Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Every Cynder Fan is Going to Hate Me But...
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Every Cynder Fan is Going to Hate Me But... [CLOSED]
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#51 Posted: 21:28:19 06/08/2010
Some people arent very subtle about their opinions.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
morgan89 Red Sparx Gems: 49
#52 Posted: 21:36:26 06/08/2010
I dont really know Ember. Like, ive heard of her, and seen pictures and stuff, but that it.
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#53 Posted: 18:53:59 08/08/2010
Quote: Aura24
Quote: Yoshi
EMBER SUCKS smilie

...Wow. Nice way of saying it, Yoshi, really nice.

Why thanx or not smilie
---
Wow
Such signature
Crashfan25 Ripto Gems: 496
#54 Posted: 05:45:02 09/08/2010
I like Ember a little more. I dunno, maybe it's that she's so gawddamn cute, or how she gives not-so-subtle hints that she loves Spyro and wants to marry him, or just the fact that she comes from AHT and SL, instead of you-know-where... smilie
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#55 Posted: 05:50:34 09/08/2010
EMBER SUCKS smilie

...Wow. Nice way of saying it, Yoshi, really nice.

Why thanx or not smilie

I was being sarcastic.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#56 Posted: 10:27:49 15/08/2010
I'm staying neutral on this one. Sort of like both characters but not quite enough to care. I'm not picking any sides. I'm for neither Cynder or Ember.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
Omikron Dragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2227
#57 Posted: 10:34:35 15/08/2010
Quote: morgan89
I dont really know Ember. Like, ive heard of her, and seen pictures and stuff, but that it.

I envy you morgan89.
---
"Life is one long process of getting tired."- Samuel Butler
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#58 Posted: 13:28:38 15/08/2010
smilie Me too! Instead of being enemies like most fans hope if Ember makes a reappearance.

I agree. The Spyro fandom fights enough as it is, the last thing we need is something like the team Edward and team Jacob thing that's going on in the Twilight fandom with Cynder and Ember. I personally think they could be good friends. Or at least politely indifferent.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#59 Posted: 13:45:04 15/08/2010
EMBER SUCKS smilie

sorry but i have ti agree with yoshi
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#60 Posted: 16:43:58 15/08/2010
EMBER SUCKS smilie

Just ignore it. She's obviously looking for attention. If you don't shape up, your going to be lablled the next Leopardstar, you know.
Cynderfan1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1098
#61 Posted: 06:42:51 16/08/2010
I like Cynder better than Ember.
---
I am Daring Do the worlds best treasure hunter.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#62 Posted: 09:32:17 16/08/2010
EMBER SUCKS >:)

Why? Is it because *gasp!* she might win Spyro's love instead of that marry-sue over there? *points to Cynder*
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#63 Posted: 11:00:03 16/08/2010
Quote: DarkCynder_543
EMBER SUCKS smilie

Why? Is it because *gasp!* she might win Spyro's love instead of that marry-sue over there? *points to Cynder*

No,its becuase Ember is overrated.
---
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#64 Posted: 11:08:19 16/08/2010
Quote: crazyspyrofan
EMBER SUCKS smilie

She is not overrated -______-
Cynder is overrated. The whole of the internet practically worships her. That is what the word really means.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#65 Posted: 12:16:23 16/08/2010
Quote: Spyroo

Cynder is overrated. The whole of the internet practically worships her. That is what the word really means.

You mistake a few fantards for the whole internet.There are plenty of Cynder haters and normal Cynder fans out there.

Ember is overrated becuase she only appeared in two games and didnt have that many lines in either,she also never did anything important.Yet she has a giant fan base and some people act like she is the next big thing.
---
banderi Green Sparx Gems: 173
#66 Posted: 12:20:06 16/08/2010
^I agree
GrandSpyro18 Blue Sparx Gems: 896
#67 Posted: 12:55:59 16/08/2010
same here smilie
---
Ugh
#68 Posted: 13:00:32 16/08/2010

Cynder is overrated because she appeared in the freakin LoS. Yet she has an enormous fanbase and some people act like she is the next big thing.

Fix'd. smilie
#69 Posted: 13:39:36 16/08/2010

You mistake a few fantards for the whole internet.There are plenty of Cynder haters and normal Cynder fans out there.

Ember is overrated becuase she only appeared in two games and didnt have that many lines in either,she also never did anything important.Yet she has a giant fan base and some people act like she is the next big thing.

Ember does not have a giant fanbase at all. In fact, if you believe that - Check out her DeviantArt club, then check out Cynders club. Look at the member count.

I'm not including Cynder fantards out there. I'm including normal fans. This is one site on the internet - Go a bit further and you'll actually see the true extent of Cynder's overrated popularity.

No, Ember is not overrated.

Yes, Cynder is overrrated.

Edit: Wait..... Where did anyone say Ember is the next big thing? The only time I've seen people do that is to shut the Cynder fans up.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:45:00 16/08/2010 by Spyroo
#70 Posted: 14:31:20 16/08/2010
I can't get the point. What do you mean "normal fans"?
#71 Posted: 14:32:16 16/08/2010
Fans who are not fantards. smilie
#72 Posted: 14:39:53 16/08/2010
Exactly smilie
---
#73 Posted: 15:03:15 16/08/2010

Ember does not have a giant fanbase at all. In fact, if you believe that - Check out her DeviantArt club, then check out Cynders club. Look at the member count.

I'm not including Cynder fantards out there. I'm including normal fans. This is one site on the internet - Go a bit further and you'll actually see the true extent of Cynder's overrated popularity.

Edit: Wait..... Where did anyone say Ember is the next big thing? The only time I've seen people do that is to shut the Cynder fans up.

I have gone beyond this site,and Ive seen about as many Ember fans as Ive seen Cynder fans.

People wouldnt have to shut the Cynder fans up if they would stop flaming Cynder constantly.
---
#74 Posted: 15:22:38 16/08/2010

I have gone beyond this site,and Ive seen about as many Ember fans as Ive seen Cynder fans.

People wouldnt have to shut the Cynder fans up if they would stop flaming Cynder constantly.

Lucky you, all I ever see are people flaming Ember, saying how pathetic she is, and how much better Spyro would be with Cynder.

And really, people wouldn't have to shut the Cynder fans up if the Cynder fans stopped praising her so much. I myself wouldn't mind Cynder if she wasn't now more popular than Spyro himself :/
---
#75 Posted: 15:34:06 16/08/2010
Cynder is not overrated as a character, is a protagonist with Spyro in the LoS episodes. Ember not smilie
If Cynder is praised, is because she is liked by the people, then is popular;
Are you annoyed by his praising? Why do you have to shut they up?

Oh, what is "flaming"?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:35:04 16/08/2010 by banderi
#76 Posted: 15:36:06 16/08/2010

Lucky you, all I ever see are people flaming Ember, saying how pathetic she is, and how much better Spyro would be with Cynder.

And really, people wouldn't have to shut the Cynder fans up if the Cynder fans stopped praising her so much. I myself wouldn't mind Cynder if she wasn't now more popular than Spyro himself :/

Cynder gets flamed a lot more then Ember does.

Many Cynder fans dont even talk about her that much,its just the few loudmouthed ones that cuase probolems.And I really doubt that Cynder is more popular then Spyro.

@Banderi : Flaming means the same thing as insulting or putting something or someone down.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:37:45 16/08/2010 by crazyspyrofan
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#77 Posted: 15:36:52 16/08/2010
Well I'm annoyed of some of her over protective fans.
#78 Posted: 15:38:50 16/08/2010
Quote: Whitedragon

You shouldnt hate a character just becuase of a few annoying fans.
---
#79 Posted: 15:42:11 16/08/2010

Many Cynder fans dont even talk about her that much,its just the few loudmouthed ones that cuase probolems.And I really doubt that Cynder is more popular then Spyro.

She does get flamed more, yes, that's mainly because of the immense amount of attention she receives. It's mostly her DOTD character that gets the hate really. I'll be honest and say that Evil!Cynder is actually a very good character to me, and I think she should have been the villain until the end, but that's just me.

On places like Youtube and Deviantart (some) Cynder fans go insane, trolling anything with Ember, and saying how perfect Spyro & Cynder are together. It's been rumoured by some that she is, but you're right, there's no definitive proof of that.
---
#80 Posted: 15:45:29 16/08/2010

I'm soon starting to hate Mario because of his gazillion annoying fans. :/
#81 Posted: 15:48:13 16/08/2010

She does get flamed more, yes, that's mainly because of the immense amount of attention she receives. It's mostly her DOTD character that gets the hate really. I'll be honest and say that Evil!Cynder is actually a very good character to me, and I think she should have been the villain until the end, but that's just me.

On places like Youtube and Deviantart (some) Cynder fans go insane, trolling anything with Ember, and saying how perfect Spyro & Cynder are together. It's been rumoured by some that she is, but you're right, there's no definitive proof of that.

I admit some Cynder fans get extreme,but what can any of us do about that?

Im sure they do,Im also sure that some Ember fans go trolling on videos about Cynder.Im not surprised really,Youtube is a war zone.
---
#82 Posted: 15:49:42 16/08/2010

Im sure they do,Im also sure that some Ember fans go trolling on videos about Cynder.Im not surprised really,Youtube is a war zone.

*sarcastic snort* YOUTUBE is a war zone. Well, excuse me, but...

WHAT IS THE ENTIRE INTERNET THEN?
#83 Posted: 15:50:23 16/08/2010

That is very true on both quotes, which is a shame really.
---
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#84 Posted: 15:51:44 16/08/2010

I don't like the character much either.
#85 Posted: 15:55:48 16/08/2010
Flaming means the same thing as insulting or putting something or someone down.

This is bad smilie I not support it, but

^I completely agree

Flaming is wrong.
Being protective is not wrong just if annoys you
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:06:17 16/08/2010 by banderi
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#86 Posted: 16:48:04 16/08/2010
Quote: Cuzzberry
Hmmmm... I'm not going to go all psycho on you, but I have to disagree. The thing that I don't understand is how can Ember even be considered a main character in the series when she only has a few lines. Cynder had a bigger role I think, so I have to say I like Cynder more even though I didn't like her voice acting in DotD.

Last I remember, she wasn't considered a main character, simply a well-known side character.

I like Ember because she's cute and theres just something cool about her that i can't put my finger on.
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#87 Posted: 17:18:19 16/08/2010
Quote: banderi
Oh, what is "flaming"?

banderi

Redefing the word of flaming, however, all we can do is, in the purple uniform, just do the

[User Posted Image]

@ crazyspyrofan: I doubt thou have been on the internet at all... The way humans treat her, is bad... smilie O-O-OK smilie Mayabe not as bas as in case of Krystal, Carmelita, or, namely, Renamon, but she gets... WTHFCF?!?!?!?!?!?! Ti-TIFA?!?! Wh-what is the count level of "that" kind of find for Tifa?!?!?!?!?!?! Oh well, well, we know this, already...
---
Keep smile
#88 Posted: 17:23:04 16/08/2010
^What?
---
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#89 Posted: 18:24:19 16/08/2010
Quote: BlinktheCookie
Quote: Cuzzberry
Hmmmm... I'm not going to go all psycho on you, but I have to disagree. The thing that I don't understand is how can Ember even be considered a main character in the series when she only has a few lines. Cynder had a bigger role I think, so I have to say I like Cynder more even though I didn't like her voice acting in DotD.

Last I remember, she wasn't considered a main character, simply a well-known side character.

I like Ember because she's cute and theres just something cool about her that i can't put my finger on.

Now I know what it is. Her forceful-ness is hilarious.
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#90 Posted: 22:40:18 16/08/2010
One reason why Ember is so popular may be because so many people don't like SxC so they make other pairs for Spyro. Since there are few females in Spyro and only two characters who fancied Spyro (Elora and Ember) the pickings are slim. ember may be the chosen one just coz she's a dragon. Also, since Ember was one-shot, her personality is left to the imagination, making her great for stories.

I like her for reasons I can't explain.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Kimbia28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1890
#91 Posted: 22:50:30 16/08/2010
Quote: shorty
I never got the whole SpyroXElora. Spyro nevered showed that he liked Elora in that way and Elora nevered showed that she liked Spyro in that way. Plus the whole cross breed thing.

agreed
#92 Posted: 05:53:55 17/08/2010
Quote: shorty
I never got the whole SpyroXElora. Spyro nevered showed that he liked Elora in that way and Elora nevered showed that she liked Spyro in that way. Plus the whole cross breed thing.

You've gotta replay GtG and YotD again.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#93 Posted: 06:56:36 17/08/2010
EMBER SUCKS smilie

She's not overrated. She's underrated. DOTD Cynder is the one who is overrated. Every n00b loves her, and it's stupid because she's a marry-sue. And she is NOT sexy, but a parrot (her muzzle is a freaking beak).

Plus, people LITERALLY DRAW HER having s3x with Spyro. I've seen a lot of this.

As for Ember.... Everyone hates her because of her voice and because of her colour. And I bet you most of them are Cynder fans, who probably hate all the female characters. Heck, people thought she was addorable before TLOS came out. But when Cynder came in.... everyone started to think she was an annoying, girly b!tch for no reason. There are millions of Ember vs Cynder fights, and Cynder wins IN ALL OF THEM.

Elora can kick them both. She hardly gets mentioned, which is just sad. ;__;
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:13:17 17/08/2010 by DarkCynder_543
#94 Posted: 09:39:43 17/08/2010
Uf, neither Ember or Cynder is overrated, is matter of different tastes.
And who said only n00bs like Cynder?
If someone play also the old serie and liked it, but maybe prefer Cynder to Ember then is not a n00b.

Do you prefer SpyroxEmber? Ok, no prob. Is your taste.
Do you prefer SpyroxCynder? Ok, no prob. Is your taste.
Do you prefer SpyroxElora? Ok, no problem, is your taste.
Do you may think SpyroxBianca? There is no problem, is your opinion and noone can contraddict your personal opinion.

Repeat, is matter of different tastes and nothing else.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:43:43 17/08/2010 by banderi
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#95 Posted: 11:12:25 17/08/2010
I like Cynder, but the TEN and ANB one. I don't feel like noob, Cynder is nice character. Elora is good, too, but she is not a dragon, and Ember... yeah, I think you know, why I don't like Ember. Bianca? She doesn't like Spyro very much, even after her conversion. She is best for Hunter. They're tall, mammals etc.
All IMO
#96 Posted: 11:32:13 17/08/2010
Exactly as you think smilie
#97 Posted: 12:09:43 17/08/2010

She's not overrated. She's underrated. DOTD Cynder is the one who is overrated. Every n00b loves her, and it's stupid because she's a marry-sue. And she is NOT sexy, but a parrot (her muzzle is a freaking beak).

Plus, people LITERALLY DRAW HER having s3x with Spyro. I've seen a lot of this.

As for Ember.... Everyone hates her because of her voice and because of her colour. And I bet you most of them are Cynder fans, who probably hate all the female characters. Heck, people thought she was addorable before TLOS came out. But when Cynder came in.... everyone started to think she was an annoying, girly b!tch for no reason. There are millions of Ember vs Cynder fights, and Cynder wins IN ALL OF THEM.

Elora can kick them both. She hardly gets mentioned, which is just sad. ;__;

There were Ember haters before Cynder came along.Ive always thought Ember was girly but Ive never hated her.As for Elora,thats your opinion.Most people proboly dont mention her becuase she is an old character.
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me