Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!!
First | Previous | Page 19 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37
Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!! [CLOSED]
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#901 Posted: 14:48:01 01/02/2010
when cynder uses shadow claws,her claws get long and black and she goes in a fighting frenzy.when spyro uses it turns into dark spyro,but while spyro uses shadow claw, he can use fury breath.i try to post a picture if i can
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#902 Posted: 20:24:26 01/02/2010
cool element :3
#903 Posted: 20:36:56 01/02/2010
Thanks,I have a new one.......
FireWaves.Spyros newest element.FireWaves is kinda like fear,but is a hot burning waves of flame with third degree burns on your enemies
#904 Posted: 20:38:04 01/02/2010
awesome. =3
#905 Posted: 20:44:42 01/02/2010
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im awesome when it comes to being ME!!!!
#906 Posted: 20:45:54 01/02/2010
lolz!!

i'm awesome when it comes to plushies. =3

lol off-topicness.
#907 Posted: 20:52:34 01/02/2010
earth strike
#908 Posted: 20:54:13 01/02/2010
spyroflail

purple energy wave like the earth pound but has the power of convexity and temporarily STUNs enemies.
#909 Posted: 20:56:47 01/02/2010
exactlysee at my school people call me weird but that is just the way i roll!
#910 Posted: 20:57:22 01/02/2010
i dont see whats weired with ya XP
#911 Posted: 21:02:39 01/02/2010
im dont like that much stuff normal girls like,for example i like the PBR and guy stuff
#912 Posted: 21:03:50 01/02/2010
i like:

well i could list them but i already did in my profile. XP
#913 Posted: 21:09:19 01/02/2010
cool lol
spyromaster900 Blue Sparx Gems: 751
#914 Posted: 00:18:11 02/02/2010 | Topic Creator
hello everyone. i will post the series and the single elemental attack.
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#915 Posted: 03:55:38 02/02/2010
cool!
i just noticed
WE'RE ALMOST TO THE 1000 POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#916 Posted: 03:58:15 02/02/2010 | Topic Creator
hey everybody. i want to say CONGRATES for getting the 19th page. this just made history. so here is the normal elemental combo.

ultimate combo: poison magnetic missile

ability: this will allow you to uprise a magnetic rock in a missile shape. this rock will have a large poison tip on the front with deadly poison smoke. this will kill only major enemies like elite enemies. it is attracted to your enemies armour.

appearance: this will first look as if you are building a massive energy. you are actually raising a magnetic ore in a missile shape, it will have a green gas around the tip. the gas is coming from the poison tip. the enemy will see it and will laugh. the missile will launch at high speed into your enemy peircing its armour and poisoning it. the enemy will cry in pain as the poison starts killing it. after 5 seconds your enemy will be weak enough for a final hit. you ram and headbutt the missile through the enemy and that will finish it off. you will have a 90% increase in gems. this will use all your magic.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here begins the series. and there are 4 total in this series.

(#1) ultimate combo: Rubber antigravity pulse

ability: this ability allows you to creat a heavy rubber sphere. you will be able to kill your enemies with it with antigravity pulse. this launches it and it bounces hurting your enemies. this uses all your magic and increase 15% more gems.

appearance: this first looks like your making a ball of surrounding materials. with 1/4 magic used to turn the ball of materials into rubber( very bouncey, but heavy) You make a wave of antigravity to float the rubber useing another 1/4 magic. your enemies will move in and you will jump up and release a massive pulse,this uses another 1/4 magic. sending your enemies 2 feet away and launching the rubber ball. your enemies are being hit rapidly in a circle and are crying in pain as they are being hit. you land away from the enemies and watch the enemies being hit to death( so your just standing and watching the fun) you then send another pulse finishing off your enemies with a sonic bounce from the ball. you will gain 15% more gems. this uses all your magic.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(#2) Diamondal antigravity pulse

ability: this ability allows you to kill your enemies in seconds. you will raise diamonds and crystals and they'll surround you.(just like the other antigravity pulse) each hit does 20 damage and uses half magic.

appearance: this will first look as if you are being poisoned. you are actually building an antigravity shock. you use 1/4 magic. you then jump on the ground releasing the antigravity into the ground. as the diamond and crystal shards uprise, all your enemies see are slices in the ground. you are surrounded by the shards and start to build energy. a shard will sparkle, and your enemies will attack. at that moment, you release a massive pulse sending your enemies flying. you send another and launch the attack. the shards fly right through your enemies killing them. this uses another 1/4 for the pulses. you will be gaining 10% more gems and this attack takes 30 to 45 seconds.
(#3) ultimate combo: Ice antigravity pulse

ability: you will be to freez and blow your enemies away. with ice spikes around you that are razor sharp. when you release the ice spikes, they will solid and hurt your enemies. with a second pulse you finish them off. uses 2/4 magic and kills all surrounding enemies.

appearance: you will first shatter an ice block into shards. your enemies will start to laugh and ready to attack. you send a massive wave of antigravity lifting your enemies and the shards. ( you can attack them if you want) you build a massive pulse around you. you release it with a loud "boom". the shards fly as soon as the pulse is released and starts to solid your enemies. the pulse will cancle the antigravity. you will then build another pulse. when you release it, it will shatter your solid enemies and sending them flying and defeated. you used 2/4 magic and a gain of 20% more gems.
(#4) ultimate combo: electric antigravity pulse

ability: this ability allows you to make lightning bolts into solid shards. you will be able to shock and explode your enemies. ( same as the other pulses) you will use 3/4 magic and kill all enemies effected.

appearance: you will first shoot lightning bolts into the ground around you and they will solid. you will shatter them and once again use antigravity to raise them. you used 1/4 magic. you will build up energy for the pulse and another 1/4 magic. you release it firing the bolt shards in and at the enemies. as they are being shocked you are useing another 1/4 to build a pulse 5x's more powerful than the first. you then float suddenly in the air and release it as if it was a fury. the pulse explodes the bolt shards destroyinmg the rest of your enemies life. you will get an extra 35% more gems. you have used 3/4 magic and this will last up to 1 minute and 20 seconds.

hope yall enjoyed the last series. it was my best yet and i will have more in about 3 days. ENJOY smilie
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
#917 Posted: 03:59:49 02/02/2010
ooh! me make electric antigravity pulse!
---
GoldenDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#918 Posted: 04:01:39 02/02/2010
Hi, Nick!

I LOVE the new attacks!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!

I like the element, pony_girl24

I have a new SuperCombo:

The two elements which I am using are very easily fused, so a supercombo may occurr when both radiant attacks are used AND when both breath attacks are used.

I have made this specially in honor of this awesome topic.

So here it is:

FORCEFIELDS + FEAR

Breath Supercombo: THUNDER SCREECH You growl ferociosly, paralysing foes within a ten foot radius, and then breath rings of red-stained forcefields. They shoot like flat, circular walls which screech like thousands of fingernails on a chalkboard as they slam enemies away from you and petrify them with fear. The forcefields stun your enemies and warp the world around them. You can direct the blasts in any direction, and they will travel for twenty feet before disintegrating. They bruise enemies terribly, and slow their movements due to fear poisoning for 25 seconds after you have stopped using this attack.

Radiant Supercombo: EXPLOSIVE TERROR Your eyes glaze as you crouch calmly on the ground and turn a glowing red. Your body becomes lythe and snake-like. Your pupils dialate and fill your entire eyes with blackness and power. Then, you scream terrifyingly, and slam your body against the ground. A tumultuous shockwave explodes outward from you. It is amazingly thick and tall, and inside it, running, are the red, glowing outlines of fear wolves. Black slaver drips from their jaws, and they howl and tear foes as they are blasted backward by the shockwave. You may perform the slam to create this move once every three seconds, and each pass by the fear wolves in the shockwave knocks back foes and removes a significant portion of their health. Smaller foes, such as grublins, are destroyed in one charge.
---
~Best friends 'till the end of time: GamingMaster_76smilie and Nicksmilie~
Everyone has a dark side. Whether or not you choose it is the question.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:02:51 02/02/2010 by GoldenDragon
#919 Posted: 04:03:15 02/02/2010 | Topic Creator
well im off for the night in LA some i'll get to yall tommorow. but keep posting i'll get to yall. peace out people lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take good care of the topic bye.
---
#920 Posted: 04:07:45 02/02/2010
i'm the only person online right now that posts on this topic. smilie oh well...
---
#921 Posted: 04:08:54 02/02/2010
Naww!!

I'm still here!

Isn't Nick's element totally awesome!!??
---
#922 Posted: 04:10:56 02/02/2010
oh. whoops. srry. didn't see that.
and, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#923 Posted: 04:14:08 02/02/2010
That's okay!

Sorry, but I gotta go.

Dinner is awaiting consumption!

Talk to you tomorrow!
---
#924 Posted: 04:14:21 02/02/2010 | Topic Creator
o and be4 i go. awsome attack GoldenDragon!!!!!!!!!! its really cool. and i will give a heads up wen i have new attacks later guys.
---
#925 Posted: 04:19:39 02/02/2010
didn't u leave already? smilie i guess you came back...
i've gtg too. bye!
---
gaul2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1796
#926 Posted: 23:25:01 02/02/2010
Quote: GamingMaster_76
OOC: Plushie!!! Jealous?

smilie

[User Posted Image]

i have that and a im getting a cynder one
---
Bye Darkspyro! ;(
gaul2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1796
#927 Posted: 23:36:20 02/02/2010
Quote: gaul2
i got 1 solar wind-spyro will breath a atmosphere from another planet to knock a foe dead

blazer_venus (blast of lava)

sandstorm-mars (sand storm)

thunderstorm-jupiter (storm with a shocking blast)

downpass-saturn (deadly gas passes through a foe)

shockblast-uranus (foes now have a health bar (like A.N.B )

drown-neptune (foes for some reason drown from the earth)

kypevexity-kyper belt (convexity not fury)

heres a pic[User Posted Image]

(kypevexity)
---
Bye Darkspyro! ;(
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:36:44 02/02/2010 by gaul2
#928 Posted: 23:43:08 02/02/2010
Wind Blizzard...i post more later have a b-ball game
#929 Posted: 00:05:20 03/02/2010 | Topic Creator
hey guys. we didnt make history yet. i looked at the forums history and there is a topic with 20 pages and it has 970 something posts. and we need to beat it so we can make darkspyro history and i will have a few combos from the series tommorow.
---
#930 Posted: 02:14:55 03/02/2010
cool! i like it!
also, WE MUST MAKE HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *quadruple posts*
smilie i wouldn't actully do that. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:15:10 03/02/2010 by Pinkdesi101
#931 Posted: 03:24:29 03/02/2010
Thanks for the complement earlier, Nick!

I like all of the elemental ideas, guys!

...and yes..... MAKING HISTORY IS IMPERATIVE!!!!!! WE MUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

only....38 more posts.

I have another few elements, which I will post over the course of the next couple days.

Anyway, Later!
---
#932 Posted: 03:40:20 04/02/2010 | Topic Creator
im srry everyone. im not done the series. school is getting in the way. and well i have 2 out of 6 done. and i will probably need the rest of the week but it will be worth the wait.
---
#933 Posted: 03:46:50 04/02/2010
it's ok. take ur time. i'm sure we can think of some elements while your gone. smilie
---
#934 Posted: 05:17:57 04/02/2010
Quote: spyromaster900
im srry everyone. im not done the series. school is getting in the way. and well i have 2 out of 6 done. and i will probably need the rest of the week but it will be worth the wait.

No problem, man! School is a priority, and I'll be sure to keep the topic supplied with new elements + keep it going.

I have another element (and will post a couple more tomorrow)

X-Ray:

Breath Attack: RADIATION Your eyes glow red, and neon, pulsing air shrouds your body. You breath a liquid-like beam of wriggling, greenish energy, which warps and curls around your enemies. As it touches them, they are horribly chemically burned, and they cry out in agony. The X-rays penatrate deep within them and destroy their internal organs. They are crippled and rendered immoble as they collapse from the intense pain. You may kill them with two melees after touching them with this breath attack, however, after only ten seconds of using this attack, your magic bar will have drained.

Radiant Attack: NUCLEAR You curl yourself into a loose circle in the air and tuck in your wings. A green, glowing, neon foam sprays from your body as you begin to spin violently. The radioactive foam poisons your enemies with toxic radiation. You then create a thin blade of nuclear particles all along the edge of your body, and summon glittering, lashing ropes of radiation. You spin into a blur, and then ricochet wildly through the air, sawing with your ridge of nuclear radiation and detonating thousands of miniature atomic particles in the radiation ropes. Foes are slashed to bits or poisoned greviously by the toxic nuclear radiation, and the tiny bombs knock them high into the air, often disarming them.

I hope you guys all liked this!

I'll have some more soon!
---
#935 Posted: 06:14:44 04/02/2010
Quote: gaul2
Quote: GamingMaster_76
OOC: Plushie!!! Jealous?

smilie

[User Posted Image]

i have that and a im getting a cynder one

they dont have official cynder toys you need to make them
Apoc Gold Sparx Gems: 2941
#936 Posted: 23:57:53 04/02/2010
I just kill people with soundscapes
---
DarkSpyro's resident "cool person" except there's nothing cool about me.
I've been here since god knows when and ask any old heads about me.
#937 Posted: 01:42:11 05/02/2010
Ummmmm.... That's... interesting..

I'll have another element posted soon.
---
dragonboy135 Blue Sparx Gems: 712
#938 Posted: 01:48:35 05/02/2010
hi havent been on in a long time (topic i mean) and this a 1 that tok that long to make

enjoy!!

sound shot

a invisible "shot" of energized sound enters the opponents ears and terrorizes the brain with terrified screams that drive the enemy insane, very good for crowded rooms and crazy school cafeterias!! (food fight tested0 lol smilie
---
is it possible that you can move the world... is it possible to jump the stars...... is it possible... that im thinking? smilie OMG thats new!!!
#939 Posted: 01:52:00 05/02/2010
That's really cute!!!

Sounds awesome!!
---
dragonboy135 Blue Sparx Gems: 712
#940 Posted: 01:52:56 05/02/2010
thanx so much... ill hav anotha soon
---
is it possible that you can move the world... is it possible to jump the stars...... is it possible... that im thinking? smilie OMG thats new!!!
#941 Posted: 02:05:54 05/02/2010
Cool!
---
#942 Posted: 03:18:18 05/02/2010
cool elements! i just realized, i've only made one..... smilie
---
#943 Posted: 03:34:33 05/02/2010
Wind Blizzard:both spyro and cynder can use this it is like a blizzard but it gets up a 150 mph at a time.it picks up enemies and throws them at the other enemies
#944 Posted: 03:35:29 05/02/2010
cool! smilie
---
#945 Posted: 03:39:29 05/02/2010
i know right?!
#946 Posted: 03:41:24 05/02/2010
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
AWESOMESAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's a cross between awesome and applesause. smilie
---
#947 Posted: 03:43:02 05/02/2010
Cool!
---
#948 Posted: 03:44:15 05/02/2010
smilie lol
hey, u got on! yay!
oh, you were already on.... smilie
---
#949 Posted: 03:47:07 05/02/2010
Yeah!

I'll try to post one of my elements tonight.
---
First | Previous | Page 19 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me