Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > What do you want the plot of the next spyro game to be?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
What do you want the plot of the next spyro game to be? [CLOSED]
Eternaly Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1092
#1 Posted: 21:17:38 19/06/2010 | Topic Creator
What do you want in the game? What will happen?
---
I <3 UNICORNS.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#2 Posted: 21:20:40 19/06/2010
Kills himself
Spyro rocks Blue Sparx Gems: 759
#3 Posted: 21:21:57 19/06/2010
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
Kills himself

lol wat
---
Quote: Apoc
-fanboy squeal-
cuz i'm the best at what I do
#4 Posted: 14:30:09 20/06/2010 | Topic Creator
that is so mean do u not like smilie or wat smilie
---
I <3 UNICORNS.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#5 Posted: 15:36:08 20/06/2010
i thought we were creating a fake plot for the next game if there is one
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
shadow5222 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#6 Posted: 16:31:09 20/06/2010
cynder dies and comes back in her dark adult form

and then spyro eats cake!!
---
Where are those irons???????? :::smilie
#7 Posted: 16:41:53 20/06/2010
uhhh ummm smilie and :bainca comeback but they are from a differnt world and aguing over who fualt it was that brought them there and then they meet spyro and everyone.... well i think ya know the rest

(what is with they cake)
---
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#8 Posted: 00:06:53 21/06/2010
Something cute and non-cliche that doesn't suck balls.
#9 Posted: 14:01:34 21/06/2010
wel nothin 2 serious and.....nothin that is going 2 suck some dying that is fine spyro dying....that is going 2 suck i will never live though it
---
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#10 Posted: 20:41:37 30/06/2010
malefor returns and ripto is with him so spyro kills ripto and the war starts again AND SPARX EATS FREAK'N SPAGETTI!!!!
---
Cool cool.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:50:43 16/07/2010 by pankakesparx456
Crashfan25 Ripto Gems: 496
#11 Posted: 07:25:09 01/07/2010
As long as it doesn't have anything to do with LoS, everything is pretty much fine for me smilie

They should continue from where Shadow Legacy left off. Didn't they say something about an upcoming war? OwO
ShayminSky Ripto Gems: 943
#12 Posted: 07:34:46 01/07/2010
Quote: Eternaly Spyro

There is something called sarcasm you know.

I want the original series to come back, and make a new enemy in it.
#13 Posted: 20:53:13 04/07/2010
Quote: ShayminSky

Enough with new enemies, BRING RIPTO BACK!!

Oh, and team him up with Red the Dragon, that'd be cool smilie
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#14 Posted: 21:36:37 04/07/2010
Include ALL the characters in the next game, giving the LOS characters a classic twist (ie. make the guardians look like the elders from AHT) and send ALL the enemies from old and new after Spyro and Sparx. That also meant making Cynder evil again. I mean TRUELY evil! NOT controlled. I still like my old idea of Cynder having been evil all along, betraying Spyro and even Malefor for ultimate power.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Tibs Yellow Sparx Gems: 1183
#15 Posted: 22:03:24 04/07/2010
I like that idea. That realy would be a "Wow!" moment when Cynder betrays Spyro.
---
I love you Brittany! ^.=.^
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#16 Posted: 00:22:18 05/07/2010
I'd probably yell THANK YOU at the screen when it happened. She was AWESOME when she was evil!
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#17 Posted: 00:29:41 05/07/2010
Yes, I like that idea as well, I've always thought Cynder was evil! smilie
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#18 Posted: 08:23:16 05/07/2010
I also like that idea. I was really disappointed when she suddenly turned nice.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
dark_fury912 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3836
#19 Posted: 08:29:24 05/07/2010
I really hope the next upcoming Spyro game would be like the original series.
I never really liked the plot in the TLOS series, though the games were kinda short too.
---
Catchphrase~
#20 Posted: 14:51:45 05/07/2010
Quote: Crashfan25
Quote: ShayminSky

Enough with new enemies, BRING RIPTO BACK!!

Oh, and team him up with Red the Dragon, that'd be cool smilie

i'd like to see that orange wuss comr back in LoS
---
#21 Posted: 08:18:00 06/07/2010
And I wouldn't.

Spyro looks ridiculous in LoS.
Sparx was given visible hands, making him look more like a fairy than a dragonfly.
Hunter was changed from a cheetah to a lynx.

I don't even want to THINK how they'd ruin Ripto... smilie
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#22 Posted: 00:25:26 07/07/2010
Instead, I'll make a list of the things I don't want.
1. Cynder being kidnapped and Spyro going to rescue her. That was TEN, and look how awful that turned out to be.
2. Cynder and Spyro having hundreds of chicks and then being stolen and you had to go save them throughout the levels. *Cough* Frogger *Cough*
3. Anything linked with the orignal seris
4. Elora, The Proffeser, Flame, Ripto, Gnasty Gnorc coming back.
5. Spyro going back to his orignal style. (what he looked like)
6. The game switching to Spyro's offspring's views. That would be horrible.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#23 Posted: 19:33:19 07/07/2010
And I wouldn't.

Sparx was given visible hands, making him look more like a fairy than a dragonfly.

In the concept art of the PS1 Spyro trilogy, Sparx had arms and hands, if any Old Spyro fan even remembers that. The producers of LoS probably got Sparx's LoS design from that.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:33:48 07/07/2010 by Aura24
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#24 Posted: 19:39:41 07/07/2010
I have absolutely no idea. smilie
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
#25 Posted: 19:42:55 07/07/2010
Even a fan who played the Old Spyro in the PS 1 days should've remembered that Sparx had arms shown in the artwork Insomniac did. And they complain about Sparx having arms when they forget that the Old Sparx had arms in the Insomniac concept art.

[User Posted Image]
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:47:50 07/07/2010 by Aura24
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#26 Posted: 03:54:22 08/07/2010
Quote: Aura24
Even a fan who played the Old Spyro in the PS 1 days should've remembered that Sparx had arms shown in the artwork Insomniac did. And they complain about Sparx having arms when they forget that the Old Sparx had arms in the Insomniac concept art.

[User Posted Image]

Yeah, I always wondered why they drew him like that, but his actual character never did have arms...smilie
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
#27 Posted: 15:14:14 08/07/2010 | Topic Creator
maybe you just couldnt see the arms while playing the game smilie smilie
---
I <3 UNICORNS.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:15:03 08/07/2010 by Eternaly Spyro
#28 Posted: 17:56:23 08/07/2010
No, Sparx didn't have arms in the games, but he did have arms in the concept art.
---
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#29 Posted: 18:38:43 08/07/2010
I want this next Spyro game to be about the Sorcerer coming back to the Dragon Realms for revenge.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
#30 Posted: 18:40:34 08/07/2010
And what if it isn't set after Shadow Legacy or the LoS trilogy? It's possibly a sign of another reboot.
---
#31 Posted: 14:48:42 11/07/2010
Quote: Cuzzberry

[User Posted Image]

Yeah, I always wondered why they drew him like that, but his actual character never did have arms...smilie

it' would have spark shooter alot more easier (the ones in YotD)
---
valforwing Green Sparx Gems: 151
#32 Posted: 10:39:46 26/08/2010
a game where the two timelines intersect?

Legend of Spyro: Time PairODukz?

i had so much fun with the original spyro series i don't want another reboot..and i like the legend series because it made it Epic and had a style simular to TLOTR.

personally i think I want their to be a spyro game with Both timelines there and accounted for. like maybe Los Spyro discovers the lost land of the Artisan's Realm.
#33 Posted: 12:13:38 26/08/2010
And I wouldn't.

In the concept art of the PS1 Spyro trilogy, Sparx had arms and hands, if any Old Spyro fan even remembers that. The producers of LoS probably got Sparx's LoS design from that.

What part of "VISIBLE HANDS" did you NOT understand?

Sparx has NO visible hands IN-GAME up until TLoS. Was it REALLY that hard to understand?
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#34 Posted: 13:34:02 26/08/2010
Sparx probably didn't in the classics in-game due to hardware limitations, which EtD and AHT picked up, while LoS picked up on the artwork.

Anyway, I'm not sure about the next plot specifically, but I wouldn't mind if Gnasty Gnorc was in there somewhere, even if he'd have to walk a long way.

And Bowser. Don't even ask how he'd be able to walk it, and don't start on the copyright issues with it (Mario and Spyro at the F1 World Championship? @.@).

Yes I do kid, don't be pedantic.
---
Eh.
GrandSpyro18 Blue Sparx Gems: 896
#35 Posted: 15:16:00 26/08/2010
i think it's going to be a new enemy not malfor returning
---
Ugh
Spyros Dagger Yellow Sparx Gems: 1495
#36 Posted: 21:48:40 26/08/2010
The next game's plot should be about Spyro fighting against Activision and it's evil forces! D:<

whoswitmeh?
LTU Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4985
#37 Posted: 22:16:20 26/08/2010
Now that's the best idea ever! I'm with you!
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#38 Posted: 04:51:06 27/08/2010
Malefor coming back and Spyro gets to choose what path you want him to go on. (You know like how Shadow the Hedgehog for Gamecube was.)
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#39 Posted: 12:53:24 28/08/2010
I think they should start again, and continue from YOTD. The games went all messy after that, so they need to reboot it, and start from there. Sheila, Sgt. Byrd, Bentley (we need someone to bug him, so his lil brother is also a must. I love this little guy, and I would love it if he would be a knew playable character. And I'm probably the only one who thinks this. smilie smilie), Hunter, Elora, Bianca, Agent 9, and any other character I've missed should come back. They brought so many great characters into the series, but then they decided to ditch them, and they only made cameo appearances. Sheila and Agent 9 not appearing at all in AHT and ETD, and Batholomew appeared only as a small picture on Bentley's fridge in AHT, which you can hardly see, plus a small appearance in ETD. Okay, Sgt. Byrd and Bentley did had a role in AHT, but there design, and there personality was all screwed up (I accept Hunter's personality change. He's more brave, and a fighter now. smilie). Sgt. Byrd needs a jet pack to fly now, and I don't see any signs of him working in the military. He just seems to be some penguin with a jet pack, not letting you enter the Speed Ways, instead of the cool but weird flying penguin who lives with humming birds. And Bentley.... agh.... they screwed him up completely. He lost his vocabulary, he's all fluffy, he doesn't have his club, he doesn't seem to live with his brother, and he let a bunch of yetis kick him out of his house. The Bentley I know would have his club, and would have smashed those yetis to pieces. >.<

It should be a little more difficult, with a little more combat. Not too much, like TLOS. At least like SL. Just have Fire breath and ice breath. Keep it light hearted too.... maybe slightly darker in storyline. ;3

Knowing Activision, they will start the series again altogether, just so they can create their own storyline, plus they will probably change Spyro's appearance and screw everything up. They did, however, said that they were going in a different direction, and they canceled the move because of the different direction, so there is proof that they're not continuing TLOS, which means that the originals could come back. smilie
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#40 Posted: 13:22:56 28/08/2010
No, I'm also a Bartholomew fan. His little brother schtick was comedically realistic, unlike often idealised forms where they're either perfectly agreeable with each other or dislike each other so much that one becomes a villain sibling.

But as to Sgt Byrd not being a military bird in AHT, I'd disagree; often when one portrays a military character without bringing in an actual military, they're given a stern British accent due to the British history of war, and Sgt Byrd certainly had that. Plus he was more formal than the other characters.
---
Eh.
#41 Posted: 23:44:04 28/08/2010
^ His personality rocks. I just love mischievous characters, with a sharp tongue, because they're more interesting. ;3
Plus he's cute. :D

He didn't have a British accent in YOTD. :<
---
Lila-the-dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 762
#42 Posted: 00:25:50 29/08/2010
They could make it where an unknown dragon, maybe a very evil one, takes over, or something, maybe from Shalonesk's comic
#43 Posted: 00:32:59 29/08/2010
I kinda doubt it. Plus that would wrong, stealing someone's idea of the events after DotD.
---
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#44 Posted: 01:13:15 29/08/2010
I think they should either make a game based on the original trilogy, or a LOS game where they bring some of the old characters (ember, flame, sheila, sgt. byrd, bianca, etc) back. I'd personally like the latter, because it would be cool to see how the new games make the old characters.
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#45 Posted: 01:55:07 29/08/2010
I just wonder how they are gonna find an exuse for multi-player attachement without the chain. Hope it's not cheesy. e_e
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
#46 Posted: 02:44:04 29/08/2010
Yeah, same here. (what if they run out of ideas and make them get chained up tp each other again smilie)
---
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#47 Posted: 05:12:58 29/08/2010
Or . . . .

Iggy.. You two are now connected through an unseen bond. To part will kill you.

Spyro.. Come on EL is that all you can think of?
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
#48 Posted: 05:31:32 29/08/2010
Yup... That's probably what they'll say *sighs*
---
#49 Posted: 07:12:03 29/08/2010
^ It could just be the split screen type of thing, were both characters can go far as they like by themselves, and the player focuses on their side of the screen only...... It would be cool for a large size T.V.

Wait, better yet, they should remake ETD. Bring back the playable characters in that game (and make them playable again), bring back Elora, and another playable character instead of Hunter and Sparx (I personally don't think Hunter is the type of character to be playable, fighting crime and all. He's too scared. xD And I don't like the Sparx levels in AHT and YOTD. Bartholomew would be a good choice. Bentley could teach him how to fight, so he doesn't have to fight for him every time he gets himself into trouble. He could make him a small club or something. :3 Plus, he's small like all the other playable characters, besides Bentley. Bentley or a random yeti could take his place at Monkey Monastery. And Blink, to me, seems like a character that would appear in AHT and SL only, and I don't really like him anyway. xD). Flame could make an appearance, and Ember..... well.... she could make an appearance, as long as she doesn't go all, "OMG SPYRO MARRY ME!!!!". AND THE RETURN OF SKILL POINTS. :3

ETD was going to have a lot more levels, and probably more home worlds and everything. And I think they were going to have 125 dragonflies. I wished they didn't rushed it, and took their time, maybe taking another year. If they would of done that, then ETD would have been successful, and maybe the games wouldn't have turned into what they are today.....

ETD could have been a great game. It is a good game if you ignore the glitches. And apparently, if you get the Game Cube Greatest Hits/Platinum version, it doesn't have as much glitches.

THEN continue on from there, as if all those other Spyro games never excised... Cynder could be the villain for the next game. Ether that or Gnasty and Ripto working together, because in the YOTD epilogue, they talk about, "the Spyro problem". Okay, I will shut up now because this post is getting to long, and before I get stoned. xD
---
Lila-the-dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 762
#50 Posted: 15:21:16 29/08/2010
True, but i dunno wut else to do o-o
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me