Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > What Characters Should Come Back?
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
What Characters Should Come Back? [CLOSED]
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#101 Posted: 17:17:46 24/08/2010
Easy enough, really. If it involves CynderxSpyro, I'll do the same.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#102 Posted: 17:20:11 24/08/2010
Leaving the franchise, over some changes every game franchise go through to survive..
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Crashfan25 Ripto Gems: 496
#103 Posted: 17:25:13 24/08/2010
To survive?

Spyro KILLED itself with TLoS. Trust me, if they had continued Shadow Legacy's story, and made some games for PS2 set in the same world, I'd still consider Spyro my number 2 video game franchise. But, with the LoS, he felt to the 4th place.
#104 Posted: 17:25:44 24/08/2010
Quote: Aura24
Leaving the franchise, over some changes every game franchise go through to survive..

Difference is, Spyro didn't need this change to survive.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#105 Posted: 17:26:22 24/08/2010
That's what some Old Spyro fans think, but not fans who like both series.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#106 Posted: 17:28:33 24/08/2010
And ignore the franchise for the rest of your life?

Don't make it sound so bad. New Spyro is not, in my eyes, what Spyro should be. Spyro has changed significantly, as as he and his games are now, they have pretty much lost thier edge and entertainment value for me. Thus it is perfectly reasonable for me to cease purchace and play of the games.

It's not like I'll stop chacking in here, to what's in store for Spyro. If I see something I like, then I'll try it. If not, then I wont.

Also, I couldn't have said it better than CrashFan and Spyroo.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:30:18 24/08/2010 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
#107 Posted: 17:29:17 24/08/2010
That's what some Old Spyro fans think, but not fans who like both series.

Hm.... I've met quite a few fans who like both series, but agree that it was not required in the slightest.
---
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#108 Posted: 07:59:22 25/08/2010
Spyro didn't need the change. Heck he was still going good. AHT was brilliant, it's right up there, in my fave games list, and it should have gotten a better rating then what it did, which shows signs of them being extremely picky. Sure, the ending wasn't satisfying, and the 100% ending was total bull$h!+, but the game play was brilliant, the controls were good, the levels were great, good music, not to mention that playing as Hunter in AHT was pure awesomeness. And, it had a great storyline altogether, and THE RETURN OF GNASTY GNORC, W00T. :D
The sequel, SL, was good too. But it's storyline could do with a bit of improvement....

Quote: Crashfan25
I love it how you both like and hate Cynder at the same time ^^

But I don't get the rabbit joke. What's so funny about being a bunny? OwO

And I agree with "Easy for you to say. ¬_¬ "

I actually, I do like Cynder. I just hate what she has become. I like Krome Cynder, but hate DOTD/Teenage Cynder. Heck, because they're so different to each other, I hardly consider them the same dragon, and I even find it hard to BELIEVE that they're the same... I call Krome Cynder the real Cynder, and teenage Cynder the clone.

Well.... All the warriors are dragons, cheetahs... all the big animals who are strong and all. Then they have a rabbit, and well.... rabbits in real life would get killed if you slap them hard across the face. xD

Thanks. :3
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:09:08 25/08/2010 by DarkCynder_543
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#109 Posted: 13:05:43 25/08/2010
Man, there's so many I'd want back, I don't know where to begin!
---
Eh.
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#110 Posted: 13:07:22 25/08/2010
How about all of them, as they always were?
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#111 Posted: 12:28:18 27/08/2010
The return of Moneybags. 8D

Moneybags: I MUST HAVE YOU GEMS GIVE THEM ALL TO ME!
Legend Spyro: lol wtf who is this ***got?
Original Spyro: You can keep him. :D
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me