Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Why do people think that Spyro is a childish game?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Why do people think that Spyro is a childish game? [CLOSED]
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#51 Posted: 13:47:42 07/09/2010
1. Zelda doesn't play like Mario or Spyro. I also find the series rubbish, but that's irrelevant to the argument.
2. I wasn't aware that Super Mario Galaxy 2 was a minigame pack.
---
Eh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:48:04 07/09/2010 by Burning Gnorc
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#52 Posted: 15:28:19 07/09/2010
Quote: Burning Gnorc
1. Zelda doesn't play like Mario or Spyro. I also find the series rubbish, but that's irrelevant to the argument.
2. I wasn't aware that Super Mario Galaxy 2 was a minigame pack.

Mario Kart series... That minigame pact for Nintendo DS I seen in school...
---
Keep smile
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#53 Posted: 17:13:08 07/09/2010
There's a difference between releasing spin-offs while also releasing proper games (Mario) and turning the series into a spin-off (Rayman). Mario still releases the older-style games, thus they makes games like Spyro still.
---
Eh.
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#54 Posted: 22:45:08 07/09/2010
Quote: pokemonka
Many people say that Spyro is a childish game. Ok, the old Spyro was directed more to younger audiences, but TLOS is certainly not childish. has a lot of darkness and mystery, is not suitable for children ... But people continue to say that this is a childish game ... Why?

Well, first off this is the definition of childish. Now taking the definitions from Websters and applying that to Spyro (old - new), I think we can all conclude that, yes Spyro shares some aspects of being childish.

However, this does not mean that Spyro isn't fun to play (IMO the old ones are better than the new ones).

And, just for the record, these arethe definitions for flamming(1) & this one too flamming(2)

However, since there are no Hunters (Mods) on this forum, I'll let you guys be the judges of that smilie .
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
pokemonka Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#55 Posted: 13:54:17 08/09/2010 | Topic Creator
OMG! Another talking to me that Spyro is not childish. I KNOW !!!!! Oh I've already got the answer to your question...
---
smilie ,,I would die for you, cross the sky for you...'' smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:55:01 08/09/2010 by pokemonka
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#56 Posted: 20:56:08 08/09/2010
Quote: pokemonka
OMG! Another talking to me that Spyro is not childish. I KNOW !!!!! Oh I've already got the answer to your question...

*shrugs* smilie
Very well then. Since you have the answer to your question then perhaps it be best to close this thread, before it actually burns up in flames? That or worst, it gets spammed to death smilie . Also just one more thing: I never said that Spyro wasn't childish. But you have your answer so I'll leave it at that, and my previous notion as well.
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:56:54 08/09/2010 by Zackeio
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me