Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > TLOS and Classic WAR!!!!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
TLOS and Classic WAR!!!! [CLOSED]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#101 Posted: 01:58:55 18/12/2010
The reason I didn't see it is because I was looking at your comments. My mistake.

Let's see here:

1. That sucks. I'm sorry.
2. Kirby Epic Yarn is great.
3. I knew something was fishy in the Game thread.
4. He will in fact be back.
5. His intent was flawed. Nobody would fight just because he keeps posting on how a game sucks when it doesn't.
6. I feel as though I should change my avi. Should I?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:00:02 18/12/2010 by CAV
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#102 Posted: 02:01:05 18/12/2010
Yes, it was a very bad day.

Maybe, if you want to change it. I'm going to change mine really soon.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#103 Posted: 02:04:29 18/12/2010
Didn't you just change yours?

Then again, several people here are changing very often.
#104 Posted: 02:10:37 18/12/2010
Yeah, I did a few days ago. But since then I saw Legend of the Guardians and I want an avatar of that. But after I get bored of that avatar, I'm putting my current one back on.
You should see how ofter dark_fury912 changes her's.
---
I draw stuff.
#105 Posted: 02:17:55 18/12/2010
I most likely add a wrestling one or some other interest of mine.

It's a shame that we can't put actual signatures. I'm good at making them, and it would be great to use one here.
#106 Posted: 02:19:09 18/12/2010
Yeah, I know. That would be great.
---
I draw stuff.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#107 Posted: 03:14:08 18/12/2010
I knew that icon of yours looked familiar, Bolt. Did you trace and recolor Cynder-and-Spyro-fan's Spyro art?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#108 Posted: 03:25:02 18/12/2010
No I didn't. It actually came from a picture I drew from her picture Limitless. I just got the pose from it.

This is the picture, sorry it has bad quality.
[User Posted Image]

I was trying to draw her on the computer and it always ended up stupid so I drew her on paper. Then I came across the Limitless picture and decided to get the pose from that. My pose is just slightly different though. So yeah, I traced my picture on Photoshop and came up with that.
[User Posted Image]

EDIT: But this is my style. I have gotten a new style by looking at CaSf's pictures and seeing how she does the face. Lots of people do dragon's faces like that.
---
I draw stuff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:27:02 18/12/2010 by Bolt
#109 Posted: 03:30:46 18/12/2010
It almost looks like this pic of cynder-and-spyro-fan.

http://cynder-and-spyro-fan.de...path=/#/d2o9xgl
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#110 Posted: 03:34:03 18/12/2010
Yeah, I knew someone will spot that. I just got the pose from it.
---
I draw stuff.
#111 Posted: 03:35:34 18/12/2010
<.< Cynder-and-spyro fan has an account on here, if she sees this... chaos.
---
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#112 Posted: 03:36:49 18/12/2010
There's a difference between getting inspiration and completely ripping off CASF's artwork. You're one of the people that DON'T do that, at least from what I can see :3
There are artists, however, that completely copy her characters, art, and comic. Not saying any names.. But we know they're out there smilie I'm sure it gets tiring. Looking at her artwork gives me inspiration, you could say, but I try my hardest to make my own art
#113 Posted: 03:40:25 18/12/2010
What's wrong with getting the pose from her picture?
---
I draw stuff.
#114 Posted: 03:43:01 18/12/2010
You're talking to Aura, right?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:43:13 18/12/2010 by Darby
#115 Posted: 03:43:38 18/12/2010
Both I guess.
---
I draw stuff.
#116 Posted: 03:44:32 18/12/2010
Quote: Bolt
What's wrong with getting the pose from her picture?

If you didn't credit her for the pose.
---
#117 Posted: 03:46:32 18/12/2010
I did in my art thread like five minutes ago or something. That's when I went to see if she had any new comics and she did. Then I remembered.
---
I draw stuff.
Cynder985 Ripto Gems: 425
#118 Posted: 04:04:19 18/12/2010
Quote: Bolt
Fine, I'll quote it.

Quote: My Guestbook
smilie will always be haunted by Ramirez.
On the 18th December 2010, he attacked the Forums with spam. He started it in the Meteor Shower topic in the Idle Chatter. I saw it and threatened to press the report button. Ramirez posted it again so I had no choice but to report him. This was the first time I have ever pressed the report button BTW. I went to his Guestbook and told him to stop his spamming but then he posted his "KIRBY'S EPIC YARN SUCKS" in my Guestbook. I told him that this wasn't funny so he did it again. Then he said, "You're right. This isn't funny, it's hilarious!" and posted his spam again. I deleted and reported his spam and stupid remark, then I blocked him so my Guestbook and PM's didn't get flooded with his nonsense.
All the topics that were at the top of the list were spammed, even the art threads and fan fics. Ramirez kept saying "KIRBY'S EPIC YARN SUCKS" in all his posts. It was the morning for me and it all started as soon as I got up. What a bad start to the day. He did this because he was bored, he said. His goal was to get banned and make this place a hilarious battle before he did so. At 10:30am here he got banned by dark52. Ramirez's whole account was deleted, so you wouldn't be able to see him. Some say it was return of Texas_gal, and I agreed. You can still see the ruins of the battle in the topics.
If you want to check the topic out.
But still, we wait for his return, it will happen sooner or later...
Quote: Ramirez
.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.

Okay, I think this is the same guy that kept spamming this message over at Kirby's Rainbow Resort earlier. He got banned just when he posted a topic about Epic Yarn sucking.

Seriously, I loved Epic Yarn. This is just very idiotic. -___-
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:05:38 18/12/2010 by Cynder985
#119 Posted: 04:07:25 18/12/2010
So he's posting an any forums that's popular..
---
#120 Posted: 04:10:48 18/12/2010
Most likely. :/
#121 Posted: 04:11:08 18/12/2010
So he might have done it on a Crash forum too, or Activision or Sierra. He is pathetic.
---
I draw stuff.
#122 Posted: 04:12:45 18/12/2010
Any troll is pathetic.
#123 Posted: 04:30:08 18/12/2010
But Ramirez is really, really pathetic.
---
I draw stuff.
#124 Posted: 04:42:48 18/12/2010
I've actually seen worse trolls.
#125 Posted: 04:48:34 18/12/2010
I have too, but still.
---
I draw stuff.
#126 Posted: 04:58:14 18/12/2010
That troll just came on and said Kirby sucks? The people encouraging the troll were ten times worse.
#127 Posted: 05:02:03 18/12/2010
Quote: Darby
That troll just came on and said Kirby sucks? The people encouraging the troll were ten times worse.

Yeah there were DEFINITELY some members here who encouraged the troll, sided with him, and even enjoyed the chaos he caused. Sick really..
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:06:37 18/12/2010 by Aura24
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#128 Posted: 07:21:23 18/12/2010
But then there were the people who were doing nothing but feeding him. Seriously, is it really that hard to ignore him?
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#129 Posted: 10:33:25 18/12/2010
I change my avi often too! My current one is for Christmas! :3
I think it's fine to use references and not credit someone. I mean, it is a community after all. You shouldn't have to ask permission for every little thing. If I used a major reference, then I would probably leave credit, but it's not because I have to, it's because I'm being polite. :3

And just ignore Ramirez if he/she comes back.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#130 Posted: 14:11:04 18/12/2010
It's very sick indeed seeing some members siding with trolls. I really don't see why they think it's fun encouraging trolls when really it will just make things worse. :/
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#131 Posted: 21:38:40 18/12/2010
I like both classic and LoS equally...
---
N/A
ClassicSpyro Green Sparx Gems: 488
#132 Posted: 22:22:24 18/12/2010
WOW
He posted this on the Idle Chatter
Quote: darkend
.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.KIRBYS EPIC YARN SUCKS.
---
~Classic &TLoS Spyro Fan~I love Ember and Cynder~Friends not Foes~
#133 Posted: 22:23:14 18/12/2010
The troll is back, having hacked into another user's account..
---
#134 Posted: 22:23:37 18/12/2010
They're posting it everywhere.
---
#135 Posted: 22:26:57 18/12/2010
And you know what's ridiculous? A user on here sided with him, and she doesn't care if her reputation about siding with a troll bothers her.
---
Faun Yellow Sparx Gems: 1291
#136 Posted: 22:30:19 18/12/2010
Oh no, It's the end of the world! I found a troll post funny, and I don't care about my reputation!

In all seriousness, So what? You don't have to bring it up on every other topic you know.
---
meguca /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#137 Posted: 22:31:16 18/12/2010
*facepalm*

Some parents shouldn't let their kiddies on the internet.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#138 Posted: 22:31:51 18/12/2010
I know right?
---
#139 Posted: 22:33:08 18/12/2010
The thing that bothers me is that they are posting crap about Kirby onto a Spyro forum.
---
#140 Posted: 22:35:02 18/12/2010
All I want to do when I come on here is to talk about Spyro
Or talk to some Spyro fans
But someone always has to ruin it and be a troll >:U
---
#141 Posted: 22:36:24 18/12/2010
Should we report the guy?
---
#142 Posted: 22:37:11 18/12/2010
Yeah, sadly we also have to get the innocent real user of the account banned as well. But since the troll can hack account, one of us could be next... O.o
---
#143 Posted: 22:38:59 18/12/2010
How do we know it's not his/her old account anyway though....?
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#144 Posted: 22:39:29 18/12/2010
Quote: Aura24
Yeah, sadly we also have to get the innocent real user of the account banned as well. But since the troll can hack account, one of us could be next... O.o

:/ Well that's just sucks
Well I'm changing all my stuff
I don't wanna get hacked
---
#145 Posted: 22:39:52 18/12/2010
Darkend was an ordinary member here, but stopped coming on. Until Ramirez hacked into her account..
---
#146 Posted: 22:40:12 18/12/2010
Great, just what we need. A troll that can hack accounts....... -___-

And I thought Faun was a nice person when I first came here. O.o
#147 Posted: 22:40:52 18/12/2010
Quote: Cynder985
Great, just what we need. A troll that can hack accounts....... -___-

And I thought Faun was a nice person when I first came here. O.o

Me too...
---
#148 Posted: 22:43:24 18/12/2010
Oh crap........ O___O;
#149 Posted: 22:43:26 18/12/2010
Ah, I see.

I think Dark needs to get mods on here completely.
---
#150 Posted: 22:44:05 18/12/2010
Yeah, he needs to stop being stubborn and chose a few mods already.. Or at least be on more often..
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me