Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Still a Spyro Fan Today?
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Still a Spyro Fan Today? [CLOSED]
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#101 Posted: 07:25:35 22/04/2011
I said a huge thing about it in another topic.... but I can't find it. :<

Anyway, here are just a few things:

1. The Legend of Spyro seems like a medieval game. It seems like it's set a long time ago.
  2. Classic Spyro has all kinds of futuristic things likes space ships, guns, portals that leads to another world, etc. It's definitely set in the future.
  3. After the defeat of Malefor, everyone could have rebuilt the cities and later on invent more technology. If they have cannons in Dragon City, then I'm sure they will eventually invent guns about 200 years later.
  4. Classic Spyro and Sparx could have gotten their name from Legend Spyro and Sparx.
  5. The fact that Sheila said that dragons used to live in the Forgotten Worlds along time ago.
  6. Some levels in the first three Spyro games and some levels in TLOS are somewhat alike.
  7. The Valley of Avalar could have later on been redesigned into Avalar in GTG.

Also, why does Classic Spyro have to be the next purple dragon after Legend Spyro? He could be 20 generations after Legend Spyro. And 20 generations is like, over 400 years.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#102 Posted: 19:51:57 22/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: DarkCynder_543
I said a huge thing about it in another topic.... but I can't find it. :<

Anyway, here are just a few things:

1. The Legend of Spyro seems like a medieval game. It seems like it's set a long time ago.
  2. Classic Spyro has all kinds of futuristic things likes space ships, guns, portals that leads to another world, etc. It's definitely set in the future.
  3. After the defeat of Malefor, everyone could have rebuilt the cities and later on invent more technology. If they have cannons in Dragon City, then I'm sure they will eventually invent guns about 200 years later.
  4. Classic Spyro and Sparx could have gotten their name from Legend Spyro and Sparx.
  5. The fact that Sheila said that dragons used to live in the Forgotten Worlds along time ago.
  6. Some levels in the first three Spyro games and some levels in TLOS are somewhat alike.
  7. The Valley of Avalar could have later on been redesigned into Avalar in GTG.

Also, why does Classic Spyro have to be the next purple dragon after Legend Spyro? He could be 20 generations after Legend Spyro. And 20 generations is like, over 400 years.

Some fans can make up speculations...
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#103 Posted: 21:29:38 22/04/2011
I love ALL Spyro! Does that answer your question? smilie
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7372
#104 Posted: 05:22:44 23/04/2011
That was a lot of facts.
#105 Posted: 03:25:27 24/04/2011
I HAVE MORE *shot*

Valley of Avalar = Avalar

Floating Islands = Cloud Spires

Munitions Forge = Mountain Crater, obviously.

Twilight Falls = Winter Tundra. They both have a Waterfall, they're both dark, both close to Avalar, etc.

Dragon City could be one of the home levels, like Evening Lake, but just got developed more or something...

They look somewhat the same, but the the levels on the right just look more like they're based on Technology.

I've also made up a story about the large pirate ship in TEN. It could have crashed somewhere, so the level 'Lost Fleet' was born.

lol i dunno, i'm always making stupid things like this. you can just go ahead and ignore me if you want
---
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#106 Posted: 03:48:22 24/04/2011
Munitions Forge could also become Magma Cone, or at least part of it. It does seem like a rather large expanse.
#107 Posted: 04:39:46 24/04/2011
Wow, that's cool DarkCynder_543!
Those levels are like those levels! smilie
#108 Posted: 05:01:56 24/04/2011
Quote: GamingMaster_76
Munitions Forge could also become Magma Cone, or at least part of it. It does seem like a rather large expanse.

That actually seems more likely. After all, Magma Cone has a large volcano.
---
#109 Posted: 05:03:29 24/04/2011
Yep. It does.
#110 Posted: 05:20:39 24/04/2011
Or even the volcano below Malefor's Lair.

Also, Fireworks Factory has small volcano-like hills and lava. It could also be connected to one of them.
#111 Posted: 05:37:45 24/04/2011
Fireworks Factory. Awesome music, random ninja dudes who keep coming and coming and awesome super/flame fly power-up challenge to destroy two annoying chinese dragons who fly all over the place!
I love that place smilie
#112 Posted: 05:38:26 24/04/2011
Best level ever smilie
#113 Posted: 05:53:06 24/04/2011
One of the best in Spyro 3. smilie
Smirf991 Green Sparx Gems: 441
#114 Posted: 03:37:45 25/04/2011
that was a fun mini.
#115 Posted: 05:15:02 25/04/2011
Yeah.
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#116 Posted: 11:29:58 25/04/2011
...Well, let's just shove this back on the rails temporarily.

I'm certainly still a fan. The reason I've been inactive for the last few weeks is because I've got commitments to being a Sonic fan I need to conduct, getting my snooping/hyping gear on for one. I always come back once the dust has settled.

Now to shove the carriage off the rails again!
---
Eh.
#117 Posted: 11:48:15 25/04/2011
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
Fireworks Factory. Awesome music, random ninja dudes who keep coming and coming and awesome super/flame fly power-up challenge to destroy two annoying chinese dragons who fly all over the place!
I love that place :D

I love that place. I mean, IT HAS NINJAS IN IT.

The level's name is also amazing.
---
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#118 Posted: 13:37:02 25/04/2011
Quote: DarkCynder_543
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
I love that place smilie

I love that place. I mean, IT HAS NINJAS IN IT.

The level's name is also amazing.

My favorite part of the level has to be Agent9's minigame. It's like an arcade first person shooter.
#119 Posted: 17:55:19 25/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Made a video for the still thriving Spyro fans X3

---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#120 Posted: 18:24:49 25/04/2011
Quote: Aura24
Made a video for the still thriving Spyro fans X3

What was the point of that?
#121 Posted: 18:32:54 25/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

It was a 'thank you' video to the ones who still love Spyro no matter what even Skylanders.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:38:51 25/04/2011 by Aura24
#122 Posted: 18:40:08 25/04/2011

It was a 'thank you' video to the ones who still love Spyro no matter what even Skylanders.

Just because of their opinions? That's a bit sad isn't it?
So it would annoy you for the ones who don't like any other forms of Spyro, and yet they don't deserve a 'thank you' for playing what they like?
#123 Posted: 18:44:53 25/04/2011 | Topic Creator

So it would annoy you for the ones who don't like any other forms of Spyro, and yet they don't deserve a 'thank you' for playing what they like?

No it doesn't annoy me. The video was mainly for fans who still love Spyro, fans who don't like any form of Spyro are still free to post on the video to post their opinions of the Spyro series. I don't see what the big deal is, and you, by far, are the only one who finds it irritating.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:45:39 25/04/2011 by Aura24
#124 Posted: 18:45:55 25/04/2011

No it doesn't annoy me. The video was mainly for fans who still love Spyro, fans who don't like any form of Spyro still post on the video. I don't see what the big deal is, and you, by far, are the only one who finds it irritating.

No not really, I find you irritating the most, by taking everything so seriously.
#125 Posted: 18:47:42 25/04/2011 | Topic Creator

No it doesn't annoy me. The video was mainly for fans who still love Spyro, fans who don't like any form of Spyro still post on the video. I don't see what the big deal is, and you, by far, are the only one who finds it irritating.

No not really, I find you irritating the most, by taking everything so seriously.

And you are beginning to irritate to me as well, by constantly being annoyed by whatever I say and do on certain topics. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:01:35 25/04/2011 by Aura24
#126 Posted: 18:48:55 25/04/2011

And you are beginning to beginning irritating to me as well, by constantly being annoyed by whatever I say and do on certain topics. smilie

Good, now you know how you can seriously annoy me, by sticking your nose into things and correcting everyone by their small mistakes that they make.
#127 Posted: 18:50:31 25/04/2011 | Topic Creator

And you are beginning to beginning irritating to me as well, by constantly being annoyed by whatever I say and do on certain topics. smilie

Good, now you know how you can seriously annoy me, by sticking your nose into things and correcting everyone by their small mistakes that they make.

Must you always try to annoy me, Super? Because I don't see the point in trying to annoy me whenever I post on a certain topic and you immediately think it's a bad thing.
---
#128 Posted: 18:54:44 25/04/2011

Must you always try to annoy me, Super? Because I don't see the point in trying to annoy me whenever I post on a certain topic and you immediately think it's a bad thing.

Whatever.
#129 Posted: 18:55:15 25/04/2011 | Topic Creator

Whatever.

Hey, you started this. I didn't nothing wrong.
---
#130 Posted: 18:55:56 25/04/2011

Whatever.

Hey, you started this. I didn't nothing wrong.

I haven't done anything wrong either.
#131 Posted: 18:57:10 25/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Your comments tell me otherwise. <.<
---
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#132 Posted: 19:06:56 25/04/2011

That's like saying Youtubers can't thank their subscribers, since they subscribed due to their opinions of the person. Therefore they would be thanking someone for their opinion, and in turn would apparently be sad.
#133 Posted: 19:08:25 25/04/2011
Quote: CAV

That's like saying Youtubers can't thank their subscribers, since they subscribed due to their opinions of the person. Therefore they would be thanking someone for their opinion, and in turn would apparently be sad.

But Spyro isn't YouTube.
#134 Posted: 19:09:10 25/04/2011 | Topic Creator

Yeah I don't think Super understood that, when he tried to annoy me mostly.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:10:46 25/04/2011 by Aura24
#135 Posted: 19:12:31 25/04/2011

I'm not trying to annoy you, I'm just saying "What was the point of that?" Out of general curiosity, now you're being a dictator by making me seem bad.
#136 Posted: 19:15:04 25/04/2011 | Topic Creator

I'm not trying to annoy you, I'm just saying "What was the point of that?" Out of general curiosity, now you're being a dictator by making me seem bad.

Oh really...? <.< I find that hard to believe, especially after the conversation we've just had.

And I wasn't trying to dictate anybody. You're the one making yourself look bad.
---
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#137 Posted: 19:15:30 25/04/2011

I'm sorry, but she gave you a perfectly decent answer (bellow) and you responded in the worst way you could have.

#138 Posted: 19:16:42 25/04/2011
Quote: bionicle2809

I'm sorry, but she gave you a perfectly decent answer (bellow) and you responded in the worst way you could have.

I don't get what you mean.
#139 Posted: 19:20:55 25/04/2011 | Topic Creator
He means that I gave you the reason why I posted the video, and you obviously responded to it the wrong way.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:21:14 25/04/2011 by Aura24
#140 Posted: 19:22:15 25/04/2011
He means that I gave you the reason why I posted the video, and you obviously responded to it the wrong way.

To me it's just like a dictatorship, the ones who genuinally dislike other forms of Spyro, you just want to ignore and the ones who like all forms deserve gratitude, it just makes no sense.
#141 Posted: 19:24:13 25/04/2011 | Topic Creator

To me it's just like a dictatorship, the ones who genuinally dislike other forms of Spyro, you just want to ignore and the ones who like all forms deserve gratitude, it just makes no sense.

You don't know the true meaning of the word 'dictatorship' nor the difference. And you obviously never seen a youtuber thank his or her subscribers before. <.<
---
#142 Posted: 19:25:44 25/04/2011

You don't know the true meaning of the word 'dictatorship' nor the difference. And you obviously never seen a youtuber thank his or her subscribers before. <.<

And? So what? Also, I have seen a youtuber thank subscribers, but I don't see how that can relate to Spyro.
#143 Posted: 19:27:15 25/04/2011 | Topic Creator

And? So what? Also, I have seen a youtuber thank subscribers, but I don't see how that can relate to Spyro.

...I'm sorry, but right now I feel like I'm talking to a small child here. smilie
---
#144 Posted: 19:29:44 25/04/2011

Well Classic fans and LoS fans would constantly push people to choose a side in a war, when in reality they like both. And now both sides are raging against Skylanders, which further upsets these same people, whom may or may not like the idea of the game. So in reality, this is our escape from a dictatorship. And the reason we don't want people disliking a form to be in here is because it pretty much would set things up for a war, which is the last thing we want. Get it?
#145 Posted: 19:31:04 25/04/2011

...I'm sorry, but right now I feel like I'm talking to a small child here. smilie

You're only saying that just to annoy me.
#146 Posted: 19:32:01 25/04/2011

And no offense, but it kinda looks like you responded to her video the way you did just to annoy her. smilie
#147 Posted: 19:32:04 25/04/2011 | Topic Creator

Actually it's obvious. You're acting like a small child..
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:36:16 25/04/2011 by Aura24
#148 Posted: 19:34:36 25/04/2011

Actually it's obvious.

Okay.
#149 Posted: 19:35:52 25/04/2011 | Topic Creator
I mean it's obvious that you are acting like a small child right now.
---
#150 Posted: 19:40:36 25/04/2011
I mean it's obvious that you are acting like a small child right now.

Okay, I don't see how, but fine.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me