Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The Gems in the LoS [CLOSED]
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#51 Posted: 08:17:18 04/07/2010
I think that the enemies in tLoS should have turned into Spirit Particles and if you hit them or something, they release gems. But I think the made it like the Classic Spyro games. There were lots of things that were in LoS that were in the Original Spyros.
Well, who cares about the enemies turning into gems anyway, I don't...
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
cynder fan Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#52 Posted: 18:04:21 04/07/2010
Quote: Zackeio
Quote: cynder fan
but aurora 24 is my enmy!!!you are ok...

*shakes head*

Why? There is a reason for everything you know. Even if you don't understand it.

Making an enemy is worst than discovering one. Even if Arua24 has upset you, angered you, or insulted you, with or without her conceit, it be better for you if you approach the situation calmly.

If you overreact, things can and could get worst for you. If you feel that your feeling are hurt, then let her know in a calm way.

Don't add "!!!!!" don't shout, and don't add swear words to it.

Like I said before: Relax, Breathe Deep, and then Respond. This advice doesn't just go to you, but to me and everyone else as well.

No one here is perfect and we all loose our cool sometimes, but what makes a difference is to try to control your emotions rather than letting them control you. You have to make the effort to be better.

I don't know why or how Aura24 made you mad, but still its better to be friends than enemies, the world is messed up as it is, there is no reason for adding more fuel to the fire.

YOU ARE..right forgive my..plz
---
,,This is where it really ends''
Tibs Yellow Sparx Gems: 1183
#53 Posted: 20:50:33 04/07/2010
but aurora 24 is my enmy!!!you are ok...

*shakes head*

Why? There is a reason for everything you know. Even if you don't understand it.

Making an enemy is worst than discovering one. Even if Arua24 has upset you, angered you, or insulted you, with or without her conceit, it be better for you if you approach the situation calmly.

If you overreact, things can and could get worst for you. If you feel that your feeling are hurt, then let her know in a calm way.

Like I said before: Relax, Breathe Deep, and then Respond. This advice doesn't just go to you, but to me and everyone else as well.

No one here is perfect and we all loose our cool sometimes, but what makes a difference is to try to control your emotions rather than letting them control you. You have to make the effort to be better.

I don't know why or how Aura24 made you mad, but still its better to be friends than enemies, the world is messed up as it is, there is no reason for adding more fuel to the fire.

You are forgiven. smilie
---
I love you Brittany! ^.=.^
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#54 Posted: 15:30:28 05/07/2010
Quote: Tibs

*shakes head*

You are forgiven. smilie

AWWW!!!! smilie
---
Keep smile
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#55 Posted: 21:15:03 05/07/2010

Of course, you are forgiven. And look, some other people forgave you too.

Quote: Aura24
Unless the evil creatures were created to balance good and neutral creatures.

Hmm, that would mean that Malefor was allowed to be influenced by evil's design so that all of this could happen. However that still leaves the question that: Gary and Mary are absorbing evil spirits. Unless you are suggesting that their spirits are just as equivalent as good, or neutral ones?
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#56 Posted: 21:27:07 05/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Ignitus did say that the world has been spiraling into chaos ever since Malefor turned evil.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me