Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Are they alive? [CLOSED]
pokemonka Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#1 Posted: 16:52:15 02/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Hello. I refer to the end TLOS: Dotd. You see, at the end of Ignitus (as kronikaża) says:
Oh, a young dragon, where you can be?
Or something like that. It is therefore a crystal and zum on the scene, as Spyro and Cynder flying over the valley of Avalar, playing. Many players consider this to adowód that these dragons live. BUT this is not proof at all. This can only be retrospective. The memory of the two dragons Ignitus referring to the question. For this we can not be sure that the characters, really alive.

Right?
---
smilie ,,I would die for you, cross the sky for you...'' smilie
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#2 Posted: 16:57:34 02/09/2010
Another easons as to why Malefor0001 disliked DotD. The ending was not understandable.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#3 Posted: 17:03:15 02/09/2010
Yes, they are alive, pokemonka. The Chronicler said he can't find any trace of Spyro among the Book of Death, in which each time a dragon dies, a new page is written in it. You saw them flying over the Valley of Avalar, which means they are alive, and Ignitus was looking through the Book wondering where they are in the world.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
FireFlight99 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#4 Posted: 17:03:25 02/09/2010
You have a point, pokemonka.I never thought of it like that before but what Aura24 says makes sense
---
Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies~Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, The Beatles.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:04:41 02/09/2010 by FireFlight99
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#5 Posted: 17:04:44 02/09/2010
Quote: Aura24
Yes, they are alive, pokemonka. The Chronicler said he can't find any trace of Spyro among the Book of Death, in which each time a dragon dies, a new page is written in it. You saw them flying over the Valley of Avalar, which means they are alive, and Ignitus was looking through the Book wondering where they are in the world.

That sheds some light on the ending...
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#6 Posted: 17:10:00 02/09/2010 | Topic Creator
I think though that it would not be so ... Not sure wiedomo live ... I do not know or not ... might well be suspended between the living and the dead ... because they do not exist in the book and not find them możnan in the world ... It also would make sense ..
---
#7 Posted: 17:11:50 02/09/2010
Do you fully understand, Pokemonka?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:21:17 02/09/2010 by Aura24
#8 Posted: 18:55:01 02/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Well, partly yes, but sometimes I have problems with English smilie So I was misunderstood
---
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#9 Posted: 21:51:12 02/09/2010
Quote: Aura24

I agree with this.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#10 Posted: 23:43:41 02/09/2010
Not this again.

(sigh) Aura24 is right. I've told people the exact same explamation.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#11 Posted: 01:32:54 03/09/2010
Quote: pokemonka
I think though that it would not be so ... Not sure wiedomo live ... I do not know or not ... might well be suspended between the living and the dead ... because they do not exist in the book and not find them możnan in the world ... It also would make sense ..
No, that wouldn't make sense at all.
If their inbetween, then why would the Chronicler point out that he can't find them in the book of death? There's absoultley no reason for that line if Spyro is dead or a ghost.
And you have to consider the fact that their making more Spyro games. Why would they make another Spyro game without Spyro? Sure they could do a prequel, but why would they do that? We got plenty of backstory in TLOS, and considering how many people were dissapointed with that, it would be wise of them to leave that behind.
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#12 Posted: 16:59:12 03/09/2010
Are they alive?

They BETTER be alive, or nothing in Spyro would ever be the same again.

Besides, how can they make another SPYRO video game if SPYRO is dead? Unless it turns out to be like "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" when they fall over the edge of the world and bring him back from the dead... Which could be possible now, since the world is in a bunch of pieces... That is unlikely, however.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
#13 Posted: 17:34:04 03/09/2010
They are alive. The ending can be confusing at first, until you listen closely to the Chronicler's words.
---
#14 Posted: 16:11:14 04/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Yes, I have problems with listening to words of the chronicler, because while I sit with a dictionary smilie. And indeed, it may be like in Pirates of the Caribbean smilie. But the chronicler was old, and could make a mistake ...
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me