Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > My Art *taking requests* EmoWolfyMoon Arts
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
My Art *taking requests* EmoWolfyMoon Arts [CLOSED]
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#101 Posted: 21:15:29 20/08/2011
So you showed your friends the original ones and her ones, and they still don't believe you? Could you tell me the page so I can try to convince them or would you rather me not?

And I also can draw in realistic and cartoonish, but both of them would still have a certain style. The eyes might be big/small or maybe just the way you do backgrounds with lots of fireflies (in C-a-s-f's case) or lots of mist or maybe just a certain colour.
But I see none of this with her art. :/
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
sapphire Emerald Sparx Gems: 4822
#102 Posted: 05:04:18 21/08/2011
Quote: Bolt
So you showed your friends the original ones and her ones, and they still don't believe you? Could you tell me the page so I can try to convince them or would you rather me not?

And I also can draw in realistic and cartoonish, but both of them would still have a certain style. The eyes might be big/small or maybe just the way you do backgrounds with lots of fireflies (in C-a-s-f's case) or lots of mist or maybe just a certain colour.
But I see none of this with her art. :/

Sure! It's on facebook, sadly... =( But if I add you as a friend, it is possible.

Same here. Have you noticed how different, like COMPLETELY different her art works are from the others? We have like a whole mix of it in her two DA accounts!
---
Trust your instincts. ~Caithe
#103 Posted: 05:09:03 21/08/2011
I do have Facebook, though I hardly use it. I'm Bolt Dawns on there.

Yeah, there is hardly and resemblance to them whatsoever. :/
---
I draw stuff.
#104 Posted: 05:21:02 21/08/2011
I do have Facebook, though I hardly use it. I'm Bolt Dawns on there.

Yeah, there is hardly and resemblance to them whatsoever. :/

Let's compare them. Maybe we can take turns nit picking the differences. smilie
---
#105 Posted: 05:27:52 21/08/2011
Okay, but I'm on my mum's iPhone so it might take awhile for me. X3
---
I draw stuff.
#106 Posted: 06:00:20 21/08/2011
Okay, but I'm on my mum's iPhone so it might take awhile for me. X3

It's alright. smilie
---
Tara Ripto Gems: 0
#107 Posted: 17:25:41 21/08/2011
Oh great, a cross between a wolfaboo and an art theif? People these days.
#108 Posted: 17:28:17 21/08/2011
Quote: Tara

Eyyup. She claims that she doesn't trace and that she uses it as a ''reference''. smilie
---
#109 Posted: 18:17:24 21/08/2011
Quote: sapphire

Eyyup. She claims that she doesn't trace and that she uses it as a ''reference''. smilie

What she said might actually be true. Using a referance means simply drawing a picture free hand based on another drawing/photograph. This is perfectly fine to carry out, as long as you credit the owner of the image you are referancing, otherwise it is considered art theft.

So it's probably likely Moon does not have the ability to draw an original picture made completly in her own mind, but does have the ability to copy an image almost exactly. The images she stole seem almost exactly the same to the original, so either she's just got good copying skills or she uses a combination of tracing and using a referance. Whatever she does, one thing we know for sure is that she's an art theif and much better at lying rather than being creative.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:31:52 21/08/2011 by Tara
#110 Posted: 18:44:41 21/08/2011

What she said might actually be true. Using a referance means simply drawing a picture free hand based on another drawing/photograph. This is perfectly fine to carry out, as long as you credit the owner of the image you are referancing, otherwise it is considered art theft.

So it's probably likely Moon does not harness the ability to draw an original picture made completly in her own mind, but does have the ability to copy an image almost exactly. The images she stole seem almost exactly the same to the original, so either she's just got good observational skills or she uses a combination of tracing and using a referance. Whatever she does, one thing we know for sure is that she's an art theif and much better at lying rather than being creative.

No. She stole it. She has not talked to the original artist at all, recoloring and using photoshop doesn't make a real artist. I've talked to the original artist.
---
#111 Posted: 19:22:53 21/08/2011
I never said she was a real artist or didn't steal pictures. I said that most of her 'artwork' is probably heavilly based on the work of other artists/photographers (which people commonly refer to as using a reference, regardless of how much a drawing is based on the original work). Anyway, as I said before, it is perfectly fine to use a reference, as long as you give credit to the owner of the original picture, which Moon didn't do, and therefore she is an art theif.

I also stated that since her drawings are so similar to the originals she may both draw freehand (using a reference) and trace, or she may just simply have a good skill of copying images (which is more of an observational skill rather than than an actual art skill)

So yeah, basicly I believe she uses a mixture of the two most common methods of art theft - tracing and using reference. We'll never be certain, but we all know for sure she is an art theif.

Also, I only just noticed that I accidently put 'harness' instead of 'have' in the first sentance of that post. I'm sorry if that was what lead to your confusion, I can make very dumb typing errors at times smilie.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:29:13 21/08/2011 by Tara
#112 Posted: 19:50:01 21/08/2011
lol It's alright. See, when I draw wolves, I try to stick to their natural colors. But if you want to draw something that's ''unnatural'' well, they make the unnatural colors look natural. I know it's off topic, but I'm a wolf fan not a wolfaboo. smilie Btw.

Anways, you are right and I do agree with you completely. smilie Her tracing skills are good, but even so. She could get into huge trouble with the actual artist.
---
#113 Posted: 20:23:26 21/08/2011
Quote: shorty
lol It's alright. See, when I draw wolves, I try to stick to their natural colors. But if you want to draw something that's ''unnatural'' well, they make the unnatural colors look natural. I know it's off topic, but I'm a wolf fan not a wolfaboo. smilie Btw.

Anways, you are right and I do agree with you completely. smilie Her tracing skills are good, but even so. She could get into huge trouble with the actual artist.

I'm pretty much a wolfaboo. 3X I don't really get upset and baw over it whenever someone insults wolves though. However I've started to think more about the reason there unnatural because of a person I talked to one dA.

And there is nothing wrong with that. Blame Stereotypes. But anyways, we're here to talk about the art theif Eternal Dragon.
---
#114 Posted: 20:30:05 21/08/2011
Wow. smilie She fails hardcore doesn't she?
---
#115 Posted: 20:46:26 21/08/2011
Yeah, it annoys me when people make 'original' wolf characters with rainbow hair, piercings everywhere and the like. What's next, rainbow ducks with blue nipples?

Oh god, have you seen Moon's characters? One's basicly a blue version of wolf link and the other one is basicly a blue version of one of bluekyokitty's characters.
#116 Posted: 20:56:50 21/08/2011
I love you guys! Finally some people who agree! I perfer natural looking wolves then wolves with bad anatomy. I've been studying them for months now. And soon I'll be studying possibly big cats, so I can learn their behaivour and whatnot.

Yeah, it does Tara. D= I just noticed that!
---
#117 Posted: 21:09:26 21/08/2011
Big cat anatomy is actually quite easy to learn. They are very easy to draw realisticly as well smilie

Wolfaboos should never be allowed to keep a pet dog. Never.
#118 Posted: 21:12:32 21/08/2011
And to think that Eternal Dragon called me a pussy. smilie She wont even show her face!
---
#119 Posted: 21:17:10 21/08/2011
What can you expect from a theifing wolfaboo? LOL
#120 Posted: 21:27:07 21/08/2011
What can you expect from a theifing wolfaboo? LOL

Agreed. LOL! smilie
---
#121 Posted: 21:36:47 21/08/2011
She still never did my request. smilie
---
#122 Posted: 21:38:57 21/08/2011
How lucky are you sapphire?
#123 Posted: 21:44:25 21/08/2011
How lucky are you sapphire?

Lucky? Hmm. In general?

Oh! Did you guys ever look up the original drawings? o.o
---
#124 Posted: 21:54:01 21/08/2011
Yup, I saw them in her topic in the Stuff and Nonsense back in my unregistered days.

Heh, I think you are very lucky not to get your request from Moon done!
#125 Posted: 23:24:34 21/08/2011
Yup, I saw them in her topic in the Stuff and Nonsense back in my unregistered days.

Totally! smilie Besides, it's just going to be photoshopped anyways! lol!!!
---
black dragon Ripto Gems: 2470
#126 Posted: 01:02:16 22/08/2011

I'm pretty much a wolfaboo. 3X I don't really get upset and baw over it whenever someone insults wolves though. However I've started to think more about the reason there unnatural because of a person I talked to one dA.

And there is nothing wrong with that. Blame Stereotypes. But anyways, we're here to talk about the art theif Eternal Dragon.

Well,she posted on this video recently:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...s&feature=feedu
So she's probably just avoiding dS and dA. XD

notice how it's one of spyroboy's (one of the people that defended her) videos.
I wouldn't be surprised if she still came on here and deviantart, but was on private and only pm'd people that still think she's a true artist.
#127 Posted: 01:18:03 22/08/2011
Quote: black dragon

So she's probably just avoiding dS and dA. smilie

I wouldn't be surprised if she still came on here and deviantart, but was on private and only pm'd people that still think she's a true artist.

I personally think she still loves Spyroboy. And why would anybody defend her ''art''? She's obviously an art theif.
---
black dragon Ripto Gems: 2470
#128 Posted: 01:21:21 22/08/2011
Quote: black dragon

So she's probably just avoiding dS and dA. XD

I personally think she still loves Spyroboy. And why would anybody defend her ''art''? She's obviously an art theif.

Probably. only her "friends."
#129 Posted: 11:43:37 22/08/2011

Totally! smilie Besides, it's just going to be photoshopped anyways! lol!!!

No Sapphire, you got it all wrong! She uses a 'reference'! OMG SHES SO TALENTED!!!!!!!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me