Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > I Challenge you to find what I REALLY mean in this video!
Page 1 of 1
I Challenge you to find what I REALLY mean in this video! [CLOSED]
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#1 Posted: 23:26:02 30/09/2010 | Topic Creator
HINTS: The lack of quailty is similar to the seris of images in the video..
The song does not fit SpyroxCynder well...

NOTE: This video is unlisted, so you can't find it on Youtube alone. I made it specifcally for DarkSpyro. Don't you feel special now? smilie

Once you have figured it out or read the answer in the video or description, feel free to discuss it here!

Here's the description:
if you study TLOS storyline with an open mind, It does not take much to see that SpyroxCynder is an underdeveloped and stupid pairing, for so many reasons I could spend the rest of my life counting them all.
1.Cynder could easily be confused about Spyro/not know what love is since he is the only male character that really treats her kindly and is her own age
2."Because you've left me nothing to fight for" Was intepreted as a romantic line, but is really stupid when you think about it. Spyro said this to Cynder five minutes after he found out that Cynder betrayed him in The Eternal Night and caused him to be trapped in a crystal for three years while evil that he was supposed to stop was happening the whole time.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:30:19 30/09/2010 by ignitusforever
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#2 Posted: 23:44:20 30/09/2010
Another SxC bash topic really?

I've watched the scene before the final fight many times. Cynder never admitted to betraying Spyro in TEN.She was confused and said,"I don't know more".Which could of meant many things. Plus,Malefor could of easily have been lying.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#3 Posted: 03:29:34 01/10/2010
Yeah, probably is. SpyroxCynder wouldn't work out anyway...
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#4 Posted: 10:45:02 01/10/2010
Seriously, again? How many times do we have to hear you guys bash SxC?
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#5 Posted: 11:20:06 01/10/2010
You don't even need to think to see SxC fails. All you need to do is pay attention.

1. Cynder was imprisoned for most of her life, either as Malefor's beast or in the crystal for three years. Later she stayed in the temple with only Spyro and the Guardians. Soon she left and though we don't know exactly where she went, we could assume that she wasn't gone so long, or at least not long enough to really live through many meaningful experiences. Then she was trapped in a crystal for three years and when she woke up she was immediately forced into a war. Therefore I don't think she has really lived long enough or done enough to truly know who she is or what she needs/wants in a mate.

2. Spyro lived in ignorance for most of his childhood and when he finally came to know what he was he was forced into a war he knew nothing about fighting for a species he knew nothing about. During the week or so between ANB and TEN it is unlikely that Spyro developed the knowledge he missed out on growing up with Dragonflies instead of dragons. In TEN we have pretty much the same situation as in ANB. Sure Spyro presumably has a little more knowledge but he still doesn't have much experience in the field of everyday life and normal development. Then, like Cynder, he is trapped for three years, only to awake and re enter the battle. Therefore, Spyro couldn't know much about himself either, or who he needs/wants in his mate.

3. Spyro and Cynder are the only young dragons in all of LOS. Neither has interacted with any dragons of the opposite sex, other than each other. Without the variety and choice of who they could mate with the pairing of Spyro x Cynder is given a sick and perverse side due to the fact that neither Spyro or Cynder has any other choice that to date/mate with each other OR not mate at all and let the dragons die out.

4. We have yet to see any other females in LOS. This also adds to the perversity of Spyro x Cynder because not only do they have no choice but to be with each other Cynder is currently the ONLY one who can bear the next generation of dragons. Also, with only ONE couple to bear the next generation, there will only be ONE dragon family and consequently they will be forced to breed with blood relations. THIS IS CALLED INCEST AND IT OFTEN YEILDS PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HADICAPS IN THE CHILDREN.

5. Spyro and Cynder shared very little meaningful dialogue. In ANB she and Spyro were enemies, so of course they said nothing which shows each other who they really are (no that they know who they really are) or how they feel. All they said was at the end when they said they shared anxious feelings. In TEN Cynder admitted feelings of guilt and Spyro expressed that he wanted her to stay. Not exactly unusual given that Cynder was the first dragon friend he'd made who was his age. Also, practically no one is going to let their new friend they risked life and limb to save run off into the night with all the baddies running around trying to destroy their species. In DotD, the only verbal exchange they share is a few snippy and sarcastic remarks from Cynder, the usual 'it's all my fault' kind of stuff from Spyro, a couple ideas of what to do about their problems (ie. break the Dam), and a few expressions of anxiety, loneliness, support and caring, none of which are specific to being in love, but rather were understandable given the events that brought them about. Thus Spyro and Cynder couldn't honestly know that much about each other, certainly not enough for their 'love' to be real and true.

6.As ignitusforever said, it is very likely that Cynder is only confused, given her abusive and tortured upbringing and the lack of care from anyone BUT Spyro.

7. This is not a reason which disproves the S x C is real love, but rather something that is just WRONG with it. As ignitusforever said, "You Left me nothing to fight for." was a STUPID line. Spyro had repeatedly risked his like over the course of three games to save the Guardians, Cynder, the Manweeresmalls, the Atlowa, and ultimately EVERYONE on the planet, and that was BEFORE he met Cynder, The only reason he had for doing it then was that it was not only his destiny but saving the world and everyone in it was just the right thing to do. And no, in DotD when Cynder is bearing down on him, he gives up and claims he has no reason to fight. Is this true? Let's see, Spyro could have fought for his adopted parents, his only brother, his second adopted father who just DIED because of Malefor, for revenge on the dragon who ruined the world and his life, to save all the other Guardians who helped raise and teach him, to save all the innocent beings on earth, to save the planet itself or to save his own life. He could have even fought to save her from Malefor's evil, like he did in ANB and she did in TEN when she knocked him out of the beam. But no, he hung his head and moaned some cheesy line and OH! Look! Cynder's saved!

8. That brings me to my next point. No matter how romance movies and novels portray it, love is not a magic spell. You cannot fall in love just by looking at someone and love alone will not conquer everything, even powerful evil. It may be a driving force behind one's actions, but alone, love is powerless to fight. Therefore it was stupid how both Spyro and Cynder overcame extreme evil so easily with no more effort than an unconvincing plea or foolish claim from the other dragon.

9.Now that I think of Ignitus' death scene, it was far less than the kind of support and comfort one should expect from their BF/GF when Cynder simply told Spyro to 'Let it go' when Ignitus died a violent death right before them. And don't forget the other unacceptable thing Cynder did: she showed complete disrespect for Sparx, Spyro's brother and closest friend. If you're going to be someone's GF/BF you gotta like or at least be respectful of their friends and family.

That seems to be all I can think of now, but I expect I might be back some other time.

Please don't send me any tl;dr messages.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 11:24:57 01/10/2010 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#6 Posted: 11:35:34 01/10/2010
wow...........
#7 Posted: 13:44:33 01/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Darby
Seriously, again? How many times do we have to hear you guys bash SxC?

Why not? It's only something to discuss.
#8 Posted: 19:42:37 01/10/2010
People who don't like SxC bashing topics don't have to come here, same as people who don't like SxC promoting topics don't have to go there.

@arceustheprime: What, you impressed, exasperated?
---
#9 Posted: 20:06:26 01/10/2010
Hearing the same thing over and over and over again.. is really tiring.. but i'll leave.
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#10 Posted: 08:13:41 02/10/2010
Bashing SxC... How... Original...

Dieser wird alt... Alt shaisse.

Look, this pairing is just for TLOS "story," And bears no connections to originals. That means, if TLOS world injected to originals crossover happens, thay may not fell in love. Instead, Spyro, mayabe, would be happy if Cynder is lilies oriented...
---
Keep smile
#11 Posted: 12:28:17 02/10/2010
That kind of isn't relevant matesds. There's no telling what is coming next for Spyro, so we don't know if it is a crossover. Also, what is 'lilies oriented'?

Also, fan topics of SxC aren't original either.
---
#12 Posted: 19:57:59 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
That kind of isn't relevant matesds. There's no telling what is coming next for Spyro, so we don't know if it is a crossover. Also, what is 'lilies oriented'?

Also, fan topics of SxC aren't original either.
Kind of isn't revlant? It's WAYYY out of line! What does "Why SpyroxCynder Sucks" have to do with Original Crossovers?
#13 Posted: 20:33:07 02/10/2010
SxC fans don't have to come here that's true,but they have a right to stick up for the pairing they like.Plus,as Darby said it gets annoying to hear the same things over and over. We heard all of it the first ten times.
---
#14 Posted: 23:11:37 02/10/2010
SxC fans repeat themselves too. 'It's true love!' 'Cynder said she loves him, so it MUST be true!' 'Spyro risked his life for her! He MUST love her!' 'They were together all through DotD, so they MUST be in love!' Nevermind they were FORCED together in DotD.
---
#15 Posted: 23:56:49 02/10/2010
The majority of SxC fans only do that when the orginal fans start bashing.
---
#16 Posted: 23:59:24 02/10/2010
Fair enough to do it on pro SxC topics when we do it there, despite the reasons those statements aren't true that I posted above. But don't bother coming here with those statements.
---
#17 Posted: 13:45:21 03/10/2010
I would suggest you avoid SxC bashing topics then.
---
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#18 Posted: 13:52:42 03/10/2010
The video means "these moments can have so much alternate character interpretation it can make you dizzy!"

But really, another topic like this? I'm not even remotely interested in them, but I can't ignore the fact there's loads of these about when I want to find a topic I do want to take part in. On most other forums, this would be locked on the grounds of being a repeat topic.
---
Eh.
#19 Posted: 15:03:46 03/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Burning Gnorc
The video means "these moments can have so much alternate character interpretation it can make you dizzy!"

But really, another topic like this? I'm not even remotely interested in them, but I can't ignore the fact there's loads of these about when I want to find a topic I do want to take part in. On most other forums, this would be locked on the grounds of being a repeat topic.

If you didn't want to discuss here, then why did you post?
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#20 Posted: 15:32:12 03/10/2010
Because you're taking up space on the forums that could be for worthwhile topics! It's bogging down the place with "I love SxC" and "I hate SxC". People, on both sides, just have one topic and stick to it!
---
Eh.
#21 Posted: 15:55:55 03/10/2010
I think Dark52 should make a topic for each and also make topics that are often repeated and make them 'sticky' so people can always find them. And when someone tries to make a new topic about those things it instantly gets deleted and the topic maker is sent a link to the sticky topic.
Just a thought.
---
#22 Posted: 16:04:41 03/10/2010
i came to this topic not knowing it would be a SxC bashing topic. the topic doesn't suggest it would be one.. and i agree with your idea. ^ If people are constantly going to be doing this, Dark52 might as well..
#23 Posted: 17:11:48 03/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Because you're taking up space on the forums that could be for worthwhile topics! It's bogging down the place with "I love SxC" and "I hate SxC". People, on both sides, just have one topic and stick to it!

Oh, well excuse me if I wanted to discuss an "innocent" discussion, not knowing how much this was discussed before according to your flawless records, Mr. High and Mighty knows everything! Your taking this way to seriously. You have no right to talk down to me like some insane serial killer as you try me as a knight in shining armour when I made one topic about an over used issue that I belived to have innocent intentions, and still is! Excuse me if I made mistake and tried to discuss something with my friends that I had no idea would make you turn into "Noble Knight taking down evil" mode!
#24 Posted: 17:17:54 03/10/2010
Quote: ignitusforever

Oh, well excuse me if I wanted to discuss an "innocent" discussion, not knowing how much this was discussed before according to your flawless records, Mr. High and Mighty knows everything! Your taking this way to seriously. You have no right to talk down to me like some insane serial killer as you try me as a knight in shining armour when I made one topic about an over used issue that I belived to have innocent intentions, and still is! Excuse me if I made mistake and tried to discuss something with my friends that I had no idea would make you turn into "Noble Knight taking down evil" mode!

Sowwi, but he is doing exactly what you listed, Voldemaru
---
Keep smile
#25 Posted: 23:49:07 03/10/2010
I agree with Burning Gnorc on the fact that there are way to many SxC bash topics. They're hard to avoid too,as someone else pointed out, the topic title doesn't always suggest bashing. There are also situations where a topic has nothing to do with SxC but somebody brings it up and the bashing begins.
---
#26 Posted: 14:06:59 04/10/2010
Thiswiki knows about it...
---
Keep smile
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#27 Posted: 21:41:10 08/10/2010
yes yes yes we know! There are loads of topics on this!
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#28 Posted: 23:05:03 08/10/2010
In my personal opinion, this is a mistaken topic that needs to stop happening over and over again.

1: Cynder said we can battle Malefor "as long as we get the chain off of us."

2: When Cynder said "I love you" at the end, I think she noticed that Spyro did everything to help her and respected her.
Cynder thought that this was the end of her life, But I don't think it was.

3: Also Cynder and Spyro were stuck together until they got the chain off. think of it this way, What if you were stuck with someone you didn't know very well. Unless you had to Cooperate with each other, and battle a very powerful guy. Not to good eh.

And 4: when Cynder said "why won't you fight back?" Spyro said "because you left me nothing to fight for." But in the first LoS game Spyro had to Fight Cynder, and free her soul. So Cynder was right in a way, That's when Spyro saved Cynder from her dark self. It was because of comfort from Spyro, It was because Cynder saved him from his dark self. She was mature enough to Help Spyro when Ignitus died a horrible death. Remember she was only comforting him. Then when Spyro saved the world, They both comforted each other. Which led to the power to save the world and let them live, I think.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#29 Posted: 23:48:30 08/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote:
She was mature enough to Help Spyro when Ignitus died a horrible death
*In flat tone* He's gone, there's nothing we can do. Stop, Spyro, we have to move on!
Sure, let's call that comforting...
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#30 Posted: 01:25:01 09/10/2010
Quote: ignitusforever
Quote:
She was mature enough to Help Spyro when Ignitus died a horrible death
*In flat tone* He's gone, there's nothing we can do. Stop, Spyro, we have to move on!
Sure, let's call that comforting...

Yes, because bad voice-acting is a great reason that it meant nothing...
#31 Posted: 03:45:09 09/10/2010
the voice actor wasn't so great with emotion.. so what?

if those lines had been said with more emotion, you have to admit that they were meant for comfort, and to help spyro move on..
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me