Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Other Spyro Couples [CLOSED]
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#1 Posted: 10:30:28 13/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I'm unbelievably bored, so I figured I'd just start this topic.

We all know there's a disproportionate number of Spyro/Cynder fans out there and a lot of us are, if not completely sick of the pairing, at least a little bored. So, who has some favorite couples that aren't Spyro/Cynder (crack ships are 100% welcome)?

My personal favorites:

Spyro/Elora - they were the first and I like it when different species find love. Take that, fantasy racism!

Elora/practically everyone smilie - I like Elora, what?

Cynder/Sparx - nothing says love like hate and obviously suggestive dialogue (he said she was sexy).

any Spyro girl/any Spyro girl - see: SpyroYuri

So, what non-SxC ships do you like and why? Feel free to share art and videos of your fave pairings (just so long as they're appropriate for everyone).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:34:07 13/10/2010 by Razz
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#2 Posted: 10:47:01 13/10/2010
Hmm, some of those pics are cute ^.^
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
#3 Posted: 11:22:42 13/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks. smilie The first two are mine; the stuff in Spyro Yuri is by a lot of different folks.

Have you got any favorite non-SxC pairings?
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#4 Posted: 11:25:00 13/10/2010
Honestly Spyro/Elora and Spyro/Ember are getting a little worn out for my tastes as well, and I support the former myself!

But hey, I'm not dibbing on it, I have my exclusive Spyro ship to claim. smilie
---
Eh.
#5 Posted: 11:39:15 13/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Ooo, do tell! I wanna know about this exclusive ship. smilie
#6 Posted: 11:43:45 13/10/2010
It's in front of you.

And that is why it's exclusive. That, and it technically is a Spyro crossover, but meh.
---
Eh.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#7 Posted: 11:50:45 13/10/2010
SpyroxElora and HunterxBianca are my faves. But I also like CynderxFlame.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#8 Posted: 11:54:03 13/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Gnasty Gnorc/Bowser is kind of awesome, I'm not gonna lie. smilie Crossover couples are tons of fun; Cynder/Dulcy (from the Sonic SatAM) was the first real yuri art I ever did. smilie
#9 Posted: 11:59:06 13/10/2010
Ah yes, saw the Cynder/Dulcy works checking out the Yuri link. I've seen Spyro/Sally myself, so it seems shipping the Spyro series with the Sonic series is kind of common (along with the obvious Crash/Spyro franchise crossing with Sheila and Ripper).

I'm sad that Mario/Spyro crossing is less common, though. I don't support it, but I'm curious as to what Ember/Hooktail would look like.
---
Eh.
Apoc Gold Sparx Gems: 2941
#10 Posted: 12:05:47 13/10/2010
Anything just about works for me, I'm not picky.

Although SpyroxEdward Carnby/Alan Wake would be sweet
---
DarkSpyro's resident "cool person" except there's nothing cool about me.
I've been here since god knows when and ask any old heads about me.
#11 Posted: 12:44:54 13/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Ember/Hooktail would be epic. smilie

Sheila/Ripper? Is there actually art of that anywhere? smilie I would've figured she wouldn't be much into the crazies. I read a pretty good Sheila/Bentley fic once, though.

Also, I forgot about Red/Cynder (it was SFRB's fault smilie).
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#12 Posted: 12:56:59 13/10/2010
Flame and Ember is my fav couple other than Spyro and Cynder.

I made up a character for Malefor and made one also up for Hunter.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
Fasuhn Green Sparx Gems: 211
#13 Posted: 14:22:13 13/10/2010
OMG RAZ HOW DAIR U DISCEMANATE AGAINST SXXXC FANZ DEY SHUD BE ALOWED TO SEI THERE OPONIONS 2

Ah, Razz, this is almost nostalgic. When the tomatoes start getting thrown at this topic, I'm going to join you in facing them head-on and laughing. :D

Still, I'll get back to the topic. My ships are basically... um... nothing canon? O.o XD Well, actually, InsomniSpyro x Elora was always cute, and I think my favorite Insomniac pairing is Hunter x Bianca (because it's the least popular major canon pairing XD)

And as for LoS... erm... Flash/Nina is pretty much the only canon pairing I'm willing to tolerate there. No, Spyro fandom, I do not ship SxC. *crai crai* Cynder/Sparx is awesome crack XD Though Sparx, like basically anyone else, is too good for her.

...did... did someone just say... Bowser/Gnasty Gnorc? ...why do I find that hilarious and awesome at the same time?
---
If you have a good dad, give him a hug for me, another for yourself, and a third one because he deserves it. Treasure him. You're lucky.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:23:48 13/10/2010 by Fasuhn
#14 Posted: 19:35:45 13/10/2010
Quote: Razz
Thanks. smilie The first two are mine; the stuff in Spyro Yuri is by a lot of different folks.

Have you got any favorite non-SxC pairings?

Not really, I think with a few changes to personality it could work.
---
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#15 Posted: 21:49:28 13/10/2010
Besides SxC I have mainly two,

SpyroXEmber
HunterXBianca
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8537
#16 Posted: 22:07:57 13/10/2010
Can you post it up on Photobucket of something? I can't go on DA. smilie
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#17 Posted: 01:32:00 14/10/2010
Though I am a *gasp* Spyro/Cynder supporter, I do have other pairings that I like...

Spyro/Ember has the same wacky charm Sonic/Amy has, though it kinda gets too close to copying the two Hedgehogs for my tastes. Heh, nothing some fanfiction mayhem won't fix, though. smilie

I'm also really starting to like Flame/Cynder for some reason. It's really cute. :3

...Do I need a flame shield?
#18 Posted: 01:40:14 14/10/2010 | Topic Creator
If anyone starts flaming in this topic, I'll edit their posts or delete them or something (I think you can do that). This is meant to be a peaceful exchange, after all.

You guys have some fun ships! smilie

Also, I forgot about Ember/Bandit (another one of those adorably bizarre canon couples I like).
#19 Posted: 01:52:49 14/10/2010
Uhh... Miss Razz? You can't do that smilie
---
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#20 Posted: 01:56:22 14/10/2010
Quote: Razz
I'm unbelievably bored, so I figured I'd just start this topic.

We all know there's a disproportionate number of Spyro/Cynder fans out there and a lot of us are, if not completely sick of the pairing, at least a little bored. So, who has some favorite couples that aren't Spyro/Cynder (crack ships are 100% welcome)?

My personal favorites:

Spyro/Elora - they were the first and I like it when different species find love. Take that, fantasy racism!

Elora/practically everyone smilie - I like Elora, what?

Cynder/Sparx - nothing says love like hate and obviously suggestive dialogue (he said she was sexy).

any Spyro girl/any Spyro girl - see: SpyroYuri

So, what non-SxC ships do you like and why? Feel free to share art and videos of your fave pairings (just so long as they're appropriate for everyone).

I LOL'd. smilie

All the Spyro couples I know about:

Spyro x Elora

Spyro x Ember

Spyro x Cynder

Hunter x Bianca

Ember x Flame

Sgt. Byrd x Lilly (They where even dating! smilie)

Moneybags x The Sorceress ("Such a fine woman," he says...)

Prince What's-His-Face Cat Wizard Dude x That Pink Fairy Princess. (I totally forget their names... smilie But their from Charmed Ridge.)
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:59:03 14/10/2010 by DarkCynder10
#21 Posted: 06:21:53 14/10/2010
Quote: DarkCynder10
Sgt. Byrd x Lilly (They where even dating! smilie)

Wait, Lily? As in that mermaid woman? I thought he was dating Isabelle the fairy...OMG ship wars!

And the names of those Charmed Ridge folk are Prince Azrael and Princess Ami. smilie
---
Eh.
Apoc Gold Sparx Gems: 2941
#22 Posted: 15:37:02 14/10/2010
I like all the couples, it's interesting to see what people come up with.
---
DarkSpyro's resident "cool person" except there's nothing cool about me.
I've been here since god knows when and ask any old heads about me.
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#23 Posted: 19:51:09 14/10/2010
I am so confused. Who was Lily/Lilly and Isabelle? I can't rememer then right now.
#24 Posted: 20:29:53 14/10/2010
Lily was the mermaid that had one line in AHT, in Sunken Ruins. Isabelle was the fairy that appeared in Sgt Byrd's segment of Charmed Ridge.
---
Eh.
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#25 Posted: 17:11:25 15/10/2010
Quote: Darby
What was Lily/Lilly

Lily is English for Yuri. Yuri is Rusian for George. George is English for Juraj. Juraj Lasica is character in upcoming webcomic. Due to his name, his weapon of choice a scythe, and is very protective of lesbians.
Now, where is Z?
---
Keep smile
#26 Posted: 01:20:18 16/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Really now? Does this webcomic have lesbians in it? smilie

Sorry. I see "yuri" and I can only think of one thing (hint: it's not flowers smilie).
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me