Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
UPDATE- New spyro game! [CLOSED]
Kyaro Green Sparx Gems: 380
#1 Posted: 11:36:59 04/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Lately I have been doing alot of research on the new spyro game, and i really think i have come across loads of prof! I doubt the game is gona come out in February but the trailer might come out then. Another thing that made me more curious is the fact the movie was canceled because the makers of Spyro stopped the production, so maybe because they were busy making the new game , which they have been making since 2009! So there is my prof for the new game, please add your comments about the prof you have found out! smilie

I also looked at Tom Bromhead's website a while ago and saw that the name 'Spyro's Kingdom' was on his upcoming stuff. smilie
---
Spyro and Cynder RULE ALL!! MOOHAWHAAHA!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:42:27 04/01/2011 by Kyaro
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#2 Posted: 11:39:42 04/01/2011
There's a whole topic about this. We've known about it since October...
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=33926
#3 Posted: 11:43:42 04/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Yes but THIS is all research I have done since october up until the present day.
---
#4 Posted: 11:46:26 04/01/2011 | Topic Creator
and just so everyone knows, this topic here is an Update and i am still doing more research such as, Elija Wood may not be in the new series! P.S sorry if i spelt his name wrong! xD
---
Faun Yellow Sparx Gems: 1291
#5 Posted: 13:21:40 04/01/2011
This is hardly new info.
---
meguca /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#6 Posted: 13:29:44 04/01/2011
Yeah this is..... Everything we already knew. Any new info will be posted in the other topic, anyhow.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#7 Posted: 15:09:30 04/01/2011
Yeah try not to make duplicate topics.

If there was new info (which there certainly isn't), just post it in the actual topic.
spyro14ever Green Sparx Gems: 374
#8 Posted: 15:18:45 04/01/2011
FAIL TOPIC IS FAIL
---
Dawn of the Dragon is the best Spyro game since the original trilogy.
Better? No.
Awesome? Yes.
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#9 Posted: 17:53:28 04/01/2011
Oh wow. A red sparx even knows better. That's when you know you just failed. Beyond the scale.
Yeah, this isn't anything new, you haven't exactly beat us all to the news table here.
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#10 Posted: 21:55:45 04/01/2011
.....Wow..... Kyaro tries to make an informational post and all you can do is critisis her? True, we may already be aware of what she brought up, but is that really enough to make a fuss? And yes, I know, there is already a topic about this, but quite frankly, at the moment that topic's more of a place to complain about Activision than Spyro's Kingdom. I don't blame her for making a topic where you can actually bring what information you might find about Spyro's Kingdom. She is putting effort into finding information, and I respect that.

And please don't use that 'Red Sparx' balony. Someone could be a Gold Sparx and do the exact same thing, but would they get the same critisism? I think not. With all due respect, I think we're being a bit racist amongst ourselves, judging each other by the color of their Sparx. One could consider Aura24's topic Spyro's Kingdom's Art Style as a duplicate topic (no intention of offense to Aura24 or her topic).

So don't be so hard on her.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#11 Posted: 21:57:18 04/01/2011
Quote: Wylrin
.....Wow..... Kyaro tries to make an informational post and all you can do is critisis her? True, we may already be aware of what she brought up, but is that really enough to make a fuss? And yes, I know, there is already a topic about this, but quite frankly, at the moment that topic's more of a place to complain about Activision than Spyro's Kingdom. I don't blame her for making a topic where you can actually bring what information you might find about Spyro's Kingdom. She is putting effort into finding information, and I respect that.

And please don't use that 'Red Sparx' balony. Someone could be a Gold Sparx and do the exact same thing, but would they get the same critisism? I think not. With all due respect, I think we're being a bit racist amongst ourselves, judging each other by the color of their Sparx. One could consider Aura24's topic Spyro's Kingdom's Art Style as a duplicate topic (no intention of offense to Aura24 or her topic).

^This, 100% agreed with.
#12 Posted: 22:13:35 04/01/2011

Well, we barely have any information regarding the game. So all we can do is predict on how Activision will screw it up, and take guesses on who the development team will be.

I won't use the Red excuse since I was red less than a month ago, and I never will.

And yes, Aura's topic for the most part is a duplicate. I don't discriminate. If someone screwed up, I'm going to mention it. If someone posted a dupe, then I'm going to mention it.
#13 Posted: 23:13:51 04/01/2011

Sorry... this is a fail. I wouldn't care what person it was it's a fail, not trying to mean, it's just a fail.

Any new info can be easily posted in the main Spyro's Kingdom topic. smilie
---
Better? No.
Awesome? Yes.
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#14 Posted: 00:53:30 05/01/2011
I'm sorry, too. I over-reacted a bit. Perhaps I defend people too feircely... smilie
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
#15 Posted: 02:10:39 05/01/2011
I'm sorry, too. I over-reacted a bit. Perhaps I defend people too feircely... smilie

Yeah, I've epicly failed with stupid topics and stuff on forums lots before, and I just deal with it and move on. smilie
---
Better? No.
Awesome? Yes.
#16 Posted: 02:54:04 05/01/2011
Everybody has made their share of stupid or duplicate topics. The best thing is to move on and take the advice that people give you, no matter how harsh it is.
DeathStar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1539
#17 Posted: 09:59:53 05/01/2011
You are kind of new here? Everyone seems to be complaining about you. Quite heartless... Just ignore them while you can.
---
"oh sweet sweet sounds of 80s synthesizers, alleviate me...."
#18 Posted: 10:05:38 05/01/2011
I wasn't complaining, BTW, I was just pointing it out. It gets annoying when a ton of newbies post multiplied topics.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#19 Posted: 10:09:25 05/01/2011
Quote: DeathStar
You are kind of new here? Everyone seems to be complaining about you. Quite heartless... Just ignore them while you can.

Who, Kyaro?
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#20 Posted: 10:12:33 05/01/2011
Yes.

Quote: GamingMaster_76
I wasn't complaining, BTW, I was just pointing it out. It gets annoying when a ton of newbies post multiplied topics.

Not you, but others seem to be mad about it. E.g

Quote: ignitusforever
Oh wow. A red sparx even knows better. That's when you know you just failed. Beyond the scale.
Yeah, this isn't anything new, you haven't exactly beat us all to the news table here.

Complete spoiled manners.
---
#21 Posted: 10:14:06 05/01/2011
I know you weren't talking about me, I just wanted to point that out in case somebody else took it the wrong way.
#22 Posted: 10:16:14 05/01/2011
Understood.
---
#23 Posted: 10:29:56 05/01/2011
Well, I don't really blame Kyaro because she is new. But she could have looked at all the other topics and not posted this instead in another topic. Though it still would have been useless.
---
I draw stuff.
#24 Posted: 10:32:47 05/01/2011
well, mistakes are mistakes. And a book that is written cannot be written again. smilie
---
#25 Posted: 10:50:08 05/01/2011
Yeah, I agree with you on that one.
---
I draw stuff.
#26 Posted: 13:36:20 05/01/2011
Quote: DeathStar

I have the heart to point something out and give advice for next time. If I was heartless, I would've posted a very harsh message that would make everybody give me the "My god..." look. I can be that bad, but I don't want to.

Advice isn't something that's considered heartless. And since I've done this in the past, here's what I can say: If you don't see a topic about it, look a second time, and use the site search to search every possible title.
#27 Posted: 18:39:47 06/01/2011
No, not you! I mean ignitusforever.
---
Jayne_Szarotka Ripto Gems: 522
#28 Posted: 18:47:13 06/01/2011

tottally agrreed
#29 Posted: 18:53:16 06/01/2011
Mkay then.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me