Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > What are your ideas for the new Spyro?
Page 1 of 1
What are your ideas for the new Spyro? [CLOSED]
pokemonka Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#1 Posted: 16:39:56 17/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Hi, I like many other big fans of Spyro, I hope that it will be another part of Spyro. So I ask you to put their ideas here on the new Spyro. I do not mean the voices of the characters, about whether to return the old Spyro, just ideas of the story. A new enemy, or about whether and how to return Malefor ... I'm waiting for something like a story smilie Good luck, lets go of imagination! If there are written three story, I write mine smilie

GOOD LUCK!

[User Posted Image]
---
smilie ,,I would die for you, cross the sky for you...'' smilie
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#2 Posted: 17:06:20 17/07/2010
ummm well i just have thing
cynder <3 spyro
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#3 Posted: 17:15:40 17/07/2010 | Topic Creator
hmm ... ok... This happened to these three does not count ... any other stories?
---
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#4 Posted: 17:58:28 17/07/2010
Yeah, why not... I have 2 ideas.

1. Let's ressurect Ripto once again, that will be so stupid, but also so fun! And with him, there MUST be Crush and Gulp. It's the most f$%@ed up continue of LoS, that I can imagine.

2. Spyro and Cynder meet Sparx and rest of their friends, build new temple, city and live in peace. But the Evil rises it's head... Powerfull dragon comes from the Well of Souls... Nobody had noticed it's release, but now the Chronicler spots a new danger... The Evil dragon is young, has two horns on head, golden neclacle, stupid smile on his... hers face, pink scales and... she loves Spyro!!! Yes, it's EMBER!!! Now Spyro must defeat his greatest nemesis once and for all! Because of Ember Cynder is jelaous and hers relationship with Spyro is in dabger! Will Spyro beat his own, pink nemesis? Or will Ember marry Spyro? Will Cynder stand with Spyro forever? Will Sparx be with his mommy? And will Volteer at least shut up and will he leave his thesaurus? We will see in another KROME production! Coming Soon, in December 3011!!!
#5 Posted: 18:25:20 17/07/2010
Quote: Paplok

1. Let's ressurect Ripto once again, that will be so stupid, but also so fun! And with him, there MUST be Crush and Gulp. It's the most f$%@ed up continue of LoS, that I can imagine.

2. Spyro and Cynder meet Sparx and rest of their friends, build new temple, city and live in peace. But the Evil rises it's head... Powerfull dragon comes from the Well of Souls... Nobody had noticed it's release, but now the Chronicler spots a new danger... The Evil dragon is young, has two horns on head, golden neclacle, stupid smile on his... hers face, pink scales and... she loves Spyro!!! Yes, it's EMBER!!! Now Spyro must defeat his greatest nemesis once and for all! Because of Ember Cynder is jelaous and hers relationship with Spyro is in dabger! Will Spyro beat his own, pink nemesis? Or will Ember marry Spyro? Will Cynder stand with Spyro forever? Will Sparx be with his mommy? And will Volteer at least shut up and will he leave his thesaurus? We will see in another KROME production! Coming Soon, in December 3011!!!

LOL !!!!!
---
#6 Posted: 19:02:08 17/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Strong ... smilie But also fun, but also weaves I think that he would choose faster Cynder, Ember does not smilie
---
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#7 Posted: 19:19:06 17/07/2010
*A wild link appeared*

That's a series I've been working on for ages... It started as a prediction of what they should do for the next few Spyro games buy it evolved into me making my own series...
cynder fan Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#8 Posted: 19:21:23 17/07/2010
Quote: pokemonka
Strong ... smilie But also fun, but also weaves I think that he would choose faster Cynder, Ember does not smilie

i told you mine in hi... topic!smilie
---
,,This is where it really ends''
#9 Posted: 19:33:39 17/07/2010 | Topic Creator
he, he yeah...

[User Posted Image]
---
#10 Posted: 19:35:55 17/07/2010
he, he yeah...

[User Posted Image]

cool pic!!smiliePLZ PM MY!!smilie
---
#11 Posted: 19:40:28 17/07/2010 | Topic Creator
What? Please do not write shorthand, unless Spyro titles, because hard to understand ...
---
#12 Posted: 19:42:46 17/07/2010
picture
---
#13 Posted: 19:53:01 17/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Yes, the image and what? Want it? I can give you the link, you could save yourself ...
---
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#14 Posted: 20:00:35 17/07/2010
Oh god, another one...

I'll see if I can find a link to another place where I said this stuff.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
#15 Posted: 22:00:59 17/07/2010
pokemana yaknow that is the cynderfan talks trust me we all know......
---
The Gunslinger Ripto Gems: 477
#16 Posted: 23:57:51 17/07/2010
Hookers (human), guns, a pirate hat for Spyro along with a rainbow cape and jewel-encrusted eyepatch. A massive event that brings the old SPyro franchise into synch with the new one as well.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8537
#17 Posted: 01:04:04 18/07/2010
Quote: Paplok

I lol'd.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#18 Posted: 04:26:35 18/07/2010
^ Yeah, it's funny! smilie

For you people who have heard of my Spyro Legacy Saga, I've changed it a little...

Spyro Legacy: Shadows in the Dark
The Celestial World was in it's age of peace which had been going for around twelve and the Guardians chose their new fire Guardian, Ixen. A new dragon named Velocity had wondered into Warfang. She was a new breed of dragon never seen to the world before; the Silver Dragon. Like the Purple Dragon, they can master four elements and are born every 10 generations. Velocity was 25 years old, like Spyro and Cynder, so she was born in the year of the dragon as well (dragons can live for thousands of years, so 25 is still counted as childhood for dragons). Her parents were ambushed by apes and her egg was left in shrubs. When she hatched, she was alone and she learned how to hunt and survive herself. Velocity was stranded in an ancient forest just outside Warfang. When Spyro first saw her, he asked her to join their friendship. Velocity accepted.
But nobody knew of a new evil that was rising, not even Ignitus, the new Chronicler. The evil creatures habited an ancient Dragon Temple in the Lands of Malefor known as The Dragon's Eye Temple. In there they could see the good creatures through a crystal hole in the wall. These creatures were known as Night Crawlers and had a twisted nature of ambushing dragons in the middle of the night. The Night Crawlers had a leader that was even more dark and twisted than themselves. He had been trapped in Convexity for around 200 years and then recently 12 years by the Purple Dragon Spirits. The Night Crawlers brought him back through the portal that Cynder used when she was evil.
Back at the Dragon City, dragons were going missing through the night. One night, Cynder went missing too. All the dragons were scared now, some even turning nocturnal. The Guardians held a meeting outside the Dragon Temple in Warfang.
"Citizens of Warfang," announced Ixen. "As you know, there has been recent attacks leading to the capture of our fellow dragons. We have to pick two heroic dragons willing to go on a quest to stop this evil. Us Guardians have selected Spyro because he saved the world many times, so he must go with another dragon."
"I'll go with him," said Velocity as she stepped out from the crowd.
"Young dragon, are you sure you want to go on a life threatening quest in order to save us?" asked Terrador, with a worried look on his face.
"If Spyro's going, so am I!" she replied with a confident look on her face.
The two dragons started their quest. They were about to step into the ancient forest surrounding Warfang until they heard a buzzing noise. Coming out of the Warfang gates was Spyro best friend who seems like a brother, Sparx.
"Hey, I'm not letting you go without me this time!" yelled Sparx as he flew to catch up with Spyro and Velocity.
"Sparx, I thought you were staying with Flame and Ember..." said Spyro.
"No way, I'd rather stay with you and go on another dangerous journey," replied Sparx, scratching the back of his head.
The trio started their dangerous journey to the dangerous Lands of Malefor...
If this were real, Krome would so make this!!!

Okay, I changed the Spyro Legacy Saga a lot...
I should make a fan fic about this...
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#19 Posted: 08:07:26 18/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Well ... even fun, yet a story and write me smilie
---
#20 Posted: 09:50:08 18/07/2010
Technically, there has been three stories; one from me and 2 from Paplok.

Can we hear yours now?!
---
I draw stuff.
#21 Posted: 10:11:07 18/07/2010
I'm glad that you like my story smilie I forgot about Flame, he could be Ember's servant, but not very loyal... You know, servant like Grima, who finally betrayed Saruman and killed him. Ember defeats Spyro, Cynder is arrested and Flame does something like: ARRRGGGHHHH, I won't let you marry Spyro!! I always... I ALWAYS LOVED YOU, EMBER!!! In outro Flame stays with Ember, Cynder stays with Spyro and Sparx finds a cute dragonfly... iess, called Ampherina, as talkative as Volteer in ANB and TEN.
#22 Posted: 10:24:16 18/07/2010
That's funny!
So funny! smilie
---
I draw stuff.
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#23 Posted: 10:30:35 18/07/2010
Quote: The Gunslinger
Hookers (human), guns, a pirate hat for Spyro along with a rainbow cape and jewel-encrusted eyepatch. A massive event that brings the old SPyro franchise into synch with the new one as well.

/b/ <--- Return to.
---
Keep smile
#24 Posted: 10:38:05 18/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Hmm ... Well ... But it is not too much fun ...

So yes. The action takes place years after the events of DOTD. Spyro and Cynder to play carelessly with no idea of the impending danger. Now the world is bad wolf Raisha which believes in a legend that Malefor before his death left the world of his successor is endowed with enormous dark force. Raisha believes that she is her. At that time, Cynder sees visions in which there is the spirit of Ember killed two years ago by the terrible struggle Raisha. Ember could have a voice such as Miley Cyrus or Ashley Tisdale. Ember Spyro and Cynder warns against mortal danger. She still loves Spyro in his heart, but knows that no longer can do anything ... suffers, however, does not know that behind. At some point when you want to have to say the most important fact Cynder disappears and the rest of the game would not have appeared. Cynder wants to go to dragonCity and know the truth. In the mean time there Sparx, who goes with them, and I think from now on are aze purple team smilie. Spyro tries all the time (as Cynder in DOTD) love Cynder to confess, what helps him clumsily Sparx. It turns out that this is the Chosen Malefor Cynder. In Dragon City Hunter meet him and his fiancee Starright. Starright could have a voice such as Emma Watson. Final fight taken place on faith in dragonCity. Raisha (with dark crystal of immense power) knockout Cynder, Spyro and when he threw himself into a wolf, driving him straight to the heart crystal. Cynder sees it and embraces me frenzy. Its constituent elements (those on the head and legs) begin to shine, it gets white, floating in the air begins to shine and "breaks''light. Obsceni wound heals. Raisha falls to believe. When we all wake up, there is nowhere Raisha body, and after Cynder also no trace ... Spyro Cynder can found a Oath, he had not yet confessed her his feelings ... The last scene before the game that would be departing subtitles Spyro and Ember looking at it with tears in his eyes. Terrador walks over to her, I says:
Well-done ...
And subtitles would be a scene that rainy night, leaning on a stick, barely alive wounded Reisha go sneaking out of the city, looking at the sky and says:
-We find you, and regret what you did ...

THE END

I know stupid right?
---
#25 Posted: 10:43:19 18/07/2010
Hmm ... Well ... But it is not too much fun ...

So yes. The action takes place years after the events of DOTD. Spyro and Cynder to play carelessly with no idea of the impending danger. Now the world is bad wolf Raisha which believes in a legend that Malefor before his death left the world of his successor is endowed with enormous dark force. Raisha believes that she is her. At that time, Cynder sees visions in which there is the spirit of Ember killed two years ago by the terrible struggle Raisha. Ember could have a voice such as Miley Cyrus or Ashley Tisdale. Ember Spyro and Cynder warns against mortal danger. She still loves Spyro in his heart, but knows that no longer can do anything ... suffers, however, does not know that behind. At some point when you want to have to say the most important fact Cynder disappears and the rest of the game would not have appeared. Cynder wants to go to dragonCity and know the truth. In the mean time there Sparx, who goes with them, and I think from now on are aze purple team smilie. Spyro tries all the time (as Cynder in DOTD) love Cynder to confess, what helps him clumsily Sparx. It turns out that this is the Chosen Malefor Cynder. In Dragon City Hunter meet him and his fiancee Starright. Starright could have a voice such as Emma Watson. Final fight taken place on faith in dragonCity. Raisha (with dark crystal of immense power) knockout Cynder, Spyro and when he threw himself into a wolf, driving him straight to the heart crystal. Cynder sees it and embraces me frenzy. Its constituent elements (those on the head and legs) begin to shine, it gets white, floating in the air begins to shine and "breaks''light. Obsceni wound heals. Raisha falls to believe. When we all wake up, there is nowhere Raisha body, and after Cynder also no trace ... Spyro Cynder can found a Oath, he had not yet confessed her his feelings ... The last scene before the game that would be departing subtitles Spyro and Ember looking at it with tears in his eyes. Terrador walks over to her, I says:
Well-done ...
And subtitles would be a scene that rainy night, leaning on a stick, barely alive wounded Reisha go sneaking out of the city, looking at the sky and says:
-We find you, and regret what you did ...

THE END

I know stupid right?

cool story frend
---
#26 Posted: 10:47:13 18/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks ... Just do not know yet who could give voice Raisha ...
---
#27 Posted: 10:49:34 18/07/2010
i send you this in the PM smilie
---
#28 Posted: 11:08:58 18/07/2010 | Topic Creator
I know... But what others think about my story? Poor not? But I am only 13 years ...
---
#29 Posted: 11:16:25 18/07/2010
I don't think it's stupid at all, it's great! smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#30 Posted: 11:23:19 18/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Really? I did not think so .... the truth is you like it?
---
#31 Posted: 11:30:14 18/07/2010
Yep, it is very creative!
---
I draw stuff.
#32 Posted: 11:31:49 18/07/2010
I know... But what others think about my story? Poor not? But I am only 13 years ...

greet rely super greet
---
#33 Posted: 11:32:37 18/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks smilie
---
#34 Posted: 11:41:35 18/07/2010
That's okay, that's what friends do! smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#35 Posted: 11:53:43 18/07/2010 | Topic Creator
now I have got Happy feet smilie
---
#36 Posted: 12:20:52 18/07/2010
Nice story, Pokemonka.
Hmmm, what about making Hunter the Evil one? He was always jelaous about Spyro's agility, strenght, speed etc... Bianca can be our ally (allie?), as Hunter's girlfriend. And everything will be in old, StD graphics, because I'm too afraid to let some people make PS2 model of Bianca...
And the second posibillity, MONEYBAG is back! He wants ALL the gems, dragon eggs, orbs etc and he makes clients pay for attractions in Dragon Shores! He found Ripto's wand and he has some magical, evil creatures on his side... Will Spyro, Cynder, Elora, almost-dead Professor (he drinks some kind of high-percentage potion and he is young and sexy again), Hunter, Cynder and Zoe defeat fat, dirty and greedy Moneybags?
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#37 Posted: 12:25:26 18/07/2010
Ember could have a voice such as Miley Cyrus or Ashley Tisdale.
Starright could have a voice such as Emma Watson.

Decend, but omit these, they are unnecesarry...
---
Keep smile
#38 Posted: 12:53:46 18/07/2010 | Topic Creator
hmmmm.... ok....
---
#39 Posted: 13:00:58 18/07/2010 | Topic Creator
But I rather like the old spyro will TLOS ....
[User Posted Image]
---
#40 Posted: 17:03:23 18/07/2010
And if Sparx need to have a voice, I would suggest David Spade. He was best as Sparx, I was glad to hear his voice in ANB, also in TEN was a good actor, but in DotD they screw Sparx's voice up, like many other things. I miss Sparx's jokes about Spyro's fatness, being purple, non-flyable etc. Or this moments, when Sparx was translating Assassin's quotes xD Did you see this trailer, where even Assassin's minions didn't understand him, and Sparx was a translator?
Spyro and Cynder look so cute in ANB and TEN... You can see emotions on their faces (especially Spyro's eyebows are often moving) and you can easy see that they are YOUNG. Ehhhhh, I hate this idea, that they had grown inside the crystal (no place, no food etc.)...
#41 Posted: 17:20:33 19/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Hmm .... No emotion, yes, but if they had more excitement on the faces, and grew up otherwise it would be good. I think Cynder had become prettier in DOTD ... but this is just my request smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me