Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 23 of 26 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Both Old and New Fans [CLOSED]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1101 Posted: 18:21:38 05/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
For the last time CAV and Aura, what does it matter what goes on on YT or DA?! This is Dark Spyro, and bringing up fights that happen there on here is just pointless. And no, I have never seen a Classic Nazi, not one.
Now, can we all shut up about YT fights and Classic Nazis and LOS fanbrats and so on??
Fianlly, I have to say that Classic and New Spyro are not the same. Some of the characters share the same names and look similar but beond that, they're not alike.
Classic's tone is light and easy going, LOS' is dark and serious
Classic's style is colorful and fairytale ish, LOS' is again dark
Classic's music is upbeat and composed of synth voices, LOS' is like a movie soundtrack and made of choir and orchestration.
Classic's gameplay is platforming, free roam and scavenger hunting, LOS' is button mash combat and mostly linear.
Classic Spyro is confident and happy go lucky with a side of wise cracks, LOS Spyro is quiet a little unsure of himself and always doe s as he's told.
*IMO.

SpyroLUVA, you bash about the LoS games, so the 'bashed' Classic will be equal to the LoS series?! What kind of reason is that?

And I'll say this again, SpyroLUVA, if you don't like both series of Spyro and dislike the idea of both series being equal, and you're still posting on this topic bringing your childish disagreements to cause unnecessary arguments, please pack your little one-sided Spyro flaming beliefs and leave to other topics who agree with you.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:34:18 05/02/2011 by Aura24
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#1102 Posted: 19:48:58 05/02/2011
Quote: TheWereCat
Oh, and CAV, you hypocrite, calling LoS fans perves smilie

Ah, but you see. I'm a fan of both.

And unlike the pervs of the LoS fanbrats, I actually have a sense of reality. I have a grip on myself.

Quote: DarkCynder_543
I just wanted them both to get bashed equally, not just one getting all the shun. And I did read your previous post. But like what someone said, I've seen TLOS fans who are saying, "Oh, I hope SK is in the Legend universe." and they won't be quiet about it, same with the classic fans. It's annoying because they both won't shut up about it. It's not a good experience if you were only 11 at the time and you encounter them. Like I said before, usually I would just laugh and toy with them if they start a flame war, but I got really offended when I was 11.

I'm not on any side, but I wish they would both get shunned equally. Is it really that hard? Or better yet, go back to liking both games, because isn't that want this topic is all about?

Look. A few years ago, LoS fanbrats were the only ones getting bashed, because they were louder. Now the Classic Nazis are louder, and are being more forceful about their opinions, since most LoS fanbrats have moved on. Granted, LoS fans hope SK takes place in LoS, but they aren't as loud as the Classic Nazis, nor have I heard any of them planning to boycott the game if it takes place in the Classic universe.

For the last time CAV and Aura, what does it matter what goes on on YT or DA?! This is Dark Spyro, and bringing up fights that happen there on here is just pointless. And no, I have never seen a Classic Nazi, not one.
Now, can we all shut up about YT fights and Classic Nazis and LOS fanbrats and so on??

Dude, I can think of people here that have bashed LoS to no end here.

And why rule out DA and YT? In the end, it's all a part of the internet, therefore, Classic Nazis are all over the internet. Don't try to weasel out of this.

And if you didn't want to argue about this, then why did you bring it up?
#1103 Posted: 19:50:50 05/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Meh, let's just ignore SpyroLUVA and her little beliefs, and anyone else who disturbs the peace of this topic. Reasoning with them will only bring more arguments to this topic than it already has. They should steer clear of this topic, yet they still post here like they own the place and only make a fool of themselves...
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:54:00 05/02/2011 by Aura24
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#1104 Posted: 19:53:57 05/02/2011
OK...

Now...back to Cy...I mean....SPYRO!!

Played Spyro 2 earlier....double jump glitch is fun!smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#1105 Posted: 19:58:30 05/02/2011
Quote: Aura24
Meh, let's just ignore SpyroLUVA and her little beliefs, and anyone else who disturbs the peace of this topic. Reasoning with them will only bring more arguments to this topic than it already has. They should steer clear of this topic, yet they still post here like they own the place and only make a fool of themselves...

I wish I could do that. Ignorant people like that just piss me off to the point where I must say something. If something like this happens, feel free to ignore it. I'll deal with the person myself. For one thing, I live to do things like that.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#1106 Posted: 20:07:38 05/02/2011
Quote: sonicbrawler182
I made a Classic Spyro fanfic, though I'm not very fond of it.....
Everyone else seems to love it though..... ._.

It's the opposite with me. I made a fanfic series I'm pretty pleased with right now, but people seem to pay more attention to my LoS ones, despite all of my stories being set in the same universe. >.>
darkhorus Green Sparx Gems: 265
#1107 Posted: 22:04:19 05/02/2011
OK...

Now...back to Cy...I mean....SPYRO!!

Played Spyro 2 earlier....double jump glitch is fun!smilie

Funny you mention Spyro 2, I just replayed it today for the first time in ages, and completed it. Double jump glitch helped me complete it rather fast.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:05:21 05/02/2011 by darkhorus
#1108 Posted: 22:07:43 05/02/2011
I was just messing around and going out of bounds!smilie
---
#1109 Posted: 22:10:23 05/02/2011
I let my younger brother play Skelos Badlands, but he messed up, cost me almost all of my lives smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:11:36 05/02/2011 by darkhorus
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#1110 Posted: 22:19:09 05/02/2011
Quote: Aura24
Fianlly, I have to say that Classic and New Spyro are not the same. Some of the characters share the same names and look similar but beond that, they're not alike.
Classic's tone is light and easy going, LOS' is dark and serious
Classic's style is colorful and fairytale ish, LOS' is again dark
Classic's music is upbeat and composed of synth voices, LOS' is like a movie soundtrack and made of choir and orchestration.
Classic's gameplay is platforming, free roam and scavenger hunting, LOS' is button mash combat and mostly linear.
Classic Spyro is confident and happy go lucky with a side of wise cracks, LOS Spyro is quiet a little unsure of himself and always doe s as he's told.
*IMO.

SpyroLUVA, you bash about the LoS games, so the 'bashed' Classic will be equal to the LoS series?! What kind of reason is that?

And I'll say this again, SpyroLUVA, if you don't like both series of Spyro and dislike the idea of both series being equal, and you're still posting on this topic bringing your childish disagreements to cause unnecessary arguments, please pack your little one-sided Spyro flaming beliefs and leave to other topics who agree with you.

No no no! It was DarkCynder who said that! I'm saying that Classic FANS get bashed too much, but I'm not saying we should Bash LOS fans to be equal. I just think people need to acknowledge that LOS fans fight and flame too. I bash LOS because I dislike the games, being equal has nothing to do with it.

@CAV I'm not weasleing out of anything. I just think it's silly to bring up fights that have nothing to do with Dark Spyro on Dark Spyro.
Also, how is it ignorant of me to think people should stop bashing just Classic FANS (not the games) and realise the LOS fans fight and such too? How is it ignorant to think the users of this forum should concern themselves with what gors on on THIS forum while on THIS forum, as opposed to getting worked up over stuff that goes on elsewhere?

Oh hell, how about we just drop the whole Classics do this LOSs do that and just lump em all together and say ALL FLAMERS SUCK?!
No, not weaseling, just trying to find a suitable was to end this; a way to stop ppl from inadvertently offending others by saying' this one side of the fandom flames all this time'.
Can anyone see what I mean?
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:25:16 05/02/2011 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#1111 Posted: 22:23:51 05/02/2011
...I ;personally prefer the Classics, yet I did like ANB. The main dislike about tLoS for me was the change in enviroment, killing off the originals style...
But I still respect tLoS fans...
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#1112 Posted: 22:24:20 05/02/2011
But we do and always have acknowledged the LoS fanbrats.....

And they are relevant as they are part of the internet. Heck, there is a YouTube button when posting comments...

Anyway, enough of that! It's been going on for like two pages, and people are now repeating themselves!

I might play DotD now.....but I also have the urge to play Sonic Colours, Epic Mickey, LBP2, and Conker's Bad Fur Day!smilie
---
#1113 Posted: 22:27:06 05/02/2011
Well yeah, let's stop this little discussion before it turns into a war, this thread is for fans of both series, so...
#1114 Posted: 22:27:55 05/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: darkhorus
Well yeah, let's stop this little discussion before it turns into a war, this thread is for fans of both series, so...

Yet some one sided fans still post here like they deserve they should.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:28:10 05/02/2011 by Aura24
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#1115 Posted: 22:29:29 05/02/2011

And they are relevant as they are part of the internet. Heck, there is a YouTube button when posting comments...

Anyway, enough of that! It's been going on for like two pages, and people are now repeating themselves!

I might play DotD now.....but I also have the urge to play Sonic Colours, Epic Mickey, LBP2, and Conker's Bad Fur Day!smilie

Indeed, I acknowledge the Fanbrats, and I do say that they should just keep quiet and not drone on about the same stuff, but i generally ignore them if I instantly recognise them as a Forceful person.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#1116 Posted: 22:30:16 05/02/2011
Both sereis have their good and bad qualities, and if all put together I like both series about equally, both the way the are
#1117 Posted: 22:32:40 05/02/2011
Quote: Malefor0001

Indeed, I acknowledge the Fanbrats, and I do say that they should just keep quiet and not drone on about the same stuff, but i generally ignore them if I instantly recognise them as a Forceful person.

^This.
---
#1118 Posted: 00:37:08 06/02/2011 | Topic Creator
So, are you a one-sided Spyro fan or a fan who likes both Spyro equally?
---
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#1119 Posted: 01:37:42 06/02/2011
The fight's still going? Meh, I'm not even gonna bother to join in. Anyone got any popcorn? smilie

Quote: Skyqueen
To be honest, Spyro is still the same purple dragon we know and love. We are all Spyro fans together. It doesn't matter if it's either Classic or LoS, it's still Spyro. I know there are major changes, new characters, completely different story, etc. but it's still Spyro. And that's all that matters. smilie I understand that Classic fans may hate LoS, and LoS fans may hate the Classics, but it's still the same purple dragon.

I dunno if this makes sense or not, but I'd thought I might just say it...and please don't kill me. smilie

I don't know... I mean, TLOS is really only considered a Spyro game because it has 'Spyro' in the title, and the main character is purple. If Legend Spyro would have been a Gold Dragon (which I think sounds epic) or something, and if he would have been called something besides 'Spyro', I know things would be different....

IMO, A Gold Dragon would actually be better than a Purple Dragon. I don't know..... but Gold Dragons seem to suit the title, "Special dragon being born once every ten generations' a lot more than a Purple Dragon. Gold sounds more special and epic...
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#1120 Posted: 01:39:04 06/02/2011
DC, I am actually eating popcorn in real life right now! smilie

*sits down and watches*
#1121 Posted: 01:40:28 06/02/2011
I want some. xD
---
#1122 Posted: 01:42:39 06/02/2011
*rands over a bowl of popcorn and... Thinks of what to say that would be on-topic*
#1123 Posted: 02:03:11 06/02/2011
I don't know if the fighting has stopped or what but... There's something I want to quickly say before it dies down quickly. Spyro LUVA has a point when she said something about bringing up problems happening on other sites. If it's not happening on this site, then why complain? It's not really our business unless we're involved in the arguments, you know? If the flame war is happening on youtube, and we're not involved, why not just ignore it? It's the users on that site's problem to fix, not ours. We should just see whats happening on this site, and nothing like people have mentioned above is happening on here, so why should be complain? Yes, this site is going down hill (I still believe that we need mods. It's stupid how we don't have any. Every site needs at least one mod), and there are some flame wars on here between both fanbases, but we should be happy that at least we don't have people complaining about which universe SK is going to be in. We should be happy that people are talking about it in a calm matter. The wars on here aren't as bad as other sites, we don't have people swearing at each other (and we don't have any perverted Cynder fans), so we should be glad.

Now that I've said my part.... *looks for popcorn in the kitchen*
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:05:10 06/02/2011 by DarkCynder_543
#1124 Posted: 12:04:20 06/02/2011
It is relevant to talk about arguments on other sites because:

1) We go on these sites. The wars and stupid comments are just as annoying(in fact, more so) on those sites as they are here.
2) Classic fans asked for examples of Classic Nazis going nuts and we gave them some from here as well as other sites.

Also, I don't see how perverted Cynder fans were ever a problem....couldn't you all just ignore their comments?

Besides.....actual Cynder fans are not the ones who are most pervy over her....smilie
---
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#1125 Posted: 17:03:11 06/02/2011
I don't feel like typing much..

But I did literally just put popcorn in the microwave once I saw people mention popcorn smilie
#1126 Posted: 04:05:24 07/02/2011
@CAV I'm not weasleing out of anything. I just think it's silly to bring up fights that have nothing to do with Dark Spyro on Dark Spyro.
Also, how is it ignorant of me to think people should stop bashing just Classic FANS (not the games) and realise the LOS fans fight and such too? How is it ignorant to think the users of this forum should concern themselves with what gors on on THIS forum while on THIS forum, as opposed to getting worked up over stuff that goes on elsewhere?

Guess what? darkSpyro is a large portion of the Spyro fandom. What happens in the fandom will eventually reach here. And this kind of stuff has happened here on DS regardless.

We are aware that LoS fans fight just as much. But they've moved on to other games like Halo, CoD, or Sonic. They aren't talking as much as they used to. They've finally calmed down. But the Classic fans refuse to do the same. Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth? Because it seems as though you take one piece of my arguement, and completely sidestep the piece that actually matters.

And once again, darkSpyro is the Spyro fandom, which also resides on YT, DA, and other Spyro forums. And once again, this stuff has happened here.

This time, I want you to read the entire post before responding again, because I'm tired of having to repeat myself because you don't want to respond to the main point I'm making. And no, that doesn't mean I want to stop fighting. I'll gladly stop fighting when you actually understand where me and Aura are coming from about this. But until that happens, I'm willing to continue.
Dragons4ever45 Green Sparx Gems: 401
#1127 Posted: 04:56:36 07/02/2011
I think Both Spyros are AWESOME!!! I love the games in both series the same.

*looks at posts*

Why is there fighting???

Also I'm looking for feedback on my first fanfic. if it's ok to ask.'
---
The time of retribution is at hand, Do not deny the feverish void, Destruction and disorder will purge the mortal realms - Chaos
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#1128 Posted: 09:51:44 07/02/2011
Quote: Dragons4ever45
I think Both Spyros are AWESOME!!! I love the games in both series the same.

*looks at posts*

Why is there fighting???

Also I'm looking for feedback on my first fanfic. if it's ok to ask.'

Ironic that people should be arguing on a topic thats meant to be peaceful, isn't it?

But, when you think about it, it's dumb what we're fighting over... We're arguing about whether other arguements are our arguements (lolwhut?)... But there's no point in getting worked up about it, since there's always going to be someone with a different opinion. Plus, we take this for granted; if I were to be surrounded with the amount of Spyro fans there are on this site, I'd be ecstatic, whereas on the interwebs...
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
#1129 Posted: 11:13:48 07/02/2011
I find it funny how it's hard to just be quiet and go on topic. Although, I suppose I shouldn't be the one to say this. .__.

Yet every time we do manage to get back on topic, the war just starts up again. smilie

It seems like every topic all over the sites that I go to always lead into flame wars like here. Just look at this topic for example. It's ridicules.

^ The flame war is rather small compare to other ones (where users swear at each other), but one person can't say that one series is better without the other fans complaining. It seems to be impossible to respect their opinion. Both sides suck, not the games, the fans. >.<

It is relevant to talk about arguments on other sites because:

1) We go on these sites. The wars and stupid comments are just as annoying(in fact, more so) on those sites as they are here.
2) Classic fans asked for examples of Classic Nazis going nuts and we gave them some from here as well as other sites.

Also, I don't see how perverted Cynder fans were ever a problem....couldn't you all just ignore their comments?

Besides.....actual Cynder fans are not the ones who are most pervy over her....smilie

Yeah, but complaining on a site that doesn't even have those problems isn't going to solve anything, is it? Heck, just complaining has lead us into this flame war.
Yes, but it's all talk. I haven't seen any proof or links. I believe all of you, honestly, but I need links to see how bad it is. Because at the moment, I haven't seen any classic fans going to the extreme (sp?).

Also, as for the statement about ignoring the Cynder perverts, why not just ignore all the other things? If it's that easy to ignore the Cynder perverts, why is it so hard not to ignore the Spyro fantards (TLOS and classic)? Not so easy, isn't it?

Quote: CAV

Guess what? darkSpyro is a large portion of the Spyro fandom. What happens in the fandom will eventually reach here. And this kind of stuff has happened here on DS regardless.

We are aware that LoS fans fight just as much. But they've moved on to other games like Halo, CoD, or Sonic. They aren't talking as much as they used to. They've finally calmed down. But the Classic fans refuse to do the same. Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth? Because it seems as though you take one piece of my arguement, and completely sidestep the piece that actually matters.

And once again, darkSpyro is the Spyro fandom, which also resides on YT, DA, and other Spyro forums. And once again, this stuff has happened here.

This time, I want you to read the entire post before responding again, because I'm tired of having to repeat myself because you don't want to respond to the main point I'm making. And no, that doesn't mean I want to stop fighting. I'll gladly stop fighting when you actually understand where me and Aura are coming from about this. But until that happens, I'm willing to continue.

Wow, CAV, never knew you could talk to that extreme. xD
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 11:22:54 07/02/2011 by DarkCynder_543
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#1130 Posted: 15:30:22 07/02/2011
On an unrelated note, damn. My PS1 memory card just broke. D:
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
#1131 Posted: 15:32:31 07/02/2011
Wow, CAV, never knew you could talk to that extreme. xD

There are several things you don't know about me. :3
#1132 Posted: 16:42:13 07/02/2011
Pfft, ignoring Spyro fantards is easier than ignoring a Cynder perv (at least for me)! I have been doing it since I joined this fandom back in the summer! smilie
---
#1133 Posted: 17:47:46 07/02/2011
The hard part is ignoring Soni****s and fragheads.
#1134 Posted: 18:33:32 07/02/2011
I haven't dealt with Soni****s, so I wouldn't know. =/
---
#1135 Posted: 18:42:28 07/02/2011
Look at BlackbusterCritic's series on Youtube, where he talks about them. The series is called "Sonic Brainfart". It's funny.
#1136 Posted: 21:14:47 07/02/2011
The Kingdom Hearts fans are pretty bad too. D:

BTW, I just realized that I linked to a page that has those classic fantards your talking about.... SpyroLUVA, look at the link in post 1130.
---
#1137 Posted: 00:07:54 08/02/2011
And the Final Fantasy VII fangirls.

Those games aren't even good.
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#1138 Posted: 00:58:06 08/02/2011
Oh, I don't know.... KH may be overrated, but I still prefer them to most games out there.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
spyro14ever Green Sparx Gems: 374
#1139 Posted: 01:01:45 08/02/2011
This is what happens when butthurt fans don't agree on something (not you guys HAHA smilie)

smilie
---
Dawn of the Dragon is the best Spyro game since the original trilogy.
Better? No.
Awesome? Yes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:03:04 08/02/2011 by spyro14ever
#1140 Posted: 01:07:01 08/02/2011
Rofl. Ah Ren & Stimpy, how I miss thee.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#1141 Posted: 01:07:22 08/02/2011
Nah. I don't like KH. It's just bad.
#1142 Posted: 01:10:54 08/02/2011
Fair enough. I think they're awesome, mainly because there's so much to return to once you've finished.
---
#1143 Posted: 01:16:00 08/02/2011
Ah Ren & Stimpy. One of the best shows Nick has made, if not the best.
#1144 Posted: 01:19:11 08/02/2011
One of my new favorite moments in cartoon history.

I just started watching Ren & Stimpy, and it's already my 2nd favorite Nick show ever lol... can it beat SpongBob? Let's see! smilie
---
Better? No.
Awesome? Yes.
#1145 Posted: 06:54:04 08/02/2011

I agree. They have such a cliche storyline, and it's all cheesy. And the battles are all button-mashing. I also find it hard trying to keep up with the story-line, which was confusing to begin with. Not to mention I don't like half of the characters. The only thing I like about it is the fact that Cloud and Sephiroth make a good appearance.>.<

EDIT: I forgot about the cutsceans. To many of of them. Kingdom Hearts 1 was distant, but the the second one was chock full of cutsceans and it had hardly any game-play, especially the start where you play as Roxas.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:31:50 08/02/2011 by DarkCynder_543
#1146 Posted: 12:02:57 08/02/2011

I agree. They have such a cliche storyline, and it's all cheesy. And the battles are all button-mashing. Not to mention I don't like half of the characters. The only thing I like about it is the fact that Cloud and Sephiroth makes a good appearance.>.<

Play ROGUE GALAXY for PS2... it's like KH but much better! smilie
---
Better? No.
Awesome? Yes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:03:15 08/02/2011 by spyro14ever
#1147 Posted: 14:44:52 08/02/2011

I agree. They have such a cliche storyline, and it's all cheesy. And the battles are all button-mashing. I also find it hard trying to keep up with the story-line, which was confusing to begin with. Not to mention I don't like half of the characters. The only thing I like about it is the fact that Cloud and Sephiroth make a good appearance.>.<

EDIT: I forgot about the cutsceans. To many of of them. Kingdom Hearts 1 was distant, but the the second one was chock full of cutsceans and it had hardly any game-play, especially the start where you play as Roxas.

Like I said, I do like KH, but I must agree with you on some of that.
The storyline I like, but it's kinda like TLOS - You either love it or hate it.

But the storyline does bug me at times..... It kinda 'adds' things on. It starts off a nice, simple, 'get back home' and now we've got two different sets of enemies related to each other plus a bunch of other characters (Ventus) and it just feels to me as though it's getting a bit OTT in how they've done it.

And everytime I start a new game on KH2, I hate going through Roxas' levels. Bah. So slooooooow.
---
#1148 Posted: 19:40:35 08/02/2011
Quote: Spyroo

Like I said, I do like KH, but I must agree with you on some of that.
The storyline I like, but it's kinda like TLOS - You either love it or hate it.

But the storyline does bug me at times..... It kinda 'adds' things on. It starts off a nice, simple, 'get back home' and now we've got two different sets of enemies related to each other plus a bunch of other characters (Ventus) and it just feels to me as though it's getting a bit OTT in how they've done it.

And everytime I start a new game on KH2, I hate going through Roxas' levels. Bah. So slooooooow.

Once again, just play Rogue Galaxy, people! smilie

It's the superior Action RPG IMO
---
Better? No.
Awesome? Yes.
#1149 Posted: 21:16:20 08/02/2011
I'm a big KH fan, but I know it's not a game for everyone(what game is?). I really want the 3DS game though.....

But back to Cyn....I mean, SPYRO!!! (Damn you, Ignitus quote...smilie)
---
First | Previous | Page 23 of 26 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me