Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Spyro X Ignitus X Malefor
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Spyro X Ignitus X Malefor [CLOSED]
Tibs Yellow Sparx Gems: 1183
#201 Posted: 03:19:16 05/08/2010
Very interesting... what is SXIXM?
---
I love you Brittany! ^.=.^
Levi Ripto Gems: 1136
#202 Posted: 03:20:25 05/08/2010
Spyro X Ignitus X malefor... hehe
AND YOU GOTZ DA PAGE!
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#203 Posted: 10:05:23 05/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: crazyspyrofan
Quote: Whitedragon
Quote: Paplok
So let's give this child a lesson, not to make any crap-ideas like this in future. Understood, Whitedragon?

Exuse me, but I don't want you to talk to me like that. This isn't a crap idea and I can support whatever couples I want. It isn't sick, it isn't pervey to support a couple. And how exactly is this idea crap? I can give you ten precise reasons why I support that couple. You're really getting on my nerves now.

It is sick and pervey to support a gay couple,which you do.And it is crap IMO.Also dont get all huffy just becuase people dont like your ideas.

Yeah, fine just don't use words like sick, stupid, pervey again because it doesen't make sense/
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#204 Posted: 11:33:35 05/08/2010
People who can't handle gay relationships should gtfo the internet. >:[

Seriously. If people can't handle gay relationships, then they're too immature, and possibly too young, to be on the internet in the first place. The internet is full of gay relationships, so get used to it.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#205 Posted: 11:48:02 05/08/2010
Quote: DarkCynder_543
People who can't handle gay relationships should gtfo the internet. >:[

Seriously. If people can't handle gay relationships, then they're too immature, and possibly too young, to be on the internet in the first place. The internet is full of gay relationships, so get used to it.

People who cant handle other peoples opinions and morals should get off the internet.

Really,it is not a matter of age or maturity.It is called standing up for what you think is right.You cant call some one immature becuase they do that.The internet is full of people who will say their opinions,get over it.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#206 Posted: 14:46:50 05/08/2010 | Topic Creator
I don't mind them, I just don't want you calling my opinion pervey, sick or stupid.
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#207 Posted: 14:54:36 05/08/2010
Yeah, because we are sure that 11 years old girl imagining dragons threesome is not sick, pervey and stupid...
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#208 Posted: 15:06:46 05/08/2010
Everyone has a right to an opinion. If you like gay relationships that's your opinion and you can have it. If you don't like it then that is also an opinion despite being outdated and a little descriminative, but an opinion none the less. Thus you could have that opinion also.
Now that that's clear, may I suggest something to you all? If you see a topic that is CLEARLY about something you don't like, whether it's a couple or something else you dislike, then just stay off the topic all together.
I know some of you might think that's a little hypocritical coming from me but I'm learning to take my own advice.

EDIT:

So let's give this child a lesson, not to make any crap-ideas like this in future. Understood, Whitedragon?

Who do you think you are? We all have the right to freedom of thought, speech, and expression. You however do NOT have the right to tell people right from wrong, good or bad or to tell them what to do, say or think. Clear?

As for calling it pervy, it doesn't have to be if you don't want it to be. Someone x Someone doesn't necessarilly mean they are in a sexual relationship. It could just mean they are in a love/crush relationship. If one were to draw are or write a story they could keep it well out of the bedroom and simply delve into the emotional aspect of the threesome.

What's perverse is making intercourse into a public form of entertainment, and I believe that happens in straight relationships more ofthem than in gay ones.

Also, being gay/liking gay relationships is not a psychological disorder. I'm almost certain there have been studies by professionals to prove this.

Now, to those of you who dislike gay relationships. can you please tell me in a calm and civil manner as to why gay relationships are perverted. Please tell me WITHOUT simply saying boyxboy/girlxgirl is sick/perverted or gay ppl are insame or some arbitrary thing like that. Please give what you say some thought and tell me what exactly is so bad about the notion of homosexuality.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:27:25 05/08/2010 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
#209 Posted: 15:37:32 05/08/2010
I meant mainly DRAGON relationship, why someone needs to imagine something like this? Three animals? This is sick, gay relationships are fine, if they are not showing their, eee, "gayness", (I don't know the word), like 2 boys kissing public or something like this.. That's my opinion. DON'T... MAKE... ANIMAL... RELATIONSHIPS... BECAUSE... IT'S... weird.
#210 Posted: 15:54:20 05/08/2010
It seems like so many people here think that same sex relationships are okay.It just goes to show how the world's morals are dissappearing.You say that we cant tell them right from wrong SpyroLUVA?Okay then, what if someone wanted to go murder someone else,are you saying we can not tell them thats wrong?

And there are mutiple reasons that homosexualty is wrong SpyroLUVA.Im not going to give you the whole long list but I will give some main reasons.

1.It is just plain sick.If you look at two guys or two girls kissing could you tell me that's okay?
2.I think we all know what would happen if everybody decided to be homesexual.
---
#211 Posted: 16:11:48 05/08/2010
This topic was born to be off-topic.
---
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#212 Posted: 16:13:57 05/08/2010
I don't want to get involved in the argument here, so i am just posting my opinion quickly.
I believe that everybody has their rights. I mean, it's not fair to give people different rights because of their sex/race/class/colour. I hate people who are racist and people who do not respect other's opinions, alongsid people who tease others of what they are.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:10:26 05/08/2010 by Malefor0001
#213 Posted: 16:23:16 05/08/2010
Well if everyone was gay that does not mean the human race would die out. We today do have cross-partner impregnation. All it would take is sperm donners and a science lab. Though the human race could go on in the more modern countries it would die out in the poorer, less technological countries.
---
#214 Posted: 16:26:54 05/08/2010
You are talking about babies made in a lab.That would only save humanity for a little while.Becuase that is very expenisve and there wouldnt be that many babies.So thus there would be more people dying then being born so eventually we would reach the end.
---
#215 Posted: 16:28:02 05/08/2010
You are talking about babies made in a lab.That would only save humanity for a little while.Becuase that is very expenisve and there wouldnt be that many babies.So thus there would be more people dying then being born so eventually we would reach the end.

It would not cost money if the human race depended on it.
---
#216 Posted: 16:32:55 05/08/2010
Quote: Tibs

Well you have to think about the greed of people.Even if the doctors made the whole thing free they still have to get their equipment from somewhere.And somewhere down the line of purchasing there will be a greedy person who will take advantage and charge a large amount of money.
---
#217 Posted: 16:34:14 05/08/2010

Well you have to think about the greed of people.Even if the doctors made the whole thing free they still have to get their equipment from somewhere.And somewhere down the line of purchasing there will be a greedy person who will take advantage and charge a large amount of money.

That alone would not stop the survival of our species. Though our species would suffer greatly I believe who would find a way to live on.
---
#218 Posted: 16:36:35 05/08/2010

That alone would not stop the survival of our species. Though our species would suffer greatly I believe who would find a way to live on.

The only way I could see that plan working is if every human got smart and we stopped killing each other and I doubt that would happen.
---
#219 Posted: 16:37:37 05/08/2010

The only way I could see that plan working is if every human got smart and we stopped killing each other and I doubt that would happen.

When humanity realized that we were all gay there would be measures taking to ensure our survival by various governments. Forced breeding would not suprise me.
---
#220 Posted: 16:40:51 05/08/2010

When humanity realized that we were all gay there would be measures taking to ensure our survival by various governments. Forced breeding would not suprise me.

Then people would get mad and rebel and the goverments would fight them.Causing more death and destruction.After everything subsided im not really sure what would be left.
---
#221 Posted: 16:43:05 05/08/2010

Then people would get mad and rebel and the goverments would fight them.Causing more death and destruction.After everything subsided im not really sure what would be left.

I see what you mean but you just assume a large enough population would violently rebel to make a difference.

Though it does not matter, this situation will never happen.
---
#222 Posted: 16:44:20 05/08/2010
In-vitro is expensive, and if there will be only homosexual people in the world, it should be extended, so even more expensive. Make for baby environment like in mothers vagina, give him/her food etc...
Look on animals, are there any gay relationships? Maybe there are some geneticaly "sick", with wrong DNA code, but only few. So it was in God's/Ultimate Power/the Maker will to make only male-female relationships. And Whitedragon, how old are you really? All this periods, gay and lesbian couples, stupid, trolling ideas... It doesn't belong to 11 years old. (or you are so crazy [I didn't write sick smilie], that you can imagine crap like this when you are 11)
#223 Posted: 16:44:31 05/08/2010

I see what you mean but you just assume a large enough population would violently rebel to make a difference.

And Im glad it will never happen.
---
#224 Posted: 16:47:47 05/08/2010

As am I.
---
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#225 Posted: 16:54:05 05/08/2010
To all ppl who think the homosexualism is wrong, sick or unnatural... It's perfectly natural

Female zebra X Female giraphe... True story
---
Keep smile
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#226 Posted: 16:56:28 05/08/2010
Look on animals, are there any gay relationships? Maybe there are some geneticaly "sick", with wrong DNA code, but only few.

*Shifty eyes* Yea, right... smilie
---
Keep smile
Observer Ripto Gems: 2225
#227 Posted: 17:37:13 05/08/2010
It seems like so many people here think that same sex relationships are okay.It just goes to show how the world's morals are dissappearing.You say that we cant tell them right from wrong SpyroLUVA?Okay then, what if someone wanted to go murder someone else,are you saying we can not tell them thats wrong?

And there are mutiple reasons that homosexualty is wrong SpyroLUVA.Im not going to give you the whole long list but I will give some main reasons.

1.It is just plain sick.If you look at two guys or two girls kissing could you tell me that's okay?

You are an immoral, intellectually lazy bigot.
I think that world's morality is improving, only someone who doesn't know history and/or empathy could say something like that.

Killing someone may or may not be wrong, depending on the situation. If you kill someone who was about to rip out the guts of a 3 year old girl, is that immoral? There are secular rational reasons why it is immoral to kill someone for fun, and that is because that person
did nothing to deserve being stripped of its life.
There is no rational reason like that for banning gay relationships.

1. If I hate hamburgers/pizza/mineral water/white people/black people, does that give me the right to ban those food and take away the rights of white people/black people and insult them over being something that they are, which doesn't hurt me or other people in any way?

2. If everyone in the world were women, we couldn't procreate. Does that make it immoral to be a woman?

Homosexuality has been documented in most vertebrate species, and has not been considered a mental disorder for about 20-30 years.
#228 Posted: 17:38:50 05/08/2010
Quote: Observer

I think that world's morality is improving, only someone who doesn't know history and/or empathy could say something like that.

Killing someone may or may not be wrong, depending on the situation. If you kill someone who was about to rip out the guts of a 3 year old girl, is that immoral? There are secular rational reasons why it is immoral to kill someone for fun, and that is because that person

1. If I hate hamburgers/pizza/mineral water/white people/black people, does that give me the right to ban those food and take away the rights of white people/black people and insult them over being something that they are, which doesn't hurt me or other people in any way?

2. If everyone in the world were women, we couldn't procreate. Does that make it immoral to be a woman?

Homosexuality has been documented in most vertebrate species, and has not been considered a mental disorder for about 20-30 years.

Well Spoken, Observer! [Claps]
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#229 Posted: 17:44:25 05/08/2010
The first sentance was uncalled for I think.
---
#230 Posted: 17:46:11 05/08/2010

You have no right to insult me like that,you are the most insensitive,pig headed person I have ever had the misfortune of meeting.

I know my history.In the past the whole world overall had more morals then .Today we have,homosexuality,rape,more senseless killing.Where is the advancement in that?

You need to read better,in my statement about killing I put a keyword in there MURDER.I said it was wrong to murder.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:47:23 05/08/2010 by crazyspyrofan
#231 Posted: 17:46:16 05/08/2010
I happen to be gay and I object to such bigoted "arguments" against homosexuality.

As am I.

Regarding this...

This will come as a surprise to some people, but gays/lesbians also want children. And finding a replacement mother/father is not the most difficult job.
Therefore, the scenario is unrealistic.
#232 Posted: 17:46:17 05/08/2010
Cruel, isn't it?
---
#233 Posted: 17:58:21 05/08/2010

You have no right to insult me like that,you are the most insensitive,pig headed person I have ever had the misfortune of meeting.

I know my history.In the past the whole world overall had more morals then .Today we have,homosexuality,rape,more senseless killing.Where is the advancement in that?

You need to read better,in my statement about killing I put a keyword in there MURDER.I said it was wrong to murder.

The feeling is mutual. You had no right to insult gays.

You are historically illiterate...

So we should reinstate slavery, take away women's rights, start regarding other races inferior, bring back honour killings, start another Crusade, torture criminals, burn witches, revoke laws that sanction the physical abuse of children, reintroduce forced marriage, stone gays, etc.?

Murder... semantics.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:00:06 05/08/2010 by Observer
#234 Posted: 18:04:06 05/08/2010
Nobody has the right to insult other people because of their sex/ race. I mean, it's not fair, is it?
---
#235 Posted: 18:07:42 05/08/2010

The feeling is mutual. You had no right to insult gays.

You are historically illiterate...

So we should reinstate slavery, take away women's rights, start regarding other races inferior, bring back honour killings, start another Crusade, torture criminals, burn witches, revoke laws that sanction the physical abuse of children, reintroduce forced marriage, stone gays, etc.?

Murder... semantics.

You took me out of context.I insulted homosexuality itself not the people who support it.

And on the subject of which time was more immoral,It is a matter of opinion.It depends on what you think is worse....

rape,kid napping,senseless killing,terrorism,etc.
or
slavery,lack of rights,crimal abuse,etc.
---
#236 Posted: 18:08:02 05/08/2010
Morality is a cultural thing that changes through time, it's not a matter of absolute, unchanging standards. We are more moral now because we understand that out goal is increasing happiness of the people around us, unless it involves taking away someone else's happiness against their will. Therefore, when faced with a moral dilemma, you should all ask yourself what would be the effects of action A or action B on yourself, on others, on society as a whole. And the most useful tool the help you with this are facts. Knowledge and study of the situation.

Does not matter whether you insulted the idea or a human when it comes to core issues. Homosexuality defines me just as your heterosexuality (presumably, not to assume reactive formation...) defines you.

You can think of me whatever you want, but in a public forum, you are expected to back up your position, particularly if you thing your position is something everyone should hold (as you made clear by saying homosexuality is immoral).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:12:03 05/08/2010 by Observer
#237 Posted: 18:12:15 05/08/2010
Morality is a cultural thing that changes through time, it's not a matter of absolute, unchanging standards. We are more moral now because we understand that out goal is increasing happiness of the people around us, unless it involves taking away someone else's happiness against their will. Therefore, when faced with a moral dilemma, you should all ask yourself what would be the effects of action A or action B on yourself, on others, on society as a whole. And the most useful tool the help you with this are facts. Knowledge and study of the situation.

It think I see what your point is.

IMO it seems that most people might be more moral today,but criminals have gotten worse in terms of the crimes they commit.

I have said my opinion and what I back it up with.And same goes for me.I dont care if people look down on me for what I beleive.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:14:16 05/08/2010 by crazyspyrofan
#238 Posted: 18:18:40 05/08/2010

IMO it seems that most people might be more moral today,but criminals have gotten worse in terms of the crimes they commit.

I have said my opinion and what I back it up with.And same goes for me.I dont care if people look down on me for what I beleive.

I think crimes are pretty much the same, they may seem worse due to advanced technology, but overall morality has improved.

And I will continue to challenge rational validity of your arguments until you fix them.
#239 Posted: 18:25:25 05/08/2010

I think crimes are pretty much the same, they may seem worse due to advanced technology, but overall morality has improved.

And I will continue to challenge rational validity of your arguments until you fix them.

IMO they do not need fixed,and I cant prove an opinion to you.Only facts can be proved.
---
#240 Posted: 18:42:49 05/08/2010
I agree that only facts can be proven true, but your previous arguments had errors.

Anyway, we can continue this in the PMs when we feel ready.
#241 Posted: 18:45:39 05/08/2010
I am Tibs and I approve of what just happened.
---
#242 Posted: 19:00:35 05/08/2010
^ awesome
#243 Posted: 19:02:51 05/08/2010
Is this argument finally over? *Smiles*
#244 Posted: 19:06:10 05/08/2010
Yes, it has been resolved peacefuly.
---
#245 Posted: 19:06:31 05/08/2010
Lets hope! ^.=.^
#246 Posted: 19:08:19 05/08/2010
I know so, I helped through PMs after all. ^.=.^
---
#247 Posted: 19:08:58 05/08/2010
Hehe ^.=.^
#248 Posted: 19:12:00 05/08/2010
I can be a pretty good mediator when I need to be.
---
#249 Posted: 19:12:41 05/08/2010
Trust me, i know that hehe *Wink*
#250 Posted: 19:16:15 05/08/2010
How so? ^.=.^
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me