Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > what happened to you spyro!!!!!!
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
what happened to you spyro!!!!!! [CLOSED]
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#51 Posted: 16:08:19 12/08/2011
Quote: shorty
There is a slight resemblance but you can also tell that they wanted Spyro to look more like a demon or a goblin.
Point is the design isn't really that bad and if you dislike it don't make fifty topics about it.

"Let's see... what will make people buy our new game? Yes, of course! A demon goblin!"

(Bad) Joke aside, I love the concept art of Spyro :3 You guys have probabley seen it all before, so I'll just stick a link in instead of posting the whole picture http://images1.wikia.nocookie....Concept_Art.jpg
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#52 Posted: 16:35:09 12/08/2011 | Topic Creator
i don't dislike the new look of spyro, but the thing that pisses me off is changing of spyro.

if it look's like spyro and it feels like spyro and (lol) taste like spyro, its spyro
but if dose not look like spyro and it dose not feel like spyro and (lol) dose not taste like spyro, its not spyro
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#53 Posted: 16:44:43 12/08/2011
Quote: TheWereCat
Quote: shorty
There is a slight resemblance but you can also tell that they wanted Spyro to look more like a demon or a goblin.
Point is the design isn't really that bad and if you dislike it don't make fifty topics about it.

"Let's see... what will make people buy our new game? Yes, of course! A demon goblin!"

(Bad) Joke aside, I love the concept art of Spyro :3 You guys have probabley seen it all before, so I'll just stick a link in instead of posting the whole picture http://images1.wikia.nocookie....Concept_Art.jpg

I actually like the concept art of Skylander Spyro, but the Spyro in the trailer looks really different from it.
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#54 Posted: 16:53:54 12/08/2011 | Topic Creator
im starting to think that Skylander might be cool... what happening to me
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#55 Posted: 16:58:32 12/08/2011
Quote: aran
im starting to think that Skylander might be cool... what happening to me

If you want my opinion, I'm not really interested in it at all, I like to read up about it because it is something new and has Spyro involved, but I won't go no further for this game, and like people have said, it is aimed for kids, not for everyone like it used to be. And to anyone that complains to me and says that this game is for everyone well they are a hypocrite because I have seen enougn people say that it is aimed for kids and that the original Spyro was for everyone, and LoS didn't know what audience it was aimed for.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:01:01 12/08/2011 by SuperSpyroFan
Spyrof4n Green Sparx Gems: 170
#56 Posted: 19:59:12 14/08/2011
Quote: Aura24
^ What do you expect? It's a spin-off game for the Spyro series...

i can understand why you say that but i get confused when it says that it's "Spyro's adventure." so why name a game after a specific character if he/nobody related to Spyro will be the main character?

And as for what i think of the game- i used to hate the design as much as all the other SSA haters but now i see that it has a lot of potential and i'm warming up to the new Spyro. Personally i can't wait to try the game smilie
---
These streets are filled with cowards, disguised as men. They are, paying no consequence for their actions, soon we'll all give in.
Prysom Ripto Gems: 131
#57 Posted: 09:25:58 03/09/2011
I just noticed that Spyro landed in the continent of Africa when he and Skylanders are banished to Earth X3

Well, it's about time Africa got some attention!

Though I must say, this is quite a bizzare design. I mean, it kinda makes Spyro look like he's in heat, and he can't even be, due to his gender.
cpay97 Ripto Gems: 172
#58 Posted: 21:09:39 10/10/2011
I feel your pain. It sucks to be blown off as some skylanders hater, but people dont bother to at least figure out why you feel that way. I really think its a bad game and have sound logic to believe so as do you. What happened to spyros appearance? It doesnt seem like a real spyro game. But i dont know whats wrong with people. My thread was closed after two posts of people yelling "SSA HATER!!!" from the proverbial rooftops. BTW read my topic fixing the spyro timeline its going to save the world one day.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#59 Posted: 21:19:54 10/10/2011
You suddenly said Skylanders Sucks and ranted on like crazy in your topic. Flaming and Trolling topics are against the rules.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:21:27 10/10/2011 by Aura24
PikaSpyro Green Sparx Gems: 250
#60 Posted: 21:21:16 10/10/2011
Quote: cpay97
I feel your pain. It sucks to be blown off as some skylanders hater, but people dont bother to at least figure out why you feel that way. I really think its a bad game and have sound logic to believe so as do you. What happened to spyros appearance? It doesnt seem like a real spyro game. But i dont know whats wrong with people. My thread was closed after two posts of people yelling "SSA HATER!!!" from the proverbial rooftops. BTW read my topic fixing the spyro timeline its going to save the world one day.

Oh look, it's yet ANOTHER SSA hater. That's nothing new. smilie
---
Read my GB.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#61 Posted: 21:22:59 10/10/2011
That's kind of funny how people hate on the game because "IT ISN'T A TRUE SPYRO GAME!!1!".
Why not look at the gameplay before judging it? How about imaging it as a different purple dragon, instead of Spyro? So it doesn't HAVE to be a Spyro game? :O
---
but i love it all smooth
#62 Posted: 21:25:26 10/10/2011
Thank you.. See this is the sound logic i was reffering too
#63 Posted: 21:27:29 10/10/2011
Sound logic?
---
but i love it all smooth
#64 Posted: 21:28:45 10/10/2011
What is this sound logic? Please correct your spelling.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#65 Posted: 22:10:16 10/10/2011
Trolls aren't known for their spelling, Aura. You should know that.
InfinityGuy Red Sparx Gems: 40
#66 Posted: 23:41:21 10/10/2011
This is the most wasted post. You said you didnt like. The we wasted two pages and now look you kinda like it. The thing is maybe you dont know enough about it so you dont appreciate it. Why dont you go to Aura24's youtube page. The site has tons of Skylanders videos. I used to hate a game called kingdom hearts. And now ( after I tried it out) I love it ( not as much as Spyro though smilie
So give it a chance, watch some videos, find out about it
---
Im the guy who's life is Infinite
Check out ma youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/DassidaFilms
#67 Posted: 23:44:19 10/10/2011
NONONO!

Do NOT go to Aura's Youtube channel! That's not a humane way to solve the problem!
#68 Posted: 23:48:41 10/10/2011
Sorry Im not trying to solve that problem Its just that it has a lot of videos with Skylanders stuff.
People who understand things tend to appreciate them.
Im not trying to be rude or anything smilie
---
#69 Posted: 23:52:30 10/10/2011
LevanJess btw thanx for posting your thoughts on fixing the timeline, and as for the sound logic its kind of an ongoing argument ive been having with aura24 since i joined darkspyro. Long story. It seems this place is deeply divided over skylanders. I completely agree with you. Thanks for not screaming "HATER!!!" At me.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#70 Posted: 23:57:13 10/10/2011
I feel your pain. It sucks to be blown off as some skylanders hater, but people dont bother to at least figure out why you feel that way. I really think its a bad game and have sound logic to believe so as do you.

It's honestly not really sound logic to hate a game you haven't played.

Quote: Prysom
NONONO!

Do NOT go to Aura's Youtube channel! That's not a humane way to solve the problem!

What's wrong with going to Aura's Youtube channel?

There's tons of gameplay footage of both Skylanders and other Spyro games. Does it matter that much that Aura just happens to be the one that owns the channel?
#71 Posted: 00:04:35 11/10/2011
No, it's her voice. It's like a fork on a plate.
#72 Posted: 00:16:01 11/10/2011
isnt that kinda mean and rude
---
#73 Posted: 00:19:47 11/10/2011
You would have to hear her voice. I'm being NICE by saying it's agonizing.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#74 Posted: 00:46:59 11/10/2011
No, it's her voice. It's like a fork on a plate.

1. Her voice isn't that bad.
2. Most of the videos on her channel actually don't contain her voice.........or any voice for that matter. It's straight up gameplay footage.
#75 Posted: 00:52:15 11/10/2011

If you hate it, why waste your life listening to it, fail troll?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:03:37 11/10/2011 by Aura24
#76 Posted: 01:03:35 11/10/2011

If you hate it, why waste your life listening to it, troll?

One video, long story, long freefall of links.

Besides, after listening to you rant ONE time, you easily showed me you are far more a troll than I could ever be.
#77 Posted: 01:04:44 11/10/2011
You making fun of how I sound is obviously troll-like, Followa Prysen, and you know it.
---
#78 Posted: 01:07:45 11/10/2011
"Followa Prysen"? Either Skorpion was lying about you being 19, or creative art is not your strong suit, peaches. Nor does, from the sound of it, your septum sound proper either. I would recommend seeing a doctor, but at your age, I'm positive medical care is hell.
#79 Posted: 01:08:40 11/10/2011
You seriously need to check yourself, Prysen. You're acting pretty ridiculous.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:09:54 11/10/2011 by Aura24
#80 Posted: 01:13:33 11/10/2011
Peaches, I've been a psychopath for years. Love and compassion were slugged out of me years ago. No, I am not crazy. I just don't feel emotion. Pretty awesome deal for me, honestly. This way, I get an excuse to never give a crap about what people say.

However, unlike my permanent psychological damage, namely my violent murderous hate of sandwiches, your septum (Or is it sinuses?) could be fixed for a cheap bill and a relatively small amount of time. See, YOU can fix yourself, I cannot, peaches.
#81 Posted: 01:15:37 11/10/2011
Prysom, why do you have such a huge grudge against Aura? She didn't do anything to you. And her voice isn't that bad. I like her Youtube channel because she posts some Skylanders footage on there along with several others.

You're being ridiculous now. -__-
---
Read my GB.
#82 Posted: 01:16:54 11/10/2011
He IS ridiculous with this jibber jabber.

Peaches, I've been a psychopath for years. Love and compassion were slugged out of me years ago. No, I am not crazy. I just don't feel emotion. Pretty awesome deal for me, honestly. This way, I get an excuse to never give a crap about what people say.

However, unlike my permanent psychological damage, namely my violent murderous hate of sandwiches, your septum (Or is it sinuses?) could be fixed for a cheap bill and a relatively small amount of time. See, YOU can fix yourself, I cannot, peaches.

And you just made a fool of yourself spouting useless nonsense. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:17:49 11/10/2011 by Aura24
#83 Posted: 01:19:00 11/10/2011
He IS ridiculous with this jibber jabber.

And you just made a fool of yourself spouting useless nonsense. smilie

Implying I care.
#84 Posted: 01:19:10 11/10/2011
Indeed he is. -__-

Prysom, for the love of God, quit acting like a fool towards everyone. :/
---
Read my GB.
#85 Posted: 01:19:38 11/10/2011
Im sorry but you are the biggest wierdo ive seen prysom. I know a guy like you. Im sorry but your post are crap. "I dont feel emotion i hate sandwiches" you're pathetic. Troll
---
#86 Posted: 01:22:05 11/10/2011
Quote: InfinityGuy
Im sorry but you are the biggest wierdo ive seen prysom. I know a guy like you. Im sorry but your post are crap. "I dont feel emotion i hate sandwiches" you're pathetic. Troll

^This.
---
Read my GB.
#87 Posted: 01:23:51 11/10/2011
This what? are you agree or against what Im saying. (sorry im kinda dumb :'(
---
#88 Posted: 01:24:32 11/10/2011
^ When people say "This", that means they agree. c:
LevanJess btw thanx for posting your thoughts on fixing the timeline, and as for the sound logic its kind of an ongoing argument ive been having with aura24 since i joined darkspyro. Long story. It seems this place is deeply divided over skylanders. I completely agree with you. Thanks for not screaming "HATER!!!" At me.

Oh, you're welcome. :3
Ah, an ongoing argument? Okay, then.
It is. It seems 3/4 of the place hates or doesn't care about Skylanders.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:25:05 11/10/2011 by LevanJess
#89 Posted: 01:24:48 11/10/2011
Quote: InfinityGuy
This what? are you agree or against what Im saying. (sorry im kinda dumb :'(

I agree with you. smilie
---
Read my GB.
#90 Posted: 01:25:00 11/10/2011
Well, no one ever figured out the sandwich thing, and the emotion thing is desensitization, or in layman's terms, I was subject to pain so often that I got used to it.

Nonetheless, my problems are my problems, and I am quite happy I have them. Now, if I actually was trying to troll Aura, I would be making below the belt shots, as she is in the position for such, but I intend to be a gentleman of chivalry and composure, despite constant bouts with Aura. A lady, hardly, but one nonetheless, and I am obligated by some societal code to maintain a fair fight.
#91 Posted: 01:26:12 11/10/2011
Well, no one ever figured out the sandwich thing, and the emotion thing is desensitization, or in layman's terms, I was subject to pain so often that I got used to it.

Nonetheless, my problems are my problems, and I am quite happy I have them. Now, if I actually was trying to troll Aura, I would be making below the belt shots, as she is in the position for such, but I intend to be a gentleman of chivalry and composure, despite constant bouts with Aura. A lady, hardly, but one nonetheless, and I am obligated by some societal code to maintain a fair fight.

Uh, what?
---
Read my GB.
#92 Posted: 01:26:45 11/10/2011

You don't know if I'm a lady or a girl. You're just guessing. smilie With the way you talked about me and my voice, just shows that you are no gentleman at all, but a troll with disturbing desires in wanting to keep arguing with me.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:31:32 11/10/2011 by Aura24
#93 Posted: 01:29:45 11/10/2011

You don't know if I'm a lady or not. You're just guessing. smilie With the way you talked about me and my voice, just shows that you are no gentleman at all.

I hate to see him hear what my voice sounds like.
---
Read my GB.
#94 Posted: 01:33:32 11/10/2011
this is stupid I caused this. People are being hurt cuz i thought it would be good for people who dont like Skylanders to try to understand it with your vids. And its also cuz there are a lot of trolls in this room who are better off being in the stuff and nonsense forum than here complaining about small things that people honestly dont care about. Prysom Im sorry but the way you act makes me know that i can never see you in any kind of relationship with a girl. And you think you're not doing wrong. It's completely wrong. You're just a sick person... smilie
---
#95 Posted: 01:33:52 11/10/2011

You don't know if I'm a lady or a girl. You're just guessing. smilie With the way you talked about me and my voice, just shows that you are no gentleman at all, but a troll with disturbing desires in wanting to keep arguing with me.

Well, the voice does appear to be nasal and shows signs of elongated vocal cords, so you are likely over age. I'm exceptionally blunt, and I point these things out to beat everyone else to the punch. And I do believe you can choose to stop reciprocating at any time... peaches.
#96 Posted: 01:35:23 11/10/2011

Well, the voice does appear to be nasal and shows signs of elongated vocal cords, so you are likely over age. I'm exceptionally blunt, and I point these things out to beat everyone else to the punch. And I do believe you can choose to stop reciprocating at any time... peaches.

You're definitely not a ladies' man. :/
---
Read my GB.
#97 Posted: 01:35:28 11/10/2011

I'm 19 years old, Prysen. I'm not old. It's the way my microphone records my voice. I already reported your trolling to dark52. smilie
---
#98 Posted: 01:36:12 11/10/2011
^ DUN DUN DUUUNNNNNNNN~
---
Read my GB.
#99 Posted: 18:59:14 11/10/2011
Sorry prysom every forums got a resident tattle tale. Aura, youve been an honest pain... too bad thats not against forum rules...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:15:18 11/10/2011 by cpay97
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me