Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Original "Spyro the Dragon" game signed and framed auction
Page 1 of 1
Original "Spyro the Dragon" game signed and framed auction [CLOSED]
iSO Emerald Sparx Gems: 3143
#1 Posted: 06:10:03 04/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Now here's something a bit interesting, there has been a recent auction that ended yesterday (11/2/11) and it's about the first Spyro game in the series. What makes it so special is that it's been signed by Ted Price, Alex Hastings, and Brian Hastings respectively - the original members of Insomniac Games. This item has been provided by The Playstation Museum, and a quick check indiciates that they auctioned the item due to the recent release on the video game "Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure". All proceeds are sent to the American Cancer Society.

The auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/260881267031
Originally came from: http://www.gamesniped.com/2011...ystation-games/

Pretty nifty don't you think?
MasterBlui Emerald Sparx Gems: 3442
#2 Posted: 06:39:53 04/11/2011
Omg, that so awesome! I want it so badly! O.O
---
Wow, fantastic baby..
Sypher Red Sparx Gems: 16
#3 Posted: 07:01:32 04/11/2011
That's cool! Man, i wish i kept my old ps1 spyro games now..

Funny, (and not to get off topic) - When your a kid, you really don't realise that these games are such gems.. I mean really!

Now, when looking at today's games, i cant believe how much they lack the originality Spyro had/has.
---
It's kind of odd when i find myself talking to myself -- especially when i respond.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#4 Posted: 13:48:48 04/11/2011
Oh nnooooooow you tell us?

Then again, I wouldn't have been able to buy it.
Adjeca Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#5 Posted: 18:11:18 07/11/2011
I was actually the winner of that there auction.

The seller offered too, to ask Insomniac to email me to confirm it's authenticity. Very cool.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#6 Posted: 23:05:01 16/11/2011
I'm still happy Insomniac still acknowledge Spyro in a positive way (the negative's usually being how they feel couldn't put a gun his hand)
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#7 Posted: 09:30:11 19/11/2011
Quote: StevemacQ
I'm still happy Insomniac still acknowledge Spyro in a positive way (the negative's usually being how they feel couldn't put a gun his hand)

I think when Ted Price stated that, it just sounded so stupid, I mean, Spyro could have been given unlimted superflame, and that could be like firing a rocket launcher all the time smilie
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#8 Posted: 11:55:35 24/11/2011
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Quote: StevemacQ

I think when Ted Price stated that, it just sounded so stupid, I mean, Spyro could have been given unlimted superflame, and that could be like firing a rocket launcher all the time smilie

Different breath attacks would feel like using a gun. They can even have an over-the-shoulder camera angle to aim.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me