Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Create your own Spyro game!
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Create your own Spyro game! [CLOSED]
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#51 Posted: 05:15:28 27/09/2010 | Topic Creator
I'm having trouble deciding what to call my game. xD

EDIT: Never mind. What do you think of, Spyro: Into the Inferno? I think it does make sense, because Spyro has to travel to a lava home world to fight the evil dragoness.

... But then I just realized that an Avatar game has the same title. Darn it. >.<
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:19:18 27/09/2010 by DarkCynder_543
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#52 Posted: 00:05:30 28/09/2010
I'd like the logo to be like the StD one. smilie
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#53 Posted: 00:50:36 28/09/2010
Here's a header I made with Paint and Word...
[User Posted Image]

The black on 'SPYRO' was intended.

REQUEST SHEET

Background colour(optional):
Position/s & Font:
Text:
Logo:
Background image(optional):
SELECT SIZE- Long(Above), Avatar, Normal, or Cover(Must have Image)

3 at once.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:16:44 28/09/2010 by GamingMaster_76
#54 Posted: 03:04:14 28/09/2010 | Topic Creator
My logo is going to be the original one (YOTD & ETD). :3

EDIT: Mine's going to be something like this:

[User Posted Image]

Lol isn't that the best title ever? I can't think of one, so I just wrote that. xD

It's just a draft BTW.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:23:24 28/09/2010 by DarkCynder_543
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#55 Posted: 16:17:58 28/09/2010
Okay, here's an idea I had that I don't want:

Activision is supposed to be greedy right? I even read something online saying they only kept Spyro because it is milkable, which according to the article Kotic even admitted. So, what if they make a game that is ALL fanservice? God, that scares me...

When I thought of that idea I instantly thought of a game that allows for online play and lets you make your own dragon character, you design the body, pick four elements and go about the game as that dragon rather than Spyro. On top of that people can make another dragon to team up with or join another player, the two dragons of course being bound by a chain similar to the one that bound Spyro and Cynder. The goal of the game is to rescue Spyro and Cynder's egg and on the odd occasion that you meet up with Spyro the whole thing is based around SxC.

Ugh! I if anything lik that happened to Spyro I'd cy and blame myself for ever brining such a thing up online where anyone can see it. Goodness willing that won't ever happen.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
#56 Posted: 02:43:26 30/09/2010 | Topic Creator
If that's the case then we might be doomed. However, I'm pretty sure that continuing the originals will give them the most money, because there’s more original Spyro fans than TLOS fans, which means more games will be bought. If Activision wants to go to the direction that gives them the most money, they might take this route in order to get it. To me, I'm certain that this route will be taken, and no, I'm not saying this because I'm an original Spyro fan. I'm just looking at the facts, and what has happened so far. Activision got rid of the composers and brought in new ones. They said they're going in a different direction, and they canceled the Spyro movie because of this different direction. It's all linked to the TLOS universe, which, to me, is a little suspicious. So to me, they will ether do a reboot, or go back to the originals. Even if they do the reboot, I will still be somewhat happy. :3

And if they're smart, they should know that continuing from YOTD will be the right choice to go with, because it's a fresh feel if you think about it, and it's like starting over, and trying again. I also won't mind it if they do a spin of trilogy (not replacing Spyro. Spyro games still being developed, and the spin of trilogy is just a filler) based on one of the original characters. It would be fun IMO, and you can get to know them better. Sgt. Byrd will do better storyline wise, because he has a massive back story, about him getting trained by humming birds, and soon becoming the leader of an army. Agent 9 will be better game-play wise, because you can make him wield so many things then just his Lazar blaster, and it could be like a R&C game IMO.

If it was fan served, I'm sure the plot would be about Spyro and Cynder's child, which is special without an explanation. The character is a marry-sue, and goes to stop evil, along with her boyfriend, who is a marty-sue (or whatever you call them), and then the next game is about those character's children and it goes on and on, forgetting the fact that Spyro is suppose to be a main character.

Anyway, lets get back on topic. What do people think about my logo? :3
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#57 Posted: 04:43:48 01/10/2010
I reckon your logo is cool! smilie

Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA

Activision is supposed to be greedy right? I even read something online saying they only kept Spyro because it is milkable, which according to the article Kotic even admitted. So, what if they make a game that is ALL fanservice? God, that scares me...

When I thought of that idea I instantly thought of a game that allows for online play and lets you make your own dragon character, you design the body, pick four elements and go about the game as that dragon rather than Spyro. On top of that people can make another dragon to team up with or join another player, the two dragons of course being bound by a chain similar to the one that bound Spyro and Cynder. The goal of the game is to rescue Spyro and Cynder's egg and on the odd occasion that you meet up with Spyro the whole thing is based around SxC.

Ugh! I if anything lik that happened to Spyro I'd cy and blame myself for ever brining such a thing up online where anyone can see it. Goodness willing that won't ever happen.

They really shouldn't do something where the player makes their own dragon (though it is a good idea for another game) for a Spyro game. As DarkCynder said, they would be forgetting that Spyro is the main character of the series.
And if they want to get more money, they should continue from YotD (as DarkCynder said), and I'm not saying that because I like the originals more, I like the two series both the same. And they did say they were heading Spyro in a new direction...
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#58 Posted: 07:38:02 01/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bolt
I reckon your logo is cool! :D

Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA

They really shouldn't do something where the player makes their own dragon (though it is a good idea for another game) for a Spyro game. As DarkCynder said, they would be forgetting that Spyro is the main character of the series.
And if they want to get more money, they should continue from YotD (as DarkCynder said), and I'm not saying that because I like the originals more, I like the two series both the same. And they did say they were heading Spyro in a new direction...

That's what I'm thinking. YOTD would be a somewhat fresh start, because the games went downhill from there, so they could restart, and do better this time.

I do like my spin off idea. It would be nice to get to know the other characters, but not replacing Spyro of course, more of just a filler trilogy, because sometimes I want to play as other characters for a change (besides YOTD), and see them get their chance to shine. I'm sure Spyro can share some of his spotlight.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:34:11 01/10/2010 by DarkCynder_543
#59 Posted: 11:30:07 01/10/2010
I like that idea DarkCynder and I hope you're right!

Agent 9 could have a good back story about how the professor came to meet him, how he was trained, how he was captured by the Sorceress and his life in prison. For the sake of story they could change it so Agent 9 escapes on his own with others, and meets Spyro later.
---
#60 Posted: 12:40:18 01/10/2010 | Topic Creator
That's what I thought. Sgt. Byrd also has a good storyline, and a better one IMO. Because he gets raised by the humming birds and all, and he becomes the leader of a military in the end.

However, I'm leaning more towards Agent 9, because I prefer game-play over storyline, and Agent 9 would do well with game-play. He could have went on an adventure before he met Spyro, and the games could be split into a trilogy rather than just one game.

The game could still be called "Spyro", because it is still a Spyro game, and Spyro could show up at the end of the last game, freeing Agent 9 from the cage. And he could get mentioned every now and then. Sort of like how Zelda games are called, "The Legend of Zelda", but Link is really the main character.
---
#61 Posted: 12:57:19 02/10/2010
Question: How much does it typically cost to make a video game?

I'm not asking because I want to make one myself, but I'm thinking that if acxtivision is as greedy ans everyone say, maybe they will stuble onto a money making idea that pleases both sides of the fandom as well. The idea I'm talking about is of course the production of TWO Spyro games. One of the old, one of the new. Yeah, I know, it's a long shot (more like impossible) but it might be iteresting to talk about. Anyway, I can dream.
---
#62 Posted: 13:06:54 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Only a company like Nintendo can do that... they did it with Zelda, having a cartoon version on the DS, while still making the other realistic games at the same time. Same with Pokemon. While they're making the cannon games, they're making Mystery Dungeon games at the same time.
---
#63 Posted: 18:13:24 02/10/2010
I wouldn't say only Nintendo can do that, though they may be the most willing to.
---
PsychoBlaster Blue Sparx Gems: 647
#64 Posted: 18:52:51 02/10/2010
This idea might sound stupid, but here it goes.

How about a recreation of the first three games, but somehow is linked to what happened in Dawn of the Dragon. There will be dragons living on a land that is overrunned by gnorcs under the rule of Gnasty Gnorc, who was Malefor's protege.

Kinda weird I know, but it sounded cooler in my head. lol
#65 Posted: 23:14:35 02/10/2010
Uh, I like the idea of an LOS-Classic crossover, but that would totally rewerite Spyro's true history to remake the first three games in such a way. If they remade the first three they should leave them alone except for the application of high-end graphics and improved audio quality.
---
#66 Posted: 00:20:56 03/10/2010 | Topic Creator
They could remake the first three, but add in a few more levels and update the graphics.
---
#67 Posted: 05:02:31 04/10/2010
Can someone do a title image for my game? I don't have the technology smilie It has to say 'Spyro: Yin & Yang'... I don't care if it's orignal trilogy or LoS
---
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#68 Posted: 01:26:29 05/10/2010
I have a couple ideas, but most are spin-offs with other characters ( I'm scared to say the main character of one of them, because I'm sure you'll all kill me smilie). I DO have a faint idea for a game that's focused on LOS Spyro... But I haven't got much to say on it, other than Spyro and Cynder meet up with these four Dragons who each reside in a tower corresponding to their Elements, and they well...are at war with each other for some reason or another. Eh, what can I say? It's based on an early fanfiction of mine...that I haven't gotten far enough in to get to the point yet.

If anyone wants me to elaborate further, I can think of more to add... smilie'
#69 Posted: 08:04:31 05/10/2010 | Topic Creator
^ You can if you want. I don't mind. .__.
---
#70 Posted: 20:17:21 05/10/2010
Quote: Queen_Cynder
Can someone do a title image for my game? I don't have the technology smilie It has to say 'Spyro: Yin & Yang'... I don't care if it's orignal trilogy or LoS

Here you go:
http://spyroluva.deviantart.co...Aspyroluva&qo=0
---
#71 Posted: 22:37:36 05/10/2010
Wow, that's really awesome smilie smilie Thanks a bunch smilie
---
#72 Posted: 05:41:42 07/10/2010 | Topic Creator
That's awesome. :D
---
#73 Posted: 22:25:13 07/10/2010
Thanks; no prob!
---
#74 Posted: 02:31:30 09/10/2010
Well, I may as well post some more stuff. smilie The title is Spyro Chronicles: The Four Towers.

The gameplay would be like the Seasons games, with minor Melee combat ( ram attack, horn attack, tail attack). The playable characters would be Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx ( there may be others; it depends on if I can think of anything interesting). You can switch between Spyro and Cynder in the stages and overworlds, whereas Sparx has his own stages ( Moneybags will make his triumphant return, and will give you access 'for a small fee' smilie).

There are five overworlds, respectively: Storm Kingdom, Ash Kingdom, Rage Kingdom, Chaos Kingdom, and the Mirror World.

The four Dragons I mentioned earlier are the guardians of magical artifacts known as Cores ( there is a reason for this other-wise lame name). The villain has destroyed these Cores, and managed to trick the guardians into believing each other was to blame, so they're now fighting to take the Shards of their respective Cores back and restore them. If the fighting persists, it will end in disaster, so Ignitus ( his sacrifice never happened) has sent Spyro, Cynder, Sparx, and Hunter to these realms to find the Shards scattered throughout each realm, and restore the Cores, which would calm the guardians down ( as the Cores are also linked to their own sanity, and subsequently, the sanity of the Kingdoms' people and creatures).

Spyro and Cynder start out with Fire and Shadow, respectively ( as their other Elements were rendered unusable by some force during the trip through the Portal), whereas Sparx starts out with basic Lumina Arts ( Dragonfly magic I randomly came up with). Elements and Lumina Arts can be upgraded. smilie Hunter serves as a tutor for the most part ( 'Hey, do you remember how to glide' anyone?).

On another note, the main enemies that will be encountered are Riptocs. I think it's obvious who the villain is. Other enemies include creatures brought to insanity by the destruction of the Cores, and the guardians themselves.

That's all I wanna say for now... smilie
#75 Posted: 07:31:33 09/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Sounds good. :3

I've decided what the bosses are going to be in my game BTW.

After first home world: A boar with large tusks, and it has a horn on it's head and a fang sticking out off its mouth. You have to charge into it at certain times. Spyro locks his horns with the boar's tusk, trying to push the boar into the lava (eventually throwing the boar in using his horns). You have to press the square button as fast as you can when this happens. If you don't press it fast enough, the boar will push Spyro towards the lava instead and eventually throw him in. At other times, you have to dodge him when he charges towards you and run away from him when he gives chase. It's a simple boss, and easy.

After second home world: Haven't thought of it yet. However, I'm thinking of some bird/dragon hybrid.

After third home world: A wolf like creature with five tails made of ice.

After fourth Home World: I was thinking of a dark version of Spyro (black with white horns, wings, spikes, etc. Has piecing red eyes). The evil dragoness created a Spyro clone by using some of her magic (she is a powerful dragoness, but she needs more power to rule Earth), and it was designed to have the same abilities as Spyro, so Spyro will finally meet his match. He can even breath multiple breaths, because Spyro can, and he can't fly because Spyro can only glide. You're forced to use all of your moves, other whys this fight will give you a hard time.

After the last home world: The evil dragoness, of course. She's a red dragon to suit the fire home world (the last home world is full of lava and fire, and it's very hot. It has a volcano in the distance, but you can't get to it). When her health gets down to zero, she flies up to another platform. Sgt. Byrd discovers a staircase behind many boulders, and you have to run up them to get to her while Sgt. Byrd distracts her. You fight her again while she is flying in the air. All bosses are made by this dragon.

After bonus world: Cynder. At the end of the game, when Spyro gets ready to take off back to his world to save a baby dragon from death, Cynder (at the last minuet) begins to wonder what power she could have if she had all the heart crystals. She begins to realize that she could become the most powerful dragon in the universe (she's not going to become ruler of the world or anything else that's evil. She just wants the power) if she had those Heart Crystals in her paws. Blinded by the power of the crystals, she forgets the purpose of them, how they were made to save a dragon's life, and she attacks Spyro. All his allies, except for Sparx, are on the ship, loading the Heart Crystals, not knowing what's going on outside. The fight is like the fight with Shadow Spyro, except it's even harder. You are forced to give the game everything you got. At the end, Cynder finally comes to her sense, and she apologies, but Spyro doesn't forgive her and leaves.

The game is darker than the first three, and, IMO, the ending is unexpected. It starts out all light hearted in the first level, just like the first three games, but it slowly gets darker each home world (you're not suppose realize that it gets darker, because of how slow it changes), and it has a few creepy cutsceans in the last two home worlds, like Shadow Spyro making it's appearance (Spyro's shadow starts moving. It pops out off the ground, looking like a small black blob. The camera goes right up close to the blob until you can only see a black screen. Glowing, bright red eyes randomly appear, and the camera zooms out a little to show a face that looks exactly like Spyro, but jet black with white horns and scales). You would expect the evil dragoness to be the final boss (and you would expect Cynder to be more of a hero), but it's actually Cynder, due to her anti-hero/natural nature. And, in order to beat the game, you need to get 100% otherwise you won't see the ending, and you won't battle Cynder. Difficult, but it's worth it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:03:08 10/10/2010 by DarkCynder_543
#76 Posted: 20:13:36 09/10/2010
Yay! smilie And that sounds cool.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#77 Posted: 20:50:55 09/10/2010
Not sure about story but I have gameplay ideas. It's basically a TLoS RPG.
The game would be set after DotD and have similar game mechanics. You can have more than two moves per element and Spyro and Cynder can perform team attacks, such as Spyro throwing Cynder in a ball and Cynder using her elements to create an explosion on impact. The game would be free-roam, and would have a central map similar to that of The Archylte Steppe from Final Fantasy XIII: a huge expanse with wild monsters running/flying around. Battles will be real-time. To escape a battle, you will stay a certain distance away from the enemies for a few seconds. The game would also have local and online co-op. In offline co-op, Cynder casts a spell to put the chain from DotD on her and Spyro's necks, but in online co-op, both players can go as far away from each other as they want within the currently loaded map, although both payers can teleport to each others location instantly at the press of a button. It would have a branching level-up system too. Flying will be largely unchanged in DotD, except you can go reeeeaaallly high and wind currents are used in places where you do some Classic Spyro style platforming. These wind currents are part of the story, so when you reach the main objective in a given area, you can destroy an artefact that removes the wind currents, allowing you to fly freely and backtrack more effeciently. There would be parts where Spyro and Cynder are seperated from each other. In these cases, to still allow co-op, another dragon character(Ember or Flame for example) would take Spyro/Cynder's place. That character can then be unlocked for side quests and a competitive battle mode. Also, characters like Hunter can be unlocked to spice things up. There would also be dream sequences, like in Eternal Night, except they are not elemental tutorials. In these, Spyro/Cynder will be accompanied by any unlocked dragon character, including a duplicate of themselves. The partner dragon can be changed at save points. Spyro's dream sequences would be Classic gameplay plus the fighting. He cannot fly during these sections, and neither can his partner. These sections involve Ignitus communicating with Spyro, and will show images of Spyro's memories. They are half linear, half open-ended puzzles. Cynder's dream sequences are more like nightmares. They are completely open-world, and she and her partner can still fly, but fighting abilities are extermely limited. You will also be doing some mystery solving. These sections involve Malefor's spirit tormenting Cynder. There will be fourth wall breaking moments where Malefor asks Cynder a question, but is also directing it at the player, similar to the opening area of Kingdom Hearts. The story would be serious but it will have quite alot of humour at times. It could even have mild to moderate sexual themes. The age rating this game goes for is PEGI 12 to 16. It would be a PS3 and Xbox 360 release.
I have more ideas but the comment is dragging out! I will leave at this. I may express more about this on deviantART or Youtube. Peace out!
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#78 Posted: 22:04:43 09/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I will give more info about my game later, and possibly the next game after it.
---
#79 Posted: 02:48:04 10/10/2010
I'll be waiting. :3
#80 Posted: 06:29:38 10/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks. :3

Okay, here are the home worlds for my game:

First home world: Just a meadow. A bunch of flowers hear and there, and some areas lead to nothingness. Full of grass, but with a tinged of red (because the planet on the side were Spyro is on is red. The other side is green, and in my next game, Spyro explores the other side of the Planet). Similar to the Artisans world, but with more detail, more platforming, and more flowers and mud.

Second home world: Dunno about this one.

Third home world: Snow. Lots and lots of snow. And ice. Yes, this planet is very.... weird..... Oh, and the snow has a tinged of red. Someone with a perverted mind would even think that everyone pissed all over the snow (smilie).

Fourth home world: I can't really explain it. It's just dark, full of shadow.... which is why SS (Shadow Spyro) is the boss. It has a small lake, which isn't clear, and has a black tinged to it.

Fifth home world: Full of fire and lava. Is very hot, and has a volcano in the distance, but you can't get to it. That's the evil dragoness's home, and you have to use the spaceship to fly over to the volcano's entrance.
Bonus World: You go inside of the volcano.

My next game goes strait after this one. Spyro regrets what he did (not accepting Cynder's apology) after Elora tells him a that she can't blame Cynder for what she did. Anyone would like to become powerful, and she points out that even Spyro would like the power. Spyro quickly leaves the Dragon Worlds and takes the Spaceship to fly back to the Planet. He only takes Sparx with him. When he lands on the Planet, he didn't realize that he landed on the other side of the planet. He jumps out of the spaceship, but he immediately fulls into a trap (he stepped on a red flower, which opened up, leading to an unknown area below him, and he fulls down it). He hits the bottom hard and he goes unconscious. Sparx flies down after him, but a paw lunges out from the unknown and takes him away. Spyro wakes up to find that he had turned into a different animal. A female, blue dragonfly approaches him and tells him that she knows how to change him back to normal, but he needs to do her a favor and help her pick up all the gems inside this dungeon. Spyro had no choice but to agree. This is all I got so far. I will go into detail later, and I might even include the dialog (no, not the story. Just the dialog from the beginning. That's it).

The story is even darker than the one before it IMO.
---
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#81 Posted: 17:20:47 10/10/2010
In my game the part were i listedthe characters and it had legend spyro and cynder this is what will happen....

After smilie gets out of the fiery world(this world is the destroyer ruins) he travels to the valley of avalar where smilie and smilie are celebrating the defeat of malefor and then everybody sees smilie who tells them about how he got to their world so now smilie smilie smilie smilie must help smilie get home.

Note: the levels in the game will be in chapters.

Also i really couldn't think of a better idea.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:21:02 10/10/2010 by spyrocrash
#82 Posted: 05:46:15 11/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Nah, that's good. :3
---
#83 Posted: 23:03:13 11/10/2010
Nice ideas, Cynder_543. smilie Kinda reminds me of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess in a way. smilie

I plan on adding more to my idea later. Gotta get my thoughts together ( which isn't easy; my brain's a mess when it comes to these things smilie).
#84 Posted: 05:34:45 12/10/2010 | Topic Creator
It does? It's not even similar to that game. o.O
---
#85 Posted: 20:50:01 12/10/2010
Just the part with Spyro and the blue Dragonfly. Made me think of Wolf Link and Midna for some reason. smilie
#86 Posted: 05:15:00 13/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Heck, it's probably more similar to Majora's Mask. xD

EDIT: It's rather annoying. I mean, every time I make up an idea, I always realize at the last minuet that it's similar to another game in a way.... It's hard to make up an original game nowadays, because everything has already been taken.....
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:07:24 13/10/2010 by DarkCynder_543
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8109
#87 Posted: 05:43:42 13/10/2010
does anyone want me to make logos?
i can do legend no legend or whatever
this is the closest font i could get
[User Posted Image]
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#88 Posted: 02:49:03 14/10/2010
@Cynder_543: Saw Majora's Mask as well. smilie Anyways, the bosses for my game...

Storm Kingdom: Isis, the Storm Guardian. She has both Ice and Wind, and likes to spam Ice Beams and Twisters. You can't block Ice Beams period ( they can even destroy the pillars in the 'arena' if they hit them enough; so hiding behind those is only a temporary shield), so your best option is to charge out of the way when she fires them. Her Twister attack consists of four small Twisters which circle the arena, and as they come back to her and are absorbed, logically you strike them with either Fire or Shadow ( depending on who you're playing as). She also has a nasty habit of slashing with ice covered claws or blowing you back into the wall with Cyclone if you get too close. Anyway, keep corrupting her Twisters, and she's going to get very mad and chase you. Have her ram into either the wall or pillars ( if they survived) and she'll be immobilized long enough for you to attack. Keep doing this until you win.

Ash Kingdom: Blaze, the Ash Guardian. He has Fire and Shadow, and for the most part cloaks himself with either one, or fires it in a swirl. When he's cloaked, you can't touch him ( obviously), and have to dodge his attacks until he tires ( which actually happens more often than one might consider normal). When he does, go in and attack before he recovers and puts up another cloak. Ice and Wind ( which will have been recovered) are useful against him. After awhile, he'll get desperate and fly around the area, shooting out Fire Bombs and Shadow Orbs. Fire Bombs obviously explode, and Shadow Orbs send a shockwave when they hit the ground. Avoid the attacks and eventually he'll land to recover, so strike him when he does so to defeat him.

Rage Kingdom: Ivy, the Rage Guardian. She has Earth and Poison, respectively. Not exactly sure what the battle should be like yet.

Chaos Kingdom: Bolt, the Chaos Guardian. He has Electric and Fear. He's the calmest of all the Guardians, and chooses to observe what the player does, and acts accordingly ( if you choose to charge behind him to attack, he'll most likely take notice and strike). That's all I got right now...

Mirror World: Ripto. He shields himself with a barrier that alternates between the four Elements of the character you're playing as. He also fires out blasts that are of the his shield's current Element, so you have to switch to the Element that's strong against it to counter, and hopefully hit him to wreck the shield for a moment to make him open to attacks. After awhile, he starts firing more blasts, until eventually he fires every Element. And in LOS fashion, at the very end, you blast him to kingdom come with Convexity, but I haven't decided what triggers that yet.

...And that's all I got for now. As you hopefully can see, I wanted it to be so that you could use whichever character you wanted.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#89 Posted: 07:17:54 14/10/2010
I thought Rage Kingdom said Page Kingdom and I was like "lolwut?". smilie
#90 Posted: 07:52:25 14/10/2010 | Topic Creator
My game is actually a Triolgy BTW. At first, it was just one game. But now, it's a triolgy. xD

However, I don't know what the third game is going to be. But it will be Spyro's biggest adventure out of the three. But the problem is, I might have to get rid of the portal system for the last game, which I don't really want to do. It just doesn't fit in....
---
#91 Posted: 02:36:27 21/10/2010
How don't they fit? smilie Anyways, just for the heck of it...info on the Mirror World, and the 'ending'.

The Mirror World is more or less what the name implies: It's a backwards version of the world. To enter, one must fall 'asleep' and have their conscious transported there. The Cores are what keep the portal closed, BTW. Hence why Ripto destroyed them. He wants to use the power of the Mirror World to conquer the 'real' world.

Long story short: After Ripto's defeat, he breaks the 'Inner Core' ( the most powerful Core which, ironically, commands the portal to the outside world, and keeps the Mirror World in balance) and disappears, leaving Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx trapped in the Mirror World, which is on the verge of collapse. In other words, their bodies are still 'asleep' in the real world, whereas their conscious can't get back and 'wake' them up.

*thinks of the mini-bosses for Sparx to face*
#92 Posted: 05:39:09 21/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I don't know.... I just can't see it fitting in with the last one.... I might squeeze a few in, however, because it's not a Spyro game without portals.... And as for gems.... I might have to make them collectibles, like the dragon eggs.
---
#93 Posted: 21:59:59 24/10/2010
logo for my game:

http://bandicootdude.deviantar...-LOGO-183818806
Bandicootdudes a friend of mine.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 22:49:35 24/10/2010 by spyrocrash
#94 Posted: 02:25:23 25/10/2010
*is unable to think of Sparx mini-bosses, or update the bosses I mentioned before at this time*

Eh... I'll just list collectibles, items, etc. I'm also gonna say some stuff about the sequel to my game.

There six types of Gems: The traditional LOS Red (health), Green (Mana), Blue (spirit), and Purple (Fury). The other two are Yellow (money) and Gray (the rarest of the gems; think of them as the Light Gems from AHT, as they are there to unlock Portals and other stuff).

Shards of the Cores: Like the Fairies of SoI lore and the Fireflies of SoF lore, among other things, these are the most important things to collect. You need to have a good portion of them collected before you can enter the Mirror World, and collecting them all unlocks a Sparx minigame. smilie

Dragon Masks: Pretty much the masks from TEN, only there's a wee bit more ( at least one per colour each level; they don't upgrade your health/Mana massively, giving incentive to collect as many as possible). Red upgrades your health and Green upgrades your Mana for both characters.

Metals: These are used to create armour for Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx ( yes, I'm serious). Granted, you have to take them to the Blacksmith ( haven't decided who this person is yet) who conveniently travels to each homeworld to do so. And pay the kid money to boot. smilie This resource is in abundance each level, as there's more armours for both characters than in DotD ( like...full body armour, for example).

Now, just a little stuff about the sequel... I'm still thinking of a title ( right now I have 'Spyro Chronicles: Remnants'), but the storyline is this: Following the ending of 'The Four Towers', Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx must collect the Shards of the Inner Core before the Mirror World collapses and kills them all. But there's one slight problem: The place where the Shards must be taken to restore the Inner Core is...guarded by a crystal Dragon, who has been driven to primal rage because of its destruction. She also believes our heroes destroyed the Inner Core, and is out to kill them. Oh yeah, and this Dragon is NOT like the other Dragons: She doesn't speak, and is very beast-like. In other words...don't try to reason with her.

...I even randomly picked songs from other video games for boss themes, just for fun. smilie But I'll only post them if anyone wants to hear them. *shrugs*
#95 Posted: 07:06:32 25/10/2010 | Topic Creator
In my last game, I'm thinking about Spyro having collect 10 ribbons (which are different colours) in different places in order to have enough power to defeat the boss, before he takes over the land. However, when Spyro collects the fifth ribbon, he already manages to rule half of the land while Spyro was out collecting the Ribbons. Spyro tries to stop him too early (this is during a cut scene), which results in him getting frozen (the villain attacks him). He gets freed many years later (don't know how many years. I'm guessing about 6 or 5. Maybe 8) by Cynder (yes, he's still on that planet), and he is very surprised yet happy to meet her. However, this doesn't last when Cynder tells him that he has been frozen for 6/5/8 years, and the main villain has taken over the land completley in that time. Also, the magic the villain used is a special type of magic, so Spyro still aged inside the crystal. Spyro refuses to give in (it's just because he's too stubborn, nothing more), even though Cynder thinks they should just leave and go back to his world. He collects the last five ribbons. He defeats the boss at the end, and the planet is finally at peace in all parts of the world. Spyro realizes he has nothing else to do on this planet, so he finally leaves to go back to earth, ending the trilogy.

Name = Spyro: (insert Planet's name here): The Ribbons of (insert noun here).
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:00:24 31/10/2010 by DarkCynder_543
#96 Posted: 18:12:17 25/10/2010
That sounds cool. :3
#97 Posted: 21:08:05 25/10/2010
The collectables i my game will be: Light Gems, Orbs, Spirit Gems, and other random things i'll try and think of.

Bosss

[*ripto
    Shadow Riptoc
    Golem
    Knight
    Shadow Golem
    Shadow Knight
    Red (mind controll)
    Gauls Ghost
    Dark Cynder
    Dark Original Spyro
    Malefors Ghost
    The sorcerer
    and for the final....]

Sorcerer(dragon form) fused with Malefors ghost
#98 Posted: 01:04:22 31/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: IsisStormDragon
That sounds cool. :3

Thanks. :3
---
#99 Posted: 21:15:18 04/11/2010
Just for the sake of getting this back up... Info on the four Kingdoms in 'The Four Towers'...

Storm Kingdom: Just what the names suggests, it is forever stuck in a vicious snow storm. Every building is encased in ice, and some weaker structures are being pushed into the ground by the wind. The creatures that live here are either of the Ice or Wind Element.

Ash Kingdom: A volcanic region whose sky is more or less obscured by falling ash. All the buildings are made of stone and hidden in shadowy areas, and various things (like trees, for example) are burning. The creatures that live here have either Fire or Shadow.

Rage Kingdom: A thick jungle with many poisonous plants, and other hazards. Buildings are made out of many things (trees, rocks, etc.), and have poison ivy growing all around them. The creatures here are obviously either Earth or Poison...and are pretty violent, to boot.

Chaos Kingdom: A mountainous area ravaged by lightning storms, and whispering wind that strikes fear in every traveler's heart. Rain sprinkles around the area, and the wind occasionally swirls into various creepy shapes. Not many buildings are seen, but those that exist are well hidden, to keep the occupants safe from whatever is out there. What few normal creatures you find are Electricity-based, but the abnormal ones are Fear-based.

...yeah.
#100 Posted: 09:11:12 05/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Sounds great. Makes me wish the game was real. :3
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me