Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!!
First | Previous | Page 18 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37
Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!! [CLOSED]
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#851 Posted: 04:14:19 30/01/2010
we should rlly get back on topic
spyromaster900 Blue Sparx Gems: 751
#852 Posted: 13:46:06 30/01/2010 | Topic Creator
don't worry, i noticed that it was all mostly spyro related and i took all the time and read it all. not only that ,i loved the special elements and normal elemental attacks. and i have a whole series to post between the day so i'll keep yall busy. AND CONGRATS ON GETTING TO THE 18TH PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe yall made it this far. wat would make this the hottest topic is if dark52 started posting on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i'll get to posting later and thanks for taking care of the topic while i couldn'ty get to it i was busy with house work and i got caught leaving the house to go fishing. so i won't keep yall waiting.

i will post the series today.
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
#853 Posted: 16:42:35 30/01/2010 | Topic Creator
here is the 1st series.

ultimate combo: Icy uranium vine call

ability: this will allow you to call upon heavy uranium vines with ice element. when the vines capture your enemies, the vines turn to ice. then another wave of vines come and shatter the frozen enemies.

appearance: you will first turn and icy blue and raise your head. you raise uranium vines with a stomp from your foot. your enemies scared trying to run away, the vines chase them and bring them back. you will open your wings and the vines will cover your enemies and then the vines turn blue and solid your enemies in ice. you will jump up and pound the ground as another wave of vines shoot up and they'll swing at the enemies, shattering them. you will get twice as many gems and use up half your magic. this takes up to 35 seconds.

(#2) ultimate combo: Firey uranium vine call

ability: this will allow you to burn annd crack your enemies. in one attack you raise uranium vines with flames spitting out. it burns your enemies as you hold them still and start to crush them with the vines squeezing them.

appearance: you will first stomp your foot. this surrounds you in flames and you turn red. you jump on the ground and firey uranium vines uprise and curl around your enemies. your enemies are screaming in pain from the fire of the vines. you jump up one last time and increase the flames and the vines start to squeeze. when they are almost dead, the vines will grow and obliderate the enemies. this gives twice as much gems and takes half your magic. this takes up to 35 seconds.

i will post #'s 3,4, and 5 in a little while.

hope yall enjoy these.
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
GoldenDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#854 Posted: 19:03:03 30/01/2010
Quote: spyromaster900
don't worry, i noticed that it was all mostly spyro related and i took all the time and read it all. not only that ,i loved the special elements and normal elemental attacks. and i have a whole series to post between the day so i'll keep yall busy. AND CONGRATS ON GETTING TO THE 18TH PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe yall made it this far. wat would make this the hottest topic is if dark52 started posting on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i'll get to posting later and thanks for taking care of the topic while i couldn'ty get to it i was busy with house work and i got caught leaving the house to go fishing. so i won't keep yall waiting.

i will post the series today.

You're welcome!
I love keeping this thread active, Nick!
My favorite part of the day is posting here!!!! (no joke!)

THOSE ELEMENTS ARE...... AMAZINGLY......CRAZILY.......INTENSELY UBER EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooooaah!!!!!!

I can't wait for the next ones in the series!!!

YAY!!!!!!

I will have an element, a supercombo, and your own special elemental fury posted in an hour or less.

I am SOOOOO phyched for the new element in your series!

Talk to ya then!
---
~Best friends 'till the end of time: GamingMaster_76smilie and Nicksmilie~
Everyone has a dark side. Whether or not you choose it is the question.
#855 Posted: 19:30:52 30/01/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks and its elements. im posting the last 3 in this series.
---
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4263
#856 Posted: 19:37:07 30/01/2010
Have another:

Frozen lightning

Breath attack:
Small enemies: E.G: Grublins
Streams of frozen lightning come out of your mouth and follow the small enemy until it hits them. They get cold and shiver and are then electrified, so they are easy to kill.

Medium enemies: E.G: Those troll things in DotD
Same tecnique (however you spell it) applies, but this time a thin sheet of ice encases the enemy for 5 seconds, giving the lightning time to seep through and kill them.

Large enemies: E.G: Bosses, robots in AHT and etc
Since these enemies are slower, the frozen lightning cannot freeze them in a thin sheet of ice because they are strong enough to break it so it encases them in icy metal instead, and the lightning hits the metal and anything caught inside will die.

Fury:
You leap up into the air, and an electric forcefield surrounds you. That stays there, but certain bolts will hunt down enemies and trap upo to 100 enemies in metal and electrify them. Very convenient for large troops of enemies.

Elemental attack:
It starts snowing snow that attracts foes. They stand under it but it turns silver. Then a thunderstorm will happen and whatever happens in the breath attack will happen to the attracted enemies.

Hope you liked! More elements to come!
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:46:26 31/01/2010 by Spyrobaby
#857 Posted: 20:46:12 30/01/2010 | Topic Creator
wait no more. here are #'s 3,4,and 5.

(#3) ultimate combo: Steel uranium vine call

ability: this will allow you to call upon uranium vines with steel spikes. this will surround your enemies and grind them in the vines as they squeeze. the tighter the vines squeeze the bigger the spikes get and soon the vines will rip apart your enemies.

appearance: you will first lie down on the ground. you will turn a silver color and you'll slam your tail on the ground.(just like the other two) this will raise massive uranium vines with small steel spikes. you will slam your tail again and launch yourself to your feet with a big shacking in the ground. you order the vines to attack by shinning a bright silver light. it will then curl itself on your enemies and start to gring them. your enemies will start to scream, cry, and weep in horror and pain. the final blow from the vines starts as they squeeze tighter and tighter and you watch the spikes grow. you then stomp your foot on a vine, the vines will react by ripping your enemies apart. when its over you get 3x's more gems and used 3/4 your magic. this will take 1minute and 30 seconds.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(#4) ultimate combo: Electric uranium vine call

ability: you can call upon uranium vines with electricity. (this is just like the other 3 vine calls) this will constrict your enemies as well as electricuting them up to 260 million volts.

appearance: this will first look as if you are being shocked. you are actually turning yellow and uprising electric uranium vines. you will make a small lightning shape blade on your tail. you wait for the vines to completely expose themselves. you then slam your tail making an electric trigger, just as this happens the vines attack the enemies. you see your enemies being constricted and glowing with electricity shocking them with 260 million volts. when this is over you will receive a bonus 500,experience points, blue gems per enemy. this uses all your magic and kills all surrounding ALL enemies it grasps.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(#5) ultimate combo: Poison uranium vine call

ability: ( this one is different) you will have the ability of uprising uranium vines with purple flower buds. this will surround you like a jail cell. here you can use it in any environment. this will poison any enemy that hits it and it is poisoned by a long thorn that recoils in the flower bud. kills all enemies that attack.

appearance: you will ( same as the other combos) hit the ground, but you will have a bright purple smoke around you. you will rise uranium vines to 6 feet and are spaced 1 foot 6 inches from each vine so they don't mix with other vines. your enemies will have the idea of just a normal vine casing and an easy target. when they first hit the vines you will stomp both your front feet and the buds will attack with poison pollon and poison thorns. the poison will make them keep attacking. as they go insane, each second the poison does 5 points and it will only make your enemies crazyer. at the end of the attack, the vines will make a one last hit. the vines will shoot the buds with the thorns out killing your enemies. this uses all your magic and takes up to 1 minute and 30 seconds.

hope yall loved these. thats the end of the 1st series. and i have a 2nd series waiting. i will post a normal ultimate combo cause i couldn't make a series of it and then i will start to post the other series.

hope yall really enjoyed them.
---
#858 Posted: 20:47:09 30/01/2010 | Topic Creator
and thats really cool. can't wait for the rest of the element.
---
#859 Posted: 21:20:44 30/01/2010
THAT IS [really insanley awesomeepiccupcakes word here]
#860 Posted: 21:34:14 30/01/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks and i will have more tommorow.
---
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#861 Posted: 21:59:43 30/01/2010
cool! smilie
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#862 Posted: 22:05:42 30/01/2010
i have something random to say:

[User Posted Image]
#863 Posted: 23:32:06 30/01/2010
Hello!
---
#864 Posted: 23:34:03 30/01/2010
yay! you're online!!!

check out my film topic XP
#865 Posted: 23:37:10 30/01/2010
I know!

I'll have an element in fifteen mins.
---
#866 Posted: 23:37:57 30/01/2010
ok, awesome! smilie
#867 Posted: 23:51:09 30/01/2010
I have your element, GamingMaster_76!!

I hope you like it:

Liquidmaster:

Breath Attack: LIQUID ALLIES You breath a brilliantly blue jet of extremely corrosive liquid which dissolves enemies' armor and weapons. Inside the liquid are thousands of tiny, green, pirranah-like fish. Their teeth are curved like gleaming white scemitards and are coated in a powerful neurotoxin. They swim up the beam and latch on to foes. Their teeth inject the toxin and deal significant damage. As your enemies drop to the ground, twitching and cackling madly, the fish transform into green blots of venom, and poison foes further.

Radiant Attack: LIVING OCEAN You lay flat on the ground, with your wings held high in the air. All around you, the ground turns into a sparkling blue liquid which foes sink into. It is thick and gluey, like tar, and traps your enemies in place. Then, you roar ferociously, and slam your wings onto the lake's surface, at which point, the water bubbles and boils. Foes scream in agony as they are cooked alive, and dozens of spiny, sharp-toothed fish tear at them. The venom in the bites paralyses them, and they sink below the surface to their doom. Once dead, they release 15% more gems.
---
#868 Posted: 23:56:08 30/01/2010
those are awe inspiring!!! ED
#869 Posted: 01:15:58 31/01/2010
Thanks soooooooooo much!!

Sorry I was off for so long. I had to help my dad do some housework.

Let me tell you, removing wallpaper is harder than it sounds.

Ugh... So much scraping...
---
#870 Posted: 05:59:24 31/01/2010 | Topic Creator
they are awsome. can't wait for wat you have next in mind.
---
#871 Posted: 06:01:37 31/01/2010
hiya people XP

it's 5:00 here, and i'm urber bored now. i wish i wasnt so tired and i could make another.
#872 Posted: 16:16:08 31/01/2010 | Topic Creator
hey i will make due to posting a few from the second series so keep your eyes peeled.
---
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4263
#873 Posted: 16:18:32 31/01/2010
U read my element? It done
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#874 Posted: 18:03:00 31/01/2010
they are awsome. can't wait for wat you have next in mind.

Thanks a bunch!!!

hey i will make due to posting a few from the second series so keep your eyes peeled.

I will!!! *peels eyes*

Also, I liked ur element, Spyrobaby. Good one!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:39:08 31/01/2010 by GoldenDragon
#875 Posted: 20:44:39 31/01/2010
i need to think of more elements. smilie I CAN'T THINK OF ANY! smilie smilie
---
#876 Posted: 20:54:32 31/01/2010 | Topic Creator
same with GoldenDragon. its really cool. and hey i will post them in like an hour.
---
#877 Posted: 21:32:00 31/01/2010
um.... i have no idea. i'll think of one soon. smilie
---
dragonboy135 Blue Sparx Gems: 712
#878 Posted: 21:55:36 31/01/2010
man this topic is so cool i really ought to think of another
---
is it possible that you can move the world... is it possible to jump the stars...... is it possible... that im thinking? smilie OMG thats new!!!
#879 Posted: 22:09:37 31/01/2010
same with GoldenDragon. its really cool. and hey i will post them in like an hour.

I'm avidly awaiting the elements, Nick!!

I will have my element and a supercombo ready in about an hour as well.

Also, I agree with you, dragonboy135!
---
dragonboy135 Blue Sparx Gems: 712
#880 Posted: 22:46:58 31/01/2010
i think i got one, if anyone has a related one and has posted b4 me im sorry im just trying to get random ideas out of my system.

STICKY SILVER

the user breathes out a small silver looking wisp of air that quickly grows into a thickening fog that freezes any opponent skin into a silver sculpture and slowly electrifyes it to death.

man myns really lame lol
---
is it possible that you can move the world... is it possible to jump the stars...... is it possible... that im thinking? smilie OMG thats new!!!
#881 Posted: 23:31:53 31/01/2010
It's not lame!

It is important to always maintain a positive outlook on your work.
---
#882 Posted: 23:40:42 31/01/2010 | Topic Creator
i agree, its really cool. i wonder why i couldn't come up with that. anyways. i will posting unpridictably so yall be surprised and in suspence. it makes it fun for me. hehe.
---
#883 Posted: 23:41:47 31/01/2010
I'm waiting eagerly for your next element, Nick!
---
#884 Posted: 23:46:27 31/01/2010
i should make a pic of that element. smilie
---
#885 Posted: 23:47:47 31/01/2010
It would look good!
---
#886 Posted: 23:58:13 31/01/2010
i'll start working on it then. smilie
---
#887 Posted: 00:06:10 01/02/2010
Great!

I can't wait to see it posted!

I have my element!

Here it is:

Pure:

Breath Attack: REMORSE You hover just above the ground and breath a sparkling cyclone of white, glittering light. It is filled with tiny, glowing, feather-like flecks of golden and silver light as well. These absorb into your enemies and double them over in pain. They cry for mercy and are burned from the inside. The pureness of the light makes them feel a deep sorrowful remorse for all of the evil which they have done and they collapse to the ground in pathetic heaps, unable to move for twenty seconds after you have stopped using this move.

Radiant Attack: AWAKEN You rise into the air with your wings beating slowly, your eyes closed, and your head held low. All around you is a delecate shimmering of the air accompanied by the sound of softly rustling leaves as a beautiful halo of white light dances around your body. Everywhere, spirits of light emerge and shroud your enemies. You suddenly lift your head and howl one piercing, melancholy note, and then the earth splits and beams of light shoot toward the heavens. The light spirits blend into one intense aura, and foes drop to the ground crying and begging you for forgiveness. The light beams burn them and remove health, and they drop extra gems as they are effected by this move. After you have stopped using this element, foes are immoble for twenty five seconds.

I hope you liked this guys!

I'll have a supercombo posted later on today.
---
#888 Posted: 00:11:56 01/02/2010 | Topic Creator
that is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait to see the combo. if this is that good i wonder wat the combo will be like.
---
#889 Posted: 00:14:10 01/02/2010
Thank you so much!!!!!!!

I'll have the combo posted in five to ten mins. (sorry, I'm a slow typer)
---
#890 Posted: 00:24:27 01/02/2010
i'm almost done with my picture. i might make on of remorse. smilie
------------------------------------------
edit: done with sticky silver! smilie
[img][User Posted Image][/img]
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:29:16 01/02/2010 by Pinkdesi101
#891 Posted: 00:49:46 01/02/2010
Great job!!!!!

I love it!
---
#892 Posted: 00:56:25 01/02/2010
really? here's the remorse one. smilie
[User Posted Image]
---
#893 Posted: 01:06:39 01/02/2010
WOW!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!
---
#894 Posted: 01:13:12 01/02/2010
thx. smilie
(filler)
---
#895 Posted: 01:13:51 01/02/2010
Ur welcome!

What Paint Program do u use?
---
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#896 Posted: 01:28:52 01/02/2010
shadow claw,its mainly cynder but spyro can only use it during fury
#897 Posted: 01:32:00 01/02/2010
I like the idea.

Could you elaborate on it a bit more?
---
#898 Posted: 03:16:12 01/02/2010
Quote: GoldenDragon
Ur welcome!

What Paint Program do u use?

idk. it's one of the old ones. smilie
---
#899 Posted: 03:58:23 01/02/2010
Quote: GamingMaster_76
your fury attack:
[User Posted Image]
nick's element- frostfire:
[User Posted Image]
nick's fury- frostfury:
[User Posted Image]
nick's secondary attack- Frostveration:
[User Posted Image]

i'll make a pic of Starfury (that's what i name it now. smilie)
---
#900 Posted: 12:57:42 01/02/2010 | Topic Creator
those are WICKED awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those look really cool. thanks.

i found my idea book so now i can post the series. and i will sometime today.
---
First | Previous | Page 18 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me