Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
What do you think? [CLOSED]
Lila-the-dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 762
#1 Posted: 00:56:35 28/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Ok, we all know activision is trying to cover up the information about the new spyro game. They took it off wiki. All spyro fans probably saw that. Thats got to arouse some excitement over the new game, right? So ive heard that activision writers and websites are taking down Spyro's Kingdom evidence. I've thought about this, and what if this isnt really "accidentle". like they just take it down so the public doesnt know? What if they're doing that to make everyone hyped up about the new game so they buy it? Because i want to buy it. What do you guys think?
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#2 Posted: 01:07:02 28/11/2010
If that's true, then they are doing a similar thing another company did for the same reason. I can't remember the name of the action but I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
SpyroPurple Blue Sparx Gems: 652
#3 Posted: 01:29:25 28/11/2010
Yeah id buy that from them, it makes ppl hyped and talking about it, unlike some of the other that they didnt seem to advertise for in the LOS series.
---
"May the ancestors look after you...may they look after us all."
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#4 Posted: 01:34:02 28/11/2010
Not sure...could be...I mean we keep saying how sneaky Activision is.
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#5 Posted: 02:20:22 28/11/2010
I don't know how hiding information will make people excited about the game. Whenever I can't find info on a new Warriors book, I go crazy with impateince. At the time Activison's been dragging it out, it's to the point of sick-to-your-stomach impateince and disgust.
Lila-the-dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 762
#6 Posted: 04:04:55 28/11/2010 | Topic Creator
This is a tad off topic but...warriors pwn :3
SpyroStar Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#7 Posted: 04:29:48 28/11/2010
Quote: ignitusforever
I don't know how hiding information will make people excited about the game. Whenever I can't find info on a new Warriors book, I go crazy with impateince. At the time Activison's been dragging it out, it's to the point of sick-to-your-stomach impateince and disgust.

ditto
---
Just coast with me.
"The secret is I'm angry all the time." - Pete Wentz
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#8 Posted: 22:24:18 28/11/2010
I kinda hate it when companies drag it out so long. On this occasion, I feel as though it's fairly pointless, considering every Spyro fan knows about it now anyway.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#9 Posted: 07:57:52 02/12/2010
Same here. Activision is sad...

But I agree with Lila, they are probably doing that, or maybe because they don't want people to know because it's not finished.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#10 Posted: 14:51:56 02/12/2010
I just can't believe they had been working on the game ever since 2009. Though I just the would verify the villian already! I want to know if it's Malefor or not! But either way yeah it's making me want the game.

Maybe Activision is trying to hide evidence to try to prevent people to tell them to hurry up and make the game.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me