Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Spyro Titles in Japanese
Page 1 of 1
Spyro Titles in Japanese [CLOSED]
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#1 Posted: 01:56:38 05/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I can't find this info anywhere. Does anyone know the Japanese titles for the first three games by Insomniac? Thanks for your help!
spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
#2 Posted: 02:00:53 05/10/2010
you could probably find them on google.
---
Slendy's Shadow
i love smilie smilie and smilie
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#3 Posted: 02:06:26 05/10/2010
I looked on GameFAQs and...

First game's name is the same.
Spyro 2 is 'Spyro X Sparx: Tondemo Tours', apparently.
They don't show Year of the Dragon. smilie

Sorry I couldn't help much...
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#4 Posted: 02:07:54 05/10/2010
スパイロ・ザ・ドラゴン (Spyro the Dragon)
スパイロ×スパークス トンでもツアーズ (Spyro x Sparx - Tondemo Tours)

YOTD was never released in Japan sadly.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#5 Posted: 02:41:10 05/10/2010
^kool Japanese. i wanna learn Japanese in school but not learning mesmilie Sry i do wanna learn it though.
---
Slendy's Shadow
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#6 Posted: 05:32:50 05/10/2010
Season of Ice is Spyro Advance and Fusion is Spyro Advance: Wakuwaku Tomodachi Daisakusen.
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#7 Posted: 09:53:54 05/10/2010
Heheh, at first look I thought that Spyro Fusion is Spyro aAdvance: WakaWaka smilie
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#8 Posted: 11:24:20 05/10/2010
The only thing I found for YotD was "Spyro: Third Victory".

Edit: Yes, it wasn't released in Japan, but they'd have to call it something to discuss it.
---
Eh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:26:51 05/10/2010 by Burning Gnorc
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#9 Posted: 13:07:14 05/10/2010
I lol'd at Spyro: Fusion name! smilie
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#10 Posted: 23:03:58 05/10/2010
Quote: Spyroo
スパイロ・ザ・ドラゴン (Spyro the Dragon)
スパイロ×スパークス トンでもツアーズ (Spyro x Sparx - Tondemo Tours)

YOTD was never released in Japan sadly.

Spyro and Sparx are in a relationship? e.e
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#11 Posted: 00:09:09 06/10/2010
^ That's what I thought at first. xD
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#12 Posted: 05:32:20 06/10/2010
^Me 2!smilie
---
Slendy's Shadow
#13 Posted: 23:43:43 07/10/2010
I can see it now. smilie

smilie/smilie: OXOXOXOXOX...

smilie: smilie

smilie: Uh...

smilie:/smilie: Uh, we can explain...

I know they don't really love each other, though. smilie
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#14 Posted: 08:04:03 13/10/2010
I got one, if you don't mind...

smilie & smilie- *hiding in a bush kissing*
smilie- *hears noise* Anybody hear that?
smilie- Yes, it's coming from the bush.
smilie & smilie- *walks over to bush*
smilie- What the? smilie
smilie- Oh god... I thought we had something going! smilie
smilie- Um, it was his idea.
smilie- WHAT?!?!?! You told me to do it!
smilie No I didn't you little liar!!!!
smilie- Don't ask me to do anything for you again!!!
smilie- Uh, I want to tell you something.
smilie- What is it...?
smilie- I LOVE YOU!!! I ALWAYS HAVE!!!!
smilie- Okay, now that's settled with. COME HERE SPARX!!!!
smilie- I LOVE YOU BABY SPYRO!!!!!!!! *starts kissing spyro again*
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#15 Posted: 09:18:31 13/10/2010
OH JEEZ THEY'RE GAY!!!!!!smilie
---
Slendy's Shadow
#16 Posted: 09:26:05 13/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Well, Spyro is purple... smilie
Fasuhn Green Sparx Gems: 211
#17 Posted: 14:26:42 13/10/2010
^ Razz, I'm surprised you haven't come in with a joke about Elora/Bianca/Hunter yet after that. XD
---
If you have a good dad, give him a hug for me, another for yourself, and a third one because he deserves it. Treasure him. You're lucky.
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#18 Posted: 14:29:01 13/10/2010
You know, you are all disgusting :/ True Spyro player/fan won't ever think about something like this.
#19 Posted: 14:39:24 13/10/2010
^ You know, that's what I used to think a long time ago. I would flip out if anyone made the tiniest little inappropriate joke about anything in the series. Nowadays, I tend to be the one who starts cracking those jokes. The whole thing was just all in good humor, you know - and even if anyone seriously ships Spyro/Sparx, I'm not going to say much about that, either. I personally find the pairing weird and just... no XD, but that's irrelevant. There's a difference between liking and/or making a joke about a somewhat questionable pairing and being disgusting and/or stupid about it.

If you want bad shippers, you don't need to look any farther than canon. *coughs dryly* If you think this is bad, you should see the Cynder fans that used to post around the old Sierra forums. One of them actually admitted to staring at Cynder's butt throughout playing DotD. *shrugs*

Bottom line is, I've been playing Spyro for, what, 6 years is it now? 7? Razz has been playing them ever since they were out... I don't know about the others, but if they're on this forum, they obviously must be fans. I don't think you should jump and judge someone as "not a true fan" over a couple of small jokes.
---
If you have a good dad, give him a hug for me, another for yourself, and a third one because he deserves it. Treasure him. You're lucky.
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#20 Posted: 18:18:35 13/10/2010
Quote: Paplok
You know, you are all disgusting :/ True Spyro player/fan won't ever think about something like this.

Ha! You. my friend, just got yourself a million kudos from me!
---
I is ded
#21 Posted: 20:29:46 13/10/2010
Quote: Dark_Spyro999

Ha! You. my friend, just got yourself a million kudos from me!

The same here.
#22 Posted: 01:56:58 14/10/2010 | Topic Creator

Let's not start with this garbage, please. *eye roll*

Actually, could someone define a "true Spyro fan/player" for me? I've been playing since the first game was only a demo, I've drawn over 500 pieces of Spyro fanart, I've got all the guides, most of the games, and some of the plushies, I've written several fanfics (including the Cynder 100), started at least three Spyro comics, started two groups on dA and one fansite, met one of the original Insomniac artists, will possibly get a tattoo of Elora someday, and gotten dozens of people interested in the Spyro franchise because of my bizarre fixation. Encyclopedia Dramatica has even declared me your queen. smilie I daresay I am probably more qualified than 98% of you to judge who is and is not a "true Spyro fan" if something so insipid even needed qualification. If you want to play this pathetic one-upmanship game, I believe I've got a pretty big head start on you.

As for Elora/Bianca/Hunter... Pfft. No way! It's Elora/Bianca/Zoe for me! smilie
#23 Posted: 02:01:23 14/10/2010
Quote: Bolt
I got one, if you don't mind...

smilie & smilie- *hiding in a bush kissing*
smilie- *hears noise* Anybody hear that?
smilie- Yes, it's coming from the bush.
smilie & smilie- *walks over to bush*
smilie- What the? smilie
smilie- Oh god... I thought we had something going! smilie
smilie- Um, it was his idea.
smilie- WHAT?!?!?! You told me to do it!
smilie No I didn't you little liar!!!!
smilie- Don't ask me to do anything for you again!!!
smilie- Uh, I want to tell you something.
smilie- What is it...?
smilie- I LOVE YOU!!! I ALWAYS HAVE!!!!
smilie- Okay, now that's settled with. COME HERE SPARX!!!!
smilie- I LOVE YOU BABY SPYRO!!!!!!!! *starts kissing spyro again*

Two words: SO GAY!! smilie
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#24 Posted: 02:21:13 14/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Obviously. That's kind of the point of that dialogue exchange.
#25 Posted: 11:20:55 14/10/2010
Quote:
could someone define a "true Spyro fan/player" for me?

Well, this is my opinion:

A true Spyro fan will...

• Stick with Spyro no matter what happens
  • Support every company of the franchise with their decisions
  • Be honest with their opinions of every game
  • Take open views of every game
  • take care of their games and merchandise(not so much as the above)

And will not...

• Bash Spyro games because "They aren't really Spyro"
  • Force their opinions on others or troll someone because they like/hate a character
  • Abuse/Strongly complain about(Not hate/dislike, abuse... I.E. Somebody hates Moneybags and heavily waters him, complaining things like "He ruins the game" because he charges you for gems) certain characters because of dialogue, role, etc.

And, I would have loved to play the Spyro games as they came out... But alas, I was born only a year after the first game.
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#26 Posted: 11:36:25 14/10/2010
Personally, I thought eleven was a bit young to be forum hopping, but if it's legal then whatever.

I've been playing since Spyro 2 came out in 1999 (we didn't have a Playstation in 1998, so we missed the first), so I guess I could be called your princess. smilie
---
Eh.
#27 Posted: 12:49:41 14/10/2010 | Topic Creator
There was a long post here, but no one wants to read me being cantankerous. Here's the short version:

tl;dr: I disagree with almost everything you stated above, GamingMaster_76. I think it would do you a lot of good to step back and stop taking a franchise about a cartoon dragon so seriously.

A true Spyro fan is:
Anyone who ever played or watched any one or more of the games being played for any amount of time who enjoyed it. Every single member of these forums is a Spyro fan, whether you like it or not.

A Spyro fan is not:
Anyone who's never played the game or heard of the franchise at all, or anyone who didn't particularly care for what they played/saw. They are not on this forum but they're nice people and you'll meet more of them in the real world then you will ever hope to meet of the other variety.

Or, to be more precise, there is no such thing as a "true fan" of anything and trying to figure out the qualifiers is a pointless and shallow waste of time.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:28:52 14/10/2010 by Razz
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#28 Posted: 12:57:46 14/10/2010
To be honest, there is no such thing as a 'true Spyro fan'.

At max, I'd say someone who has played every game at least once. I don't like the whole 'If you don't like the Legend series you are not a true Spyro fan' because there's a personality haul - Meaning it's not the same for many.

I've been playing Spyro since the very first game was released in 1998, and to date have played every Spyro game - Including the mobile ones.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#29 Posted: 15:29:48 14/10/2010
Quote: GamingMaster_76
Quote:
could someone define a "true Spyro fan/player" for me?

Well, this is my opinion:

A true Spyro fan will...

• Stick with Spyro no matter what happens
  • Support every company of the franchise with their decisions
  • Be honest with their opinions of every game
  • Take open views of every game
  • take care of their games and merchandise(not so much as the above)

And will not...

• Bash Spyro games because "They aren't really Spyro"
  • Force their opinions on others or troll someone because they like/hate a character
  • Abuse/Strongly complain about(Not hate/dislike, abuse... I.E. Somebody hates Moneybags and heavily waters him, complaining things like "He ruins the game" because he charges you for gems) certain characters because of dialogue, role, etc.

And, I would have loved to play the Spyro games as they came out... But alas, I was born only a year after the first game.

And which of these rules was broken when we made some little dirty jokes for laughs? :p

I think I agree with Razz on this one... we're all on this forum because we like at least one of the games (if there's anyone who doesn't satisfy this, I question why they're on a Spyro forum to begin with...?) We're all "true fans" here. Whether or not some fans' conduct is more reasonable/civilized than others' is an entirely different matter altogether, but that's irrelevant. I still don't see what was bad about some humor; I say, if you don't like the comedian, change the channel. (i.e., go to a different topic)
---
#30 Posted: 23:08:47 15/10/2010
Quote: Spyroo
To be honest, there is no such thing as a 'true Spyro fan'.

At max, I'd say someone who has played every game at least once. I don't like the whole 'If you don't like the Legend series you are not a true Spyro fan' because there's a personality haul - Meaning it's not the same for many.

I've been playing Spyro since the very first game was released in 1998, and to date have played every Spyro game - Including the mobile ones.

I think we can conclude with this. Also...

Quote:
Someone who bashes a Spyro game because "It's not Spyro."

Just wanted to point that out. They have the right to hate or dislike it, but if they constantly water it...
#31 Posted: 01:18:49 16/10/2010 | Topic Creator
That's still being contradictory. Nobody has to like all the games. I can say exactly two nice things about DotD before I've run out of compliments; the rest is what you would call "bashing" and I would call "my valid opinion that I don't expect everyone to agree with but which several game reviewers will back up". smilie
#32 Posted: 01:47:46 16/10/2010
Really, As long as somebody doesn't resent or constantly complain about the new/old(for younger people) series just because they're not Spyro, they're enough to be a true fan in my view. *Emphasizes the JUST*
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me