Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Fiery Songs throughout the years that might suit Spyro
Page 1 of 1
Fiery Songs throughout the years that might suit Spyro [CLOSED]
Mariofanstar Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#1 Posted: 11:42:45 29/09/2011 | Topic Creator
There are a lot of fiery songs out there throughout the years that could have suited Spyro so I'm going to list down the songs I've heard so far that might have fit him below. Does anyone find that weird like when you hear a certain song, it start to remind you of a certain character, couple, video game, cartoon etc?

1) "Pyromania" by Cascada (the music may not fit Spyro, but the lyrics fit him perfectly)
2) "Playing With Fire" by Paula Seling & Ovi
3) "Touch My Fire" by Javine
4) "Out Of The Frying Pan (And Into The Fire)" by Meat Loaf
5) "All Fired Up" by The Saturdays (it's weird that the song title has the same words as the Skylanders Spyro's catchphrase)
6) "Eternal Flame" by Atomic Kitten (The Bangles sung the original version)
7) "Fighting Fire" by Breakage feat. Jess Mills

Just let me know if I'm missing any fiery songs and I'll write them down.
---
I'm officially leaving at 9:00pm.
Prysom Ripto Gems: 131
#2 Posted: 13:54:46 29/09/2011
Fire - Ohio Riders
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#3 Posted: 18:18:36 29/09/2011
None of those tracks remind me of Spyro at all, but there are a few that do, I mainly go by the music which is the wailing of the electric guitars like Walking on the Moon by the Police. Just take the lyrics out and the music would go perfectly.
#4 Posted: 18:21:53 29/09/2011
I think he means lyrics as well.
#5 Posted: 18:29:43 29/09/2011
Quote: Prysom
I think he means lyrics as well.

Like I said before, I go by the music, not lyrics.
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#6 Posted: 20:08:39 29/09/2011
I think Bring Me To Life by Evanescence sounds like it's about Spyro and Cynder.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
Skorpion216 Ripto Gems: 340
#7 Posted: 20:28:46 29/09/2011
Through the Fire and Flames, by Dragonforce.
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#8 Posted: 07:38:48 30/09/2011
When I hear skrillex's Scary monsters and Nice Sprites, I imagine Spyro and Cynder battling the big dude you fight twice through the game.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#9 Posted: 10:45:36 30/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
None of those tracks remind me of Spyro at all, but there are a few that do, I mainly go by the music which is the wailing of the electric guitars like Walking on the Moon by the Police. Just take the lyrics out and the music would go perfectly.

I've only heard two from The Police, I may not be a fan of the band but I have to say Stewart Copeland is obviously my favourite band member out of the group.

Anyway, this is how "Pyromania" by Cascada is supposed to sound like:

The music doesn't suit the good ol' Spyro but most of the lyrics definitely fits him. I still don't understand the lyric, "Bring out the beast inside of me", what's that supposed to mean? smilie The song is difficult to get out of my mind and I've been obsessed with listening to it for months. It's most likely one of the reasons of what got me back into lovin' the original series in the first place.
---
#10 Posted: 20:41:41 30/09/2011
Quote: Fireball
I think Bring Me To Life by Evanescence sounds like it's about Spyro and Cynder.

Err... how?
#11 Posted: 08:12:58 01/10/2011
Quote: Mariofanstar
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

I've only heard two from The Police, I may not be a fan of the band but I have to say Stewart Copeland is obviously my favourite band member out of the group.

Anyway, this is how "Pyromania" by Cascada is supposed to sound like:

The music doesn't suit the good ol' Spyro but most of the lyrics definitely fits him. I still don't understand the lyric, "Bring out the beast inside of me", what's that supposed to mean? smilie The song is difficult to get out of my mind and I've been obsessed with listening to it for months. It's most likely one of the reasons of what got me back into lovin' the original series in the first place.

It's just some of the Solo guitar parts that remind me of Spyro, even Don't Stand So Close to Me, or Message in a Bottle, I think the Solo would go well with a level of Spyro.
#12 Posted: 17:34:26 01/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: Prysom
Quote: Fireball

Err... how?

I was thinking the exact same thing. That song isn't even fiery at all, I wouldn't even consider putting that down.
---
#13 Posted: 17:40:12 01/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: shorty
I don't really think those songs fit Spyro much. Lyrics included. For example,as I explain below, Pyromania is kinda not for heroes. The meaning behind lyrics can really effect the song,though.
And I've never really related Spyro to fire.

The refers to,as the son title kinda explains,her being Pyromaniac. Meaning,she would like burn things for fun,burn people and stuff too. It's a disorder. 'Bring out the beast inside of me' means that she's probably killing people with fire. :3

People have different opinions. smilie Some of my friends from deviantART and some authors/authoresses from Fanfiction think differently to what you said. But I thought fire is his element 'cause he breathes fire, even in his childhood. smilie
---
rasigar_dragon2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#14 Posted: 08:54:53 02/10/2011
Some times when i listen to some ZUNTATA's Music i think of Spyro & Cynder
---
[RYUSEI: My reflexes are honed by years of gaming!]
#15 Posted: 09:37:33 02/10/2011
The only song that really does remind me of the original Spyro is Walking on the Moon, the wailing of the solo guitar and the drums remind me of the basics of a Stewart Copeland track in the Spyro games. The music in this song would go well with Spyro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPtSSXZ5O2c
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:09:10 02/10/2011 by SuperSpyroFan
#16 Posted: 15:12:18 03/10/2011 | Topic Creator
I know? I never said that my opinion was right,I was just stating my opinion.
That's fine that they disagree with me,I kinda figure they would. I just relate Spyro more to be a hero or savior than to a fire dragon at least in TLoS. In the classic games,maybe some fire songs would work. But I kinda think that peppy word-less songs fit classic Spyro better. But that's just my opinion.
Fire is his element but I never really saw him as a real fire dragon,I guess.

I'm pretty much on my friends' and other people's side instead of yours, everyone has different opinions of what songs would suit Spyro. As for The Legend of Spyro trilogy, I don't have the games and I'm not interested in the trilogy whatsoever. Same goes for Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure. It's a good thing they were never released in China, Japan and other countries on the other side of the world. smilie smilie When it comes to new games, I only set my sights on the Mario (hence my penname) and Kirby games.
---
#17 Posted: 20:27:28 03/10/2011
I know? I never said that my opinion was right,I was just stating my opinion.
That's fine that they disagree with me,I kinda figure they would. I just relate Spyro more to be a hero or savior than to a fire dragon at least in TLoS. In the classic games,maybe some fire songs would work. But I kinda think that peppy word-less songs fit classic Spyro better. But that's just my opinion.
Fire is his element but I never really saw him as a real fire dragon,I guess.

I'm pretty much on my friends' and other people's side instead of yours, everyone has different opinions of what songs would suit Spyro. As for The Legend of Spyro trilogy, I don't have the games and I'm not interested in the trilogy whatsoever. Same goes for Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure. It's a good thing they were never released in China, Japan and other countries on the other side of the world. smilie smilie When it comes to new games, I only set my sights on the Mario (hence my penname) and Kirby games.

When it comes to newer games I like, The Godfather: The Don's Editon, The Beatles: Rock Band, The Saboteur, Mafia II, Red Dead Redemption (I can't beat that game without cheats), L.A. Noire & Tomb Raider Trilogy. That's literally all the PS3 games I like.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#18 Posted: 23:15:45 16/11/2011
How this song? This definitely sounds like something Stewart Copeland made.

---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#19 Posted: 23:38:30 16/11/2011
Tempted to say, "Your Sex is on Fire"...
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#20 Posted: 00:05:05 17/11/2011

This. This. And, again, this.
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#21 Posted: 00:40:55 29/11/2011
Quote: Skorpion216
Through the Fire and Flames, by Dragonforce.

^This
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#22 Posted: 13:18:30 29/11/2011
Dragonslayers theme. From Fairy Tail.

Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me