Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Okay, what if. [CLOSED]
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#1 Posted: 19:39:11 11/09/2010 | Topic Creator
What if they haven't made the next spyro game until 2013. What if they took time to make the next game as good as possible.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:01:19 11/09/2010 by Forgotten World
RubyWings91 Blue Sparx Gems: 738
#2 Posted: 20:00:04 11/09/2010
If they wait that long, then they better have an epic game when it comes out. If they make us wait over half a decade, there's going to be a lot of impatient, annoyed people (including myself).

If the game is spectacular, it'll be worth the wait, if not, it would tick me off to no end.
#3 Posted: 20:03:53 11/09/2010 | Topic Creator
It would be annoying, yet it should be worth it later on.
---
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#4 Posted: 20:14:49 11/09/2010
I agree with you both.

When it comes to waiting it can be annoying but it can also be fun with all the excitement and loads of space to theorize and speculate. It's especially good now, because whatever happens in the next game may leave many fans dissapointed. If it's an LOS game the classic fans get annoyed, if it's classic the LOS fans get annoyed. But until the next game comes out we can all be happy with our dreams of the best Spyro game (in our respective opinions) we've ever played.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
#5 Posted: 20:29:29 11/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Another thing you got to put into consideration is, for instance, how big a company is. And Activision Blizzard is one of the hugest publishing companies in the world. but another thing to consider is, if they sold the game. Also, you have to consider the fact of how small the developers of the next possible Spyro game is. Plus we'll have to see if they make the next Spyro game. Spyro is a little popular yeah. But from what the company pulled off, the other games made from the same company chain are quite popular. So we'll have to see about what happens to the next Spyro game.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:42:37 11/09/2010 by Forgotten World
#6 Posted: 20:37:47 11/09/2010
What do you mean 'But from what the company pulled off, those games are quite popular'? You mean Spyro is more popular now? Many would disagree given the units sold for each LOS game and for each of the oldies. But this is not an old v new topic so NVM.
---
#7 Posted: 20:43:26 11/09/2010 | Topic Creator
There did that answer your questions, it is edited.
---
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#8 Posted: 21:46:30 11/09/2010
I'm so impatient already. Don't lower my hopes more.
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#9 Posted: 01:13:13 12/09/2010
The way things are going, I wouldn't bee surprise if they release it in 2013...
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#10 Posted: 17:33:51 12/09/2010
Quote: RubyWings91
If they wait that long, then they better have an epic game when it comes out. If they make us wait over half a decade, there's going to be a lot of impatient, annoyed people (including myself).

If the game is spectacular, it'll be worth the wait, if not, it would tick me off to no end.

I agree.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
#11 Posted: 20:20:08 12/09/2010
I at least want somekind of announcement by Christmas at he latest. At least tell us a little something about the plot (who's the main baddy? What is he doing; ending the world, enslaving it, stealing something, imprisoning someone)? what universe it is in? What characters are returning? What are some aspects of the game (melee, scavenger hunting, etc.)? If not that then at least at least tell us who is developing it and when we can expect to see it in stores or have more info on it.
---
#12 Posted: 21:14:53 12/09/2010 | Topic Creator
I have an idea, how about the main villain ripping apart the world's soul by putting junk into the soul. And sending money to make the pollution, also sending monsters to make them act in a certain way. ex, if a person quits because he realizes how wrongful the job is. The monster will will send him into a cell like frozen cave. Where monsters and the high dragon reaper decides what to do with him, including eating him. And anyone in the way will be either KIA or executed.

We need a much more realistic plot to make the game better, but also fantastical. if you know what I mean.
---
Spyros Dagger Yellow Sparx Gems: 1495
#13 Posted: 23:17:22 12/09/2010
Quote: RubyWings91

This.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me