Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Generic topic subjects...
Page 1 of 1
Generic topic subjects... [CLOSED]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#1 Posted: 22:03:04 05/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Yeah, that was random... Anyway, over the last few months I have seen loads of people making hundreds of different topics on the subject whether they will make anymore Spyro games, and quite frankly its getting just a bit (very much) reppetative... Its already been confirmed that theres going to be another Spyro game and many of us (well, mainly Aura24) posts on every topic of the subject displaying her proof... So, I have 2 things to suggest...

1. Before you make a topic asking whether they're going to release a new Spyro game why don't you look to see if there already are topics of the same subject...

2. Nobody cares if you think they're going to cancel the Spyro games... People these days arnt patient, they don't realise that for the last 3 Spyro games we didn't hear any information about them until February to April time...

So, to conclude, to all you people who are worried about them not releasing a new Spyro game just wait... Hell, who's gonna listen to me anyway smilie...
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#2 Posted: 22:21:37 05/02/2010
mk boss
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#3 Posted: 22:49:09 05/02/2010
Most of the members who post the topics were new members. And they probably didn't bother looking at other topics who have proof and confirmation about 'There is a new spyro game.', and just post topics on the same question over and over about 'is there a new spyro game' or 'is dotd the last spyro game ever?'
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#4 Posted: 03:48:31 06/02/2010
Well, the sources telling us about this new game aren't the most reliable on the planet. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#5 Posted: 07:14:21 06/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
Well, the sources telling us about this new game aren't the most reliable on the planet. <.<;

Ok, that may be fair but still... All we need to do is wait and see what happens...
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#6 Posted: 18:40:35 06/02/2010
okayyy
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#7 Posted: 02:31:38 08/02/2010
U got it (i want anyway)
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#8 Posted: 05:46:41 08/02/2010
Pretty much, I agree with HIR. This is the internet, you can never trust your sources until you hear it from an OFFICIAL website, magazine, see an official trailer or ad, etc. I'm standing by with "No game plans" until I get said proof. And here's the difference - For the last 3 games, sure, they were announced in Feb - April time, but it had been 4 months since the previous game was released. This time, it's been A YEAR and 4 months. So there's your other point.
And I'm not worried about them not making another game - I'm worried about them MAKING another game. I'm still a Spyro fan and all, but even the fans gotta know when it needs to be put to rest. I'd rather see a series I like end on a "good" note than milk the long dead cow once more.
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#9 Posted: 05:59:29 08/02/2010
Well, believe what you want to believe.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#10 Posted: 06:00:40 08/02/2010
I do believe what I want. I believe one day we're all gonna get slaughtered by Pyramid Head.
---
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9878
#11 Posted: 02:38:40 09/02/2010
Quote: Cloudtail4ever
Pretty much, I agree with HIR. This is the internet, you can never trust your sources until you hear it from an OFFICIAL website, magazine, see an official trailer or ad, etc. I'm standing by with "No game plans" until I get said proof. And here's the difference - For the last 3 games, sure, they were announced in Feb - April time, but it had been 4 months since the previous game was released. This time, it's been A YEAR and 4 months. So there's your other point.
And I'm not worried about them not making another game - I'm worried about them MAKING another game. I'm still a Spyro fan and all, but even the fans gotta know when it needs to be put to rest. I'd rather see a series I like end on a "good" note than milk the long dead cow once more.

i agree.
what you said at the end reminded me of a saying i heard, which is now part of my sig., "if the horse is dead, dismout"
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#12 Posted: 03:18:45 09/02/2010
grrrrrrrrrrrr
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#13 Posted: 21:37:56 09/02/2010
I do believe what I want. I believe one day we're all gonna get slaughtered by Pyramid Head.

I believe the whole of the planet will burn up in the explosion of the sun... which it will. p_o
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#14 Posted: 22:42:56 09/02/2010 | Topic Creator

I believe the whole of the planet will burn up in the explosion of the sun... which it will. p_o

LIES! ALL OF IT! LIES! I believe that we will blow up and cause the sun to extinguish smilie
#15 Posted: 23:10:51 09/02/2010
Quote: bionicle2809

LIES! ALL OF IT! LIES! I believe that we will blow up and cause the sun to extinguish :P

Actually, that's a lie, for I destroyed Earth the other night when I ran into it and it exploded.
---
#16 Posted: 17:04:20 10/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: bionicle2809

LIES! ALL OF IT! LIES! I believe that we will blow up and cause the sun to extinguish smilie

Actually, that's a lie, for I destroyed Earth the other night when I ran into it and it exploded.

Damn... Can I haz glu to stick it back together?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me