Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Is it true love? [CLOSED]
pokemonka Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#1 Posted: 07:23:15 19/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Cynder at the end of the Spyro DOTD said: "I love you''. But Spyro did not answer it (it was impossible) so I do not know if he feels the same. However, risked life to save her, even though everyone said he would put ... Sometimes he looked at Cynder stealthily, something like that ... otherwise ... So you think that Spyro, reciprocates the Cynder's love or not?
[User Posted Image]

I drew it ...
---
smilie ,,I would die for you, cross the sky for you...'' smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 12:45:21 19/09/2010 by pokemonka
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8109
#2 Posted: 07:26:17 19/09/2010
i dont think cynder really ment that uhh
I WANNA MARRY U kind of love i think she just ment friendish love
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#3 Posted: 07:42:10 19/09/2010
I just went with it. Spyro likes Cynder and Cynder likes Spyro.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#4 Posted: 08:14:03 19/09/2010
I hope he doesn't love her back. But I have a feeling that he does, because of that line he said when Cynder turned evil again. >.<
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#5 Posted: 09:09:54 19/09/2010
Quote: Thunderdragon14
i dont think cynder really ment that uhh
I WANNA MARRY U kind of love i think she just ment friendish love

Yeah, this.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#6 Posted: 09:22:19 19/09/2010
^That makes no sense. If she only liked him as a friend she would have never said that.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
#7 Posted: 09:31:29 19/09/2010
Quote: StartheDragon77
^That makes no sense. If she only liked him as a friend she would have never said that.

Actually, some people have said that as a friendly way.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#8 Posted: 10:37:55 19/09/2010
As an adult who's been married for 3 years to a man I dated for 4 years beforehand, I say: no, it is not.

They're a pair of teenagers who've known each other for all of two weeks (that's actual canon). Spyro likes Cynder because she's the only girl he's ever seen. Cynder likes Spyro because he's the first boy who hasn't tried to fight her. Frankly, she seemed confused about him from the start (which leads people to say things they may not mean and definitely don't understand) and he's too naive to see anything beyond "she's pretty and she was nice to me once".

This whole "love at first sight" BS just makes me want to spit and it's certainly something we don't need to keep shoving down kids' throats in games that shouldn't even deal with those subjects to begin with.
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#9 Posted: 11:15:40 19/09/2010
Hahahahha, "ukradkiem", hahahahhahhahhhaaahaha!!! Przyznasz, pokemonka, translatory rządzą!
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#10 Posted: 11:20:59 19/09/2010
I think it is.You can also tell Spyro loves her back by his actions.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#11 Posted: 12:00:33 19/09/2010
Quote: pokemonka
Cynder at the end of the Spyro DOTD said: "I love you''. But Spyro did not answer it (it was impossible) so I do not know if he feels the same. However, risked life to save her, even though everyone said he would put ... Sometimes he looked at Cynder ukratkiem, something like that ... otherwise ... So you think that Spyro, reciprocates the Cynder's love or not?
[User Posted Image]

Uh, keep in mind that Cynder is the ONLY female dragon we've seen so far, and that the dragons NEED females to breed. Love might not have anything to do with it, he could just be excited to go giggity giggity and spawn the next generation of dragons. JK
Personally, I hope that despite what Sierra denies, S and C turn out to be bro and sis in the next game (I doubt it but still) and also knew it all along and Cynder meant "I love you [bro]".
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
#12 Posted: 12:41:35 19/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Paplok
Hahahahha, "ukradkiem", hahahahhahhahhhaaahaha!!! Przyznasz, pokemonka, translatory rządzą!

Tak smilie Czasem zwykłych słów nei tłumaczą,a mój komputer nei uznaje za istniejace słowo: ,,smoczyca''...

I think that may be an true love ... But there must, at the end of the DOTD they knew that this was the end. For the moment that they will not ... That they will die ... In such situations, people open up to ... say something you do not feel ... Or just feel in the depths of the soul ... Puzzling ...
---
#13 Posted: 12:46:43 19/09/2010
Or, they say things because they figure oh, world's done for anyway, might as well say whatever. I mean that it could have been that Cynder's emotions were running high and she just said she loved him. Not only that, but given that she was abused most of her life and Spyro is the only young male who she's met/showed any kindness to her, it's not hard to believe that she would be confused about what love is, and think that Spyro's decent level of caring was a sign of real love.
---
#14 Posted: 12:49:29 19/09/2010
^That's possible but who knows?
---
MasterBlui Emerald Sparx Gems: 3442
#15 Posted: 12:51:19 19/09/2010
No, she just said for fun to see his reactions smilie smilie
---
Wow, fantastic baby..
#16 Posted: 12:51:33 19/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Maybe in love, but rather I wanted you to have exchanged those scenes where you can see adequately TLOS that they have something to feel themselves beyond the end of the DOTD ...
---
#17 Posted: 13:15:56 19/09/2010
Quote: crazyspyrofan

You mean the fact that he didn't let the ONLY other dragon his age die or be enslaved? Yeah, human decency is always a sure sign of love.
---
#18 Posted: 13:18:48 19/09/2010
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA

You mean the fact that he didn't let the ONLY other dragon his age die or be enslaved? Yeah, human decency is always a sure sign of love.

That's not what I meant.He was always nice to her even though she had attitude problems at times in DoTD.Human decency is one thing but he did more then what he had to do.
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#19 Posted: 13:30:39 19/09/2010

• nice drawing

• if you REALLY pay attention a dragon who shal remain nameless was checking spyro the gmae

• a drsgonfly who shall remain namelss would not like that
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#20 Posted: 13:35:01 19/09/2010

That's not what I meant.He was always nice to her even though she had attitude problems at times in DoTD.Human decency is one thing but he did more then what he had to do.

Uh, don't forget they were kind of STUCK together in DotD! Spyro had no coice but to put up with her!
---
#21 Posted: 13:35:52 19/09/2010

Uh, don't forget they were kind of STUCK together in DotD! Spyro had no coice but to put up with her!

universal riles of love
---
#22 Posted: 14:00:22 19/09/2010

Thats true but,Spyro could have easily got an attitude as well and started verbally abusing Cynder but he chose not to.
---
#23 Posted: 14:05:03 19/09/2010
yes but if i recall someone IDK (i cant rember if it was outside DS or inside DS)said ""Cynder just got up on the wron side of the crystal thats all"
---
#24 Posted: 14:06:00 19/09/2010
I guess, but he doesn't really know her you know. It's not like they exchanged any meaningful dialouge. Sure saving the world together gives them a bond but I don't think it warrants a bond of love.
---
#25 Posted: 14:08:49 19/09/2010
You make a good point.I think the game makers should of had more cutscenes describing Spyro and Cynder's relationship.
---
#26 Posted: 14:14:01 19/09/2010
You make a good point.I think the game makers should of had more cutscenes describing Spyro and Cynder's relationship.

oy vey.....
---
#27 Posted: 14:16:51 19/09/2010
What's wrong?
---
#28 Posted: 14:17:40 19/09/2010
nothing i cliicked on the wrong thing
---
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#29 Posted: 15:29:36 19/09/2010
Like many of the people said, conisdering Spyro and Cynder are the only oppisite gender and their own age dragons they know, and Spyro is the only one to show her kindness, I think they might not know what love is.
#30 Posted: 17:12:30 19/09/2010 | Topic Creator
In total, Spyro is probably the only one who trusted Cynder ... The only one who did not speak to her, a dark dragon''. The only one who did not think that it still lies in the evil ... And these words which he spoke when she asked Cynder:
Why do not finght back!
And then he said something ... something that moved her heart ... Right?
---
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#31 Posted: 18:12:50 19/09/2010
In total, Spyro is probably the only one who trusted Cynder ... The only one who did not speak to her, a dark dragon''. The only one who did not think that it still lies in the evil ... And these words which he spoke when she asked Cynder:
Why do not finght back!

He said: Because he left nothing left for me to fight for.

Which is stupid, IMO. Its that stupid line from Sonic 06 when Elise said that she would let the whole world burn if she couldn't see Sonic again. Which, again is stupid. I don't know how people can like that line. To me its saying that Gary ( smilie ) is such a wimp that because Mary ( smilie ) turned evil again, he has nothing left to fight for, which just completely contradicts what happen before Burned lands. When he felt all alone. . . which again is stupid, Sparx is still alive, everyone else is still alive, Mary is still alive even though she's evil now, she's still alive, a chance to save her. But no, no he just chickened out and gave up. Why to be a hero Gary, you rock smilie

Don't misunderstand, I don't really care if Spyro or Gary falls in love with someone, I really don't care. But if he is, it better not be shoved down my throat the way TLOS did it. In other words SxC, sure why not, but just not the way TLOS did it.

On a side note, I concur with Razz. This isn't true love, this is more on the lines of "the spur of the moment" deal.
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:13:43 19/09/2010 by Zackeio
#32 Posted: 19:22:48 19/09/2010
Why do not finght back!

He also said "Get close to me, now!" and "Just stay close to me." Just try saying that can not be misunderstood for something preverted....
I agree with Zackieo, this line is kind of stupid. Spyro is a relativley famous video game chracter and enjoyed by many fans, he shouldn't just give up when a female chracter is turned evil, whom he barely knows, and just found out a minute before that Cynder betrayed him, causing him to be trapped in a crystal for three years while evil he was supposed to stop was regining on for the entire time.
In fact, this is starting to sound more and more stupid as I type this... Serria must have been drunk, high and loaded with esctasy when they decided to have "romance" between Spyro and Cynder
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#33 Posted: 19:25:59 19/09/2010
LOOOOOOOOOOVE NEEEEEEVER DIIIIIIIIES! *shot*
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
#34 Posted: 19:27:38 19/09/2010
Why do people always have to bash SXC?
---
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#35 Posted: 20:30:41 19/09/2010
Why do people always have to bash SXC?

Well. . . that depends upon on your definition on bashing. Note that people have a million and one, and possible more, reasons to dislike any Spyro game.
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
#36 Posted: 23:09:36 19/09/2010
Quote: Razz
As an adult who's been married for 3 years to a man I dated for 4 years beforehand, I say: no, it is not.

They're a pair of teenagers who've known each other for all of two weeks (that's actual canon). Spyro likes Cynder because she's the only girl he's ever seen. Cynder likes Spyro because he's the first boy who hasn't tried to fight her. Frankly, she seemed confused about him from the start (which leads people to say things they may not mean and definitely don't understand) and he's too naive to see anything beyond "she's pretty and she was nice to me once".

This whole "love at first sight" BS just makes me want to spit and it's certainly something we don't need to keep shoving down kids' throats in games that shouldn't even deal with those subjects to begin with.

THIS! This I Say!
---
#37 Posted: 00:04:42 20/09/2010
Like I said I just went with it. To me I figure if you are just friends you act like friends. If you love someone you tell them that you love them.

That's how I see it.
---
#38 Posted: 00:10:03 20/09/2010
Quote: Razz

THIS! This I Say!

Yep.

Sadly, most LOS fans are teens who have yet to experience this point of life.
---
#39 Posted: 00:37:37 20/09/2010
Whether it's true love or not it doesnt really matter becuase SxC exists and I doubt that will change.
---
#40 Posted: 20:17:32 20/09/2010
I'm almost in favor of a reboot jsut to be rid of all the crap TLoS started.
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#41 Posted: 20:39:00 20/09/2010
Oh that's your only reason for the reboot then? Typical...
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:45:55 20/09/2010 by Aura24
#42 Posted: 02:27:22 21/09/2010
Quote: Aura24

Can you blame him/her? TLOS had an obvious lack of quality of gameplay, with no charging, a riduculous on and off diffculty, boring when too easy, and fustratingly hard. When it's in the middle, it's extremley boring. Let's not forget the awful check points in The Enternal Night. Sometimes I had to start from the beginning of the level when I was so close to the boss...
And the replay value sucked too. You always had to start from the begnning of the game to re play it, and then in DOTD, you could start from what level you choose, but always at the begnning of it. And what did it matter? DOTD was way to short, and once you get to figure out Malefor's pattern in the last fight, it's too easy. And the last level should have been more like ANB, where you had to get to the final boss.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#43 Posted: 04:37:44 21/09/2010
Okay, let's not get carried away with DotD again.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:37:55 21/09/2010 by Aura24
#44 Posted: 06:04:27 21/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Eeeee......
---
#45 Posted: 19:41:20 21/09/2010
Quote: Aura24

Oh for god's sake! It doesn't matter what my reasoning is, they'll do what they want to do. I'm saying I'd welcome a reboot if that's thier plan. What I'd want is more of the old, or at least something fun.
Honestly Aura, wouldn't you welcome a change if you didn't like the way things are currently going?

@ignitusforever: I never found it hard, just too easy. The boring element came from the repetitiveness of it all.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:43:35 21/09/2010 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
#46 Posted: 22:21:36 21/09/2010
Quote:
@ignitusforever: I never found it hard, just too easy. The boring element came from the repetitiveness of it all.
I was kind of speaking from my point of view, but I hear you. But that's also my point. Not once have I heard someone that has played TLOS say it wasn't too hard or too easy, including people on DarkSpyro. But I guess it all depends on how good you are at for playing video games, but that's no excuse on the game maker's part.
#47 Posted: 00:52:59 22/09/2010
Exactly.
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#48 Posted: 03:59:23 27/09/2010
I know you guys are talking and all, but I think Spyro loves Cynder back. As some people said, look at the actions he did for Cynder. Really, I think Cynder likes Spyro more than he does her because she gave him a hug in the cutscene in the Burnt Lands. And I've always thought that when a girl/boy gives a boy/girl a hug that's not their sibling it means they like, like them.

But I hope that Spyro and Cynder turn out to be brother and sister. In ANB Spyro said there was something familiar in Cynder's eyes. At first I thought she was his mum (befor Ignitus told him about the night of the raid, just after Spyro said that). But it turned out they were born in the same year. So really it's only logical that they're siblings. Because if you weren't family, how could you tell the familiarity in someone else's eyes?
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#49 Posted: 04:59:48 27/09/2010
I agree with Bolt, and I disagree with Spyro_LUVA. It would be better to have at least one more LoS game, to sort the series out.
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me