Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > The end of LOS vs Original 'War'?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The end of LOS vs Original 'War'? [CLOSED]
Stormy Gold Sparx Gems: 2624
#51 Posted: 22:17:20 17/02/2011
Kind of silly to try to speak for all LoS fans or all classic fans, I think. There are differing opinions within the two fanbases.

The LoS vs. classic had actually started to calm down a lot, even before Skylanders was announced. Now it's just "I want the old Spyro back!" (which can include literally anything from Spyro the Dragon to Dawn of the Dragon) versus "Stop hating the new Spyro!" (meaning Skylanders).
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#52 Posted: 22:32:26 17/02/2011
Yeah, they have, I agree.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Kookie Blue Sparx Gems: 620
#53 Posted: 22:32:36 17/02/2011
Quote: Stormy
Kind of silly to try to speak for Now it's just "I want the old Spyro back!" (which can include literally anything from Spyro the Dragon to Dawn of the Dragon) versus "Stop hating the new Spyro!" (meaning Skylanders).

It happens with just about every franchise... take Resident Evil and Devil May Cry for example.
---
DeviantART The Dollars - Ask me ;3!
Ratchet Blue Sparx Gems: 662
#54 Posted: 05:11:55 18/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Lol, so now we have an old spyro and an old old spyro. fun. I seriously doubt there would be any way to get the game cancelled, so those LOS fans are just being "stupid" rather than "selfish".

If it was an original style spyro game being made again, I think that the LOS vs Original war would have just begun lol
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#55 Posted: 05:17:02 18/02/2011
Personally the new "Goblin Spyro" won't cause the end of the legend vs original war, I believe it will just cause matters worse by the haters having a new kind of Spyro to create a fight about.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#56 Posted: 08:16:15 18/02/2011
I always thought I would play Spyro no matter what but now I've seen his look I've had second thoughts. I considered LoS awesome and I was one of the many who thought it was being continued. I like Old Spyro too but I don't like his new look. I'm not going to buy it. I'm just going to move on and continue LoS through my fan fics.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#57 Posted: 14:27:43 18/02/2011
Quote: StartheDragon77
I always thought I would play Spyro no matter what but now I've seen his look I've had second thoughts. I considered LoS awesome and I was one of the many who thought it was being continued. I like Old Spyro too but I don't like his new look. I'm not going to buy it. I'm just going to move on and continue LoS through my fan fics.

I have high hopes for SKL, I'm hoping though that those hopes were not for naught. I agree with you though, I will continue LoS through my fanfictions (in fact, I have two LoS fanfics and five more planned. I am planning for ten LoS games/fanfics.)

I still believe that the LoS and Original fans need to bury the axe, restating my theory, once the next generation of Spyro fans move onto the site, LoS AND Classic fans will just be considered "Classic" fans, or "Old Spyro" fans. As an opinion, if ever a good time to start installing moderators...or rather Hunters...now would probably be the best time. I have a feeling that we will have some wars pending the arrival of the Skylanders fans.

EDIT: Or I could just be acting like a paranoid schizophrenic. smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:29:12 18/02/2011 by spyrocynderfan7
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#58 Posted: 15:29:29 18/02/2011
Quote: spyrocynderfan7

I have high hopes for SKL, I'm hoping though that those hopes were not for naught. I agree with you though, I will continue LoS through my fanfictions (in fact, I have two LoS fanfics and five more planned. I am planning for ten LoS games/fanfics.)

I still believe that the LoS and Original fans need to bury the axe, restating my theory, once the next generation of Spyro fans move onto the site, LoS AND Classic fans will just be considered "Classic" fans, or "Old Spyro" fans. As an opinion, if ever a good time to start installing moderators...or rather Hunters...now would probably be the best time. I have a feeling that we will have some wars pending the arrival of the Skylanders fans.

This, completely... I think now would also be a good time to mention that I'm not so good with kids, so if they all come to the site, then...
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#59 Posted: 17:34:58 18/02/2011
Quote: spyrocynderfan7

I actually changed my mind about Skylander Spyro. He looks pretty good. I guess I had to get over the shock that's all. I look forward to the new Spyro game.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me