Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Spyro! [CLOSED]
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#51 Posted: 13:07:29 09/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: MJ_135
There is also action figures and awesome **** like that and also of awesome things and i would like to get the buttons

Buttons?
Superspyrodude Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#52 Posted: 04:24:33 12/07/2011
Quote: Fireball
Quote: Superspyrodude
I can haz other qweshtyun.

How much did it cost?

If it costs as much as a custom one I'll just order one myself.

And then... then I would be the only guy alive with a shirt just like it! And that would be great. Then I could take pictures and post them and get famous and sell the pictures for $25 each then sell the shirt for $1 million.

That's it, I've got a master plan.

Aww shoot, wait. That's ridiculous, what an I talking about?

Seriously though I'm gonna make my own. I've already got two for another game that I made at home. And for some reason I get strange looks while wearing them... wonder why? :S

Wow... someone's over-persistent. And actually, that idea is against the law. You can't make a shirt that looks exactly like an official one. It is illegal copyright and will wind up with you getting sued until you drop dead by Activision.

It's called joking. I was kidding, lighten up a bit. smilie

And no, I don't make shirts to sell. I make them for myself. Otherwise of course I can see where you're coming from.

If they'd sue me for making a shirt for myself in a small community they live nowhere near then they must be desperate for money. smilie
---
I'm a music composer!
I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him, I am nothing. ~Sergei Rachmaninoff
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:26:51 12/07/2011 by Superspyrodude
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#53 Posted: 08:44:56 12/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: Fireball
I can haz other qweshtyun.

How much did it cost?

If it costs as much as a custom one I'll just order one myself.

And then... then I would be the only guy alive with a shirt just like it! And that would be great. Then I could take pictures and post them and get famous and sell the pictures for $25 each then sell the shirt for $1 million.

That's it, I've got a master plan.

Aww shoot, wait. That's ridiculous, what an I talking about?

Seriously though I'm gonna make my own. I've already got two for another game that I made at home. And for some reason I get strange looks while wearing them... wonder why? :S

Wow... someone's over-persistent. And actually, that idea is against the law. You can't make a shirt that looks exactly like an official one. It is illegal copyright and will wind up with you getting sued until you drop dead by Activision.

It's called joking. I was kidding, lighten up a bit. smilie

And no, I don't make shirts to sell. I make them for myself. Otherwise of course I can see where you're coming from.

If they'd sue me for making a shirt for myself in a small community they live nowhere near then they must be desperate for money. smilie

I would like to live in a small community, a small town, plenty of fields all around. It would be nice, you could probably trust and know all the people since the area is smaller, whereas in a larger town there's more people, you can't know everyone, I suppose a more higger chance of crime can be done. It's probably louder than a smaller town.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me