Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!!
First | Previous | Page 11 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37
Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!! [CLOSED]
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#501 Posted: 20:12:04 20/01/2010
Dark orb?
spyromaster900 Blue Sparx Gems: 751
#502 Posted: 23:28:40 20/01/2010 | Topic Creator
i have anew ultimate combo. here it is.

ultimate combo: helium acid shower

ability: this ability lets you make a rain shower with acid raindrops. it is also filled with helium. as the drops hit your enemy they inflate a little and burns them when your enemy is big enogh with helium, the last drops will explode your enemy. as the enemy explodes, that will explode the rest of the enemies. kills an average 15 enemies.

appearance: first you will spin. as you spin, a flash of yellowish green will shoot in the sky above. clouds will come and it will start to rain, as to see its acid raindrops. your enemies will start to scream and you will see burning smoke from your enemies. they are being burned, as well as expanding with helium. when they are almost floating, the last drop will be shown in slow motion. when it hits the enemy, it returns to normal speed, and you watch your enemies explode. at the end, you will be surrounded in gems. this attack will take no more than 30 seconds or less. this uses 3/4 of your magic.

hope yall liked this one.
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#503 Posted: 23:30:11 20/01/2010
yep i did smilie
GoldenDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#504 Posted: 23:48:27 20/01/2010
I LOVED it!!!!

Awesome work!

I have new elements too:

Fungal:

Breath Attack: SPORES You breath out a mysterious dull brown cloud which moves desturbingly independently of your will. They cloud is attracted to your enemies, almost like a magnet. As it comes into contact with foes, it flows over their skin and pours into their nose and mouths as well as forming a thin layer on areas not covered by armor. Suddenly, your enemies let out shrieks of intense agony and fall to the ground. They froth at the mouth and writhe around as small, prickly mushrooms erupt from all over their body. This attack renders foes helpless for twenty-five seconds after it has stopped being used.

Radiant Attack: POSSESED You grip the earth and crouch low to the ground. Your eyes glaze over, their pupils disappearing and the whole of both eyes glowing a venemous green. Foes are hypnotized and are unable to look away as a thick yellow foam bubbles up from the ground all around you and becomes coated in mushroom spores. As the foam touches your enemies, it absorbs into their skin. Then they go completely and utterly insane. They run wildly about, attacking eachother and throwing their armor aside. They will even run off of the edge of a cliff if one is nearby. The effects of this attack will wear off fifteen seconds after you have stopped using this attack.

Galactic:

Breath Attack: STARDUST You breath out a vortex of sparkling, toxic gas called stardust which is as hot as the core of a star. Blue, yellow, red, and white mix together in a swirling rainbow of color. The dust is riddled with rays of scorching radiation, and the beam which you breath pulses and ripples with it. As you sweep the beam across your enemies, they are blasted backward with the force of the impact, and the stardust fills their lungs. The radiation poisons them, and they are temporarily knocked over and paralysed.

Radiant attack: SUPER NOVA You rise into the air and begin to glow a brilliant white. You convulse suddenly and send out a boiling wave of white-hot radiation and stardust which knocks back enemies and stuns them. You become so blindingly bright that foes must cover their eyes, and those which do not do this quickly enough become blinded. Stardust flows off of you and flows into a super-heated gas cloud which condenses into a swirling galaxy-like formation. Tendrils of light and radiation wrap around your enemies and mutate and burn them. As this happens, you create shockwaves as star-like mini-bombs explode in the midst of your galactic formation. The effects of this attack render foes immoble for 25 seconds after you have stopped using it, and they remain dissoriented and half-blind for 35.
---
~Best friends 'till the end of time: GamingMaster_76smilie and Nicksmilie~
Everyone has a dark side. Whether or not you choose it is the question.
#505 Posted: 23:52:33 20/01/2010
awesome smilie

you're welcome smilie
#506 Posted: 23:59:22 20/01/2010
Ha!

Thanx a bunch!
---
#507 Posted: 00:04:15 21/01/2010 | Topic Creator
I ...........HAVE......no words....................for how...............TOTALLY AWSOME these are (passes out from awsomeness) (wakes up in 2 minutes) they are EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
#508 Posted: 00:06:47 21/01/2010
Awwww!

Don't pass out!

*Splashes cold water on you*

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#509 Posted: 00:09:07 21/01/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks. and i will post more tommorow. and i will have a new one each day. hope yall will enjoy them.
---
#510 Posted: 00:12:15 21/01/2010
No, thank you!

I ALWAYS enjoy your elements.

I'm looking forward to the next ones.
---
#511 Posted: 00:15:25 21/01/2010 | Topic Creator
and u will enjoy them promise you all. and i have A special post late tonight. and yall will also get one special attack. this is my thanks to you all.
---
#512 Posted: 00:16:27 21/01/2010
Quote: GoldenDragon
I'm looking forward for GamingMaster's mum to come home so she can log onto eBay and buy the damn plushie.

lol smilie

that was off topic.

i will think of one! Diamond Acid!

and thank you SM smilie

*hugs all*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:17:40 21/01/2010 by GamingMaster_76
#513 Posted: 00:33:12 21/01/2010
But, I never said that!
---
#514 Posted: 00:40:47 21/01/2010
i edited it smilie
#515 Posted: 00:45:35 21/01/2010
Yeah, I knew I'd never swear.

I know how to edit it too.

Cool prank though! Lol. smilie smilie
---
#516 Posted: 01:20:07 21/01/2010
lol. true though, i want the plushie. even though i would not say 'damn' for it smilie
#517 Posted: 01:22:11 21/01/2010
Yeah. I'm thinkin' about getting a plushie myself. I found a pretty good one on Amazon.com.
---
#518 Posted: 01:35:47 21/01/2010
i found a 22 inch one on eBay and for once it wasn't bidding.
#519 Posted: 02:48:46 21/01/2010
Cool!
---
#520 Posted: 02:49:54 21/01/2010
im just glad it wasnt bidding smilie
#521 Posted: 03:17:40 21/01/2010 | Topic Creator
i will have all the elements tommorow. i can't do it tonight. i got busy with other things. srry every one. smilie i will make it up tommorow.
---
#522 Posted: 03:18:16 21/01/2010
It's always good with less competition!

P.S. I'll have some more elements by tomorrow!
---
#523 Posted: 03:19:28 21/01/2010 | Topic Creator
cool im looking forword to it. well night everyone. and im louisiana so its night time. so i'll amaze you all tommorow.
---
#524 Posted: 03:22:08 21/01/2010
Cool.

Night, Nick.

Talk to you tomorrow.
---
dragonboy135 Blue Sparx Gems: 712
#525 Posted: 04:43:28 21/01/2010
black lightning.

like electricity breath but it covers the user in a thundrous dark shield that deflects and energizes any projectile and it homes in on the unwary foe.

i just thought of malefor and it just popped in my head smilie (gasps!) that means i must be..be...... CORRUPTED MWAHAHAHA smilie
---
is it possible that you can move the world... is it possible to jump the stars...... is it possible... that im thinking? smilie OMG thats new!!!
#526 Posted: 23:11:16 21/01/2010
Interesting....

Good Idea!
---
#527 Posted: 03:52:26 22/01/2010 | Topic Creator
i have a new special attack. for all his help i made this for GoldenDragon.

ultimate combo: GoldenDragon spirit.

ability: you will turn a golen color. and you will be able to release a golden dragon spirit. it will fly around your enemies and through them. when it flies through them, your enemies will die in seconds. the spirit will collect gems,it will make your enemies scream in pain and give you 20% more gems.

appearance: you will curl up into a ball and turn gold. you will stand and open your wings, then you will slowly raise your head. with a fall to the ground, and a different dragon roars and you then notice the golden dragon spirit the size of Ignitus. it will fly rapidly around you and through your enemies. each time the spirit torpedoes through your enemies, it gives 20 hits each. in seconds, 3 seconds = 60 hits, your enemies will be just be able to stand. then, with its mouth open, it will roar and eat the remainding life they have. it will collect all the gems and increase them by 20%, you can see it in front of you cause the spirit is standing before you, then it will spear into you giving you gems. this takes half your life and all your magic but it will be replaced by the gems you collected.

hope you liked this GoldenDragon. and every one i shall have another soon.
---
#528 Posted: 03:53:45 22/01/2010
conicidence, im a golden spirit dragoN! <.>
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#529 Posted: 03:57:59 22/01/2010
WOW!!!
these ideas are so cool!
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#530 Posted: 04:28:47 22/01/2010
Liked it?

I'm in LOVE with it!!!!!!!I am completely honored to have such an INTENSELY........AMAZINGLY.......EPICLY AWESOME element named after me!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much, Nick!!! I owe my creativity to your kindness!
---
#531 Posted: 14:04:38 23/01/2010 | Topic Creator
WOW thanks!!!!!!!! i have a few more elemental attacks to post and i would be glad to make anyone else a special attack. and it would give me something to do. and the best part i get to share it with yall. and just ask if u want me to make one.
---
#532 Posted: 17:22:03 23/01/2010
You are welcome, and no problem.

I have a new supercombo to post today (and an elemental atttack or two later on when I have finished them). I got the idea from the list you sent me, nick.

Here it is:

DIAMOND+EARTH

When both dragons ues the breath attacks at once, the elements fuse and make a new element:

Dimondal Cannon: You lower your head and in the gap between your horns forms colossal boulder of glittering crystal with a hard earthen core. It is coated with huge spikes of diamond that stand out anywhere from six inches to a foot from the central sphere. Contained inside each spike of diamond crystal is a resivoir of swirling orange venom which is super-heated into a toxic, burning lava. Then, you roar and flip your head forward and up violently. This catapults the sphere away from you with the force of a cannon. It slams heavily through ranks of enemies, knocking them over and at the same time stabbing and injecting them with lava venom. Once the sphere has immobilized ten foes in this way, it explodes into a spray of deadly shrapnel, capable of slicing clean through the thickest shield. Foes are immoble for thirty-five seconds after you have stopped using this element.

I hope you guys liked it!

A MESSAGE to all: Plz check out my topic in fandom! //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...ic=25973&page=1

P.S.: I'm creating a special element for you, Nick, and should have it posted some time over the next few days.
---
spyro glitcher Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#533 Posted: 17:28:17 23/01/2010
virtual breath - a green computer chip looking breath that turns all enemies hit into nano particles of exp
---
Toonami is comin' back! WOOP!
#534 Posted: 17:32:14 23/01/2010
That's pretty darn cool!
---
spyro glitcher Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#535 Posted: 17:39:32 23/01/2010
thanx oh i just got one

virtual fury - fury attack for virtual breath you become a green computor chim like aura on the ground. skiming around the floor devoring foes and magnatizeing gems for a while
---
Toonami is comin' back! WOOP!
#536 Posted: 17:46:40 23/01/2010
That's Cool!

A MESSAGE to all: Plz check out my fandom topic and post!
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...ic=25973&page=1
---
#537 Posted: 19:38:36 23/01/2010 | Topic Creator
hey that sounds awsome. im really looking forward to seeing the special attack your making. and i will post the other elemental attacks soon today. and i hope yall will these.
---
#538 Posted: 19:46:30 23/01/2010
Yay!! Thanx for the complement, and I CANT WAIT for your new elemental attacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#539 Posted: 20:03:24 23/01/2010 | Topic Creator
dude wait no more. here they are.

ultimate combo: steel thunder bomb

ability: this ability allows you to send down an enourmous strike of lightning in the ground bringing up chuncks of steel into the sky. you will be able to crush your enemies,explode,and shock them. this kills all nearby enemies.

appearance: you will first stand on your hind legs and look up and then shoot a huge electric sphere. clouds will form and the spher will explode. your enemies cluelessly looking for an attack. you turn yellow and lightning strikes around you. your enemies become scared as they see chunks of steel going in to the clouds. you turn normal and you jump up and spin. all of a sudden, lightning strikes and constantly shocks your eemies. ( you blink, you miss it) you spin faster and small balls of steel shoot through the lightning hitting your enemies. ( each hit does 5 points and they are hit every 2 second) you then spin to your max speed and a 1 foot steel sphere comes at each enemy through the lightning.( you can watch it cause it stretches the lightnings beam on the enemies) it smashes into them and explodes. this uses all magic and makes 15% more gems.

hope you all enjoyed this and i have another one very shortly.
---
#540 Posted: 20:09:09 23/01/2010
THAT....IS......E-P-I-C........

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!!!!

MORE MORE!!!!

I need more NOW!
---
#541 Posted: 20:26:58 23/01/2010 | Topic Creator
the second one of the day.

ultimate combo: quarts antigravity pulse

ability: this ability allows you to uprise the quarts rock as sharp pointy shards. with antigravity, you float them infront of you and with pulse( sound wave) you launch them at your enemies. uses 2/4 of magic and kills all surrounding enemies.

appearance: you will first jump on the ground sending an antigravity wave. this is raising quarts rock shards. ( quarts has a hardness of 7 out of 10 on the rocks and mineral scale) your enemies are clueless of that the thin shards are all around you floating.( they can't see them cause they are so thin) you start to build up energy for a massive pulse. when you finally build up enough energy, you will turn a light blue color.( quarts come in all colors) you will have a whitish glow and in a blink of an eye you release the pulse. ( it looks like the secondary earth attack from T.E.N ) the quarts will fly amazingly fast at, through, and into your enemies. as your enemies fall and cry in a pain and die. they will release at least 15% more gems. this will take up to 40 seconds. cause the first time you use it, it has a short film as it happens.

hope yall loved these ultimate combos i made and i will make more.
---
#542 Posted: 20:41:16 23/01/2010
I ADORE the new one!!!!

I have a new element.

Here it is:

Supergravity:

Breath attack: VACUUM You create a bubble of grey-silver mist which encases foes and shimmers all around them. Suddenly, it turn a toxic blue green, and the sides of the bubble pucker in tho squeeze your foe and cloak them with an elastic rind of energy. They are unable to draw in breath, and they are deprived of air in a freezingly cold vacuum which saps their life energy. If they die in the vacuum you have created, they release 10% more gems, and then crumble into dust.

Radiant Attack: BLACK HOLES You rise into the air with your head held low. Your wings beat slowly and rythmicly as a black power swirls from you. Then, you slam onto the ground, creating a huge, black shockwave. It echoes with the roars of ancient spirits, and everywhere where it touches becomes riddled with glowing, dark black holes. There is a terrible sucking sound, like the plug being pulled from a tremendous bathtub, and air, dirt, leaves, rocks, and branches are all explosively ripped from around you and dragged into the holes. Foes are clobbered as debris speeds past them, and smaller enemies (such as grublins) are pulled in bodily and die at once. This attack dazes the remaining foes for 30 seconds after you have stopped using it.
---
#543 Posted: 20:53:05 23/01/2010 | Topic Creator
this is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have no word to describe this. its just too cool!!!!!!!!! i can't wait for the next one. i bet the next is twic as cool.
---
#544 Posted: 20:57:56 23/01/2010
Thanks so much!!!!

I am really excited for your next element as well!

Anyway.. I have to go eat lunch now.

I'll be back in an hour or two.
Thankx again for all of the complements!
Later!
---
dragonboy135 Blue Sparx Gems: 712
#545 Posted: 00:13:04 24/01/2010
man these ideas are so cool that the producers of spyro shuld think about using them! really good! smilie
---
is it possible that you can move the world... is it possible to jump the stars...... is it possible... that im thinking? smilie OMG thats new!!!
#546 Posted: 00:15:31 24/01/2010
AWESOME! i NEED these!'

opps, i meant... we.
#547 Posted: 00:25:59 24/01/2010
Hey, Thanks so much guys!!!

It's because of complements like this that we element-makers are spurred on to greatness!

You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#548 Posted: 00:28:17 24/01/2010
yay, youre online again! *hugs*
#549 Posted: 00:34:14 24/01/2010
YAY!!! smilie

*hugs back*

I had to do a big nasty pile of math hwk.....
smilie

Lechh....Two hours of my day filled with torture..

It is wayyyyyyyyyyyy more fun being here!
---
#550 Posted: 00:36:01 24/01/2010
i know homewok sucks rite?

and when my sister was the same grade as me they didnt even have homework... smilie
First | Previous | Page 11 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me