Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
now that we all know [CLOSED]
SpyroFanatic101 Blue Sparx Gems: 851
#1 Posted: 00:49:18 06/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Closed srry smilie
---
I completely agree with the statement above...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:34:12 06/10/2010 by SpyroFanatic101
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#2 Posted: 02:26:19 06/10/2010
Oh for the love of... *facepalm*

Activision doesn't like us in the same way that all companies don't like their customers: it's not that they are against you, they just literally don't care. They had the info taken down because it's a leak of a project they are working on and they don't want the news out before they're ready to make it official. A project can still die at this stage in the game; they want to make sure it's going to keep going before everyone gets too excited.

Activision may be the current EA (ie, the devil) of the gaming industry, but that doesn't make them the kind of people you seem to think they are. Sending insults to the company that has the sole license to your favorite franchise has got to be one of the worst things I've ever heard.

I'm not so hot on Activision myself (mostly because the CEO is kind of evil in the lame supervillain sense) but this nefarious phase it's going through will pass. You're just pitching a hissy fit because you're not getting what you want right now. If you're patient, there's a possibility that what you want will be a lot better than what you'll get if they either just give it to you now or cancel the entire project.

Oh, and, uh, hi Spyro fandom. *waves* This is why I ignore you guys most of the time. *re-lurks, muttering about kids on her lawn*
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#3 Posted: 02:33:42 06/10/2010
Yeah, I wouldn't go as far as hate mailing on Activision. Let them finish the game without anymore hassle, we don't want them to feel urged to rush the game.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#4 Posted: 02:34:46 06/10/2010
You're making a big mistake, SF101. If you send heaps of hate mail to them, they might just cancel the project or release it now even though it's not finished. Look what happened to Enter the Dragonfly, even though I loved that game....

Just be patent. We know they're going to release it somewhere in 2011, so we should get some info soon, probably around Christmas time.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#5 Posted: 02:40:12 06/10/2010 | Topic Creator
well i dont mean im gunna start saying you suk or **** ** ***. if thats wat u thought im srry for the misconception. i was more along the lines of spamatizing. as i know this is wrong u dont have to tell me that, but i myself think that dissing a wide variety of fans and prohibiting any information from being released is wrong to.as you said |"they just literally don't care. "|, if they dont care about us then thats 1 reason why they suck right there! now i dont mean to be rude about this truly i am sorry if i am smilie
---
#6 Posted: 02:43:15 06/10/2010 | Topic Creator
guys its not like *ss mails, if i offend activision enough to cancel ther project then they should not make games.
srry double post
---
#7 Posted: 02:48:42 06/10/2010
Just be happy that they ARE making a Spyro game. They don't have to make it, you know.

Also, there's an edit button for a reason.
---
#8 Posted: 02:50:13 06/10/2010 | Topic Creator
i know but im not going to throw the vibe of my last post off
---
#9 Posted: 02:55:18 06/10/2010
I've got an idea. Instead of spamming them for the next Spyro game, and acting like Spyro is your life, why don't you play other games, and look forward to different things.

Sorry if that's a bit harsh, but it's true. People are acting like Spyro is there life. There's plenty of other games to play. This isn't aimed at just you. It's also aimed at all the Spyro fans who are thinking the same thing.
---
#10 Posted: 03:29:55 06/10/2010 | Topic Creator
ya you know what dude dont talk about "spyro bein my life" you dont know me and dont be so damn quick tah judge. ya i have a life spyros a big part of it. the games nowerdays suck all they have is violence, blood, gore, nudity, and more violence theres no other games like spyro or crash anymore. this is really one of the last of its kind and yet still changing onto the bandwagon (not blood, gore, nudity). so there smilie
---
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#11 Posted: 03:32:49 06/10/2010
THIS.

Here's some stuff you guys might enjoy while you're waiting:
the Ratchet and Clank series (PS2 and PS3)
the Sly Cooper series (PS2)
the Jak and Daxter series (PS2)
Okami (PS2 or Wii)
New Super Mario Bros. (Wii or DS)
Tetris (any console, any version)
Portal (PC, XBox 360, PS3)

Or do something else like read some good books (I can recommend dragon books if anyone wants them), draw pictures, etc.

Spamming Activision is still making you, and all Spyro fans, look like bratty kids and is, in general, a very bad idea. We know there's a game in the works and they know that we know. It's not a big deal that they're trying to backpedal, it just makes them look silly. So laugh at them and then go do something else for a while.
#12 Posted: 03:41:30 06/10/2010
^ This. Not all games are blood and gore and all that.
---
#13 Posted: 03:42:03 06/10/2010 | Topic Creator
ok problems here:
  • WTF am i gunna sit here for a year playing tetris lmao (jk good game)
  • portal hmmmm... story line is______
  • what is this okami Chinese gibberish anime. they prob dont even sell this crap!
  • now i wont argue there is no other good games just that spyro being the best i hate having to wait so much time for scraps of nothing that probably arent even right.
    ---
    spyroid101 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3793
    #14 Posted: 04:07:43 06/10/2010
    It's actually not hard at all to find Okami smilie I can easily find it at Game-Stop and at rent for video rental stores. It's a very good game and a REALLY good time eater if you try to find/do everything. I would definitely suggest it for at least a rent if you're unsure about it and see if you like it *shrug*

But, yeah, I have to agree with everyone else, emailing them isn't going to make them go any faster in showing info. As most have said, since it's suppose to come out in 2011, we should get more info in the next month or at least by X-mas. I'm eager to find out more info as well, but I know that complaining about it won't make it any faster, in fact, it'll make it feel LONGER.

Play/rent other games, play around in your old games and try to find glitches, read a book, write stories, draw, get ready for Halloween, make up your X-mas (or whatever you celebrate) list, watch TV, watch a movie, look at Youtube videos, play outside, etc. There's PLENTY to do in the world until they start showing more info.
    ---
    My DA: http://spyroid101.deviantart.com/
    DragonCave: http://dragcave.net/user/spyroid101
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/spyroid101?feature=mexp
    spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
    #15 Posted: 05:30:34 06/10/2010
    Quote: Razz
    THIS.

Here's some stuff you guys might enjoy while you're waiting:
    the Ratchet and Clank series (PS2 and PS3)
    the Sly Cooper series (PS2)
    the Jak and Daxter series (PS2)
    Okami (PS2 or Wii)
    New Super Mario Bros. (Wii or DS)
    Tetris (any console, any version)
    Portal (PC, XBox 360, PS3)

Or do something else like read some good books (I can recommend dragon books if anyone wants them), draw pictures, etc.

Spamming Activision is still making you, and all Spyro fans, look like bratty kids and is, in general, a very bad idea. We know there's a game in the works and they know that we know. It's not a big deal that they're trying to backpedal, it just makes them look silly. So laugh at them and then go do something else for a while.

^I have played some of these and they r good games. One I really enjoy other than Spyro is "Kingdom Hearts". Those r really good 2 and there is no blood or guts or whutever. The only violence is fighting(similar 2 Spyro). But yeah please dont spam them. As wuz already stated it could cause them 2 cancel it or try 2 get earlier than they should like ETD.
    ---
    Slendy's Shadow
    i love smilie smilie and smilie
    Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
    #16 Posted: 06:45:43 06/10/2010
    Quote: SpyroFanatic101
    ok problems here:
  • what is this okami Chinese gibberish anime. they prob dont even sell this crap!
  • now i wont argue there is no other good games just that spyro being the best i hate having to wait so much time for scraps of nothing that probably arent even right.

Okami got a Game of the Year award. It is NOT an anime series, and the game itself was amazing. Talk about judging a game by the name smilie

Btw - Okami = Japanese, not Chinese. Pet peeve of mine right there.
    ---
    http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
    spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
    #17 Posted: 06:55:12 06/10/2010
    ^its true.......
    ---
    Slendy's Shadow
    i love smilie smilie and smilie
    Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
    #18 Posted: 11:12:38 06/10/2010
    Guys, Activision would not cancel a game which has probably cost them thousands up to now over some guy sending them hate mail. That would just be stupid from a business perspective.

That said, just hold your horses OP. They'll announce it when they've planned to announce it, announcing it sooner won't get it released any faster.
    ---
    Eh.
    #19 Posted: 11:32:22 06/10/2010 | Topic Creator
    ^thank you
    ---
    Apoc Gold Sparx Gems: 2941
    #20 Posted: 16:57:24 06/10/2010

• Screw the damn story, play the game for the gameplay, that's what games are about. Not story, GAMEPLAY!
    ---
    DarkSpyro's resident "cool person" except there's nothing cool about me.
    I've been here since god knows when and ask any old heads about me.
    Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
    #21 Posted: 16:57:38 06/10/2010
    YOU'VE BEEN TROLL'D

YOU PROBABLY BEEN TOLD...
    #22 Posted: 16:58:25 06/10/2010
    Worst company ever:

Infinity Ward
    ---
    #23 Posted: 17:03:03 06/10/2010
    Quote: Apoc
    Worst company ever:

Infinity Ward

I beg to differ....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BP
    #24 Posted: 17:59:46 06/10/2010
    Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
    Worst company ever:

Infinity Ward

I beg to differ....

BP doesn't make games
    ---
    #25 Posted: 18:11:49 06/10/2010
    Worst company ever:

Infinity Ward

I beg to differ....

BP doesn't make games

heh you didn't say worst VIDEO GAME company :P
    Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
    #26 Posted: 18:32:21 06/10/2010
    now that we all know activision sucks and will do anything to keep people from any info, i will :spam: mail the crap outta them for answers. starting now email 1 sent smilie i will keep you guys updated. also my mission for any new data or leaks will be optimized.
    now that i got that off my questions are:
  • why do you think activision doesnt like us?(aka no info)
  • why are they so ignorant?
  • last but not least, who else thinks of activision the worst company game making known to man!?
  • :____:=edit

Geez... I didn't know before, but now I do.... I still don't care.

well i dont mean im gunna start saying you suk or **** ** ***. if thats wat u thought im srry for the misconception. i was more along the lines of spamatizing. as i know this is wrong u dont have to tell me that, but i myself think that dissing a wide variety of fans and prohibiting any information from being released is wrong to.as you said |"they just literally don't care. "|, if they dont care about us then thats 1 reason why they suck right there! now i dont mean to be rude about this truly i am sorry if i am smilie

They suck for taking stuff away?
    Welll I want to tell you.... Sorry I had to take this info away.

guys its not like *ss mails, if i offend activision enough to cancel ther project then they should not make games.
    srry double post

You shouldn't be so bratty about it. ITS A GAME.

i know but im not going to throw the vibe of my last post off

Dumbest reason ever.

ya you know what dude dont talk about "spyro bein my life" you dont know me and dont be so damn quick tah judge. ya i have a life spyros a big part of it. the games nowerdays suck all they have is violence, blood, gore, nudity, and more violence theres no other games like spyro or crash anymore. this is really one of the last of its kind and yet still changing onto the bandwagon (not blood, gore, nudity). so there smilie

That's about 25% of games, and there are good games to play.

ok problems here:

Tetris is good for passign time
    Who cares? It's a good puzzle game.
    Okami is very popular and BTW, Anime and Okami are Japanese.
    Spyro isn't the best. Deal with it.

• Screw the damn story, play the game for the gameplay, that's what games are about. Not story, GAMEPLAY!

Storylines help people to understand why you have to do things though. Look at Sonic 3 and there's a storyline, even though the MegaDrive was mostly gameplay.
    ---
    Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
    Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
    #27 Posted: 18:33:14 06/10/2010

I beg to differ....

BP doesn't make games

heh you didn't say worst VIDEO GAME company smilie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...feature=related
    ---
    Eh.
    #28 Posted: 19:32:55 06/10/2010 | Topic Creator
    Yeas I'm closeness this topic up
    ---
    Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me