Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > What Characters Should Come Back?
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
What Characters Should Come Back? [CLOSED]
InsomDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6823
#51 Posted: 18:07:18 18/04/2010
The balloonists.
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#52 Posted: 18:08:30 18/04/2010
Gnasty Gnorc
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#53 Posted: 18:24:58 18/04/2010
I'd like it if Flame were to come back. smilie
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#54 Posted: 18:51:41 18/04/2010
And Embersmilie *watches out for Ember haters*
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
#55 Posted: 19:10:52 18/04/2010
Don't forget Bandit. I always thought he was a cool character.
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#56 Posted: 19:23:40 18/04/2010
Yeah! For some reason I imagine him with Billy Ray Cyrus' voice...
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Tufu911 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#57 Posted: 23:46:13 19/04/2010
All of them... Bandit as Billy Ray Cyrus?

Maybe... i personally could see that actually.
---
WOLVES FOR LIFE
#58 Posted: 00:29:16 20/04/2010
That's pretty funny, actually. :D lol. I always imagined Dee Bradley Baker as the "new" Flame.
#59 Posted: 00:29:52 20/04/2010
New Flame?
---
WOLVES FOR LIFE
#60 Posted: 00:31:56 20/04/2010
When Flame returns, I mean.
#61 Posted: 00:37:51 20/04/2010
oh... Wonder what he'd look like if he did return. and Ember.
---
WOLVES FOR LIFE
ShayminSky Ripto Gems: 943
#62 Posted: 06:20:52 21/04/2010
Elora, Flame, Ember and maybe Zoe. Not a huge fan of fairies.
#63 Posted: 20:01:11 21/04/2010
Zoe is a fairy though.
---
WOLVES FOR LIFE
#64 Posted: 20:24:52 21/04/2010
Quote: InsomDog
The balloonists.

YES!!
---
ashleigh Ripto Gems: 3782
#65 Posted: 09:23:29 23/04/2010
the dragons in the fist game
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#66 Posted: 19:46:03 23/04/2010
The Oringal Hunter and Ember.
Ice Fire Gold Sparx Gems: 2790
#67 Posted: 19:55:42 23/04/2010
Ember and Flame
---
She pulls up the covers and shivers in fright she hides from the colour that rides on the night
LTU Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4985
#68 Posted: 16:05:28 24/07/2010
Maybe Flame, Ember and The Sorceress
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#69 Posted: 16:09:42 24/07/2010
It's against the rules to bump (post in) old topics.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#70 Posted: 16:38:23 24/07/2010
Not unless you have something relevant and constructive to say, which he/she did.

Ripto, the Sorcerer, the Sorceress, Gnasty Gnorc, Red, the Elders from AHT, Flame, Ember, Bianca, Hunter, Sheila, Bently, Elora, Zoe, Bandit, Byrd., Agent 9, A whole slew of side characters like the ones you met in the different levels in the old games, a ton of dragons both significant and not, the Baloonists, Crush, Gulp.
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#71 Posted: 19:12:35 24/07/2010
some of the femae chacters
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#72 Posted: 19:20:08 24/07/2010
No, no, no, no old bosses, please... I had enough of Enter the Dragonfly aand Hero's Tail, no Ripto's and Gnasty's ressurection again... Whose king would be Gnasty? There are no gnorcs... And Ripto? There are no portals, how could he came into LoS world?
#73 Posted: 23:55:14 25/07/2010
They could just introduce Gnorcs and portals as they wish. But if that doesn't work for you, perhaps the Gnorcs were forced underground by Malefor, or were a dormant (sleeping) race. Ripto could already exist in LOS too, and then made the Riptocs with magic. As for Crush and Gulp, they could be previously existing dinosaurs who just never showed up before. Or maybe Ripto found them frozen in ice and freed them.
---
#74 Posted: 00:09:50 26/07/2010
Maybe have some of the boss characters return, like Buzz, Gulp, and Crush.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
GlitchGirl Green Sparx Gems: 256
#75 Posted: 18:24:35 22/08/2010
Bianca! I misss her!
---
Heart the Warp Dragoness <3
#76 Posted: 18:31:54 22/08/2010
Quote: GlitchGirl
Bianca! I misss her!

me too!
---
#77 Posted: 22:49:04 22/08/2010
None. They bought Hunter back, and look how much they screwed that up. Back in the Originals, he actullay had personailty.
#78 Posted: 22:55:47 22/08/2010
They'll probably bring the other characters back, with more personality and more roles.
---
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#79 Posted: 23:09:19 22/08/2010
If they continue LOS, of course.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#80 Posted: 23:22:02 22/08/2010
Quote: Spyroo

Which they will. Unless we get lucky.
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#81 Posted: 23:38:20 22/08/2010
Quote: Phantom
Quote: Spyroo

Which they will. Unless we get lucky.

Hm.... I'm hanging on to the small bit of hope they'll return Spyro to his original self, or at least gameplay wise, based on their iPhone Crash game and 'cancelled' Crash game.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#82 Posted: 06:34:13 23/08/2010
As always, I hope they will make new Spyro games on PS2, too.
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#83 Posted: 14:48:08 23/08/2010
Quote: Paplok
As always, I hope they will make new Spyro games on PS2, too.

Sadly PS2 is dead console smilie

Odpočívej v pokoji...
---
Keep smile
GrandSpyro18 Blue Sparx Gems: 896
#84 Posted: 14:52:00 23/08/2010
Flame
---
Ugh
#85 Posted: 15:13:23 23/08/2010
Quote: GrandSpyro18
Flame

yes! and elora
---
#86 Posted: 15:29:24 23/08/2010
matesds, yep, rest in peace... Unfortunately.
GlitchGirl Green Sparx Gems: 256
#87 Posted: 17:05:34 23/08/2010
Quote: parisruelz12
Quote: GlitchGirl
Bianca! I misss her!

me too!

She's awsome right? They must bring Hunter's love back!
---
Heart the Warp Dragoness <3
GrandSpyro18 Blue Sparx Gems: 896
#88 Posted: 17:15:47 23/08/2010
that rock in level 2 smilie
---
Ugh
#89 Posted: 23:00:39 23/08/2010
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
Sheila, Elora, Bianca, Ember, Zoe, Bently, Byrd, Agent 9, OLD Hunter, OLD Sparx, Money Bags, The Professor, Flame, The Sorceress, Red, Ripto, and Gnasty Gnorc.

Not to mention OLD Spyro and un LOS-ified versions of all those listed above.
---
#90 Posted: 23:16:53 23/08/2010
Predictable response.

If they are continuing in the LoS universe, and bring back the other old characters into the LoS style, then bear with it.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:20:24 23/08/2010 by Aura24
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#91 Posted: 01:48:30 24/08/2010
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
Yeah! For some reason I imagine him with Billy Ray Cyrus' voice...

Now that I think about it, that would be a great voice actor for Bandit.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
#92 Posted: 01:49:57 24/08/2010
yes it would
---
#93 Posted: 03:12:41 24/08/2010
Quote: Aura24
They'll probably bring the other characters back, with more personality and more roles.

I am sorry, more personailty? Everyone in TLOS was all "I am a Noble hero I am not afraid to stand up for my friends and everything I belive in." The only ones who had indivual personailty was Malefor and Sparx. and Malefor shouldn't even count, he's the villan!
#94 Posted: 04:15:17 24/08/2010
They'll probably develop complete personalities in the next game if it's set in the LoS universe, different than the hero thing.
---
Crashfan25 Ripto Gems: 496
#95 Posted: 05:58:35 24/08/2010
Quote: ignitusforever

I am sorry, more personailty? Everyone in TLOS was all "I am a Noble hero I am not afraid to stand up for my friends and everything I belive in." The only ones who had indivual personailty was Malefor and Sparx. and Malefor shouldn't even count, he's the villan!

You forgot Hermit. smilie

Well... If it's set again in LoS universe, I'd really rather have no characters return. My childhood's been torn apart enough as it is.

But if that's NOT the case...
Ripto, Crush, Gulp, Zoe, The Professor, Moneybags, Sheila, Bentley, Sgt. Byrd, Agent 9, Blink, Bianca, Red... There.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:58:52 24/08/2010 by Crashfan25
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#96 Posted: 06:04:21 24/08/2010
Hmmm, I'm against tLoS but it's Selfish to just come onto a Topic saying that so...
All of them. All the characters.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#97 Posted: 12:51:02 24/08/2010
This is going to be one big post I bet. For all those who are just going to type, tl;dr, shouldn't even bother. I mean, surely you can waist one freaking minuet of your life, and I doubt your doing anything special at the moment to spend one minuet. >.<

We need more female characters. So Elora and Bianca are a must. They're cool characters who shouldn't suddenly get ditched. They deserve to be in TLOS (IF they decide to continue it), and they would be an awesome addition, if they don't ruin them and make them all serious and extremely smart, like what they did to Hunter.

Elora was an awesome character. My third fave Spyro character (First krome Cynder, second original Spyro). If the next game was set in TLOS series, she could be some faun in The Vally of Avalar. She could be the healer or something. Spyro or Sparx could get injured, and she could introduce herself as an apprentice healer or something.... Because Avalar is her original home, she should live here. Same personality in GTG and YOTD, but maybe a little more sweet... just a tiny... not to much...

Bianca, I think she should be a warrior. But a warrior who knows magic. She fights with magic, not physically. She doesn't need a personality change. Her personality is serious enough for TLOS universe. Not all characters should be serious..... Hunter's girlfriend....? Dunno about this....
She should be first introduced with her hood on, as a mysterious character who you hardly know about, and she hardly talks. But about half way through the game, she should take off her hood in some random battle, and fight epically, then finally reveal herself as a rabbit called Bianca.
.... Sparx should make fun of her, because she's a rabbit. I could really see this happening. xD
smilie Sooooo..... you're a bunny.....
smilie For the fourth time, yes! What's up with you...?
smilie Oh... nothing really... *giggle*

Sheila is a good female character too. She shouldn't miss out on all the fun (meh, dunno if it really is 'fun'. I mean, this IS TLOS we're talking about here. And there's a chance she could get ruined, like what they did with Hunter).
Don't know what role she could have. Maybe she was a friend to Spyro and Sparx before ANB? Ether that Or Cynder's best friend before the events of ANB. I prefer the second idea, because she would have more of a role then, and not just some random character who's a friend. The apes could have brought her in to get corrupted, but she could have escaped somehow. I don't see how she couldn't. Those feet of hers could smash a pile of apes into walls, and she could smash windows, and jump out.

We need more female dragon characters. So... THE RETURN OF EMBER. Don't like it? I dun care. smilie

She, out of all the characters, should get the personality change. She should be like Sandstorm in Warriors. Mean, gets snappy, is not the dragon you want to mess with, but she is also kind and caring at the same time, and she would show that side a lot to those who are her close friends. She could be a cool character if done right, and all those Ember fans can laugh in the Ember hater's faces, because Ember turned out to be a better character than marry-sue Cynder (not Krome Cynder. No female dragoness can beat Krome Cynder. Maybe TEN Cynder, MAYBE. But not Dark Cynder. smilie). Her colour.... I suppose it would ruin her personality.. maybe change it to a darker shade of pink? Hot pink anyone? Hot pink is close to red, and I think hot pink is a cool colour. Her role.... dunno about this, but I feel that she shouldn't be a major character, but a semi one, like the chronicler, Cyril and Volteer.

Maybe more female dragons, but adult ones. We should have female guardians for Cynder's elements. Spyro could find out that guardians for these elements in fact excise. And they all should be female, to match up with all the four male guardians... And I suppose there should be a another guardian for the fire element, now that Ignitus is the new chronicler. If we can't have female guardians for Cynder's elements, then we should have a female fire guardian, a one who has a sharp tongue to match the fire element.

As for other characters, they should bring back the major characters that were playable in YOTD. They acted like major characters in that game, and they should have more roles then what they did (besides YOTD. There roles in YOTD was enough). Which means bring back Sgt. Byrd, Bentley and Agent 9. Like what someone mentioned on this topic, Sgt. Byrd could work for something big, that has to do with war, and he could be a little bossy, giving people orders, including Sparx, who would get angry and become his rival sort of thing. Agent 9, we need you. We need another character who isn't all serious, and is a funny, cool guy, and is another comic releave, and he's the perfect guy. AND PLEASE DON'T MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE ONE OF THOSE APES!! My god, if they do this... then he would be the most ruined character in the series. He should look like an "update version" of his original self. Spyro could mistake him for one of those monkeys who work for Malefor and attack him. He could introduce the "gun", and Sparx could be all, "OMG COOOOOLLLLLLLL!!!", and play with it, accidentally pulling the trigger, the bullet barley missing Cynder's head. smilie And I suppose Spyro would be no fun and be all "PUT THAT THING AWAY IT'S DANGEROUS YOU NEARLY HURT CYNDER NAG NAG NAG NAG CYNDER CYNDER CYNDER NAG NAG NAG".

Bentley is another one of those cool guys, he and his lil trouble maker brother could be introduced nicely, his brother being immature and mischievous, causing a lot of trouble for Spyro, and enjoys writing graffiti on the houses of the Valley of Avalar. Spyro could find him, pick him up, ready to tell him off for the graffiti, and Bentley could come in at the right moment, apologizing for the trouble. Yes, these ideas are popping in my head as I'm typing this. All these characters should have a good role, and not just minor characters. Bentley should get his massive vocabulary back, and I can see him becoming best friends with Volteer, pissing Sparx off because he can't understand a word they're saying

Then there is Flame. He CAN NOT miss out. He was a cool dude. His personality, like I've always imaged, could be the surfer personality, and a little childish, being too young to fight (he could be about 10, maybe even 9. 8 is going a bit too low), and loves things that are 'cool'. He could admire Spyro, I suppose, I mean, I can see him admiring him anyway. >.<

Also, the hermit MUST make another appearance. He was the only cool guy in DOTD. Sparx would probably be second best, because he's the comic releave and is the only character, besides Malefor and the Hermit, who isn't all, "omg i'm all srs guy i must be brave and do what i'm told and i would risk mah life for anything!!!1111", but he wasn't that funny in DOTD. There was a few scenes were he was hilarious, but other than that... not as funny as he was in ANB and TEN, plus they ruined his design, and cut off one of his figures. I suppose you could say I also felt sorry for him when he was replaced by that sassy thing, known as Cynder, at the end of DOTD, because Spyro, who's personality is like a brick wall, went all over protective and decided to leave him, even though he would of made it through fine. I never knew how bad a Spyro game would be without him, and they better keep him in all the Spyro games to come, or I swear... DX

Zoe... I feel that she wouldn't fit in TLOS universe... She just seems like the character that's a staple to Original Spyro games only, being the save/check point gal and being a semi-main character in all the Original games (besides Spyro the Dragon). Same with Moneybags, Riptoe and the professor.

Holy $h!+, this is one big post.... o.O

If they are continuing in the LoS universe, and bring back the other old characters into the LoS style, then bear with it.

Easy for you to say. smilie
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:00:28 24/08/2010 by DarkCynder_543
Crashfan25 Ripto Gems: 496
#98 Posted: 13:02:44 24/08/2010
I love it how you both like and hate Cynder at the same time smilie

But I don't get the rabbit joke. What's so funny about being a bunny? OwO

And I agree with "Easy for you to say. smilie "
#99 Posted: 15:26:10 24/08/2010
Predictable response.

Who cares if it's predictable?

As for a continuation, if it's fun enough then I really won't care about the characters too much. If it's just as repetitive and dull as LOS is now, then no, acutally I won't bear with it. What I will do is stop playing Spyro.
---
#100 Posted: 17:11:50 24/08/2010
And ignore the franchise for the rest of your life?
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me