Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Legend of Spyro Cutscenes
Page 1 of 1
Legend of Spyro Cutscenes [CLOSED]
Elazar Blue Sparx Gems: 536
#1 Posted: 04:06:43 10/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Does anybody know where I can find the cutscenes for the entire Legend of Spyro series without the subtitles (and armor for DoTD)? I've tried looking on youtube for them, but the only ones I can find have the cutscenes. I had all of them once before, but I had to wipe my computer and never made back-ups for them. So if someone knows where I could find decent quality cutscenes without the subtitles, I would appreciate it. Thanks
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 04:10:02 10/03/2011
You can find a majority of them here: http://www.gamefront.com/files/user/MasterBlui
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#3 Posted: 04:17:15 10/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Thank you. This pretty well covers DoTD, now I just need to find ANB and TEN. I made one video with the ones I found on youtube with subtitles, but I was very disappointed, the video was awesome, but the subtitles were too distracting I thought.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:17:36 10/03/2011 by Elazar
#4 Posted: 20:44:30 10/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Are the avi files additional cutscenes or are they music videos that have been made? I need to know so I'm downloads the correct files. For now I'm only downloading the wmv files.
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#5 Posted: 21:29:51 10/03/2011
Please try to prevent yourself from double posting. If you remembered something you had to add, use the edit button.

Thank you. smilie
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#6 Posted: 23:03:26 10/03/2011
Quote: Elazar
Are the avi files additional cutscenes or are they music videos that have been made? I need to know so I'm downloads the correct files. For now I'm only downloading the wmv files.

The cutscenes. If you don't like them, buy your own TV Tuner and make the scenes yourself.
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
#7 Posted: 00:28:08 11/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder_fan
Quote: Elazar

The cutscenes. If you don't like them, buy your own TV Tuner and make the scenes yourself.

I was just asking if the avi files were also cutscenes and if I needed them as well or if they were fan-made music videos. A simple yes or no would have worked, no reason to get defensive.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:28:30 11/03/2011 by Elazar
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me