Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > What Spyro games do you like?
Page 1 of 1
What Spyro games do you like? [CLOSED]
Cynderfan1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1098
#1 Posted: 19:12:05 19/09/2010 | Topic Creator
I like The Legend of Spyro A New Beginning and The Legend of Spyro The Eternal Night and The Legend of Spyro Dawn of The Dragon.
---
I am Daring Do the worlds best treasure hunter.
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#2 Posted: 19:14:51 19/09/2010
All of 'em. (even the fairy dressing one . . . . . okay maybe not).
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#3 Posted: 19:20:44 19/09/2010
Quote: Cynderfan1
I like The Legend of Spyro A New Beginning and The Legend of Spyro The Eternal Night and The Legend of Spyro Dawn of The Dragon.

Those aren't Spyro games, therefore you don't like any Spyro games

Good day!
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#4 Posted: 19:22:48 19/09/2010
Quote: dingodile555

Good day!

rofloling!
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#5 Posted: 21:09:55 19/09/2010
Quote: Phantom
Quote: dingodile555

Good day!

rofloling!

I shouldn't, but I must admit I loled too smilie

Eh, pretty much all of them except ANB. Judging by gameplay, that is. Judging by story, all of them except DOTD.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#6 Posted: 21:12:48 19/09/2010
So far Ive liked all the Spyro games Ive played.ETD could have been better though.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
#7 Posted: 02:59:53 20/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Yeah ETD could have been better.
---
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#8 Posted: 03:01:17 20/09/2010
All of them except ETD. I think it sucked. No offense.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#9 Posted: 12:34:49 20/09/2010
The first four only. STD, GTG, YOTD and ETD.

I do like AHT too, but I just feel that it should have been more like the originals.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#10 Posted: 14:08:02 20/09/2010
Since I love Originals and Legend, I don't care about the games having an 'original feel'. I liked all the games, though I have a few particular favourites for varied reasons: Gateway to Glimmer, A Hero's Tail, Shadow Legacy, A New Beginning and The Eternal Night.

Some (e.g. ETD and DOTD) could have been better, but could've been worse too.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#11 Posted: 16:34:36 20/09/2010
(in order, StD I like most etc.) StD, GtG, TEN, ANB (ex aequo) YotD and AHT. And, last and least, DotD. I didn't play EtD. Thank you.
KZomb Yellow Sparx Gems: 1895
#12 Posted: 18:50:28 20/09/2010
All of the classic trilogy and the Legend trilogy.

A Hero's Tail is okay, too.
Kimbia28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1890
#13 Posted: 18:59:17 20/09/2010
STD,GtG/RR,YoTD :3!!
aaaand A hero's tail (I quite liked it actually :0,not nearly as good as the original 3 but its decent IMO smilie)
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#14 Posted: 04:40:45 21/09/2010
*takes big breath*

Spyro the Dragon, Spyro: Gateway To Glimmar, Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (it's okay, apart from the glitches and such), Spyro: A Hero's Tail, Legend Of Spyro: A New Beginning, Legend Of Spyro the Eternal Night, and Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon.
---
N/A
ShayminSky Ripto Gems: 943
#15 Posted: 05:44:05 21/09/2010
TLoS: ANB
TLos: TEN
SL

I've only played four Spyro Games, the only one I didn't like out of the four was DotD
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#16 Posted: 06:29:33 21/09/2010
^ You should try and get the first three when you get the time They're really good, but a little easy. YOTD was the best out of the three. :3
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
dark_fury912 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3836
#17 Posted: 06:31:03 21/09/2010
TLOS: TEN
TLOS: DOTD
GTG
AHT

nuff said.
---
Catchphrase~
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#18 Posted: 16:28:37 21/09/2010
Spyro - The Dragon
Spyro - Ripto's Rage (Gateway to Glimmer)
Spyro - Year of the Dragon (one of my favorites)
Spyro - Enter the Dragonfly (mehh, very glitchy, but a Spyro game nonetheless)
Spyro - A Hero's Tail
TLoS - A New Begginning (another of my favorites)
TLoS - The Eternal Night
TLoS - Dawn of the Dragon

Those are the only ones I've played, but it's all of them.
InsomDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6823
#19 Posted: 16:40:06 21/09/2010
Spyro the Dragon
Gateway to Glimmer
Year of the Dragon.

That is all.
#20 Posted: 17:12:50 21/09/2010
Quote: DarkCynder_543
^ You should try and get the first three when you get the time They're really good, but a little easy. YOTD was the best out of the three. :3

It's sad how I've beaten TLoS series, but I haven't even beaten YotD. I find it too difficult O.o
#21 Posted: 14:53:23 23/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Well I like all three Legend of Spyro games because Cynder is in them and she ROCKS.
---
Fasuhn Green Sparx Gems: 211
#22 Posted: 15:41:37 23/09/2010
Among the Spyro games I've played: ANB is my favorite, followed closely by the Insomniac trilogy.

AHT was disturbing, but fairly alright. EtD sucked. Hard.

Among the games I HAVEN'T played, I badly want TEN because I know I would like it. (Krome ftw)

DotD doesn't tempt me very much with its obnoxiously high levels of fanservice(Cynder *eyetwitch*) and butchered dragon models, but I'd play it just because it's part of the trilogy.
---
If you have a good dad, give him a hug for me, another for yourself, and a third one because he deserves it. Treasure him. You're lucky.
#23 Posted: 15:55:12 23/09/2010
Well I like all three Legend of Spyro games because Cynder is in them and she ROCKS.

I think Sonic the Hedgehog rocks, but I don't like games just because he's in them smilie
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#24 Posted: 20:54:10 23/09/2010
all of them except the fairy dressup game and one of those LCD mcdonald games i think it was vs. red
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#25 Posted: 14:30:27 24/09/2010
My top 3 are:
Spyro 2
A Hero's Tail
Shadow Legacy

And I don't have Spyro 1 or 3, which is something I should correct sometime.
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#26 Posted: 17:58:07 24/09/2010
♫How much honest ♪ you all want me ♪
♪How much I have ♪ To be?! ee-E!?! ♫ ♪

♫HOw much narmly I should be?! ♫ How much PirATe it goes, ♪
When I said how unlucky♪ was I, that I did get just burned copies?! PIES?!♪ ♫

♪How much Idi-ohtic does ♪ I sound, if I would say...♪♪ ♫

OK OK, time out timeout!

One of 4 earliest memories I have, is in fact that I was wondering why my dad, playing demo of first spyro (I still have the demodisc, in fine condition!) was torching pile of grass. His answer? "*laught* Because I'm dragon!" See how hardcore fan am I?

The only two games Spyro games I have are pirate copies of RR (ON PAL PS! And I am not sure where to look for the chip...), Which I LOVED! And PDX YOTD, but I was just little kiddo, and tought this was in fact legal copy, and If ETD is as glitchy as PDX YOTD, I swear I know why the hate hate hate... But never the less, I tought the game was epic!
I still have these two copied discs! RR working propably better than PS itself... But I can't find STD, no matter how hard I look for it...

I swear, If I somehow someday get PS3, I would make up for the illegal copies, plus, I would send the missing money + interests (at least 1000$) I owe the Insomniac, with letter why!

But now, I just need to find some STD iso...
---
Keep smile
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#27 Posted: 20:39:19 24/09/2010
Hmm..
Spyro- Ripto's Rage
TLOS Dawn of The Dragon
Spyro A Hero's Tail
Spyro Year of The Dragon

And well, I would say A New Beggining, but that gets pretty boring after a while.
#28 Posted: 02:25:40 25/09/2010
Quote: Spyroo

I think Sonic the Hedgehog rocks, but I don't like games just because he's in them smilie

For once we agree on something. I like Sonic too but I hate the game Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood. The only game that was a disappointment to me in the Spyro series was ETD. Though I admit in DOTD I was ticked when Dark Spyro was only there for five seconds.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
#29 Posted: 14:13:50 25/09/2010
Quote: StartheDragon77

For once we agree on something. I like Sonic too but I hate the game Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood. The only game that was a disappointment to me in the Spyro series was ETD. Though I admit in DOTD I was ticked when Dark Spyro was only there for five seconds.

Haha smilie

I also agree with you on Dark Spyro in DOTD. I thought 'Yesss Dark Spyro!' then he disappeared and never came back smilie
So much disappointment.
---
#30 Posted: 18:32:25 25/09/2010
Quote: StartheDragon77

Haha smilie

I also agree with you on Dark Spyro in DOTD. I thought 'Yesss Dark Spyro!' then he disappeared and never came back smilie
So much disappointment.

The scene with Dark Cynder should have been Dark Spyro. Also they should have made it where you can play Dark Spyro on the final boss level.
---
#31 Posted: 19:21:44 25/09/2010
^ I agree on that last part. I wish the final battle was a bit more exciting. I mean like, I think Malefor should've corrupted Cynder again or something, so Spyro would have to fight her to defeat her again. Or at least, she should've had to battle Spyro in her Dark Form, and not go back to her real self so fast. But I still enjoyed DotD. Sorry to go off topic...smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me