Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > The Mooninsider Project...
Page 1 of 1
The Mooninsider Project... [CLOSED]
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#1 Posted: 20:37:08 25/08/2010 | Topic Creator
So, ladies and gentlemen, what's main poin in hatred of Cynder? *Gets interative whiteboard, and starts writting, then what board says*

PERSONALITY!
more like lack of it...

So you all know what this will be about, aren't? Well, to captains Cantgetits, this is project of creating personality, and some stuffyies that turns her non-sue! TO WORK, LAND'ORES!
---
Keep smile
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#2 Posted: 20:42:26 25/08/2010
I like her just the way she is.
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#3 Posted: 21:46:26 25/08/2010
Hmm. . . Lots of angles to go with on this one Matesds. Cynder is a very. . . hard to get that right personality. I guess the biggest thing is to not make her sole exist being Gary's main squeeze smilie . Starting there will be good for her .

I also think that she be more concerned of trying to figure who she really is, and can be troubled severely or be stressed out of what she has done while being under the influence of the Dark Master. Was all that by her own hand, or was she being lead by the Dark Master all this time? Who knows that's what Cynder needs to figure out.

As for her personally or what she has decided to accept, I think that if she were to take a Marceline angle I think that might fit her well. Everyone is afraid of her because of what she is but deep down she's just wants to have some fun.

Makes sense if you ask me, ever since Cynder hatched she was been twisted into the Dark Masters puppet, so I guess her using the Dark Masters powers to have some harmless fun would help ease up on her. . . serious upbringing.

Heck if they went with Spyro's old personality, I think both Spyro and Cynder can be dynamic duo of troublemakers each with their own style of trouble-making.
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#4 Posted: 21:58:23 25/08/2010
Quote: Ice Dragoness

So do I.

This topic isnt really neccessary IMO.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#5 Posted: 22:22:54 25/08/2010

agreed
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#6 Posted: 22:42:46 25/08/2010
Quote: crazyspyrofan

So do I.

This topic isnt really neccessary IMO.

I agree, I can tell from the looks of this topic, that fans who hate Cynder will storm in and say "Cynder should've stayed evil" or other things like that.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#7 Posted: 23:19:01 25/08/2010
Quote: Zackeio

Heck if they went with Spyro's old personality, I think both Spyro and Cynder can be dynamic duo of troublemakers each with their own style of trouble-making.

Random, but if they did that I would probably start supporting the pairing. Gah, how I wish Cynder was more like that.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#8 Posted: 23:56:15 25/08/2010
Quote: Spyroo

Random, but if they did that I would probably start supporting the pairing. Gah, how I wish Cynder was more like that.

This thread is all hypothetical anyway, might as well have some fun with it, as long as people mind their P's and Q's . Personally Spyro and Cynder having one or two things in common would be great. I know some people don't see the Sue's in both of them but that doesn't count as something in common, through my tastes smilie .

Anyway, yeah, I think if Spyro was more on the lines of a mischievous troublemaker and Cynder a harmless trickster or even prankster who misleads those into thinking that they are doing something evil while in reality they are actually helping people, would fit them both equally well. Of course I'm taking this off of Marceline from Adventure Time, but if Activision is, creative enough they can give Cynder her own style.

As other cartoons have said, Darkness is mostly misunderstood, just because you're dark on the outside doesn't mean your dark in the inside.

Still, I enjoyed the notion that she's trying to figure out who she is from TEN, and I don't think they should 86 that. Heck even making her schizophrenic would be cool. Cynder battling against her former self from later days while Spyro and the gang are trying to make her find her own path. . . could be interesting to see, of course if done right smilie .
---
My Gallery
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#9 Posted: 15:54:25 26/08/2010
Like she was in TEN with just a bit more hope, bravery and confidence, some reluctance to love Spyro, an expressed desire to live free from war, see the world, meet other dragons and the other races, and prove to the world she's not evil. I'd also like her to be a more respectful of Sparx, though if she got tired of his accusations at one point and said something I wouldn't blame her.

I like this idea too of course.

Quote: Spyroo
Quote: Zackeio

---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:56:04 26/08/2010 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#10 Posted: 16:46:08 26/08/2010
^ Your world is back to front NEW_SpyroLUVA.
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#11 Posted: 07:29:57 27/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Oh I forgot one serious aspect smilie'

SET IN ORIGINAL UNIVERSE

In case of wondering what I have been smoking, ask him, he have done the tea
---
Keep smile
#12 Posted: 22:14:58 28/08/2010
^ Your world is back to front NEW_SpyroLUVA.

Meaning what? That I wanter to revert back to how she was?

If set in the old universe, then I'd stick with what Zackieo said in the quote in my last post.
---
#13 Posted: 23:27:50 28/08/2010
Cynder was better when she was little in TEN.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#14 Posted: 01:49:49 29/08/2010
Quote: Aura24
Cynder was better when she was little in TEN.

Agreed. I'd rather have her chubby than have her have no waist at all.
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#15 Posted: 03:04:36 29/08/2010
I think Cynder was best when she was evil (not my username smilie), but she was good in DotD except for little character development throughout the game.
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
GlitchGirl Green Sparx Gems: 256
#16 Posted: 18:00:53 29/08/2010
Why would anyone wish to change Cynder?! I love her how she is! I love her how she 'died'!
---
Heart the Warp Dragoness <3
#17 Posted: 18:58:19 29/08/2010
You mean how the evil version of Cynder died by returning to normal, or the character you thought that died at the end of DotD?
---
#18 Posted: 20:02:49 29/08/2010
I think she means that she likes her now in the form that some say killed Cynder. Like, people say Cynder 'died' and was replaced by DotD Cynder, and she's saying she likes DotD Cynder.
---
#19 Posted: 21:21:05 29/08/2010
Quote: GlitchGirl
Why would anyone wish to change Cynder?! I love her how she is! I love her how she 'died'!

Some of us don't like the direction that EL or Activision has taken Cynder in DOTD. Some of us prefer her in either ANB, TEN, Both, or something new all together.
---
My Gallery
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me