Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Your Most Overrated/Underrated Spyro games
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Your Most Overrated/Underrated Spyro games [CLOSED]
zzsdf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4271
#101 Posted: 20:34:27 22/01/2011
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Still....I don't see a point in making the Classics dark if we already have TLoS...

^ This.

The page is MINE!
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#102 Posted: 21:41:57 22/01/2011 | Topic Creator
It's just that recently, it's been the other way around. Extreme Classic fans(Classic Nazis, as I call them) have started snapping at people for liking LoS....

I guess you could say both series' are kind of overrated.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#103 Posted: 21:50:56 22/01/2011
It's just that recently, it's been the other way around. Extreme Classic fans(Classic Nazis, as I call them) have started snapping at people for liking LoS....

I guess you could say both series' are kind of overrated.

I hope I don't fall into that category, and yes, I agree that both of the series are overated, but then again this overated and underated, is all a matter of opinions, so it doesn't necessarily mean that it's true.
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#104 Posted: 21:57:12 22/01/2011
I'm not sure what game I think is overrated..
But as for underrated:
Underrated - AHT
I don't see why people dislike this game. It's a huge step up from the disaster of EtD, and it has so many elements from the Original Series. It's got a perfect balance of light, cheerfulness, as well as the darkness from the dark gems. The level designs are very colorful and diverse, IMO. The dialogue is great and it's up to date, including the humor. Most people don't like Spyro's design/voice, but I think it's adorable! Uhh, i'm not sure what else to say. I just give them credit for trying to recreate the classics.

I think I said some of that in my other post anyway.
#105 Posted: 21:58:15 22/01/2011
Quote: Darby
But as for underrated:
Underrated - AHT
I don't see why people dislike this game. It's a huge step up from the disaster of EtD, and it has so many elements from the Original Series. It's got a perfect balance of light, cheerfulness, as well as the darkness from the dark gems. The level designs are very colorful and diverse, IMO. The dialogue is great and it's up to date, including the humor. Most people don't like Spyro's design/voice, but I think it's adorable! Uhh, i'm not sure what else to say. I just give them credit for trying to recreate the classics.

I agree with you.
Kimbia28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1890
#106 Posted: 22:05:43 22/01/2011
But as for underrated:
Underrated - AHT

I gotta agree with you on that one,I also liked Spyro's voice and design smilie The voice felt suitable for his personality in AHT :3
Tho I still prefer Tom Kenny,this was alright c:
#107 Posted: 22:09:42 22/01/2011
Glad you guys agree

I love his design/voice! smilie His voice suited his personality, which suited his design, and IMO it just all fit together :3 It was cute
I still liked Tom kenny though, too. I like pretty much all of the voice actors for Spyro. They all fit Spyro whichever game it is.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#108 Posted: 07:10:29 23/01/2011
Quote: Spyroo
Quote:
Same with underrated - To me, a game that is underrated doesn't get much attention compared to others. A real example of underrated would be Fur Fighters.

If that's the case, then LoS is definitely underrated. I read that Spyro is now considered a "cult" gaming series, especially the LoS games.
The Classics were AAA listers, while I consider the LoS games B or A listers....

When it comes to the Classics, I see more fanbrats than haters. When it comes to LoS, I see more haters(at least on here), however, I expected this, as I have this "theory" when it comes to certain game franchises.

I haven't met any little kids who overrate LoS....yet.

And SL is underrated, but only slightly. It's a fun enough game, but it didn't feel like an actual RPG to me.
ANB on DS is definitly underrated. The unlockables were awesome!:D

I wouldn't say that at all.... Just take a look at most topics here - They're TLOS everywhere.

By attention, I don't just mean on here - I mean all around the net. Look at Youtube - Search for a Spyro music video and all you find are LoS ones with a few classic mixed in. Search DeviantArt - Most of the pics are Legend.

LoS gets a lot of attention from fans, perhaps only TEN being the odd one out.

Yeah... The originals may seem like they're well loved, but that's nothing compared with TLOS. DOTD wins all the time by a long shot on the polls, same with TLOS. If you look at the fan fiction, it's all based on TLOS. Not one story is about the originals. In the general topic, it's mostly TLOS, or at least has Cynder's name in the title. You can't even look up Spyro on google without Cynder's name popping up more than five times. Same with Youtube videos. It's all SpyroxCynder. Elora gets no love....
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#109 Posted: 07:13:03 23/01/2011
Quote:
Elora gets no love....

3: Yus...
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#110 Posted: 07:18:32 23/01/2011
Lol, guys, I think we're getting off topic. xD

SL was it's chance, and it failed.

Actually, if you really, really think about it, YOTD was dark in it's own way. The main villain wanted to rip of the baby dragon's wings so she could live forever. Now, isn't that rather horrible and disgusting? I mean if she would have done it, knowing her, she would have just left the baby dragon to die, possibly bleeding to death. TLOS has actually never done something as cruel as that. And Ripto go burned in lava.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:19:23 23/01/2011 by DarkCynder_543
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#111 Posted: 07:19:39 23/01/2011
I ninja'd you! smilie /offtopic

In the middle: SoI It got mild reviews, but that's a tiny bit much. The game was way too hard! But at the same time, it also got some hatred, so it's a bit underrated too.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:21:11 23/01/2011 by GamingMaster_76
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#112 Posted: 09:03:32 23/01/2011
I have exactly 93 faries in SoI- I can't get anymore smilie But I used the cheat code to go to Grendor's lair, so it's all good :3 It's still my least favourite of the GBA games, though. In all honesty, I always thought Fusion (orange) was underated. I loved that game, 'til I lost it.
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
Kimbia28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1890
#113 Posted: 12:09:07 23/01/2011
Quote: DarkCynder_543
Lol, guys, I think we're getting off topic. xD

SL was it's chance, and it failed.

Actually, if you really, really think about it, YOTD was dark in it's own way. The main villain wanted to rip of the baby dragon's wings so she could live forever. Now, isn't that rather horrible and disgusting? I mean if she would have done it, knowing her, she would have just left the baby dragon to die, possibly bleeding to death. TLOS has actually never done something as cruel as that. And Ripto go burned in lava.

exactly lol
I wanted to point this out aswell
The classics have actually some really twisted stuff that are actually mentioned or shown despite being whimsical and light-hearted...like you said the Sorceress had good 15 sec of speech how she will crush,smear,tear dragons and take their wings lol smilie crazy lady....
They can actually be darker than LoS,which is kinda ironic smilie
Also the chars in some of the cutscenes in GtG/RR getting crushed by lava rock/tossed into lava,thrown over the edge of the level,robot getting crushed by a bus-thing,etc...I mean there's no blood or anything but it's still more violent
but yea...I'm geting offtopic smilie
sorry 'bout that c:
#114 Posted: 13:39:05 23/01/2011 | Topic Creator
The thing about the Sorceress is that her plan COULD be considered dark, but she could just be saying it out of anger, and it may not be her actual plan. I say stuff like that out of anger a lot in real life, but I don't actually do it.....most of the time....

As for the other things, they are not dark at all. It's called slapstick humour. If they are dark, then Looney Tunes is the darkest thing ever conceived!smilie

And AHT is awesome, and so are stoned teenage dragons!smilie

And TLoS has a lot of pretty dark stuff, even without reading in between the lines....

Quote:
Elora gets no love....

That statement couldn't be more wrong....I just uploaded a kind of rushed SpyroxElora fanfic on dA, and I'm actually not extremely proud of it, but people love it. I'm getting loads of requests for people to feature it in their groups. Yet, my art that I spent hours on, doesn't get the same attention...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:58:24 23/01/2011 by sonicbrawler182
GRENADEDRAGON Red Sparx Gems: 29
#115 Posted: 14:13:17 23/01/2011
Most overrated The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning

This was my first game of TLoS trilogy I ever played, and I was really disappointed. There was too much fighting, and nothing to collect. I think the most important thing in Spyro games is collecting items.
And Sparx was REALLY annoying! smilie
I don't understand why people like it so much. It was bad game - of course, only my opinion.

Most underrated Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly

I really love this game! I don't understand the game critics who give grade like 5-7 and only 1-2 stars. smilie What's wrong with this game? I liked it really much. First; there are a lot of collectable items. I like collecting smilie The diamonds were in tricky places; I really had to _THINK_ where do I go to get them, not only fight your way to them.
Graphics weren't optimum, but so what? Spyro was a way cuter in this game than in TLoS trilogy...

That's my opinion smilie
---
Ha ha you're dead, and I'm so happy.
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#116 Posted: 14:33:20 23/01/2011

Yessss. Classic Spyro has dark moments, but like the game itself, you really have to think to realise it.

When you think about it, LoS may have been dark in levels, but when push came to shove, they couldn't even kill off Ignitus truly..... :/
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#117 Posted: 14:48:43 23/01/2011
Overrated: The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night,

From the first time I played this game, it was interesting at the very start, but in the end, I found it too difficult, it used to take me ages to try and defeat enemies, it seems to be way harder than A New Beginning, I got stuck on it pretty much from the beginning, I kept on getting cheap deaths. Sparx was annoying, just like in ANB. I think this would be one of the worst Spyro games created on the console for me. The levels are very linear from what I played too. Spyro's voice feels even more dull, too many cutscenes, to me it's like a worse version of ANB.

Underrated: Spyro: A Hero's Tail,

Since I first played this game, I liked it a lot, I thought it was different from the Classics/Insomniac's trilogy, but not too different as to over do it. The graphics are pretty good, I find it more colourful and interesting than TEN, the levels can be fun, although the music can get a little annoying, I like Sparx in this game and I don't mind his voice-over, I find the levels interesting, also I haven't completed this one yet, haven't had the time. It was just a nice change, but you still had the hint of the classicness about it. Lol, that's my way of putting it.

Or, Overrated: Spyro: Year of the Dragon,

Sometimes I think that this game has way too many challeneges just chucked into it, instead of any actual exploring, most fans think that the best part about this game is skateboarding, I didn't think it was anything special, and playing as different characters is interesting, but they are all annoying to control. The storyline is decent, and some of the levels are fantastic, but also some of them feel too short, and just feel like it has been taken over with challenges. I'd still rather play it than TEN any day, smilie
darkhorus Green Sparx Gems: 265
#118 Posted: 20:44:55 23/01/2011
Do you have a Spyro game that you think is better or worse than evryone says? Wanna talk about it? Then DO SO!

Overrated - The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning
Reasons: I played this game after playing the other two LoS games. I was expecting it to be a stellar adventure, as a lot of people who don't like LoS as a whole like this game, and the other two games were brilliant. Don't get me wrong, it's still a very good, quality game, and I'm somewhat glad I bought it, but....I was disappointed.

The game had hardly any platforming, at least for the first half. The battles were mostly incredibly easy. I fully upgraded my Flame Breath early on(in Dante's Freezer, to be exact), and found it was the most useful move for the entire game! I was able to kill a majority of enemies with fire alone.

For a reboot game that was supposed to inject a deeper story, the story seemed somewhat....lacking. It's still a nice storyline, but most of the cutscenes seem to be gags with Spyro and Sparx, or you were just being sent to find another Guardian, rather than actually advancing the story in an interesting way. Although, the humourous parts are really funny!

The game does make attempts at variety, but they are very short-lived and are too easy. The "Escape from Cynder" section was literally plain sailing, which is odd, considering the fact Cynder is supposed to be chasing you.

The one thing that didn't disappoint me was the boss battles. They were easy, but were really FUN.
However, I completed the game in under 6 hours, and there is absolutely nothing to do after you beat Cynder. The game is fun enough to play through every once and a while though.

Underrated - Spyro: A Hero's Tail
Reasons: It's been years since I played this game, so this is subject to change. However, I do remember things about it, and I have been watching some videos of it.

People keep saying that this game was mediocre and boring, but I found it really fun, and find it as good as the original trilogy. It had a lot of variety but didn't have too much(like Spyro 3), it was challenging, it took a good amount of time to complete, and it had such a big world!

Spyro's new moves, although they are borrowed from other games, really added a lot to the SPYRO formula. It also gave you a reason to backtrack once you have the ability necessary to reach a certain area. Also, the new characters were fun to play as.

I also liked the way you had to keep your gem stock up to buy useful items and upgrades from Moneybags. Again, this gave you a reason to occasionally backtrack.

The story was shallow, just like any other Classic Spyro game, but it had a lot of funny gags in it.

Ok, your turn!smilie

I agree with you on 'A Hero's Tail', it's pretty good and one of my favorites smilie
#119 Posted: 21:26:27 23/01/2011
But as for underrated:
Underrated - AHT

You should hear Spyro's Dutch AHT voice, it fits him well. However, I prefer playing not only Spyro games but all video games in English, even though I'm Belgian, as the Dutch voice actors for video games hardly ever fit the characters they voice, except for Spyro's Dutch voice in AHT, that one is brilliant smilie
#120 Posted: 21:27:12 23/01/2011
Quote: darkhorus
But as for underrated:
Underrated - AHT

You should hear Spyro's Dutch AHT voice, it fits him well. However, I prefer playing not only Spyro games but all video games in English, even though I'm Belgian, as the Dutch voice actors for video games hardly ever fit the characters they voice, except for Spyro's Dutch voice in AHT, that one is brilliant smilie

Got any sort of clip? I'd love to hear Spyro (and Ember) in different languages!
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#121 Posted: 21:28:03 23/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Can't you alter the language in the options menu?
---
#122 Posted: 21:29:14 23/01/2011
I tried doing that in my copy, but it doesn't have a language option smilie
---
#123 Posted: 21:31:39 23/01/2011

If that's the case, then LoS is definitely underrated. I read that Spyro is now considered a "cult" gaming series, especially the LoS games.
The Classics were AAA listers, while I consider the LoS games B or A listers....

When it comes to the Classics, I see more fanbrats than haters. When it comes to LoS, I see more haters(at least on here), however, I expected this, as I have this "theory" when it comes to certain game franchises.

I haven't met any little kids who overrate LoS....yet.

And SL is underrated, but only slightly. It's a fun enough game, but it didn't feel like an actual RPG to me.
ANB on DS is definitly underrated. The unlockables were awesome!smilie

I wouldn't say that at all.... Just take a look at most topics here - They're TLOS everywhere.

By attention, I don't just mean on here - I mean all around the net. Look at Youtube - Search for a Spyro music video and all you find are LoS ones with a few classic mixed in. Search DeviantArt - Most of the pics are Legend.

LoS gets a lot of attention from fans, perhaps only TEN being the odd one out.

Yeah... The originals may seem like they're well loved, but that's nothing compared with TLOS. DOTD wins all the time by a long shot on the polls, same with TLOS. If you look at the fan fiction, it's all based on TLOS. Not one story is about the originals. In the general topic, it's mostly TLOS, or at least has Cynder's name in the title. You can't even look up Spyro on google without Cynder's name popping up more than five times. Same with Youtube videos. It's all SpyroxCynder. Elora gets no love....

Well, the fact is, TLoS series has romance, between Spyro and Cynder, and that's what Fanfiction writers love to work with, so most of them choose TLoS series over the original series cuz of the romance.
#124 Posted: 21:32:15 23/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Oh....SUCKS!smilie
---
#125 Posted: 21:33:32 23/01/2011

You can, or at least I can, I don't know about others, there may be slight differences in the game between different countries/regions.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:34:16 23/01/2011 by darkhorus
#126 Posted: 21:37:30 23/01/2011

You can, or at least I can, I don't know about others, there may be slight differences in the game between different countries/regions.

Hm. I'll try again, in case I'm thinking of a different game. I own the PAL UK copy though.
---
#127 Posted: 21:41:33 23/01/2011

Hm. I'll try again, in case I'm thinking of a different game. I own the PAL UK copy though.

I'm trying to find a video of AHT in Dutch, but so far no luck. I have found a video of DoTD in Dutch though, where you hear Cynder, Spyro and Hunter talking smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:41:49 23/01/2011 by darkhorus
#128 Posted: 21:50:18 23/01/2011 | Topic Creator
I've seen a compilation of the "I Love You" scene in different languages. There's a funny translation mishap in Spanish, and hearing the language variations of Cynder's name is cool!smilie
---
#129 Posted: 21:55:08 23/01/2011
I've seen a compilation of the "I Love You" scene in different languages. There's a funny translation mishap in Spanish, and hearing the language variations of Cynder's name is cool!smilie

Have you heard her in Dutch? I hate it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:55:20 23/01/2011 by darkhorus
#130 Posted: 21:57:03 23/01/2011 | Topic Creator
I have, but I can't remember what she sounds like....does she sound like Elijah Wood in Dutch? I remember she sounded like him in one of the languages!smilie
---
#131 Posted: 22:01:05 23/01/2011
I have, but I can't remember what she sounds like....does she sound like Elijah Wood in Dutch? I remember she sounded like him in one of the languages!smilie

She doesn't sound like Elijah Wood in dutch smilie
#132 Posted: 22:05:04 23/01/2011
Cynder with Elijah's voice... man, would that sound weird! smilie
#133 Posted: 22:12:14 23/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Here's that video:

German sounds hilarious! It's so malodramatic!smilie
And Cynder sounds pretty cool in French, and adorable in Danish!:3
---
#134 Posted: 22:21:47 23/01/2011
It's interesting to hear it in so many different languages. The only language I had ever heard it in before today, was English, not even my own language. I don't like video games in Dutch, it sounds horrible, they have no good taste whatsoever when it comes to Dutch voice actors for American/English games.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:24:50 23/01/2011 by darkhorus
#135 Posted: 22:23:35 23/01/2011 | Topic Creator
*Looks at preview picture*
D'AWWW, she looks adorable there!:3
I can't get enough of her puppy dog eyes in that game!smilie
---
#136 Posted: 22:37:44 23/01/2011
Now, for the sake of staying on topic:

Let's say something about the original 3 Spyro games: StD, GtG/RR and YotD. I have no idea whether to call these 3 games overrated or underrated. But one thing I know for sure is that people are starting to forget about them, and that's a shame, as they are very good and enjoyable games. They are the original, they are what Spyro was meant to be. The graphics were good for their time. The story may not be that strong, but the gameplay makes up for that big time. The game was all about collecting; gems, eggs, dragons; in order to unlock new worlds and stuff, I loved it so much, the gameplay is what makes it so great. And everything looks so good; who doesn't like a game with dragons and other awesome and cute fairytale characters and creatures in beautifully designed fairytale-like worlds? The gameplay is really what makes it so great
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 22:41:51 23/01/2011 by darkhorus
#137 Posted: 22:41:11 23/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote:
who doesn't like a game with dragons and other awesome fairytale characters and beautifully designed worlds?

A sizeable portion of the Earth's population, that's who...smilie
---
#138 Posted: 22:42:30 23/01/2011
Quote:
who doesn't like a game with dragons and other awesome fairytale characters and beautifully designed worlds?

A sizeable portion of the Earth's population, that's who...smilie

It's a shame, really smilie
#139 Posted: 23:06:13 23/01/2011
Now, for 'Enter the Dragonfly'

In terms of gameplay, this game is as good as identical to its 3 predecessors; travelling through different worlds accessed through portals in a homeworld, collecting gems, flaming enemies, completing many different mini-games/tasks/puzzles (in order to win dragonflies) along the way. This, the gameplay I mean, is also, more or less, the only good part about this game. They did a good job at maintaining the classic Spyro gameplay. There are 3 big let-downs though:

1) The characters are poorly designed, they look horrible, Spyro and Sparx are the only characters that have a more or less decent look. All other characters; Bianca, Hunter (especially), adult dragons, Ripto, Gulp and Crush (especially Gulp and Crush, their heads are so ugly!), etc. Ok the rhynocs didn't look so bad though, they were kinda ok, some looked a little odd though but ok

2) The movements of the characters' mouths don't fit their speech, also the characters' movements are just odd and poor in general (what's up with that anyway, the characters are just poorly animated, specially Ripto, look at how Ripto makes this strange movements)

3) The game is a little slow, Spyro moves kinda slowly, everything moves kinda slowly.

I will just blame these 3 flaws on the fact that the game was rushed.
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 23:32:28 23/01/2011 by darkhorus
#140 Posted: 23:25:22 23/01/2011
If 'Enter the Dragonfly' was released in 2003, I bet this would have saved the series, and possibly Equinoxe would've made a sequel that might have been just as successful, it makes me wonder then if there would have still been a re-boot in 2006 if this happened.
#141 Posted: 23:39:33 23/01/2011
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
If 'Enter the Dragonfly' was released in 2003, I bet this would have saved the series, and possibly Equinoxe would've made a sequel that might have been just as successful, it makes me wonder then if there would have still been a re-boot in 2006 if this happened.

It's certainly possible that it could have saved the series, and who knows, there may not have been a TLoS series if that had been the case
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:40:14 23/01/2011 by darkhorus
#142 Posted: 23:42:11 23/01/2011

It's certainly possible that it could have saved the series, and who knows, there may not have been a TLoS series if that had been the case

I don't mind the fact that Spyro went through a re-boot, but what I do mind is, that they literally changed too much of it.

By the way, sorry for going off-topc, I didn't realise.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:42:47 23/01/2011 by SuperSpyroFan
#143 Posted: 23:43:43 23/01/2011

I don't mind the fact that Spyro went through a re-boot, but what I do mind is, that they literally changed too much of it.

You mean gameplay-wise, especially?
#144 Posted: 23:45:25 23/01/2011

You mean gameplay-wise, especially?

Yes, that is what I meant, and also, Spyro's design, I mean, come on, it didn't need that much changing did it? I'm always looking at the Tomb Raider series, because that has been re-booted in 2006, and it is still a good game, as they didn't change it completly.
#145 Posted: 23:47:43 23/01/2011
Well, actually you didn't go offtopic, as this thread is about which Spyro games are truly good or bad in everyone's opinion and why/why not, so discussing what could have saved a game/series etc. I don't suppose is offtopic
#146 Posted: 23:48:26 23/01/2011
Well, actually you didn't go offtopic, as this thread is about which Spyro games are truly good or bad in everyone's opinion and why/why not, so discussing what could have saved a game/series etc. I don't suppose is offtopic

Fair enough, well, that's my little view of it anyway.
#147 Posted: 23:53:07 23/01/2011
[User Posted Image]

You are so right, the new Spyro design could have been a little better. And I also wish they'd sticked to the original gameplay more. As far as I'm concerned, they can do a reboot and change the universe the game takes place in and the storyline of the game all they want, but I just wish they had sticked to the original gameplay some more, cuz the gameplay is what made the series so great, IMO.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:54:28 23/01/2011 by darkhorus
#148 Posted: 23:56:19 23/01/2011
[User Posted Image]

You are so right, the new Spyro design could have been a little better. And I also wish they'd sticked to the original gameplay more. As far as I'm concerned, they can do a reboot and change the universe the game takes place in and the storyline of the game all they want, but I just wish they had sticked to the original gameplay some more, cuz the gameplay is what made the series so great, IMO.

Also, I don't understand why the TLOS series just didn't start out on the PlayStation 3, because 2006 was the time when it came out.
#149 Posted: 00:01:38 24/01/2011
[User Posted Image]

Also, I don't understand why the TLOS series just didn't start out on the PlayStation 3, because 2006 was the time when it came out.

Well, the PS3 wasn't released in all parts of the world yet in 2006, the most part it 4 months later, so maybe this is the reason, becuz not everyone had the PS3 yet in their country.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:02:08 24/01/2011 by darkhorus
#150 Posted: 00:08:46 24/01/2011
Glad they used the PS2 for the trilogy, or else I could have never played it.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me