Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Spyro couple Shipping names!
Page 1 of 1
Spyro couple Shipping names! [CLOSED]
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#1 Posted: 16:54:41 15/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Bassically, you take a Spyro couple and name it based on what the two have in common or the relationship between the two.
EXAMPLE
SpyroxEmber- Candyshipping- Both are colours that you would find in various types of candy.

You can make fun of one too!
EXAMPLE
SpyroxCynder- Failshipping- Their in love in a world full of plotholes and fails, a lot of it spilling over onto them.

Then, once there is at least five names for one couple, we vote for the offical shipping name of the couple! You can make banners too, but there's a few rules:
1. It should have offical artwork on it, NOTHING fanmade.
2.There should be pictures of both chracters on it. (a give-away)
3. You should have the couple and name listed at the bottom (SpyroxEmber, candyshipping)
EXAMPLE
http://www.warriorswish.net/in...raphy&Itemid=57

Those who are familar to Ww, this probably looks familar. It's a tradition of Ww to name your favourite shippings, so I decided to spread it around!
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#2 Posted: 23:10:23 15/08/2010
Please, I would like to commit suicide right now smilie... I seriously thought this day would never come and yet here it is...
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#3 Posted: 23:51:03 15/08/2010
smilie........
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#4 Posted: 00:43:34 16/08/2010
Like VolteerXCyril Oldguyshipping?
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
#5 Posted: 22:27:25 16/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: bionicle2809
Please, I would like to commit suicide right now smilie... I seriously thought this day would never come and yet here it is...

Why does it seem like I always do something wrong? Seriously, i don't see why you would be dissapointed. You know what, don't bother, I don't care. Everyone seems massively dissapointed with every topic I post, so why should I have a reason anymore? Thanks a lot.
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#6 Posted: 22:35:09 16/08/2010
I like the name of failshipping for SxC.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#7 Posted: 22:54:18 16/08/2010
Quote: ignitusforever

Why does it seem like I always do something wrong? Seriously, i don't see why you would be dissapointed. You know what, don't bother, I don't care. Everyone seems massively dissapointed with every topic I post, so why should I have a reason anymore? Thanks a lot.

What, so I'm not aloud to express my opinion about a topic any more? The only reason I told you to close the TLoS VS Originals topic is because there are loads of them, and they always end up in huge arguments, I was trying to save the forum just one more stupid argument.
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#8 Posted: 23:16:35 16/08/2010
I got a few

Spyro and Cynder = Legendshipping
Spyro and Ember = Youngshipping.
Spyro and Elora = Classicshipping
Hunter and Bianca = Changeshipping
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:14:49 17/08/2010 by crazyspyrofan
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#9 Posted: 00:26:15 17/08/2010
Spyro x Ember - Crystalshipping (based on her first appearance)
Spyro x Cynder - Inevitableshipping
Spyro x Elora - Avalarshipping
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#10 Posted: 03:52:44 17/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: ignitusforever

What, so I'm not aloud to express my opinion about a topic any more? The only reason I told you to close the TLoS VS Originals topic is because there are loads of them, and they always end up in huge arguments, I was trying to save the forum just one more stupid argument.

Of course you are, I am just a bit tired of you acting like it's the end of the world with every topic I post, is all. It's not with the New v.s Old thing either, I understand that, this just seems to happen with all the rest of them too. If I come across as rude, then I apolgize.

Quote:
Spyro x Cynder - Inevitableshipping
Spyro x Elora - Avalarshipping
Spyro and Cynder = Epicwin shipping
Spyro and Ember = Notsoepicwin shipping.
Spyro and Elora = Mehshipping
Hunter and Bianca = Awesomeshipping
Like VolteerXCyril Oldguyshipping?

Looks like I need to do more explaining.
1. The names can only have ONE word, then shipping. (Oldguy shipping would be okay, but you would have to drop the word, 'guy')
2. It has to be a despcriptive word, like green, or blush, not a place, a word used to express opinion,(I know you could say my SpyroxCynder name could be breaking this rule, but it's okay as long as you explain it as a FACT, not an opinion) or a possibilty term.
My bad for not making that clearer!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:59:43 17/08/2010 by ignitusforever
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#11 Posted: 13:45:15 17/08/2010
Actually, a famous Pokemon shipping is called 'Palletshipping' after the town name. There's quite a few of those out there smilie
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#12 Posted: 16:38:23 17/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroo
Actually, a famous Pokemon shipping is called 'Palletshipping' after the town name. There's quite a few of those out there smilie

Well, okay then, if you want to.
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#13 Posted: 00:08:11 20/08/2010
SpyroxEmber- Cuteshipping or plushshipping (It's an incredibly cutesy couple)

SpyroxCynder- Legendshipping (duh)

SpyroxElora- Phylumshipping (Spyro is a reptile while Elora is a mammal so therefore, they're both from different phylums)

HunterxBianca- yearshipping or forgottonshipping(They met in Year of the Dragon and it's homeworlds were known as the Forgotten Realms)

SheilaxAgent9- Flameshipping- (They were the only YOTD playables in Season of Flame which is the game I got the pairing idea from)

ZoexGrendor- Iceshipping (I got the idea after playing Season of Ice)

HunterxElora- Glimmershipping (just seems fitting for some reason)

SparxxZoe- Insectshipping or Bugshipping (they're both bug-like creatures)

EmberxFlame- Minorshipping or Heroshipping (They were both minor characters in AHT)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:16:25 20/08/2010 by BlinktheCookie
#14 Posted: 01:06:33 20/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote:
SparxxZoe- Insectshipping or Bugshipping (they're both bug-like creatures)
I like Bugshipping since both of them can be annoying. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me