Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Do YOU have a spyrosona? (a character you made for spyro)
Page 1 of 1
Do YOU have a spyrosona? (a character you made for spyro) [CLOSED]
glacierstar Red Sparx Gems: 80
#1 Posted: 20:49:31 08/04/2010 | Topic Creator
I DO smilie lol.

listen peeps.... Im going to start a spyro comic one of these days... and it will be a story that happens after dotd... but it wont be a legend of spyro comic lol.

but yeah... in the comic .... eh.. imma not gonna give spoilers... butttt... a new, more powerful enemy appears after the world is returned to normal... dragons roam freely... ones of all ages.... young old teen baby egg.... all of them... but... well.......... smilie you get it.

but yeah... this is mainly to show off your spyrosonas smilie *by the way... if i wanna put them in my comic ill message you JUST so you know*

so yeah... ill start the madness smilie
[User Posted Image]
this is Serenade,..... one of my OCs turned spyro style. Shes a teen dragon lol ..... Shadow and has powers she has not discovered yet
---
I'm going insane.
Nah, you made it to insane YEARS ago.
shadow5222 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#2 Posted: 21:24:06 08/04/2010
[User Posted Image]

note:copy
---
Where are those irons???????? :::smilie
#3 Posted: 21:31:37 08/04/2010 | Topic Creator
lol isnt that hunter? smilie
---
I'm going insane.
shadow5222 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#4 Posted: 23:25:15 08/04/2010
ya!!!!!!!!!!
---
Where are those irons???????? :::smilie
#5 Posted: 23:51:25 08/04/2010 | Topic Creator
smilie but hunters not a spyrosona! hes a spyro character... lol a sona is a character you made.... like your own dragon for example...
---
I'm going insane.
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#6 Posted: 12:28:21 09/04/2010
• Szarotka the Shenum dragoness
Szarotka was adopted by Chief Shenum as an egg marooned onto the Shenum Island at the Grasios shores. She later finds out about her past, and the fact she is from Gemu Island.

She is curious and likes to chat and drift away from tricky situations. Likes to do everything the easy way and slightly lazy. However, she can put much of effort into defending herself from any offences from other specimen’s mouths. Szarotka is rather nosy and discouraging as a result. She likes to keep most things to herself, and has a hard time to admit things.

• She has black scales, slightly grey.
• She has scarlet red hair, tipped with black. Evenly ends by getting smaller and smaller at the end of her neck. It has a large fringe.
• Wears a purple wizard hat with many pins and badges from previous events.
• Red fur on the end of tail
• Black bones and red skin wings
• Red and black checkered leg warmers on each legs
• Big, amber eyes
• Thick scales above eyes
• Ice shards on cheeks

She has an ice element!
Tufu911 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#7 Posted: 16:12:30 09/04/2010
Anything ive said about this topic... Forget it. im learning to turn over a new leaf. smilie
---
WOLVES FOR LIFE
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:44:56 09/04/2010 by Tufu911
#8 Posted: 16:58:16 09/04/2010
I don't even make a comic...

Gamith the beheader

A strange dragon that walks upright most of the time, cloaked in a big white robe that covers his entire body. The hood of the robe is much like a balaclava, shadowing the only area you can see the dragon’s face. Carries a large axe. He never talks, but grunts or nods for indication of understanding, generally communication. Other info about the dragon is unknown.

• White robes that covers entire body, hood is much like a balaclava.
• Holds a large axe.
• Usually walks upright, but not a human, a dragon
• Robes a patterned with lacy red outlines
• Wings are black and bat like. No bones, however, the wings are bigger than normal dragon wings.
Cokuruscana Red Sparx Gems: 70
#9 Posted: 18:36:24 09/04/2010
Quote: Tufu911
Yeah not to burst any bubbles... but im currently on a crusade against comics right now... IM NOT TRYING TO START ANYTHING AGAINST YOU PERSONALLY OR ANY OTHER PERSON MAKING A COMIC... but I dont really care about you making a comic... but dont intend that i wont end up putting my two cents into it...... Actually i might not cause so many people have been bickering about me arguing over a comic.... maybe i wont maybe i will... Just be careful what you do with the comic please.

I would have thought you'd learned to not make a big deal about these comics, especially when people could just block you. If you really didn't care about anyone making a comic, you would have never commented in the first place. You obviously do care. A lot.

I have one Spyro fancharacter, that's based off the original trilogy --> http://cokuruscana.deviantart....halia-158156429
---
Tales of Flames and Embers is currently in progress.
#10 Posted: 19:43:22 09/04/2010
what if i prove i dont care? and where do i know you from?
---
WOLVES FOR LIFE
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:45:25 09/04/2010 by Tufu911
#11 Posted: 20:17:43 09/04/2010
what if i prove i dont care? and where do i know you from?

The easiest way to prove that you don't care is to simply ignore the comics altogether. Creating a "crusade" is a bit much.
---
#12 Posted: 21:37:27 09/04/2010
Where do i know you from?
---
WOLVES FOR LIFE
#13 Posted: 21:52:51 09/04/2010
Quote: Whitedragon
I don't even make a comic...

Gamith the beheader

A strange dragon that walks upright most of the time, cloaked in a big white robe that covers his entire body. The hood of the robe is much like a balaclava, shadowing the only area you can see the dragon’s face. Carries a large axe. He never talks, but grunts or nods for indication of understanding, generally communication. Other info about the dragon is unknown.

• White robes that covers entire body, hood is much like a balaclava.
• Holds a large axe.
• Usually walks upright, but not a human, a dragon
• Robes a patterned with lacy red outlines
• Wings are black and bat like. No bones, however, the wings are bigger than normal dragon wings.

That's a pretty interesting character! :D

Does he work for Malefor? Or is he in the Insomniac universe?
---
#14 Posted: 16:26:03 10/04/2010
I was inspired by Spyro, I drifted away from the Spyro universe and created my own inspired by many things.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#15 Posted: 16:43:26 10/04/2010
I have got a dragoness called Icy. All the info about her is in my GB including pics.
#16 Posted: 17:14:57 10/04/2010
Cool dragon, mate.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#17 Posted: 19:58:21 10/04/2010
Thank you, yours a very good aswell.
Sakuyamon Blue Sparx Gems: 920
#18 Posted: 12:14:10 11/04/2010
I do, but they are too many. smilie
---
http://kaylathedragoness.deviantart.com/ (My Deviantart)
#19 Posted: 18:30:51 12/04/2010 | Topic Creator
smilie i like some of the dragons posted... but if i can get pics it would halpppp/..... smilie i may message a few f you to be in the comic smilie
---
I'm going insane.
#20 Posted: 18:32:58 12/04/2010
I'll post mine on if you wish.
#21 Posted: 19:19:25 13/04/2010 | Topic Creator
go ahead smilie
---
I'm going insane.
Runya_Isamu Gold Sparx Gems: 2014
#22 Posted: 22:09:06 14/07/2010
I have one named Istar. Here's a picture of him http://runya-isamu.deviantart....unya-isamu&qo=0 (he's the blue one with the green wings), and when I finish his profile, I'll post that as well, so you can get a better idea about his personality.
---
Mah DeviantART account: http://runya-isamu.deviantart.com/
The Gunslinger Ripto Gems: 477
#23 Posted: 01:02:05 15/07/2010
Yes,

the deformed love child of Spyro and Elora. Hunter and Cynder had the Professor (from Ripto's Rage) splice their genes into Spyro's sperm and Elora's egg. I am the deformed child born of all four's sperm and eggs.

The spyrosona is named Pwnass_Wolf.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#24 Posted: 02:01:06 15/07/2010
It seems like every single dragon character is a copy of Cynder..... It's depressing. :<
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#25 Posted: 09:28:41 15/07/2010
Thank-you....
Runya_Isamu Gold Sparx Gems: 2014
#26 Posted: 06:08:37 16/07/2010
Oh, I almost forgot! You can also use the green dragon if you'd like. She is Istar's little sister. I'll post her profile as well as soon as I finish it. You can not use the three flying dragons, though, because they're not my characters. If you want to use them, you'll have to get permission from their owner. Here's a link to her DeviantArt page: http://shalonesk.deviantart.com/
---
Mah DeviantART account: http://runya-isamu.deviantart.com/
S240sx24 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1970
#27 Posted: 06:22:04 16/07/2010
your gonna have to give me a few days to see what tundra looks like, you could use him if you would like, im actually working on my next page on my comic and have started already. I'll have a picture of him soon.
---
please let me know what you think about my art, I'd really appreciate it.
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=27051
Spyroena Red Sparx Gems: 69
#28 Posted: 08:35:22 16/07/2010
Hi there you may use my dragon if you want her name is Spyroena (Originally Spyro's little sister but over the years she has found a new family and become much older then Spyro himself) here is a pic for her http://th06.deviantart.net/fs7...nesSpyroena.jpg and here is a better picture http://th01.deviantart.net/fs7...nesSpyroena.jpg oh and here is a profile http://moondragonesspyroena.de...F13948175&qo=15 enjoy smilie
cynder fan Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#29 Posted: 09:41:15 16/07/2010
cool!
---
,,This is where it really ends''
KZomb Yellow Sparx Gems: 1895
#30 Posted: 01:18:33 17/07/2010
My little dragon Mercury was originally a LoS fancharacter (which should be obvious by the way I drew him), but I liked him so much I decided to make him a completely original character and use him in a dragon story I've had in the works since middle school.

I need to tweak his design, now...
GlitchGirl Green Sparx Gems: 256
#31 Posted: 18:30:44 22/08/2010
Yes, tons of them: Emma, Luna, Jasper, Spirit, Heart, Leaira, NightCloud, Unnamed Dragoness, And those are just the dragons! The non dragons are: A Village of Panthers, A Village of Humming Birds, Angeline (A Cheetah) and probably more that I have forgotten about! Like.... oh yeah! Cynder's Mom 9Forgot her name, but, yeah, I made a mother for Cynder) and.... Uh... probably more....

EDIT: Here's my dragon's infos, if you still need afew dragons:

Emma: A purple dragon. Female. The daughter of Spyro and Cynder. Has her fathers horns, and her mothers smallest horns. Breaths Fear, Electricity, Fire, and Wind. Wears a purple rombus shaped gem around her neck, this has powers she hasn't learned to use yet. Has two half heart markings on her head, and one under each of her eyes. And the same two on her front hips. Has her mom's tail and wing blades. And her moms red wings. Emma is like her parents, wants to save the world. She's in love with Jasper. She ahs a red chest like her mom.

Luna: Ignitus's daughter. She wasn't made how most dragon are made, from *** she was magically made, by Ignitus, after he became the cronicler. She's his replacement. She's red with tall light blue horns. Wings are light blue as well. Along with her chest. She's in love with Volteer, and together, they made Jasper. (I won't go into the 'made' thing). She doesn't breath fire, she breaths Water-Light. An element that looks like light, but is colored like water, and is cold and wet, like water. She's determined and serious.

Jasper: A yellow dragon. Very shy, ahtes fights. Has periwinkle blue wings and chest. His fathers horns. Is in love with Emma. Breaths electricity.

Spirit: Cocoloate brown, walks on two legs. Has long, streight brown hair. She's a sorceress. Teachs and helps Bianca with magic. She wears a white dress with a long black cape, never wears the hood. No shoes. Always carrys a spell book that she keeps in a hidden pocket in her cape. Has blue eyes. When Gnasty Gnorc put a spell on the dragons to put them incrystal, she saved herself. When she though Gnasty was gone, she came out, and was turned to crystal. Spyro had to go back and free her.

Heart: A Warp dragoness. Is dark dusty rose color with darker wings and chest. Blue eyes. Can control time and breaths warp element, it looks like wind, but is blue, and smashes like earth. As a warp dragon, she has a special ability. When she dies, if someone cries for her, her powers will reverse her death. Not time, but just the fact of her heart stopping. Heart is friends with Spyro and Cynder, she an LoS fan-charecter.

I'll do the others soon!
---
Heart the Warp Dragoness <3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:42:09 29/08/2010 by GlitchGirl
DarkDragonGal Green Sparx Gems: 174
#32 Posted: 15:04:37 28/08/2010
Um... I have one, Shes called luna. She is a teenage dragon, and is a greyish colour, and as her name suggests, she gets her elements from the moon, and sometimes the sun. I suppose she looks a bit like cynder, olny she doesnt wear any jewelery.
---
Here come da girls... with 100% on DotD!!
#33 Posted: 15:23:23 28/08/2010
Quote: DarkCynder_543
It seems like every single dragon character is a copy of Cynder..... It's depressing. :<

Yeah, I've noticed that big time! That's why I branched out with all my dragons! Especially NightCloud!
---
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#34 Posted: 15:44:44 28/08/2010
I have a few Spyro fancharacters. Two are Gnorc/Koopa hybrids.

They're the offspring of a male Large Gnorc and a female Koopa Troopa.

...Aside from that, some barnyard critter folk.
---
Eh.
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#35 Posted: 17:55:13 28/08/2010
Whitedragon - Szarotka is a Polish word, it means "grey girl", "greyy" or something. Did you mean that? You pronounce it [sharodca]
#36 Posted: 18:01:40 28/08/2010
No, I thought it meant some kind of flower.
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#37 Posted: 18:06:17 28/08/2010
Yes, it's a flower, but verbatim it means "grey girl", "greyy" (when someone is wild, you can call him Wildy, so if something is grey and little, you can call it "greyy"). Szarotka in English is edelweiss. At least my translator says that.
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#38 Posted: 18:12:29 28/08/2010
I did cancel an Idea for a FanFic with a Character called Elmo. He was a rare breed of Green Dragon and had been trained by his mentor Wignitus, a Fire Dragon who was horny. Elmo met an evil Grey Dragon called Cinder. Her powers were firing ash called Cinder at people. Elmo had a chance to save her but said "Screw her" and let her die in the Vonwexity.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#39 Posted: 18:28:47 28/08/2010
Elmo should have been a rare breed of red Dragon. A green Dragon would be Oscar.
---
Eh.
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#40 Posted: 18:30:34 28/08/2010
I just felt like making a really cheap spoof of ANB... smilie
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#41 Posted: 18:35:37 28/08/2010
Quote: Paplok
Yes, it's a flower, but verbatim it means "grey girl", "greyy" (when someone is wild, you can call him Wildy, so if something is grey and little, you can call it "greyy"). Szarotka in English is edelweiss. At least my translator says that.

Oh that's pretty cool
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#42 Posted: 18:48:06 28/08/2010
Paplok, remember the one of that PM's? (lolpun) I think I realised why I said she is smilie
---
Keep smile
#43 Posted: 18:49:38 28/08/2010
Hey I wrote that a few months ago, I keep on changing the character as I go along.
#44 Posted: 18:24:31 29/08/2010
Quote: Cokuruscana
Yeah not to burst any bubbles... but im currently on a crusade against comics right now... IM NOT TRYING TO START ANYTHING AGAINST YOU PERSONALLY OR ANY OTHER PERSON MAKING A COMIC... but I dont really care about you making a comic... but dont intend that i wont end up putting my two cents into it...... Actually i might not cause so many people have been bickering about me arguing over a comic.... maybe i wont maybe i will... Just be careful what you do with the comic please.

I would have thought you'd learned to not make a big deal about these comics, especially when people could just block you. If you really didn't care about anyone making a comic, you would have never commented in the first place. You obviously do care. A lot.

I have one Spyro fancharacter, that's based off the original trilogy --> http://cokuruscana.deviantart....halia-158156429

Woah! That fan-charecter of yours is sooo cool!
---
#45 Posted: 19:08:37 29/08/2010
Quote: Malefor0001
I did cancel an Idea for a FanFic with a Character called Elmo. He was a rare breed of Green Dragon and had been trained by his mentor Wignitus, a Fire Dragon who was horny. Elmo met an evil Grey Dragon called Cinder. Her powers were firing ash called Cinder at people. Elmo had a chance to save her but said "Screw her" and let her die in the Vonwexity.

Dude, that's just a Spyro, Ignitus, and Cynder copy. And Convexity, be more creative!
---
Lila-the-dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 762
#46 Posted: 22:47:39 29/08/2010
Its sorta spyro. Its Blue, with purple spikes, Red down her back, to the tip of her tail, with white stripes on the red, with blue eyes. She can also turn wolf.
no wings5 Blue Sparx Gems: 804
#47 Posted: 01:14:10 09/09/2010
Mines a boy dragon with teal scales and controls electricity and telekinisis. Oh, and his names savino, named after the dragonfly.
---
every saint has a past,
every sinner has a future.
no wings5 Blue Sparx Gems: 804
#48 Posted: 22:38:06 28/01/2011
Hey, how did this topic come back? It was closed earlier...
---
every saint has a past,
every sinner has a future.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#49 Posted: 22:49:05 28/01/2011
I have too many to list. A whole world worth.
Here is my main one, Starlight(image by Bolt):
[User Posted Image]
Power/s are yet to be confirmed.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:51:40 28/01/2011 by GamingMaster_76
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me