Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Deadlier then love [CLOSED]
Tibs Yellow Sparx Gems: 1183
#51 Posted: 20:57:04 12/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Two pages! I feel so proud now. More of the fan fic will come out in 1-2 hours.
---
I love you Brittany! ^.=.^
Solister Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#52 Posted: 20:59:25 12/06/2010
Good smilie

(filler)
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
#53 Posted: 21:49:59 12/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Suprise!

Chapter 11

Spyro had just entered the mountain and everything already seemed as if he was hundreds of miles underground. The air felt tight and the long hallways were dark and empty. Spyro wandered around trying to find Cynder or the capturers.

Spyro was halfway down a long hallway when he felt a huge surge of pain go through his body. He collapsed to the ground and shook violently.

"Aggghhh!" Spyro screamed out in pain so loud as if his lungs would explode. He felt like his body was being ripped apart. Finally the pain stopped and Spyro slowly got to his feet. He breathed heavily trying to recover. The first stage of the changing had started.

Cynder heard loud scream of pain echo throughout the mountain.

"That is Spyro, he has come for you. The changing process is beginning." Andrala said to Cynder.

"What do you want from me!?" Cynder cried out, tears began to fill her eyes.

"Give me your knowledge and power!" Andrala said staring at Cynder, her voice had lost its sly tone.

"What!? Why!? Cynder questioned

"You were forged by Malefor, you know his dark secrets and your knowledge will aid me in bringing his soul back into physical form!" Andrala snapped at Cynder.

" Your insane! You cannot bring his evil back into this world! I will never help you!" Cynder yelled at Andrala in anger.

"Restrain the child and bring her with me to the sacrifice chamber!" Andrala said to the two dragons standing next to Cynder.

Igor grabbed Cynder by the tail, Drogan by the neck and they followed Andrala into the long hallway leading deeper into the mountain. Cynder chose not to fight and see what Andrala had planned.

" Why do you want to reincarnate Malefor?" Cynder asked still being carried by Igor and Drogan.

" It is simple realy, at the very moment Malefor returns into physical form, for a few seconds he will be weak, in this time I will be able to take his powers making me the most powerfull dragon in the world." Andrala answered Cynder without turning to face her.

"What is this place? Cynder asked.

"This is the grand fortress of Mu'surah. It was built thousands of years ago by a group of shadow dragons who sought to create the ultimate fortress and within it hide themselves and plan their evil against the rest of the world. It tooks 500 years to build, it stretches all over the mountain. I claimed it as my own 2,0000 years ago.

"You are 2,000 years old? Cynder asked in shock Andrala did not answer Cynder, instead she kept walking.

" How do you plan on absorbing Malefor's powers? Cynder asked

Andrala stopped and turned around to face Cynder. " You see this amulet?" Andrala said gesturing towards a necklace around her neck Cynder had not noticed before. The chain seemed to be made of black granite, but the diamond it held on the inside was a dark purple, almost black.

" In it lies the power to absorb the powers of a dragon. Though it only works while the dragon is alive. It also is the reason I have lived for so long, it is the reason you still live." Adrala finished, then she continued to move farther down the long hallways.

Spyro was becoming frustrated, all the halways looked identical to eachother and seemed to go on forever. Finally Spyro reached what appeared to be a different room, it was huge. Large Statues stood on the side of the walls. They depicted dragons. There were ten of them, each different then the other.

Spyro slowly walked through the large room, gazing at each statue in awe. In the middle of the room there was a large altar that appeared of been cut in half. As Spyro approached it he felt another rush of pain surge throughout his body. He fell to ground in pain. Unlike before where Spyro thought his body was being torn apart, this time Spyro felt as if something was tearing its way out of his body.

Pain consumed Spyro's body and mind, his vision blurred from the pain, the pain was so extreme Spyro could not even scream. Slowly the pain faded and Spyro's vision began to return.

He slowly lifted his head and saw several blurry images throughout the room. As his vision recovered Spyro began to realize that he was surrounded by hundreds of Minions.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:53:42 12/06/2010 by Tibs
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#54 Posted: 22:01:30 12/06/2010
I hope there is more soon
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
#55 Posted: 22:41:17 12/06/2010
Oh no D8
---
smilie
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8537
#56 Posted: 22:43:42 12/06/2010
Its awesome!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#57 Posted: 22:49:38 12/06/2010 | Topic Creator
This is not my work. This chapter of the Flame and Ember story was done almost entirely by Cartoon101, All credit should go to him.

It takes place after the events of chapter 11 and before the events of chapter 12.

“Ember, are you o-” Flame couldn’t finish his sentence.

“Another innocent dragon has been killed by one of these things!” Ember sobbed. “Why her and not me!?”

“Ember you should ca-” Flame was interrupted again.

“I will find who did this and I will Kill them!!! You hear me!? Kill them!!!” Ember screamed in anger.

“Ember, now let’s not do anything rash,” He tried reasoning with her.

“Come on! We need to find who did this! The trail of that black liquid leads over here!” Ember angrily said.

She marched off and Flame knew she couldn’t survive on her own, so he decided to follow her, after saying a few words of sorrow for the dead dragon.

Ember was grumbling to herself, and Flame had many thoughts racing through his mind; "where are we headed? Who could of done this?" He was very curious as to why anyone would want to do this.

After several hours of walking, they discovered an entrance in a mountain.

“We need to go in!” Ember yelled.

Flame tried to restrain her and tried comforting her, “It’s going to be all right. It’s getting late. We should rest here and enter in the morning.

After minutes of holding her back, Flame finally persuaded her to rest for the night.

“Oh, all right, I’ll stay.” Ember said admitting defeat.

Flame lay down and fell right to sleep, but right before he lost consciousness, he felt something warm lean against him.
---
#58 Posted: 22:53:21 12/06/2010
I know, he told me. You both are awesome authors! BTW, I still don't know what to do for part 3! I know one part but thats the begining! Help me guys, PM me!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#59 Posted: 00:09:30 13/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 12 Done all by my self so some minor grammatical errors may still exist.
Oh look! I have 11 gems! Yeah Tibs!

Andrala led Cynder farther and farther into the mountain. Finally she stopped in a gigantic room with nothing in it but two levers on the side of the walls. Without a word Igor and Drogan dropped Cynder and went to the levers. Andrala nodded her head and the two dragons pulled down on the mechanisms. With a large cracking sound the floor of the room slid into the walls, leaving Cynder and Andrala standing at the very edge.

Below Cynder saw hordes of minions around some sort of altar. She then noticed a familiar figure in the middle.

"Spyro!" Cynder cried out. She tried to jump down and rescue him but a strange magical barrier prevented her. Cynder tried furiously to breach it but with every strike she made she only felt a surge of pain go through her body.

" What is this!? Cynder yelled back at Andrala.

" Spyro is going to be dead in a few short minutes. However you can save him. Give me your powers and I will call off the minions, cure him of the taint now surging through his body, and let you both go free!"
Andrala yelled at Cynder.

Cynder's mind was torn. She could never allow Malefor to be reincarnated and she could never never allow Andrala to become even more powerful but if she did not Spyro would die. She could only hope Spyro could find his way out of his grim predicament.

Spyro was just getting to his feet when he heard his name being called out. He looked up and saw four dragons standing above him seperated by some strange barrier, Cynder was with them. Spyro was still too weak to yell back, but he was able to see the hundreds of minions charging at him.

Spyro refused to just lay down and die. He charged right into the massive crowd of minions. He clawed and scratched at them, used all of his powers to try and fight them but there were just too many. Spyro had only slain five of the minions before one grabbed him from the back and slammed him into the ground. The impact was so fierce blood spat out of Spyro's mouth.

Spyro tried to get up and fight on but he was too weak. He saw the minions slowly move towards him, each ready to finish him off.

Cynder could not take it anymore. She lept at Andrala in anger but Andrala vanished in a fog of smoke.

"That wont work, the only way to save Spyro is to give me your power!" Andrala yelled out from behind Cynder.

"No!" Cynder screamed at Andrala and lunged at her again. Once more Andrala vanished into thin air.

" Give me your powers or he dies!" Andrala said with anger now filling her voice.

Cynder finally relented.

" Fine, take them, just spare Spyro," Cynder said with tears in her eyes.

A sick smile came to the face of Andrala as she pulled out her purple amulet. Bright purple beams of magic flew from it and flew into Cynder.
She began to glow and hover into the air, the purple beams started to turn black.

"Yes, yes!!!" Give me your power! Andrala yelled in menacing delight.

Spyro was about to be finished off by the minions when a bright purple flash flew throughout the room, they all stopped and looked up. Spyro saw what was happening in utter terror filled his soul.

"Cynder!" Spyro cried out at he saw her powers being sucked out of her.

Just as he tried to get up he felt his body scream in pain. Spyro rolled on the ground in pain. He felt his body try and change shape but he held himself together. Though as the pain faded Spyro felt pure hate course through his veins. His eyes turned red and jumped to his feet.

"Control...I must control it.." Spyro said but anger overcame him and he began to savagely attack all the minions around him despite his injuries. Phase two of the changing had started.

Though despite his surge of energy he was overcome by the minions. They began to brutaly beat him into a pulp.

The amulet around Andrala's neck stopped sucking Cynder's power and knowledge, instead it then glowed brightly giving all of it to Andrala.

She turned and began to walk across the barrier seperating the room from the other side Igor and Drogan behind her.

Cynder collapsed to the ground. She felt so weak, so tired, so empty.

" Spyro..what about Spyro? You said you would spare him!" She strained to say to Andrala.

Andrala turned her head around and with a devious smile said,

"I lied."
---
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 01:24:14 13/06/2010 by Tibs
#60 Posted: 03:07:38 13/06/2010
more please!,I got to know what happens next.
---
#61 Posted: 08:01:01 13/06/2010
Oh no D8, the situation gets worse D8
---
smilie
#62 Posted: 16:17:38 13/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 13. This part of the Flame and Ember story was done entirely by me because Cartoon101 was unavailable. It takes place during the events of chapter 12.

It was the middle of the night when a loud scream thundered through the mountain. The wind had was now calming down and returning to a breeze.

"What was that?" Ember said as she awoke

"What was what? Flame replied waking up

" You didn't hear it!? It sounded like someone is in immense pain. We have to go into the mountain now!" Ember said in a strange commanding tone. Flame was suprised by her bravery.

"Fine, lets go but we have to be careful." Flame said.

The two dragons entered the mountain fortress and began to explore the corridors. They were standing in front of two large doors when they heard another scream, this time it sounded like it was coming from the inside.

"We need to save them." Ember whispered to Flame. She was about to open the door when Flame stopped her.

" We should'nt go in the front door. You see that crack on the floor? Flame said pointing towards a crack in the floor right besides the door.

" Maybe we can try and dig through it to get in the room undetected." Flame suggested. Ember nodded in agreement and the two began to dig.

Before they could finish the doors flung open and four dragons walked out. Flame and Ember clung to the shadows to hide.

" They must be the ones responsible for killing my sister!" Ember growled

" Lets follow them." Flame said. The two then tried to follow Andrala but took a wrong turn in the twisting corridors. They could still hear the faint mumbles of talking but they couldn't understand the words.

"Ember, do you hear that?" Flame asked suddenly

"Hear what? The mumbling?" Ember responded

" No not that, it sounds like whining." Flame said lifting his head into the air trying to hear it better. Ember did the same.

" Yeah, I can hear it now." Ember said as she began to hear it.

The two dragons followed the noise down the hallway until they entered a barely lit room. What at first sounded like a faint whine now sounded like groaning. The room was very dark and neither Flame nor Ember could see what was inside. Flame then noticed one of the braziers was unlit. Flame then used his fire breath to light up the room. What he saw next made him wish he didn't.

When the brazier illuminated the room several mumbles could be heard. As Flame's eye began to adjust to the light he saw what the source of the moaning was. All around them were cages filled with dragons of all ages. Some looked strong and fit, others looked emaciated and pitiful, others were dead, insects eating their rotting corpses. They all stared at Ember and Flame in disbelief. They were not Andrala, Igor, Drogan or even one of the minions, there stood two free teenage dragons.

"Quickly! Free us before Andrala returns!" A elderly Dragon called out.

Flame and Ember broke the cage doors and let the dragons out. There were fourty dragons in the room, only half of them were alive.

"Who are you? What happened to you?" Flame asked the Elderly Dragon

"My name is Sabron, we were captured by Andrala and her minions. She used her amulet to drain our powers then locked us in here. Most of us who still live have been here for years.

"Why did she take your powers?" Ember spoke up and asked Sabron

" I dont know for sure but I believe it was too gather enough strength to bring Malefor back into the world." He said

"Wait, if you have been here for years how would you know who Malefor was or when he was defeated?" Flame asked suspiciously

" I have escaped before. Every time I did, I tried to defeat Andrala and free the others but failed every time. Though I did discover certain things in her writings. She spoke of Malefor and his fall and what she needed to complete something she calls The Compact." Sabron said

" Aren't you wondering why we are here?" Flame asked

" There is no time for that! Andrala's plan is almost complete. We have to go stop her before it is too late!" Sabron said in a commanding tone.

" Why should we?" A red male dragon called out from the crowd of dragons.

Sabron was shocked by the idea that they would not fight against Andrala.

" You most be joking! Your telling me that now that you have the chance to strike back against Andralla for her cruelty you will just let it pass you by!?" Sabron yelled at the dragon.

" Even if we do fight how are we supposed to win!? She has hundreds of her minions under her command, we will not be able to defeat them!" The dragon replied also yelling.

"We dont have to defeat them to defeat Andralla! Once she is dead her magic will fail and all the minions will be destroyed! And if we do not try and stop her because of your cowardice we may very well doom the world!" Sabron snarled at the dragons.

There was no reply untill a young dragon about 6 years old stepped out from the crowd and spoke.

"I am with you Sabron" She said bravely.

The red dragon who was the one to question Sabron wallked up next the child.

"If the kid is brave enough, then so am I." He said. One by one the other dragons walked up and stood besides the child.

Sabron smiled at them and then ran down the hallway, Flame, Ember, and all the rest of the dragons followed him.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:57:32 13/06/2010 by Tibs
S240sx24 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1970
#63 Posted: 06:30:05 14/06/2010
well Im gonna say this is the most darkest and well brutal spyro stories I've ever read, kinda troubles me abit, but well written by both of you guys tibs and cartoon101.
---
please let me know what you think about my art, I'd really appreciate it.
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=27051
#64 Posted: 07:20:38 14/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: S240sx24
well Im gonna say this is the most darkest and well brutal spyro stories I've ever read, kinda troubles me abit, but well written by both of you guys tibs and cartoon101.

Thanks for telling me your opinion. This Fan fic realy is one of the most dark one out there and I like it that way. I realy aim for the darkness of the story at parts to impact the reader in a significant way. If I write another fan fic it will be far less brutal.
---
#65 Posted: 13:06:20 14/06/2010
Good cahpter smilie
---
smilie
#66 Posted: 19:12:41 14/06/2010 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 14

Spyro was now straining to breathe, the minions were relentless in their brutal attack on Spyro. Their fists felt like mallets as they pounded his skin, their teeth like razors as they sliced into Spyro. He tried to fight back but with every passing second he was getting torn limb from limb and could not find a opening. Cynder could only watch in horror as she saw the love of her life be killed.

When all hope had faded and it seemed certain Andrala would win a loud roar blasted throughout the mountain. The minions attacking Spyro stopped and looked back to see twenty-two dragons standing in the doorway ready to attack.

Sabron turned around to face the other dragons and gave a speech in a strong voice befitting such a leader.

"We will fight without our powers!

We will fight horribly outnumbered!

We will fight with no hope of victory!

We will fight to our last breath!

We will fight, and we will win!"

Sabron turned to face the hundreds of minions now facing him.

"CHARGE!!!" Sabron yelled out in such a strong voice it would have struck fear into even the bravest of foes.

The small force of dragons followed Sabron right into the massive force of minions. Within seconds blood flew into the air, splattered the walls and painted the floor.

The minions attacking Spyro released him from their grip and ran into the battle. Spyro watched on in amazement at the bravery of the dragons fighting for their lives. Spyro then looked up to see Cynder limping over the magical barrier above trying to follow Andrala. He got to his feet and ran towards the other side of the room depite his injuries.

"I sure hope this hallway leads me to where ever Cynder is going." Spyro thought to himself.

The battle had been going on for only two minutes and things already seemed grim. Five dragons were dead and the minion numbers never seemed to dwindle. Sabron then saw Flame and Ember fighting side by side but they where being overwhelmed. A larger minion grabbed hold of Flame and began to smash his head into the ground. Ember tried to help him but she too was being surrounded.

Sabron lept onto the back of the minion mauling Flame and sliced its head straight off with his claws, then turned his attention the Ember. He ran into the clump of minion knocking many to the ground, he then used his tail to strike at the nearby minions giving breathing room to Flame and Ember.

"Quickly, follow the purple dragon! He will need your help to defeat Andrala, he is our only hope!" Sabron yelled out to Ember and Flame.

"No I wont leave you here!" Flame told Sabron with a determined look in his eye.

"NO! There is no time to argue you must go!" Sabron said just before three minions lept onto the back of him.

Flame nodded and ran off to find Spyro, Ember followed him. As they ran they could still hear the sounds of battle behind them.

"We have to go back and help him!" Flame said to Ember with obvious concern for Sabron's safety.

" No Flame! He is right, we have to stop Adrala or this will all be for nothing! Ember replied. Flame did not like it but he continued down the hallway with Ember by his side.

" I have too..stop her." Cynder said to herself weakly, still trying to recover from the effect of having her powers ripped out of her.

She ran down the hallway trying to catch up with Andrala. Cynder began to feel a strange sensation, she felt the gentle breeze of air fly by her. She ran faster as she saw light at the end of the hallway. Cynder finally reached the end of the hallway and the exit out of the fortress. Cynder then realized that she was on the high point on the mountains, maybe even the world. Though it looked like a large landmass was on top of the mountain about the size of Warfang. The moment of joy that filled her quickly faded as she saw what was happening.

Andrala was chanting some ancient language and a dark form began to appear above her. It had no shape but it was flowing down onto Andrala.

"Yes..take me my lord Malefor, make me your host!" Andrala said in a deceptive manner.

Cynder knew the dark form was Malefor's soul and she knew what was happening. Andrala was not being possessed by Malefor, she was absorbing him into her amulet.

Spyro was still trying to find a way to Cynder by following the hallway but he had no idea where he was, where Cynder was, or how to get to her. However Spyro felt a faint breeze go by him.

" I must be near the mountain top." He said to himself with a glimmer of hope.

Spyro ran even faster as he began to see light. Soon Spyro found himself on top of the mountain watching Andrala take Malefor's power.
---
#67 Posted: 20:08:05 14/06/2010
nice well lets see where this goes now.
---
#68 Posted: 20:16:14 14/06/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#69 Posted: 22:27:38 14/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Hang in there guys I am trying to make the final chapters as goood as I can so expect them tommorrow.
---
#70 Posted: 23:51:35 14/06/2010
take your time.
---
#71 Posted: 19:45:29 15/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 15

Spyro turned to see Cynder standing 30 feet to his left. He ran over to her as quickly as he could. To Spyro the rest of the world was nothing but a blur as he gazed at Cynder. Cynder saw him running to her and she ran to him. What was only a few seconds of running seemed like a eternity to the both of them, but before they could reach eachother a blastwave roared throughout the mountain knocking both of them off their feet.

Andrala slowly began to rise into the air as her amulet infused her with the power of Malefor. The Star filled sky began to turn to purple and swirl around like a tornado and the gentle breeze turned into a fierce gale, the moon faded into darkness.

Andrala became illuminated by a bright red light and she started to grow 8x in size, then dark spirits began to swirl all around her forming some shield around Andrala. Spyro and Cynder looked on in terror as she transformed into something that was pure evil. When the transformation ended Andrala fell to the ground with a massive shockwave. Her body now looked like it was made of shadows and her eyes were pure black, She turned her head to see Spyro and Cynder standing together.

"You are too late! I have already won! Soon my army of minions will invade the rest of the world and I will rule it all!" Andrala said in her now daemonic voice.

" She is right Spyro, how can we possibly defeat her now? Cynder asked Spyro, her voice filled with despair.

Before Spyro could respond he and Cynder were ambushed by both of Andrala's dragon servents, Igor and Drogan.

"Good work my sons, now finish the two off! I have bigger things to attend to." Andrala bellowed before she began to fly to the Dragon Temple.

They pinned Spyro and Cynder to the ground and savagely clawed at them. Spyro and Cynder tried to fight back but the much larger dragons gave them no oppurtunity. Drogan was about bite into Spyro's neck when a sudden impact threw him to the ground. Igor looked up to see Flame standing on top of his brother. Cynder quickly seized the oppurtunity and clawed at Igor's eyes.He yelled in pain and backed away from Cynder.

Then Ember lept from behind Igor and threw him to ground all the while tearing into his back with her claws.

" Go after her quickly, we will hold these two off!" Flame yelled at Spyro and Cynder. The two nodded and flew in pursuit of Andrala leaving
Flame and Ember to fight Drogan and Igor.

Blood hazed his vision... he could barely see anything but blurred objects clumped together..fighting. For what was only minutes seemed like ages as the small force of dragons fought the horde of minions. He got to his feet and wiped off the blood from his eyes. Around him he saw the bodys of those he once called prisonmates..his friends, even the little child who had the bravery to fight was dead. He saw only a few other dragons still fighting, all badly injured. Through all the fighting he heard his name being called.

" Aithos...Aithos... come here you selfish coward" A strained voice called out to him.

Aithos turned around to see Sabron critically injured, the bodys of minions all around him. Aithos limped to his side and examined his body. He saw multiple flesh wounds,a few near mortal wounds, many of which were covered in the blood of the minions and Sabron's wings were half torn off. He also saw grotseque mutations bulging out of his skin. Each word Sabron said sounded like it required all his strength, and the strength of his ancestors to utter.

" My time is almost over..You..You must get out of here..*cough* you must tell the purple dragon that the only way to defeat Andrala is by destroying her amulet. Once destroyed..*cough* it will cause all the magic inside to explode in a violent eruption, killing the wearer and releasing the souls and powers within it, it will also..*cough* cause Andrala's dark magic to end, killing all her minions." Sabron managed to say.

" But if the destruction of Andrala's amulet releases the souls of those it holds won't that free Malefor's soul as well? Athios questioned.

"Yes it will, but Andrala is the real threat here. Now go Aithos..You must tell the purple dragon!" Sabron said, his voice almost being a whisper.

Aithos nodded and turned around to head towards the door Spyro, Flame and Ember had taken earlier but Sabron had one more thing to say.

" Before you go..Please..end my suffering." Sabron wheezed

Aithos turned around with a shocked look on his face.

" You..want me to kill you?" Aithos said in shock.

" I have taken in too much of the Minion blood to survive for much longer, soon I will be one of them. Please Aithos..don't let it come to that. End my suffering, please" Sabron begged Aithos with a look of despair.

" No! I cant...I wont kill you!" Aithos said with tears building in his eyes. Sabron thrusted his arm forward and gripped onto Aithos's neck.

" DO IT!" Sabron said staring at Aithos with his now red eyes. " It took a little girl to make you fight this battle what will it take for you to kill me!? Sabron yelled at Aithos.

"No I..cant..I" Aithos stammered

DO IT! Sabron yelled with pain surging through his body.

Aithos turned his head away from Sabron and brought his claw down on his throat. Quickly Aithos ran through the room towards the mountaintop. Before he reached the hallway leading there he heard a faint voice call out,

"Thank you.."
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 03:53:28 16/06/2010 by Tibs
#72 Posted: 21:44:12 15/06/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#73 Posted: 22:25:17 15/06/2010
Love it!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#74 Posted: 01:28:36 16/06/2010
Tibs you are a very good writer.This has been a very good story so far.It is a very sad and dark one though.It has almost made me cry on a few parts.Cartoon101 deserves credit too.
---
#75 Posted: 06:24:46 16/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Crazyspyrofan I hope you dont mind but I quoted you in my signature. Oh and for the past 3 or 4 chapters Cartoon101 has been busy so I have had to do them all by myself. I dont mind though, its just because my computer does not have microsoft word I cant see all the grammar errors I make so I have to check it over atleast 3 or so times before posting.

Chapter 16

The sky was still a blur of purple and the gale force winds made flying almost impossible, but Spyro and Cynder did not give up in the pursuit of Andrala.

"How are we going to defeat her?" Cynder yelled to Spyro.

" Kill her! End her evil once and for all!" Spyro yelled back, the wind making hearing difficult.

Cynder wished there was another way but she knew there wasn't. In a way Andrala reminded her of herself. She too was once evil, maybe there was some good in Andrala, locked away..if only she could somehow reach it.

" Give up! You cannot defeat me!" Andrala yelled out to Spyro and Cynder as she flew farther into the purple sky. Even so high in the air the land was so hard to see through the twisting purple clouds it looked like it was nothing but a dream. Through shear force of will Spyro and Cynder caught up to Andrala.

" Cynder! Go for her wings, I will go for her head! Spyro yelled out to Cynder. Though Spyro was barely 20 feet away from her, his voice sounded like a whisper. Cynder nodded in agreement with Spyro and flew for Andrala's wings.

Andrala turned to see the two small dragons trying to throw themselves onto her body. She used her magic to send out several blasts of fire.

Spyro and Cynder took evasive action and barely avoided them. Cynder tried to grab onto Andrala's tail but she could not reach it. Andrala noticed Cynder and swung her tail in a wide arch smashing into her.

" Cynder!" Spyro shouted in horror as he saw her plummet towards the ground. However Cynder regained her composure and got right back behind Andrala despite her injuries.

"You cannot win! I am all powerfull!" Andrala roared in her daemonic voice sending chills down Spyro's back.

She then spat out globs of acid towards Spyro and Cynder. Cynder managed to dodge all that came her way but Spyro was not so lucky, a small bit of acid hit his wings. Spyro screamed in pain as he felt his wings slowly dissolve but he kept flying.

He managed to fly above Andrala when his wings gave out and he started to plummet towards the ground. Luckily he landed on Andrala's right wing. He dug his claws right into it and began to pull himself towards Andrala's head. Blood poured onto his face but Spyro would not stop in his advance. Andrala yelled in pain and slowed down for a brief moment giving Cynder the few seconds she needed to grab onto Andrala's left wing. Cynder began to claw her way towards her spine, ripping and tearing into the skin as she went.

Andrala tried to throw Spyro and Cynder off herself but to no avail. She needed to land and finish them off once and for all. She turned around back towards the mountaintop they had left earlier. Spyro was now at her neck when a sudden surge of pain shot through his body.

"No...not now!" He yelled out in pain. Spyro felt more pain then he had before and his vision began to fade. Several chunks of Spyro's scales fell off of him and fell towards the ground, but Spyro held on. Seconds turned into minutes as Andrala tried to launch Spyro and Cynder off of her but to no avail. Spyro began to see the faint shape of the mountain, he knew Andrala was hurting, now was his chance to finish her.

Spyro launched himself forward right onto Andrala's head. He dug his claws into her thick scales and began shredding them with a intense hate in his heart. Andrala roared in pain in fell onto the mountain. A huge shockwave went throughout the mountain shaking the very souls of those affected.

Spyro and Cynder both blacked out from the crash. They awoke seconds after to see Andrala standing above them, her black eyes staring at them.

" You have failed." Andrala said with a fierce growl. Spyro looked to his right to see Igor and Drogan surrounding Ember and Flame. Ember was injured and Flame was standing above her trying to protect her from the two dragons.

Andrala raised her claw to deliver the final blow when a red blurr launched itself onto her face. Aithos began to rip at Andrala's eyes sending her back several steps allowing Spyro and Cynder to get to their feet. Despite his bravery, Aithos was swatted off by Andrala like a fly. He crashed into the ground behind Spyro but he was alive.

Andrala then let out a loud roar sending out all the magic within her to eliminate all who stood in her way, even her two sons, Igor and Drogan were nothing but expandable assets. With massive force Andrala shot out a hurricane of dark magic. Evil spirits flew out of her very being crashing into the dragons caught in the way. Everytime one out of the millions of spirits hit them it felt like a the weight of the entire world pushed against them. Igor and Drogan flew back hundreds of feet crashing into the side of the mountain being crushed by the shear force the spirits delivered upon impact.

"You have to destroy the amulet! It is the only way to defeat her!" Aithos yelled out before he too flew back into the mountain.

Spyro and Cynder who despite digging their claws into the ground felt the massive force crashing into them. However Spyro began to slowly claw his way towards Andrala with pure hatred in his heart.

"Spyro..I cant...go on.." Cynder strained to say before she flew back into the mountain. Spyro turned in time to see her fly away.

" Cynder!" Spyro yelled out in terror.

"You have to stop her!" Cynder yelled out before she faded into what seemed like oblivion.

Spyro turned his head to face Andrala. The world seemed to be nothing but darkness as the evil spirits continued to fly out of here soul.
Despite the massive force pushing against him, Spyro would not give up, he would not let her win!

" Give up! It is hopeless! YOU HAVE LOST!" Andrala bellowed, the very impact of her voice nearly made Spyro lose his grip, but he kept going. Andrala pushed even harder to make him submit be he did not. Spyro would die before he let Andrala win.

Spyro suddenly stopped as he started to feel a new sensastion surge through his body. Instead of pain he began to feel empty, like his soul was being ripped out of him.

" It is over! Soon your soul will be mine and you will be nothing but another minion! I have won!" Andrala taunted Spyro with pure evil in her voice.

Spyro lifted his head and stared right into the eyes of Andrala who was only 10 feet away, his eyes half red, half black.

"I wont let you win! I have come to far, lost to much to fail now! Spyro yelled back at her with utter determination in his soul.

Spyro launched himself at Andrala, he reached out his hand and grasped onto the amulet around her neck.

"THIS ENDS HERE!" Spyro roared, his voice was so strong it shook the ground around him.

Spyro then crushed the amulet with his claws. The area around Andrala began to shine brightly as the energy stored within the amulet was released. With a thunderous explosion the entire world seemed to light up.

Spyro's vision ended abrutly as he felt the explosion's power, the
last thing he saw was a bright light consume him.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 06:35:03 16/06/2010 by Tibs
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#76 Posted: 06:32:48 16/06/2010
i like it! smilie
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#77 Posted: 07:46:44 16/06/2010
oh man what happens next? dang cliffhangers lol
---
#78 Posted: 09:27:50 16/06/2010
This is EPIC
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#79 Posted: 13:40:01 16/06/2010
very nice.Please continue.
---
#80 Posted: 21:40:32 16/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 17

Darkness turned to light as Cynder opened her eyes. All around her she saw the now barren land created by the explosion. To her left she saw the bodies of Igor and Drogan, both were crushed almost beyond recognition, to her right she saw the body of Aithos. He was not crushed but he wasn't moving. Cynder looked all around her for any sign of Spyro or Andrala but she found nothing.

"Spyro!" She called out as loudly as she could, there was no response.

"Spyro where are you?" she called out again. There was no response but she did see what looked like a dragon in the distance. Her heart filled with hope as she limped to it as quickly as she could. That hope that had filled her heart vanished when Cynder was within 10 feet of the body when she realized the dragon was dead. Large burns covered his entire body and entire parts of him looked smashed in. Cynder's heart skipped a beat as she rolled him over to see his face, it was not Spyro.

As she rolled Flame over she saw a pink dragon beneath him, it was Ember. Flame had used his own body to shield her from the blast. Ember was still unconscious and had multiple cuts on her body but she would live. Cynder raised her head and looked around to try and find Spyro but she saw nothing but the tattered land around her that seemed to go on forever.

"Spyro! Spyro!" Cynder repeated over and over but no response came. Tears filled her eyes and ran down her cheeks as she looked all around for any sign of Spyro. Her legs gave out and she collapsed to the ground, and she started to cry softly.

The sun had started to rise and Cynder saw a purple glimmer of light near the edge of the mountain. She limped towards it slowly, each second seemed like a eternity as Cynder got closer and closer to the purple glimmer, mixed emotions raged through her mind, hope,fear,love..

Cynder reached the source of the purple light and to her uttermost joy and horror she knew it was Spyro. His body laid there motionless, great scars all over his body, chunks of his scales were missing, both his horns were torn off and his wings were half dissolved.

"Spyro wake up! Its me,Cynder." She said gently nuzzling his body. "Come on Spyro we have to go." She whispered to him, tears now running down her cheeks. " Dont do this to me! Dont leave me here alone..please.." She continued on, still trying to move Spyro's body.

"He cant be gone, he cant die like this! It is just a trick, like before.." Cynder said through her crying

Cynder lifted her head to the sky and yelled out,
" Why?! Why did all this have to happen?! What did he do to deserve to die?!"

Cynder dropped her head onto Spyro's side and sobbed.

"He was everything to me, I loved him...and now he's gone." She managed to say through her sobbing.

Cynder closed her eyes and remembered all they had been through together, their adventures, their triumphs, all the fun they had , and the happiest day of her life, the day Spyro told her he loved her.

Cynder could no longer take it and turned away from Spyro, continuing to cry in her paws. " I never got to say goodbye..." she whispered to herself. Cynder turned around to see Spyro still motionless on the ground.

She bent down and gave him a final kiss and whispered gently,
"I love you." Cynder burst into tears once more and buried her head into her paws. However through her sobbing she heard a faint voice say back "I love you too."

Cynder looked up to see Spyro smiling at her. " Spyro!" She yelled out in joy. Words could not explain the love both of them felt for the other at that moment. Spyro slowly got to his feet and gave Cynder a hug. Cynder gazed into Spyro's perfect purple eyes and Spyro into her's.

"How did you survive that explosion? What happened to Andrala?" Cynder asked Spyro with joy in her heart.

" Andrala is dead, the explosion destroyed her completely. As for how I survived I don't know. " Spyro told Cynder with a serious look on his face.

"We did it! We won Spyro, we won!" Cynder shouted in victory.

Spyro released his grip on Cynder and said,

"Yes we did, but at what cost?"

The battle was won but countless dragons had lost their lives to Andrala over 2000 years. Ember would go on to live a life of emotional solitude forever remembering the dragon who gave his life to save hers. Aithos would survive his injuries and eventually become a dragon elder, but he would carry the physical and mental scars he suffered with him forever. All those who had their souls captured by Andrala and turned into minions finally were finally granted peace.

As for Spyro and Cynder they both never fully recovered from their injuries. Cynder would forever live without her powers and Spyro would never fly again, his wings would never heal.

Despite it all, Spyro and Cynder would be together for the rest of their lives. They had lost so much in just a few short days but in the end they found something even greater, true love.

-THE END-
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:48:15 16/06/2010 by Tibs
#81 Posted: 03:21:34 17/06/2010
very good story.A closing ending though,I hope this doesnt mean your not going to write another fan-fic.
---
#82 Posted: 10:08:48 17/06/2010
A happy and sad ending, but a great story
Good work smilie
---
smilie
Mia the dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 930
#83 Posted: 15:32:25 17/06/2010
omg only red chapter 1 and 2 I will have to come back alter to chatch up
and really good
---
need me i'll be at wolf haven or chickensmoothie! chickensmoothie- Untamed Darkness
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#84 Posted: 17:06:06 17/06/2010
wow this was way too sad... great story.
---
#85 Posted: 18:38:10 17/06/2010 | Topic Creator
About the sad ending: I wanted to keep the storys dark theme but I also wanted for their to be a happy ending.

I want to say thank you to everyone who took the time out of their day to read my fanfiction and post.

Because this is my first fan fic I am realy curious about how you all liked it. So will you all fill out this survey of sorts?

Please be honest with me.

1. How would your rate this story 1-10?

2. Did you like the dark tone the story had or was it too much?

3. What did you think about the spacing between sentances, dialog and paragraphs? Was it too spread out or was it just right?

4. Did you enjoy reading the "Deadlier then love"?

5. If I wrote another fan fiction would you read it?

6. Did the story impact you emotionally?

7. What was your favorite chapter?

8. What are your final thoughts about the fan fictin?

Also here are some fun facts about the fan fiction.

1. Originally the fan fiction was going to have no fighting in it.

2. 2 Chapters per day was the planned amount of chapters to do.

3. Flame and Ember were not planned to come into the story untill Cartoon101 suggested they should get a alternative story.

4. Sabron and Aithos were the names given to the villians in the story at first.

5. Cartoon101 was orignally only going to proofread the chapters but he wanted to write as well. Though he left the fan fiction at chapter 12.

I think the way the fan fiction turned out is way better then the original idea.

Thanks again!
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 03:46:00 18/06/2010 by Tibs
#86 Posted: 18:57:21 17/06/2010
Survey.I'll go in order.

2.The dark tone almost made it a horror story in some parts but I still think it was good.

3.Format was good.

4.I very much enjoyed this fan-fic.

5.Yes I will read your next fan-fic if you make one.

6.It had a big impact on me emotionally.The romance part was touching,The part with Spyro murdering the child made me so sad.There were many other emotional parts but I wont list all of them.

7.Can't decide.

8.This book was very good.I have no major complaints.Also,I hope that you continue with your writing.

I also have a question,if you dont mind me asking.If you do make another fan-fic,how soon can we expect to see it?
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:54:43 18/06/2010 by crazyspyrofan
#87 Posted: 20:06:13 17/06/2010
Survey: Goes in order

1. 9/10

2. Some parts of the dark tone were tense and good, but in some places, it was a bit too much to contain

3. If the format is readable, then it is good

4. I did enjoy reading Deadlier Than Love

5. Yes I would

6. No, but it did give me some small scale emotions

7. Probably chapter 3 because it really shows Spyro and Cynder's emotions to each other. Very romantic

8. This was a good fanfic, although it was probably the darkest one I read so far.
---
smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:17:12 18/06/2010 by Solister
#88 Posted: 03:31:43 18/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks you two for filling out the survey. I will take everything you say into account. If two more people fill it out there will be a suprise for everyone I think you will like.

Oh I also forgot to ask people in the survey if they had any last comments. *goes to edit it in*
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:46:27 18/06/2010 by Tibs
#89 Posted: 03:58:09 18/06/2010
1. 10/10
2. I thought it was abit too much bro, it felt like horror most of the times.
3. Just right.
4. yes
5. yes of course.
6. Yeah it did alot, expecially at the end.
7. my fav chapter was 17. At least it ended happy sort of lol.
8. Well it was good, only thing that troubled me was the fact that it felt a bit gorey for a spyro fan fic to me, but the plot was good. Although I think i'd like to see the story be longer like more chapters.
---
#90 Posted: 20:58:33 18/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Need one more person to fill out the survey now and I can give out the suprise. smilie
---
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#91 Posted: 06:28:58 20/06/2010
1. How would your rate this story 1-10?
8/10

2. Did you like the dark tone the story had or was it too much?
I enjoyed it, but you could have added more types of enemies.

3. What did you think about the spacing between sentences, dialog and paragraphs? Was it too spread out or was it just right?
It wasn't too spread out, but there shouldn't have been one gap between each piece of dialogue.

4. Did you enjoy reading the "Deadlier then love"?
Yes, I just wish it were longer...

5. If I wrote another fan fiction would you read it?
Depends what it was about, most likely yes.

6. Did the story impact you emotionally?
Yes, mostly toward the end.

7. What was your favorite chapter?
Chapter 17.

8. What are your final thoughts about the fan fiction?
Could have used grammar fixing(I can fix that) and more chapters. Overall very good and for the next you could possibly do a story about Malefor rising back into the world.
#92 Posted: 17:47:55 21/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Four surveys filled out so here is the suprise

Deadlier Then Love, the secret ending.

It was a cold, dark night, the gentle breeze flowed
slowly through the hills and the moon shown brightly
even in the darkest sky. Atop a large mountain sat
two dragons,beneath them a sprawling forest.

All around them laid the barren land that was said to
have been where a epic battle took place many years
ago. One of the dragons was a female with a slinder
form, the other was a large male with tattered wings
and horns that looked half grown.

In the female's hands laid a small dark purple dragon, it's eyes gazing at the moon.

" What should we name him? She asked the male dragon who was staring into the distance.

"Nightbane, his name will be Nightbane." he said before turning around to face the child with a tear straining to be released from his eye, a look of grief on his face.

So there you go! smilie Thanks again for reading everyone and if you havn't filled out the survey please do. Oh and my next fan fiction is a is a sequel to this one and takes place after the events of Deadlier then love.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:50:34 21/06/2010 by Tibs
Levi Ripto Gems: 1136
#93 Posted: 18:08:00 21/06/2010
Secret ending... Hmm.. I am guessing that your secret ending is the beginning to another Fan-Fic that i will certainly enjoy reading? ^.=.^

By the way!: You story was absolutely amazing (Even though i didn't read all of it Dsmilie But i loved it a lot! ^.=.^
#94 Posted: 18:11:46 21/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Levi
Secret ending... Hmm.. I am guessing that your secret ending is the beginning to another Fan-Fic that i will certainly enjoy reading? ^.=.^

By the way!: You story was absolutely amazing (Even though i didn't read all of it Dsmilie But i loved it a lot! ^.=.^

Maybe smilie. Also you want to read all of this fan fic before the sequel because you may miss some important parts in the story. Thanks for reading! smilie
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me