Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Do you think they`re better as siblings? (S&C)
Page 1 of 1
Do you think they`re better as siblings? (S&C) [CLOSED]
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#1 Posted: 10:31:59 15/02/2010 | Topic Creator
NOTE: Please don`t put down other people`s opinions. And yes... we all know they announced it was a GBA plothole error... so please don`t go around saying `They announced they`re not.`

I personally think it makes it slightly more stable but it`s not their intended effect.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:56:00 15/02/2010 by GamingMaster_76
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#2 Posted: 10:43:02 15/02/2010
No... Sierra said their not, so their not... Its as simple as that...
#3 Posted: 10:53:21 15/02/2010 | Topic Creator
i shoukd edit the first post...
#4 Posted: 10:56:23 15/02/2010
I know you asked for our opinion on what we thought, but I'm not that kind of person... I just played the games and didn't really ever think about it and when sierra said "They're not brother and sister" I'm like. "Oh, ok... I never thought about it anyway" so it doesn't really bother me...
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#5 Posted: 11:31:56 15/02/2010
It would be better. People just think Spyro X Cynder is all true, when it could be just Cynder's crush on him.
#6 Posted: 22:16:22 15/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: bionicle2809
I know you asked for our opinion on what we thought, but I'm not that kind of person... I just played the games and didn't really ever think about it and when sierra said "They're not brother and sister" I'm like. "Oh, ok... I never thought about it anyway" so it doesn't really bother me...

i partly know how you feel... i didnt get to know about the GBA error until last year, so yeah...
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#7 Posted: 22:43:47 15/02/2010
i never considered Spyro and Cynder siblings.
Kimbia28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1890
#8 Posted: 23:29:55 15/02/2010
They are not siblings, but I would prefer that a million times over the whole SpyroXcynder thing...
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#9 Posted: 01:17:38 16/02/2010
i like them better as crushin' on each other but that is just my opinion
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
neonspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#10 Posted: 07:44:03 16/02/2010
I think the whole love thing between spyro and cynder is soooo cute, if they were related then they would be missing out on a great plot devic. And think about it, this is the first time he's got a girl interested in him because of honest love (I hope :L ) ember I don't really count because she had no reason other than a little crush because they were young smilie
---
Cynder loves Spyro! They're gonna have a happy family with cute little eggs :3 ITS NOT THE END!(I'm actually crying!My DA: Draconicmaster.deviantart.com
#11 Posted: 18:07:32 16/02/2010
Theres no proof of Spyro loving her back though. Spyro never showed any signs of loving her back. Cynder flirted and showed signs of a crush during the game constantly. Ember and Spyro is a cute couple, also Ember is a much powerfuller character. I do not think Spyro and Cynder is a cute couple, they are just not perfect for each other. Spyro needs a soulmate. I like it how Spyro just wants to be friends with Ember too. I think a character with a personality like Misty or Ash would go for him.
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#12 Posted: 18:38:31 16/02/2010
Yes, but notice at the end of the game, after the credits? How they're flyin', and makin' eyes at each other?

Ooooooooo! smilie
#13 Posted: 18:45:57 16/02/2010
They could be just be friends though. Cynder should just die at the end of the game.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#14 Posted: 22:05:13 16/02/2010
In your dreams, Whitedragon.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#15 Posted: 22:12:39 16/02/2010
I'm not a fan of them becoming siblings. Heck, I'm not even interested in the two becoming an offical pairing in the end of DotD. Did they really need to push it? If they had feelings for one another, Spyro and Cynder could have ended up together in the fourth or fifth Legend-universe game. :P (sorry if that's off-topic)
Apoc Gold Sparx Gems: 2941
#16 Posted: 22:14:25 16/02/2010
Quote: Whitedragon
Cynder should just die at the end of the game.

Only you would say that.
---
DarkSpyro's resident "cool person" except there's nothing cool about me.
I've been here since god knows when and ask any old heads about me.
xx chloebabez Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#17 Posted: 22:23:21 16/02/2010
We all know Whitedragon hates Cynder, so just let her be. Ember is a more powerull Character huh? She didn't show any sign of it and she's just this little girly thing, even though made a sue, Cynder is still more powerull than Ember. I probablly would prefer Spyro & Cynder being siblings, it would be much more interesting. But, as Aqua-Dragoness said, if there are more games set in TLoS universe waiting to be released, i would prefer Cynder admitted her feelings for Spyro in te last game, in a different manner than DotD of course.

Anyhoo, i dont really support any of these pairings anyway...
#18 Posted: 22:25:34 16/02/2010
^ Don't use the Sue argument ever!
---
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#19 Posted: 23:10:20 16/02/2010
I dont like them being siblings, they look nothing like each other! I do support Spyro X Cynder.
#20 Posted: 00:50:46 17/02/2010
Quote: Ice Dragoness
I dont like them being siblings, they look nothing like each other! I do support Spyro X Cynder.

Same here
---
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#21 Posted: 01:24:07 17/02/2010
well...it might be cool if they were bro and sis
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#22 Posted: 01:29:51 17/02/2010
I'd perfer them as friends with a potential of developing a relationship LATER ON.
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#23 Posted: 01:35:32 17/02/2010
yeah you right
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#24 Posted: 01:44:01 17/02/2010
That would be way better. I think it would be a less cleche justification of why Spyro cares so much without really knowing her. Also, Cynder could have meant really greatful sisterly love. Also, Spyro and Cynder have spent thier whole lives in darkness and forced ignorance. Spyro grew up not knowing who or even what he was, and Cynder was corrupted and used as a weapon. Then they both did noting but fight. Not enough has been said between them to really prove that they have a lot in common or that they even know themselves well enough to be ready for a real relationship. Also, Cynder is the only female and they are both the only young ones, which makes the love thing not only forced in a fan service kind of way with nothing strong to it, but like they have no choice. If Spyro and Cynder really ARE the only young ones and Cynder really IS the only female, then Spyro and Cynder have no choice than to mate and reproduce, like it's thier responsibility. And that ladies and gentlemen, is just plain wrong! Especially at thier age...
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
#25 Posted: 01:47:37 17/02/2010
What about inter-species? *shot by xenophobic tards*
Doppel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1244
#26 Posted: 01:59:12 17/02/2010
This would extremely complicate the series. I Veto.
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#27 Posted: 03:41:55 17/02/2010
Quote: BlinktheCookie
I'd perfer them as friends with a potential of developing a relationship LATER ON.

This. You, Cookie... have yourself a bag of cookies. *hands you a bag*
#28 Posted: 09:47:59 17/02/2010
Quote: xx chloebabez
We all know Whitedragon hates Cynder, so just let her be. Ember is a more powerull Character huh? She didn't show any sign of it and she's just this little girly thing, even though made a sue, Cynder is still more powerull than Ember. I probablly would prefer Spyro & Cynder being siblings, it would be much more interesting. But, as Aqua-Dragoness said, if there are more games set in TLoS universe waiting to be released, i would prefer Cynder admitted her feelings for Spyro in te last game, in a different manner than DotD of course.

Anyhoo, i dont really support any of these pairings anyway...

I don't either. I mean Ember being a more better character.
#29 Posted: 12:13:22 17/02/2010
Quote: pony_girl24
well...it might be cool if they were bro and sis

It would've been, but they decided not to. Strangley.
---
#30 Posted: 13:22:50 17/02/2010
Quote: Doppel

*presses X* Veto FTW!
#31 Posted: 14:33:24 17/02/2010
It would be rather interesting
---
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#32 Posted: 20:18:14 17/02/2010
Now, that I think of it,, no. They could use that bit of info in the plot for the next spyro game. Since they
fall in love in DOTD
that could be vital for the next game.
Kimbia28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1890
#33 Posted: 20:57:06 17/02/2010
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
That would be way better. I think it would be a less cleche justification of why Spyro cares so much without really knowing her. Also, Cynder could have meant really greatful sisterly love. Also, Spyro and Cynder have spent thier whole lives in darkness and forced ignorance. Spyro grew up not knowing who or even what he was, and Cynder was corrupted and used as a weapon. Then they both did noting but fight. Not enough has been said between them to really prove that they have a lot in common or that they even know themselves well enough to be ready for a real relationship. Also, Cynder is the only female and they are both the only young ones, which makes the love thing not only forced in a fan service kind of way with nothing strong to it, but like they have no choice. If Spyro and Cynder really ARE the only young ones and Cynder really IS the only female, then Spyro and Cynder have no choice than to mate and reproduce, like it's thier responsibility. And that ladies and gentlemen, is just plain wrong! Especially at thier age...

I agree
It was just forced and fan service
Imo it's kinda dumb there are no other dragons in Tlos at their age.
Are dragons near extinction in Tlos or something?All there is are the guardians,the chronicler (is he undead or something? :/)and some random dragon in the dragon city...and thats about all of them(as far as I know)
#34 Posted: 23:53:41 17/02/2010

baaaawwwww
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#35 Posted: 05:12:52 18/02/2010
Theres no proof of Spyro loving her back though. Spyro never showed any signs of loving her back. Cynder flirted and showed signs of a crush during the game constantly. Ember and Spyro is a cute couple, also Ember is a much powerfuller character. I do not think Spyro and Cynder is a cute couple, they are just not perfect for each other. Spyro needs a soulmate. I like it how Spyro just wants to be friends with Ember too. I think a character with a personality like Misty or Ash would go for him.

Erm, I'm pretty sure that Spyro loves Cynder back...please don't get mad at me Whitedragon, just read what I have to say:

1. When Spyro defeated Cynder in ANB, he didn't want to leave her behind. Instead, he picked her up and carried Cynder back to the Temple.
2. In TEN, on the Pirate Orena when Spyro and Cynder where forced to fight each other, Spyro refused to attack Cynder. "Cynder, I don't want to fight you..." -Spyro
3. And of course, when Cynder turned into DarkCynder in DOTD, Spyro also refused to fight her.
4. At the end of DOTD, Spyro and Cynder were flying happily together in Avalar. I think I've made my point. :3
---
N/A
Ice Fire Gold Sparx Gems: 2790
#36 Posted: 05:43:27 18/02/2010
Quote: Skyqueen

Erm, I'm pretty sure that Spyro loves Cynder back...please don't get mad at me Whitedragon, just read what I have to say:

1. When Spyro defeated Cynder in ANB, he didn't want to leave her behind. Instead, he picked her up and carried Cynder back to the Temple.
2. In TEN, on the Pirate Orena when Spyro and Cynder where forced to fight each other, Spyro refused to attack Cynder. "Cynder, I don't want to fight you..." -Spyro
3. And of course, when Cynder turned into DarkCynder in DOTD, Spyro also refused to fight her.
4. At the end of DOTD, Spyro and Cynder were flying happily together in Avalar. I think I've made my point. :3

Yeah i think Sky is right!! No offence
---
She pulls up the covers and shivers in fright she hides from the colour that rides on the night
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#37 Posted: 05:49:21 18/02/2010
And don't forget the part when Spyro was trying to convince Cynder to stay at the Temple, even after all bad things she had done while under Malefor's control at the beginning of TEN.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:49:45 18/02/2010 by Aura24
#38 Posted: 08:08:10 18/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Skyqueen

i believe you've posted that somewhere before. smilie
#39 Posted: 09:33:28 18/02/2010 | Topic Creator
^ We all know. Stop spamming up our forums with it.
neonspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 651
#40 Posted: 10:33:19 18/02/2010
Quote: bionicle2809

*presses X* Veto FTW!

Yay we vetoed got team br's on guardian bionicle xD
---
Cynder loves Spyro! They're gonna have a happy family with cute little eggs :3 ITS NOT THE END!(I'm actually crying!My DA: Draconicmaster.deviantart.com
#41 Posted: 22:40:58 18/02/2010
Quote: Aqua-Dragoness
Quote: BlinktheCookie

This. You, Cookie... have yourself a bag of cookies. *hands you a bag*

Wheeee! I win!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me