Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > where should spyro go next?
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
where should spyro go next? [CLOSED]
spyro1714 Green Sparx Gems: 378
#1 Posted: 03:50:13 02/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Spyro has been in a bit of a slump since insomniac left it and while some games were good they never reached the classics level and never felt like a spyro game in TLoS. I'd like insomniac to buy it back but they have moved on and TLoS got old after 3 games. In my opinion a reboot is a bad idea so i think it may be time to let this sereis rest before we kill it.
Now activision won't listen but i would like to know your opinions. I still enjoy Spyro but i think activion will kill him.
Ratchet Blue Sparx Gems: 662
#2 Posted: 05:09:20 02/01/2010
I personally think they should return to the old series and in the first game of return (or first series) explain the ending of TLOS and maybe consider a return of the dark master from the TLOS era.
Twist: While people think that it is the darkmaster that has returned, it is in fact TLOS spyro.
Combine the dark storyline of TLOS spyro with the adventure and humour that the old spyro brought.
Things to ditch from the old spyro:
-Cutscenes based entirtely on humour/character development (Character development of non-human creatures is unimportant for much adults)
Things to keep
-Spyro's cocky/sarcastic attitude (Just because he makes jokes of situations, doesnt mean hes not a good hero and cant be serious at times)
-Pretty much everything else

The Important thing, while darker, is not to take itself too seriously, make nearly as much jokes of the situation as the story itself (while some jokes may not be very obvious). Adults are not into non-human stories as they cant relate to the characters, no matter how dark the story is, it still ends up "kiddy", thats why you need humour to balance it out.
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#3 Posted: 05:09:49 02/01/2010
Wow. This is what I expected.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:12:11 02/01/2010 by ElectricDragons
ivanus777 Gold Sparx Gems: 2080
#4 Posted: 11:21:07 02/01/2010
TloS was an interesting ''step away'' from the usual franscize, it had it's good sides and bad ones, however i think that the best thing would be to go back to the arcade-style game Spyro used to be. TloS was cute attempt but it didn't had that something which makes Spyro games special. So my guess is to return to old style.
---
Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it, those who do are forced to watch others repeat it.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#5 Posted: 11:24:39 02/01/2010
I would only ever want them to go back to the originals if Insomniac made them, but we know thats not going to happen seeing as they got rid of Spyro in the first place because they wanted to make shooting games (Ratchet and Clank) and if Activision even attempt to make an original game it would fail... Like AHT was Sierra's attempt at making an original game and they missed out so many aspects of the originals...
GoldenDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#6 Posted: 02:38:07 03/01/2010
I think that if they combined the elements of humor from the old game, and some of the seriousness and high-tech animation of the TLOS series, they really might have something that a lot of people would buy.
---
~Best friends 'till the end of time: GamingMaster_76smilie and Nicksmilie~
Everyone has a dark side. Whether or not you choose it is the question.
#7 Posted: 14:06:16 03/01/2010
Quote: GoldenDragon
I think that if they combined the elements of humor from the old game, and some of the seriousness and high-tech animation of the TLOS series, they really might have something that a lot of people would buy.

They tryed adding humor in ANB and TEN... Thats why they didn't add any in DOTD... It failed...
ravenouscynder Ripto Gems: 864
#8 Posted: 16:24:22 03/01/2010
the classics are lame
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#9 Posted: 18:03:35 03/01/2010
I want them to contine with LOS universe. But make Spyro have a better personality.
#10 Posted: 18:49:54 03/01/2010
Quote: ravenouscynder
the classics are lame

Don't tell me your one of these little kids that Insomniac hates because you found Spyro via TLoS?
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#11 Posted: 18:55:36 03/01/2010
Quote: Ice Dragoness
I want them to contine with LOS universe. But make Spyro have a better personality.

Same here.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
KZomb Yellow Sparx Gems: 1895
#12 Posted: 22:26:47 03/01/2010
Quote: Ice Dragoness

This.
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#13 Posted: 22:34:37 03/01/2010
I personally like the LoS universe, if they'd make it less cliche >.>
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#14 Posted: 22:41:34 03/01/2010
Continue the storyline from SL but with a different typr of gameplay, preferably with light or at least average atmosphere and puzzle-like elements, but multi-hit enemies and physical aswell as elemental attacks. Also, I'd like for the enemies to be spread out enough where you don't have to mash buttons.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#15 Posted: 22:43:13 03/01/2010
A RPG spin off would be awesome.
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#16 Posted: 16:15:53 04/01/2010
I think they should lighten things up, pump a few cans of badass into Spyro's attitude, and for god sakes fix Cynder! Ya'll know what's wrong with her! Also, when it comes to this whol love thing, Spyro doesn't need a girlfriend. I think, that it should be reveald in the next game that they are bro and sis. That way the love would not happen and Cynder's "I love you" could be sisterly love. Also, if ANY love is to exsist for either dragon, more dragons of thier age need to be introduced, and a lot has to happen between the two characters and they must learn alot about eachother for love to be justified.

I like Cookie's idea. Sl had a huge open end, and shows potential to have a good sequel. I think AHT was awesome, and to all you ppl who don't like it, would ist be so bad if they fixed it so that the voices fit better and the humour was not sio depreciating, like they were making fun of the franchise.

If not a full revert back to the classics (my preffered choice) then introduce some parts of it, like characters, portals, upbeat tunes, a fun, light atmosphere, More playable characters that are NOT just like Spyro like Cynder was, mini games like skateboarding and shooting, a wider range of landscapes like underwater levels and futuristc cities, and lots of sidequests.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#17 Posted: 18:06:06 04/01/2010
Quote: ravenouscynder
the classics are lame

The classics are the best.
#18 Posted: 07:04:58 05/01/2010
Quote: bionicle2809
I would only ever want them to go back to the originals if Insomniac made them, but we know thats not going to happen seeing as they got rid of Spyro in the first place because they wanted to make shooting games (Ratchet and Clank) and if Activision even attempt to make an original game it would fail... Like AHT was Sierra's attempt at making an original game and they missed out so many aspects of the originals...

I disagree. ETD was a great attempt of making a game just like the originals. they were successful in making the same atmosphere as the originals, but failed on making a good game. AHT was the opposite, the game was good, but lacked the original universe and what made the originals great. All they need to do is get people who know what they are doing. Know what to change in spyro and know how to makea great game while make the original universe. In other words, a more experienced digital eclipse.

And No, DONT keep the TLOS universe and characters. Why? Because the TLOS universe and characters are one of the WORST things about TLOS, and one of the things taht make people hate TLOS. Its one thing bringing original elements into TLOS, but if you dont have the original storyline and characters, forget it.
Why? Because the TLOS universe is so dull. Its so constrictive. Magic is not as cool, the environments arent as unique, the characters arnt as interesting.
Basicly TLOS = Boring

And Kids, TLOS Isnt "less kiddy" becauseits more "dark". Any game that involves dragons are not interesting to most adults because they cant correct with the characters. Making a dragon game more dark with more personlaity doesnt change it from being a kids game. Sierra's target audience is still 10-12. See, kids like to think they are playing a game for the oldfer audience, they think its more "cool". That's whats happening with TLOS, ids think its for adults, when its not. If anything, adults are more interested in a game that is not afraid to be kiddy because its more or less a time to "chill out", To play something for fun and not for an emotion fest. And it may of just been me, but whei was a kid, i was the same
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:17:25 05/01/2010 by Ratchet
#19 Posted: 11:33:02 05/01/2010
Quote: Ratchet

I disagree. ETD was a great attempt of making a game just like the originals. they were successful in making the same atmosphere as the originals, but failed on making a good game. AHT was the opposite, the game was good, but lacked the original universe and what made the originals great. All they need to do is get people who know what they are doing. Know what to change in spyro and know how to makea great game while make the original universe. In other words, a more experienced digital eclipse.

I didn't say anything about ETD... I said that AHT was Sierra's failed attempt at trying to make a game based on the originals...

Quote: Ratcht
And No, DONT keep the TLOS universe and characters. Why? Because the TLOS universe and characters are one of the WORST things about TLOS, and one of the things taht make people hate TLOS. Its one thing bringing original elements into TLOS, but if you dont have the original storyline and characters, forget it.
Why? Because the TLOS universe is so dull. Its so constrictive. Magic is not as cool, the environments arent as unique, the characters arnt as interesting.
Basicly TLOS = Boring

No matter what you say, Activision won't listen... They've said it themselfs... The whole point of TLoS was to create a world where they could start a new, where they could make it whatever they want rather than being bound to make it exactly like the original games... AHT is an example of Sierra trying to make an original game but fans being dissapointed in it because it didn't live up to the standards of the originals.
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#20 Posted: 20:10:07 05/01/2010
i personaly want to finish a story before i let it go. just so you all know, std wasnt "arcade" style. if you disagree, you dont know anything (jk). but i get what u all mean. although the first trilogy was the best video game ever ,and ever will be, created if we try to go back we will either 1)<if its bad> create a game similar to etd or aht, and dis grace spyros name, or 2)<if its good> take away the awesomeness of the 1,2, and 3 games. if we score i the middle, y would we even try?
---
You gotta believe!
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#21 Posted: 21:53:53 05/01/2010

Basicly TLOS = Boring

And Kids, TLOS Isnt "less kiddy" becauseits more "dark". Any game that involves dragons are not interesting to most adults because they cant correct with the characters. Making a dragon game more dark with more personlaity doesnt change it from being a kids game. Sierra's target audience is still 10-12. See, kids like to think they are playing a game for the oldfer audience, they think its more "cool". That's whats happening with TLOS, ids think its for adults, when its not. If anything, adults are more interested in a game that is not afraid to be kiddy because its more or less a time to "chill out", To play something for fun and not for an emotion fest. And it may of just been me, but whei was a kid, i was the same

I completely agree! I much preffer funny, light games because when I play a game I want to have fun, relax, and forget. If I want a deep, dark, mature story, I'll read thanks. Don't get me wrong, i sometimes like darker games; I am a HUGE American McGee's Alice fan! In Alice the once merry Wonderland has become demented, warped and trapped in slavery and darkness after young Alice goes insane from feelings of guilt after her family dies in a tragic fire. Upon answering the call to return to the land she broke, Alice must fight card guards, demons, monsters and the Red Queen's minions on her way to face the Red Queen herself, and regain her sanity. This game is twisted, yes, but one does you don't find yourself watching Alice wallow in depression and self pity, incessently pounding the keyboard trying to get through one "epic" battle after another, or listening to some movie style soundtrack. Though Alice does cry from time to time as she watches things worsen before they get better, you get a neverending sense of toughness and determination from the game's tormented atmosphere and Alice herself. Thank god there's gonna be a sequel! *
Alice has a relapse after her recovery and is called to save wonderland once more in the next one.

@madison-dwrd: Yeah me too. That's why I finished LOS before making the final gudgement that I don't like it; It wasn't great though it had potential, so I decided to see it through till the end. Well, that and the fact that I just recently outgrew the childish notion that Spyro= awesome no matter what. I will say this about LOS though, it taught me to be more critical about my thoughts and opinions on games.

Also, what's wrong with making a classic style game that's better than the first three?
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:58:48 05/01/2010 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#22 Posted: 22:19:27 05/01/2010
*Sits back with popcorn* I love arguments.

I personally thinkt they should stick with Tlos but make it better. (No sue's, better storyline, better humour)
#23 Posted: 00:11:46 06/01/2010
No more button mashing, make Spyro NOT look hideous.
#24 Posted: 00:21:04 06/01/2010
Quote:
I didn't say anything about ETD... I said that AHT was Sierra's failed attempt at trying to make a game based on the originals...

They both were, and i was talking about them both in that statement, THey both failed for different reasons.

Quote:
No matter what you say, Activision won't listen... They've said it themselfs... The whole point of TLoS was to create a world where they could start a new, where they could make it whatever they want rather than being bound to make it exactly like the original games... AHT is an example of Sierra trying to make an original game but fans being dissapointed in it because it didn't live up to the standards of the originals.

Firstly, the whole reason I make these posts is to make activision aware, or to spread the word to activision about why TLOS is so bad and what the majority of fans want. This all helps. And what is the topic, where spyro should go next. Im just saying what i am supposed to say smilie

And I have said this plenty of times, TLOS was just an experiment by Sierra. It was to see how the series could go in a different way. And well, what do we have out of it, a bunch of new ideas and strategies to implement into new games.

And As I was saying Before, ETD and AHT were both attempts, they were both successful in their own ways. all activision needs to do is realise this.

You may alsop realise now that Sierra is no longer in the "chair". Activision may plenty well want to change the direction of the series
#25 Posted: 01:00:56 06/01/2010
AHT was cute. I'm one of the few who actually liked it.
#26 Posted: 06:31:12 06/01/2010
I thought AHT was ok, but I thought that the developers tried too hard to change the game, make it different from the originals, that they changed all the wrong things. Basicly they were trying to please the critics, not the fans. and they ended up pleasing nobody.
Spyro 3 was incredibly similar to spyro 2 (the most undeveloped game apart from ETD) , Yet it got the highest ratings out of any spyro game. In fact, the only thing that critics really disliked was how similar it was.
BEST FAN EVER Gold Sparx Gems: 2194
#27 Posted: 06:36:42 06/01/2010
i loved AHT. it was great
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#28 Posted: 07:19:22 06/01/2010
You see, the problem is with TLoS it's mostly combat against powerful little naughty goblins and apes, but the old sereis is a bit more like puzzle and helping other people. So I think they should combine the series - not the storylines but have combat aswell as the fact you just walk up to a Rhinoc and burn him and hes dead.... they should do combat.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4263
#29 Posted: 08:16:57 06/01/2010
I loved all the games.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#30 Posted: 12:14:38 06/01/2010
Quote: Spyrobaby
I loved all the games.

Yes me too.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#31 Posted: 13:58:55 06/01/2010
And I have said this plenty of times, TLOS was just an experiment by Sierra. It was to see how the series could go in a different way. And well, what do we have out of it, a bunch of new ideas and strategies to implement into new games.

TLoS wasn't an experiment, it was so they could bring the franchise into a new world, they wernt experimenting with anything...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:59:20 06/01/2010 by bionicle2809
spyro super fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#32 Posted: 14:52:36 06/01/2010
read the comment about the "bad" TLOS universe,why dont you just add something original into the already good universe,i have seen videos of the old games and they seemed like fun but they dont have the best graphics,add in the best of both universes and you got something completly original with elements from both games
---
Kiyoteru Hiyama - "You're engulfed in a sorrowful melody, come and sleep now.
Hereafter, the beginning of a tragedy must be burned into your eyes."
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#33 Posted: 20:21:46 06/01/2010

TLoS wasn't an experiment, it was so they could bring the franchise into a new world, they wernt experimenting with anything...

Yeah, if they were just experimenting, then they would've just made ANB and see how the audience would react to it to see if they like it or not.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#34 Posted: 22:21:37 06/01/2010
I think that all the spyro games were by far the best games ever made, but i esspecialy liked the first and last trilogy. etd and aht were... umm... well, not as well put together. they kinda remind me of dora the explorer shows, i dont know why, though. mabey the graphics... but thats just my opinion and i dont mean to insult anyone.
---
You gotta believe!
BEST FAN EVER Gold Sparx Gems: 2194
#35 Posted: 03:11:34 07/01/2010
hmm... actually ur kinda right. i have the same feeling. LOL Although i did love AHT, I hated ETD. It was just disgusting.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
#36 Posted: 07:05:27 07/01/2010

ANB was originally going to be a prequel, after they realised that the game was quite popular, they changed it to a reboot to continue on (If ANB wasnt successful, they probably either would have cancelled or continued on the old universe). Connecting the 2 series isnt too hard, they just need a good plot, and I would really be happy to see a universe that takes place in the original universe or "time" but Refers much to TLOS and even brings in Old characters (Ignitus is the chronicler, if the originals take place after TLOS, then possibly Ignitus could be the chronicler for the old spyro).

Quote:
why dont you just add something original into the already good universe,i have seen videos of the old games and they seemed like fun but they dont have the best graphics,add in the best of both universes and you got something completly original with elements from both games

I agree completely. Though I see no reason to continue on with the LOS universe, or atleast if they do, I cant see them doing much with it. I can see much with the original universe and like to see a return SOME time. Some things from the TLOS universe they could definitely throw into the originals.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:08:44 07/01/2010 by Ratchet
Zithdaitoh Diamond Sparx Gems: 9603
#37 Posted: 16:37:06 07/01/2010

ANB was originally going to be a prequel, after they realised that the game was quite popular, they changed it to a reboot to continue on (If ANB wasnt successful, they probably either would have cancelled or continued on the old universe).

Where did you get this information? If it's just opinion, then it doesn't count.
---
OBSERVE MY WRATH: OOPS. *tree blasts off*
"You think you have authority over me? How foolish."
*looks at Platinum Sparx status* I feel old.
#38 Posted: 16:40:40 07/01/2010
Quote: Zithdaitoh

ANB was originally going to be a prequel, after they realised that the game was quite popular, they changed it to a reboot to continue on (If ANB wasnt successful, they probably either would have cancelled or continued on the old universe).

Where did you get this information? If it's just opinion, then it doesn't count.

Yeah, ANB was never intended to be a prequal... They said from the beginning that it was going to be a re-boot... People just assumed it was going to be a prequal by the name...
Zithdaitoh Diamond Sparx Gems: 9603
#39 Posted: 16:51:58 07/01/2010
I respect your opinion, Ratchet, but if you don't have a good source, then it's a pretty bad one...
---
OBSERVE MY WRATH: OOPS. *tree blasts off*
"You think you have authority over me? How foolish."
*looks at Platinum Sparx status* I feel old.
#40 Posted: 02:37:57 08/01/2010
Ill try to find a source around somewhere, but i remember distinctively that Sierra were announcing a prequel. But thats not the point anyway...TLOS was meant to be a trilogy to take Spyro in a new direction. Have a look at new ways of expressing characters, atmosphere and storyline. To see what they can change or make better.

The topic is "where Should Spyro go next" not "where Will Spyro go next". I know greatly that Activision have Better reasons to stick with TLOS for now. But All Im saying is taht if they want to go back to the originals, here is a great time to do it. And there is nothing stopping them from doing it. Im pretty sure that there are old fans and new fans that want to get a hold of another Spyro game.

Anyway, Im not speculating what Activision will do, But I know that TLOS was a big help But now its time to consider other directions for spyro, including adding TLOS elements into the old games.
#41 Posted: 04:14:12 08/01/2010
Just found something:
http://www.neoseeker.com/forum...tle-story-here/

The Original websites link is broken, but there is a quote taken from the website:

"Level Up to Feel the True Power of the Purple Dragon! The Legend of Spyro shifts in game design and now focuses on action/combat and character growth/customization. Unleash devastating fury attacks, new melee and aerial combo attacks or use one of Spyro's many new breath abilities to defeat foes. Feel the power of the purple dragon as players have the control to upgrade Spyro's breath attacks and moves to their liking. It's a new beginning with a storyline that will serve as a prequel to all of the existing Spyro titles, the narrative will explore Spyro's origin for the 1st time and the game includes AAA voice talent from Elijah Wood, David Spade and Gary Oldman."

I see no reason why the person who quoted that would change "reboot" to "prequel"

It is evidence that Krome, or Sierra, originally planned a prequel, and changed it to a reboot later in production, or quite possibly a few weeks after the games release
iSO Emerald Sparx Gems: 3143
#42 Posted: 06:37:42 08/01/2010
Hmm, I actually heard that it was originally going to be a "prequel" before it was considered a "reboot". Then again, it was the ads that mention this -- ;o

There might be a feeling that something is not telling a sign to all of us. Look at the cracks just to see what I said.
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#43 Posted: 20:03:38 08/01/2010
Spyro should drink poison, because Spyro is starting to be no fun. Because ppl are fighting over 'Spyro should go back to old Spyro' and 'Spyro should stick with TLOS'.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#44 Posted: 20:17:18 08/01/2010
actualy, i am on neither of those sides. they should go back to original spyro, bc, in my opinian anyway, he was better. but the games would than have several flaws, and should just finish the story of tlos, but they should not make another version of spyro. there are 3 already: original, legend, and than hero's tail. <nearly all the games can fit under these>
---
You gotta believe!
#45 Posted: 01:44:44 09/01/2010
Yeah, I definitely Think if they do decide to go back to old spyro They should have a place in there for the TLOS storyline. Finish it off, And possibly make a "oast is repeating itself" thing, where the dark master is returning and the return of spyro and sparx (in spyro 1) was the first sign.
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#46 Posted: 19:08:10 09/01/2010
I want to collect gems again, they really made you pay attention to the levels design.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
Red Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#47 Posted: 23:42:45 09/01/2010
The way Spyro is going atm, its like Team Ninja is gonna end up with it to develoup fighting moves, Spyro was never about fighting countless waves of enemys, It needs to be spread out a few enemys the same kind on each level.

I'd like it to be like the old ones, its not a fighting game we can't have stupid fighting moves.

Look at the ratchet and clank games, HUGE success now smilie

But i was thinking that the legend of spyro games could be a story that was told, and thats how spyro got his name he was named after a famous purple dragon and they named his dragonfly sparx. Then they could have the portals to levels, with diffren't races of animals in each one, that you have to help and diffren't worlds and a boss fight before progressing to the next one. Thats the new spyro game we all want.
---
Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#48 Posted: 00:24:23 10/01/2010
As far As I know, Spyro wasnt named after TLOS Spyro. He came from afar and burnt the gg shell around him. His name meant "The One who breathes Fire from the inside".
It possibly could have been co-incidence that they got the same name, Or mostly likely, Fate
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#49 Posted: 00:37:25 10/01/2010
Let's see, this topic is about "where should Spyro go next?" Do you really want my opinion on that? In my opinion, Spyro shouldn't go anywhere next. It's time he bit the dust. He's run out of good games. Let's just have Activision dissolve the Sierra staff and have 'em join the Call of Duty team. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#50 Posted: 01:03:47 10/01/2010
He should go to the Legend of Spyro if ACT/EL/SER keep making them. If a GOOD *coughetdcough* company makes it, Spyro should go back.

Edit: sorry HIR. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:30:30 10/01/2010 by GamingMaster_76
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me