Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Should They Just Leave it?
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Should They Just Leave it? [CLOSED]
Feather Dragon Green Sparx Gems: 146
#151 Posted: 03:13:28 10/07/2010
I like that scenario, I think together we just set up a good founding for a new game. smilie Anyone want to PM Activision the thread link? *shot* smilie I'm kidding, of course.

More development on the Dragon Realms would be nice. The story doesn't need to be serious or deep, but it could make more sense.

Chinese dragons would be something interesting, surely in a wold as diverse as Spyro's you would have something like that - that you don't flame out of the sky like in Spyro 3 - and maybe sea dragons and dragons made of energy as well? Endless possibilities indeed...
---
Aim high in life but watch out for flying boxes!
My tips for RP.
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#152 Posted: 16:00:39 10/07/2010
Quote: Aura24
Playing the same thing: going to different worlds through portals, pilot machines in different Spyro games could've been a little boring after a while, in my opinion. Not every game franchise remains the same, they go through changes.

And you posted two times.

Yes I did. I'm not Saying Spyro shouldn't change at all; change is good. I am saying that they shouldn't have just ditched what Spyro was and rebooted the series; all the little guy needed was someone who knew what made Spyro great before InsOmniac dropped him, and who has some good fitting ideas.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#153 Posted: 18:38:46 10/07/2010
They did try to continue after the events of the handheld games, with Spyro still remembering his victory over Gnasty Gnorc in AHT. But some fans were still disappointed.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#154 Posted: 19:06:31 10/07/2010
I know, but it's not like they couldn't have made another game like the ones by InsOmniac made with some changes ie melee, flight, new characters etc.

Check six did really well with ETD, they just rushed it WAY too much. If they had REALLY taken time with ETD they most likely would have kept Spyro and AHT wouldn't have been made. Don't get me wrong, I LIKE AHT, but in all honesty it was something like a precursor to LOS.
---
#155 Posted: 23:15:51 10/07/2010
It has the same attacks the Classic Spyro had, like charge, flame, glide. Some game franchises change their character's moves after a while.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#156 Posted: 02:00:39 11/07/2010
Quote: Feather Dragon
I like that scenario, I think together we just set up a good founding for a new game. smilie Anyone want to PM Activision the thread link? *shot* smilie I'm kidding, of course.

More development on the Dragon Realms would be nice. The story doesn't need to be serious or deep, but it could make more sense.

Chinese dragons would be something interesting, surely in a wold as diverse as Spyro's you would have something like that - that you don't flame out of the sky like in Spyro 3 - and maybe sea dragons and dragons made of energy as well? Endless possibilities indeed...

( In a nutshell:
Development of a game is the most essential and easily under-thought process in Video gaming. Spyro in terms of fans and Games seems to be close to Sonic. Spyro's gameplay was simple yet held variety and challenge.
)

If only if were that easy. Founding of a game or just basically getting the idea finalized actually takes a good month to over a month to work out. I would say a good 2/5 of the time a game is in development is when the developers were doing what we were doing throughout this week. However more. . . time consumed.

That may sound ludicrous but it actually happens. There are tons of ideas that come in and out, and oh say 10 out of 75 of them actually get finalized. All in all its all about what the fans require, and how the developers can actually make it all work without breaking the game, or breaking the engine if you will. This is not to say that a developer can add what they want in it, but lets think seriously here: Who's buying this software (IE Video Game)? Us. So one would think it be best to appease to what they want. . . Oh well, I think I'm going out of context on that one.

Now, I know its hard reading both our long winded sessions here but, I'm sure you all have heard me say that Spyro seems to go in the direction of Sonic? What I mean is that Spyro in terms of just games but in fans as well, is what Spyro is heading towards. I mean, at times I get the feeling that Spyro Fans are really, really hard to please (and I'm including myself here). Now I can never recall a Spyro fan yearning for something like TLOS to happen, but - good Lord, I'd be damned if I become one of those whiny pricks for the rest of my life smilie !

All in all TLOS, Shadow Legacy, and ETD could of been extraordinarily good, if more time and money was spent on them. . . skills are necessary yes, but that's gained over time, but I'll digress.

Endless possibilities yes, there is just so much untapped potential in Spyro. I mean one of the reason that got me hooked on Spyro was how you interacted with your enemies and vice-versa. I mean, you took a basic combat system and made it interesting but just how you interact with different types of enemies. Genius. You can deal with them in three ways:

• Flame
  • Charge
  • Let them run off a cliff

Simple yet its different on each homeworld. Like Beastmakers, we can recall that those Gnorcs were messing around with Electricity. . . and one of those enemies was an enemy that we could charge and flame, so naturally you just run up to it and kick booty right? Wrong, you had to wait for it get vulnerable first then go into action. And this was the enemy that would sit there and shock the floor. Something so simple really adds a variety and challenge in it.

Now to me, I think that has to be one of the staples in Spyro, in order for it to be a Spyro Game. Dead serious, its like a Sonic game without loops, or a Mario game without a mushroom, it just doesn't feel right without those there.

Change does need to happen, yes, but change can either mean to corrupt or enhance, since change is a different state from before.
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
#157 Posted: 03:40:54 11/07/2010
I can safely reassure everyone that the Spyro fandom isn't getting close to the Sonic fandom, at least not yet.

Well if the devs of Spyro ever want to speed up the creation process, they should just look around the internet. There's more than one good idea around.

What peeves me though, is when people start suggesting things like combat. Since when did a Spyro game need combat? That's what broke it in the first place. There are other ways to make a game difficult than forced combat. Not to mention it's s real pace-breaker. The challenge is supposed to come from the world itself, the enemies are just a nuisance and, if I recall, were put there to make the environment feel more alive. Adding combat just wastes time on designing enemies that could be spent designing levels. I don't think when people suggest this, they realize this.
---
My tips for RP.
#158 Posted: 04:17:54 11/07/2010
Look before you leap, if you will. Yeah, that's something that the devs should leave behind or confine it to mini-game only state. I mean, it didn't matter what the enemy looked like in TLOS you still interact or respond to them the same way you would to a grunt. It was just pointless mindless button mashing from start to finish and the only thing was different is that one would last longer than the other.

And the original Spyro games had combat, it may not be today's definition of combat but it is indeed combat. Perhaps the better term would be: it had interactions with enemies smilie . However it was fun, easy to figure out, but fun nonetheless. If they want to up the ante then make it harder to figure it out the first time, and make it easy form that point on. Easy once you know how kind of style if you will. Or put the enemy in a position where there is no physical way that Spyro can reveal its weak-point to take them out. Make the environment work against Spyro, forcing the player to find some other way to remove said threat.

Also make the enemies creative as well, make them do different things that will challenge the player. Like have an enemy that jumps high, far from Spyro's reach and have it crash down towards him, or have an enemy that fires a projectile without revealing its weak point. The enemies have to interact with the player just as much as the player has to interact with them. That way it seems fair.

For me personally, what broke Spyro indefinitely was the fact that they changed his personality. That. Was. Not. Called. For. That really peeves me when they start dinking around with main characters personalities. . . unless something life changing happen, there is no need for it.
---
My Gallery
#159 Posted: 05:08:48 11/07/2010
Reboots do change character personalities. You can't expect a character's personality to stay the same after a change in a character's origins in a different universe.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:40:05 11/07/2010 by Aura24
S240sx24 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1970
#160 Posted: 05:34:06 11/07/2010
Ok I will admit the combat in TLOS was abit much, but I loved the concept of the melee, now if they would balance it ouyt with 50/50 melee and puzzle solving I know the combat would not be an issue but since its 90/10 melee then yeah its an issue that can be addressed right if again the game wasnt rushed. I like the different combo moves in spyro in the DOTD but they SHOULD have toned it down less thats for sure.
---
please let me know what you think about my art, I'd really appreciate it.
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=27051
#161 Posted: 07:09:53 11/07/2010
Quote: Zackeio
That. Was. Not. Called. For.

Total, complete agreement. There was nothing wrong with his and Sparx' personalities to begin with, they just made Spyro a pussy and Sparx a dick. (Hey, they go together perfectly! smilie [/sexualinnuendo]) They do that to game characters a lot lately. (*glares disdainfully at Sonic and Crash*) It does nothing but anger fans.

Otherwise, the combat in the original games was brilliant. Wizard's Peak comes to mind when I think of tricky foes. Those wizards on the platforms that were out of my reach for so long were brilliant. You had to figure out how to get to them which made an environmental puzzle out of combat, so did the invincible knights in Haunted Towers, the thieves in Tree Tops (I bring these two levels up a lot, I know) and even Gnorc Cove's levels. I have to admit though, the enemy creativity was toned down in Spyros 2 and 3... But still very interesting. The guys with fireworks strapped to their backs in Fireworks Factory comes to mind.

TL; DR: Old Spyro's method of dispatching enemies was more environment based and varied than TLOS's monotonous button-mashing.
---
My tips for RP.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:10:17 11/07/2010 by Feather Dragon
#162 Posted: 07:19:13 11/07/2010
No need for debate comparisons.
---
#163 Posted: 13:10:20 11/07/2010
It has the same attacks the Classic Spyro had, like charge, flame, glide. Some game franchises change their character's moves after a while.

And that's fine, I like melee so long as it doesn't dominate the majority of the game. It could work pretty well if they had about the same percent (or something) of enemies that they had in DotD, with varying difficulties and possibly include optional minigames where you have to destroy all enemies in a horde or survive for as long as the timer is going. Like what they did in Crash Mind over Mutant. They could also add levels to the minigame, so it lasts longer. I also really like the different elements, the magic attacks (from TEN) and the furies (from ANB and TEN). But NO mana bar PLZ!

There were also some things from the old that carried over into the new like the chimney/wall jump, climbing, and head/tail bash.

I'd really like them to bring back gliding, swimming and hovering.

I also enjoyed the swinging thing they did with the tether in DotD, but how would that work now that it's gone? A tether device/upgrade perhaps? Then again I'm not sure if I want the drop in co op anymore. Maybe a grappling hook Spyro uses on his own?
---
#164 Posted: 13:13:31 11/07/2010
Spyro riding that mine cart in ANB was a reference of the Old Spyro too.
---
#165 Posted: 15:20:28 11/07/2010
ANB had many nods to old Spyro some people probably didn't pick up, such as capturing dragons to use for a crystalline power source. (Sound familiar?) But at the end of the day it wasn't really the originals or anything like them. Mostly because of things like combat.

The new Crash games aren't exactly the best example of something to take inspiration from. But I admit, riding the enemies would be an interesting level / world gimmick.
---
My tips for RP.
#166 Posted: 15:26:16 11/07/2010

True true.

The main changes I want in the next game are:
A change in Spyro's personality back to that of the old (no reason he shouldn't be cocky, he did defeat the greatest evil in the LOS universe after all)
A happier atmospher (again, no reason it shouldn't be, Malefor is dead the suffering can largely end and a huge weight has been lifted from the world so why not be a little more cheerful?)
MORE FUN! (Minigames, upbeat tunes, action=y and faced paced less/no button mashing I don't care how they do it but it MUST be fun!)
---
#167 Posted: 19:02:58 11/07/2010
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA

True true.

A change in Spyro's personality back to that of the old (no reason he shouldn't be cocky, he did defeat the greatest evil in the LOS universe after all)
A happier atmospher (again, no reason it shouldn't be, Malefor is dead the suffering can largely end and a huge weight has been lifted from the world so why not be a little more cheerful?)
MORE FUN! (Minigames, upbeat tunes, action=y and faced paced less/no button mashing I don't care how they do it but it MUST be fun!)

They'll probably add a villian in the next game, SpyroLUVA, or enemies. And if they do, well, get used to it. Who knows what ideas they'll add in the next game. Different direction and all.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:11:43 11/07/2010 by Aura24
ii love spyro Green Sparx Gems: 131
#168 Posted: 19:05:46 11/07/2010
---
TALKIN TO MY????
#169 Posted: 20:27:40 11/07/2010
Yeah, they'll have villains and enemies I know that of course. But what kind of villain can adequately follow someone like the Dark Master? You'r basic villain is kinda meh next to the Lord of Darkness and Evil and another dark lord would be redundant, don'tcha think?
---
#170 Posted: 20:33:38 11/07/2010
They probably already came up with a villian, one that's not too similar to Malefor and not persistent like Ripto.
---
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#171 Posted: 21:32:12 11/07/2010
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA

True true.

Agreeing with all of this. Spyro's personality change was the main reason I disliked him in TLOS in the first place.

Although to be honest, I'm still holding out for the original to return. After all, the original Crash has returned now thanks to Activision, so....
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#172 Posted: 21:36:43 11/07/2010
What if the original doesn't return?
---
#173 Posted: 21:39:25 11/07/2010
What if the original doesn't return?

I guess I'll just get over it. If they can change TLOS into a more fun game, I'll be happy with the series, really.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#174 Posted: 21:40:21 11/07/2010
Well, we know Insomniac won't be one of the developers IF the Old Spyro returns. Activision will just use one of their independent game developers to make the game.
---
#175 Posted: 22:41:11 11/07/2010
I'm not one of the people who thinks only InsOmniac can make a good classic game. Look at ETD! Yeah, it's glitched to hell but had they taken time it would have been a brilliant follow up to YotD. No matter what they plan to do with the next game, I'm sure it'll be fine as long as it's fun with no major plot or character errors and aboval it MUST be done by the right people.
---
#176 Posted: 23:23:31 11/07/2010
Yeah, still some Old Spyro fans will probably complain that the next game with the old Spyro in it won't be developed by Insomniac and not having the charm they did with Spyro.
---
#177 Posted: 23:58:19 11/07/2010
It will probably get even more complaints if it stays TLOS though....

I actually had no problem with any of the games after Insomniac, personally, AHT was great fun to me. It was only when they rebooted the franchise that I started to grow bored.
---
#178 Posted: 00:05:55 12/07/2010

TL; DR: Old Spyro's method of dispatching enemies was more environment based and varied than TLOS's monotonous button-mashing.

Hmm, yeah you could say that were toned down a bit in Spyro 2 and 3. They were more creative within what the enemies looked like instead how to interact with them and vice versa. For example in Fireworks Factory those ninja’s had a really high dodge ratio if you tried to flame them which required a little different strategy to get them. However, the fact that they appear out of those boxes just made killing them pointless until you got rid of the box. So stuff like that I don’t mind, it does get annoying but, honestly if you’re not going to do something about it, then it’s basically your fault for getting angry for not taking action. Also, the Trolls in DOTD were very similar looking to the big noisy monsters in Magic Crafters, but yeah smilie .

As for the developer argument . . . yeeeeeah, I don’t really care who is making the game as long as they can either match or beat Insomniac’s charm of Spyro 1-3. Let’s face it, Insomniac literally said that they are not going back to Spyro, a shame but what can you do smilie *shrugs* , so it’s up to other Developers imagination to breathe life into Spyro again. Like I said before, it all depends upon on how serious they take their fun.
---
My Gallery
#179 Posted: 08:26:08 12/07/2010
Honestly, I think the GBA Spyro AotR is a pretty good gaame to base a concept off of. It has some annoying minigames that I could personally do without or that need a bit of tweaking (and the control os horrendous but that's probably console limitations) but it was pure, fun and amazing treasure hunting at its best and the level gimmicks were fun, the powers were cool and the story was simple but it made sense. Even manages to make me laugh. The lack of flying stages doesn't truly disapoint me since they were crap in the last two GBA games anyway but if someone were to take that game's basic concept, make it 3D, tweak the minigames to be less frustrating and more fun, bring back the Treasure Rounds, and make playing as multiple characters more like Spyro 3's method I would be satisfied.

And for the love of 25 pointers bring back swimming! ... But please, no more Aquarial Towers levels. The sharks still scare me... :'(
---
My tips for RP.
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#180 Posted: 13:56:31 12/07/2010 | Topic Creator

Total, complete agreement. There was nothing wrong with his and Sparx' personalities to begin with, they just made Spyro a pussy and Sparx a dick. (Hey, they go together perfectly! smilie [/sexualinnuendo]) They do that to game characters a lot lately. (*glares disdainfully at Sonic and Crash*) It does nothing but anger fans.

Otherwise, the combat in the original games was brilliant. Wizard's Peak comes to mind when I think of tricky foes. Those wizards on the platforms that were out of my reach for so long were brilliant. You had to figure out how to get to them which made an environmental puzzle out of combat, so did the invincible knights in Haunted Towers, the thieves in Tree Tops (I bring these two levels up a lot, I know) and even Gnorc Cove's levels. I have to admit though, the enemy creativity was toned down in Spyros 2 and 3... But still very interesting. The guys with fireworks strapped to their backs in Fireworks Factory comes to mind.

Well they had to change Spyro's personality a bit. The gameplay was too serious for the old little cocky, fun-loving dragon in there. Besides, the only reason they made Sparx sarcastic and not was to add a little comic relief in the games. His little remarks could at least make you smile...smilie

Also, try to watch your language. I don't want to sound bossy or anything, but there are like 11 year olds on this site, and we need to keep the youth as clean as possible, am I right? smilie
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
#181 Posted: 14:00:43 12/07/2010
So why not keep him as he was but mix in just a bit more calmness, caring, and focus? And perhaps a bit of short tempered rage with just a touch of standoffishness to make him into the kind of badass fitting a war torn world? Yeah, that'd fit. I could definitely see Spyro snapping at Kaine for being pig headed considering what Spyo was trying to do for the Atlowa. But of course he would still leap into action when Kaine was in peril because that's what Spyro (old and new) would do anyway.
---
#182 Posted: 19:59:53 12/07/2010
Quote: Cuzzberry

Well they had to change Spyro's personality a bit. The gameplay was too serious for the old little cocky, fun-loving dragon in there. Besides, the only reason they made Sparx sarcastic and not was to add a little comic relief in the games. His little remarks could at least make you smile...smilie

Also, try to watch your language. I don't want to sound bossy or anything, but there are like 11 year olds on this site, and we need to keep the youth as clean as possible, am I right? smilie

This is off-topic, but which words exactly am I using? I figured the rule was censor the words entirely, and I've edited a few posts where I realized there was no filter, which makes it difficult to tell which is and isn't acceptable, especially for someone like me who normally swears like a sailor and doesn't think anything of it, often forgetting it isn't normally acceptable everywhere. smilie;

His personality ws fitting for the story, making him bad puts me in mind more of ... I'm trying to think of a character that acts more like a drill sergeant with a bad temper. Doesn't fit that heroic look for the character. But then again, nothing in the story fit the characters... Spyro fit a sensible cliche in the story, the little kid who had to take in more than he ever dreamed he would practically all at once.

But the whole 'destined to save the world' thing could be toned down much more to be less forced and more natural. Spyro 1 did it. There are many dragons that hinted that Spyro was born to be a hero, but his heroism relied less on the 'kid who needs to grow up fast', forced cliche and more on the vigilante hero cliche, even though he was destined to, he did it by choice, so it was natural and nobody could feel sorry for the poor kid, but look on at the brave little guy who thought he was bigger than he was, which was cute in its own way, and had that one-track mind. "Where's Gnasty Gnoorc? I'll torch 'em!" Heh, nostalgia rush...

His personality really mellowed out in 2 though, he seemed more calm, a little more mature, which I was fine with since it could be taken as character development, I think they tried to bring his old self back in aHT though, but I gotta say... his voice was just... awful in aHT. The voice actors in loS might not fit, but they were good at their jobs, at least. They didn't sound like they just walked off a kid's play, anyway.
---
My tips for RP.
#183 Posted: 21:26:58 12/07/2010
It was the sexual innuendo part and the Spyro and Sparx character description that can cause a bit of questioning. Trend lightly my friend smilie

As for the personality, I miss the whole "Tough yet nice guy too" attitude that Spyro had. If you get on his bad side by either, messing around with his family and or friends, your going to get it. Proof of this is when Bianca accidentally hurts Hunter in Morning Springs, and Spyro turns to her angrily and starts chasing her, yeah that's what I miss.

( Also note that Spyro never intentionally wants to end someone's game or does so. He usually beats them up and or defeats them doesn't really kill them. But that's a little shaky on its own smilie . )

Even in Spyro 2, he just wanted to take a vacation but he decided to help and them out anyway, and him being cocky said that he can rid of Ripto before lunch time. Love it, even in Spyro 1, when that dragon in Dry Canyon said that it was his destiny to save all of us. Spyro said that all he wanted to do was kick Gnorc butt. It just goes to show you that he's not really doing this because its the right thing to do or its his destiny, he's doing this because someone is screwing around with his family, friends, and that his doing this for a few kicks as well.

To me that really fits his character, I mean his a kid, what do kids know about destiny and other grown up things? To them the world is like their playground, they want to explore, they want to do this and that, and they want to be just like that guy. Spyro in the originals was more realistic than Gary could every be.
---
My Gallery
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#184 Posted: 03:20:06 13/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cuzzberry

This is off-topic, but which words exactly am I using? I figured the rule was censor the words entirely, and I've edited a few posts where I realized there was no filter, which makes it difficult to tell which is and isn't acceptable, especially for someone like me who normally swears like a sailor and doesn't think anything of it, often forgetting it isn't normally acceptable everywhere. smilie;

His personality ws fitting for the story, making him bad puts me in mind more of ... I'm trying to think of a character that acts more like a drill sergeant with a bad temper. Doesn't fit that heroic look for the character. But then again, nothing in the story fit the characters... Spyro fit a sensible cliche in the story, the little kid who had to take in more than he ever dreamed he would practically all at once.

But the whole 'destined to save the world' thing could be toned down much more to be less forced and more natural. Spyro 1 did it. There are many dragons that hinted that Spyro was born to be a hero, but his heroism relied less on the 'kid who needs to grow up fast', forced cliche and more on the vigilante hero cliche, even though he was destined to, he did it by choice, so it was natural and nobody could feel sorry for the poor kid, but look on at the brave little guy who thought he was bigger than he was, which was cute in its own way, and had that one-track mind. "Where's Gnasty Gnoorc? I'll torch 'em!" Heh, nostalgia rush...

His personality really mellowed out in 2 though, he seemed more calm, a little more mature, which I was fine with since it could be taken as character development, I think they tried to bring his old self back in aHT though, but I gotta say... his voice was just... awful in aHT. The voice actors in loS might not fit, but they were good at their jobs, at least. They didn't sound like they just walked off a kid's play, anyway.

It's fine, I just wanted to warn you. Some people just swear a lot on this site and eventually get banned. I'm just trying to prevent that.smilie

Also, thanks for not blowing up on me. I know some people would be all like "Well, shut up! I can swear as much as I want!"
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#185 Posted: 08:37:06 13/07/2010
Perhaps Spyro was cursed, and is sucked in a portal to his original world and has to save the world in the world in that portal.
#186 Posted: 15:39:06 13/07/2010
Quote: Whitedragon
Perhaps Spyro was cursed, and is sucked in a portal to his original world and has to save the world in the world in that portal.

New Spyro in old universe?...

How about we just have a game where the two of them meet up. That should be interesting. smilie

Quote:
It's fine, I just wanted to warn you. Some people just swear a lot on this site and eventually get banned. I'm just trying to prevent that.smilie

Also, thanks for not blowing up on me. I know some people would be all like "Well, shut up! I can swear as much as I want!"

Truthfully, if it's my lewd comment, kids learn about that when they're 12, and kids can't legally be on the internet, especially forums, until they're 13. Any kids here under that age without their parent's consent are here illegally, and unless the webmaster has some permit or another (I forget how this works because I've never bothered with giving children any permission on my sites smilie) and they know there are underage kids on their site, that's a violation of the law.

But, it's not really my problem or my site, so I'll respect it. I assumed it was common knowledge that it's illegal to be on the internet unless you have proof of consent or are using a school computer for educational purposes. I guess the webmaster's dealt with it though, or I'll assume he has.
---
My tips for RP.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:48:00 13/07/2010 by Feather Dragon
#187 Posted: 16:25:45 13/07/2010
If old and new met (I personally hope they don't; there should only be one Spyro in each game) I sincerely hope they are allies in the game, elsewise there would be much fighting and gloating amoung fans. Speaking of a clash of old and new, if Ember nad Cynder met, they should be friends or indifferent, NO fighting. Elsewise the same outcome as that of Spyro vs Spyro would happen.
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me