Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
back to old spyro [CLOSED]
pikachu Green Sparx Gems: 348
#1 Posted: 21:24:45 14/12/2009 | Topic Creator
click this link to sign the petition to help go back to the old spyro http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/insomniac/sign/
---
a young dragon should never give up

smilie
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#2 Posted: 21:30:40 14/12/2009
It won't work... Activision won't listen, all they care about is money... Plus, I would only want old Spyro back if insomniac made the games, which is never gonna happen...
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#3 Posted: 22:45:56 14/12/2009
You know online petitions won't work. Sign petitions all you want, but the old Spyro is never coming back.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#4 Posted: 23:41:27 14/12/2009
Petitions never work. As for "old Spyro coming back".... Just quit already. It's a by-gone era. Sure, I love the original Spyro games just as much as the next guy. But it's not as if they've disappeared off the face of the Earth. They're still there for you to go play.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:41:44 14/12/2009 by dingodile555
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#5 Posted: 00:17:46 15/12/2009
Woo hoo! A follower! Hey pikachu, check my YouTube page for a video advertising three petitions to get old Spyro back! I know, Iknow, It's a HUGE long shot, like impossible, but it's better to do SOMETHING than sit back at let them make our favorite dragon into something we don't like!
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
KZomb Yellow Sparx Gems: 1895
#6 Posted: 00:22:56 15/12/2009
If you want old Spyro, just go play the PS1 games and don't play the Legend games.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:23:07 15/12/2009 by KZomb
#7 Posted: 00:52:55 15/12/2009
Quote: KZomb
If you want old Spyro, just go play the PS1 games and don't play the Legend games.

Yeah, that's what I would say. Ignore the new Spyro games, and play the old Spyro trilogy to your heart's content.

And SpyroLUVA, please don't make a fuss.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:53:24 15/12/2009 by Aura24
JAK Emerald Sparx Gems: 3034
#8 Posted: 01:01:56 15/12/2009
I suppose patitions do work. From what I've heard about Loonatics Unleashed.

Screw it. I like TLoS better.
---
Don't mess with JAK
Spyros Dagger Yellow Sparx Gems: 1495
#9 Posted: 01:53:51 15/12/2009
I signed...even if it doesn't work out, at least we tried! smilie
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#10 Posted: 02:40:42 15/12/2009
If you know it won't work, then why do you bother coming to this topic?
Zerodius Yellow Sparx Gems: 1194
#11 Posted: 04:12:43 15/12/2009
Frankly? This is the kind of thing that scares the developers. If they use Old Spyro, people complain because it's "not like Insomniac" and then they whine and moan about Insomniac coming back... when the company has often stated that after the third original game, they had absolutely *no idea* what else to do with the character. (and it was even before Spyro begun getting alternate elements! Shows just how many ideas they had on sequels...)

And now that they move away and try something new... people STILL moan and whine because it's not like the "Insomniac era".

This reminds me of the circular logic of "fanboys" in the Legend of Zelda fandom. Every new game sucks because it's not like Ocarina of Time. And when the developers bend over and do give them an Ocarina of Time-like game, they STILL moan because it's "not new enough" or "not like Ocarina of Time enough" and they moan about how Ocarina of Time was sooo good and new games are not and...

Frankly? All this moaning and whining about "Old Spyro" will fix nothing.

Old Spyro was a tired, unpopular formula that outlived its usefulness. The serie, back in the PS1 days, did so well because the original Spyro trilogy had little to no competition when it came to free-roaming 3D platformers.

Well, those days are gone and like every other serie, Spyro has to evolve. And the pre-Legend games shown that even when they did correct the problems and improved, it just wasn't appealing to fans anymore.

Let me remind people of the case of A Hero's Tail, which was a great Old Spyro game post-Insomniac era but was still bashed and hated.

The old formula is gone because it can't work. And trying to please "fanboys" who follow "Insomaniac moaning" circular logic won't help either.

So yeah, Old Spyro is not coming back.

If you want the Insomniac days back so much, play them. I think they're on the Playstation network if your CDs no longer work.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:14:07 15/12/2009 by Zerodius
#12 Posted: 05:01:31 15/12/2009
I completely agree with you, Zerodius. Complaining about changes every game franchise go through isn't going bring the Old Spyro back. If you like the old Spyro so much, then play the old trilogy over and over again on your PS1 to your heart's content, and ignore the new info, gameplay, and discussions of the New Spyro.

And from the looks of this topic, I have a feeling that it might start a flame war.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:07:34 15/12/2009 by Aura24
Zithdaitoh Diamond Sparx Gems: 9603
#13 Posted: 05:11:00 15/12/2009
I also agree. If the old formula can't work, why would they go back to it?
---
OBSERVE MY WRATH: OOPS. *tree blasts off*
"You think you have authority over me? How foolish."
*looks at Platinum Sparx status* I feel old.
Ghakimx Emerald Sparx Gems: 4064
#14 Posted: 05:46:55 15/12/2009
And of course petitions don't work. Especially the online ones, the online ones are 100% less effective.
xx chloebabez Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#15 Posted: 07:51:28 15/12/2009
If old Spyro were ever to come back, i'd like Insomniac to make them. They did a great job, but i'm more of a fan of TloS.

Petitions never work anyway :/ I signed an online petition to bring back Krome Cynder, still nothing Dx
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:51:40 15/12/2009 by xx chloebabez
#16 Posted: 20:13:51 15/12/2009
There's another thing: the moaning and whining about "Krome Cynder".

Frankly? It's ridiculous to whine that Cynder was out of character or a Mary Sue or whatever in Dawn of the Dragon because that in The Eternal Night, she was a damsel in distress, a non-factor who got nearly no lines at all!

And when they finally go ahead and reveal Cynder's personality (which is logical and fitting for such a character: independant, strong, deal with her guilt by trying to move on rather than moan and emo about it), people complained. And those were often the people who moaned that Cynder didn't have enough of a role to begin with.

You want Cynder to be a strong protagonist who is by Spyro's side or you want her to be a crying princess in distress?

Considering this is circular logic akin to what I described above, I think it's just pointless and that the developers should go with what fits more. (In my opinion, it's Cynder being strong. Having her as a damsel in distress annoyed me due to potential wasted. Having her as a side-kick for Spyro give her a lot more opportunities to shine. It also made their connection much more sensical as a whole than if she was a mere damsel in distress for him to save all the time.)
#17 Posted: 20:24:52 15/12/2009
Still, they shouldn't have put her true personality so suddenly in DotD. I mean, your mind doesn't mature while you're "frozen in time", does it?
---
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#18 Posted: 21:39:23 15/12/2009
^No. But so what, it's a game.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#19 Posted: 22:03:45 15/12/2009
I totaly agree with you about "Krome Cyndre" Zerodius. NEWS FLASH!: ORIGINAL SPYRO WONT COME BACK, THEY WILL CONTINUE WITH LEGEND! Yay!
#20 Posted: 02:20:32 16/12/2009
Quote: Aura24
Quote: KZomb

Yeah, that's what I would say. Ignore the new Spyro games, and play the old Spyro trilogy to your heart's content.

And SpyroLUVA, please don't make a fuss.

Excuse me?! All I did was tell him of the other petitions I found. And BTW, what makes you think we don't play the old games anymore? Did you ever think that we wanted NEW adventures of the classic Spyro, not just the same ones over and over. Don't get me wrong, I love the first five to death but if I could get another AHT type game on a newer console I'd be happy as a clam. Really, what so bad about AHT? I mean if they fix Ember so she's not so ditsy, fix Spyro and some other characters so they doesn't seem drunk, and tweek the music a bit so some of it's not so similar to the orchestration of the Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show, it would probably be a lot more popular than it is. Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but others would strongly disagree.
---
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#21 Posted: 02:38:05 16/12/2009
AHT felt like the developers were making fun of Spyro when they made it.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
#22 Posted: 02:43:18 16/12/2009
Yeah, they chose the wrong voice actor for Spyro, and the game didn't even have the feel of the old trilogy.
---
#23 Posted: 02:59:30 16/12/2009
Again, if you don't think it'll work, then just let the person find out for themselves.

BTW, Bianca should've been in AHT.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:59:42 16/12/2009 by BlinktheCookie
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#24 Posted: 03:04:16 16/12/2009
That surprised me too, I was rather surprised they included the Prof. instead of her.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
#25 Posted: 03:37:31 16/12/2009
Quote: Zerodius
Old Spyro was a tired, unpopular formula that outlived its usefulness. The serie, back in the PS1 days, did so well because the original Spyro trilogy had little to no competition when it came to free-roaming 3D platformers.

Old Spyro was anything but unpopular. Go search for number of units sold for each Insomniac game and each LOS game. Spyro the Dragon's sales were just shy of 5 million units. The other two were over four million. As for LOS, I don't think ANB or TEN sold that many over one million units, and DotD sold around 1.5 million units. Numbers don't lie folks. Unfortunately Platformers have lost a great deal of thier popularity. The main thing that really bugs me about the new Spyor is not necessarily the gameplay but the complete change from what made Spyro Spyro in the first place. When I think Spyro I think of a joyful game featuring a spunky little dragon on a quest to put some villain in his/her place and save the Dragon Realms, the dragons, and his friends. LOS is anything but that. I usually don't mind serious buisness story lines or super serious, no fun characters; I read stories like that all the time, but I just don't like to see Spyro in such a way.

Question: If I don't like seeing Spyro like that, why did I buy/play all the LOS games to the end? Well, although I was unhappy with ANB, it was unexpected and the massive alteration was intruiging at first. I thought that since it was a trilogy, I would play all the LOS games before I passed my final judgement since it still had two more games to get better. I hoped that Spyro's attitude would change severely in the sequel to ANB and that he would toughen up and lighten up. When no such change occured, I hoped the end to the story of LOS would fill in all the gaps and make up for the bland and mopey new Spyro. Sadly, this did not happen. Instead Spyro got even mopier,most of the characters I liked lost the aspects that made me like them like Volteer's electrict toung, and Cynder, a charcter with promise, was completely ruined with behavior which didn't fit her life or the situation they were in.
---
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#26 Posted: 16:59:28 16/12/2009
Blah blah blah, its not my falt that original Spyro is NOT coming back so quit your wining over nothing, this goes to all of you original winers.
#27 Posted: 18:23:19 16/12/2009
That was rude. No one said it was your fault and we can talk about any Spyro related thing on this site that we want, thank you very much. If you don't like to hear this sort of talk, then why are you on a topic which is obviously about old Spyro, specifically hopes for its return. The topic title is hardly misleading, so its your fault that you're not happy with the conversation in this topic because you chose to enter and read a thread about old Spyro even though you know you don't like these conversations. So why don't YOU stop YOUR whining?
---
xx chloebabez Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#28 Posted: 18:26:21 16/12/2009
I love both Original and TLOS trilogy, so i dont mind what they continue with. As long as they take Cynder out of the mary-sue version smilie

Quote: Ice Dragoness
I totaly agree with you about "Krome Cyndre" Zerodius. NEWS FLASH!: ORIGINAL SPYRO WONT COME BACK, THEY WILL CONTINUE WITH LEGEND! Yay!

Thats your opinion, if you like DOTD Cynder better, fine by me. In my opinion, Krome Cynder had a better job done with her, design and personality. I do kind of agree with what Zirodius said, but they changed her so suddenly. I mean...yeah, it was like she was facing her fears, but during DOTD couldnt they at least show little efforts of her trying to be strong? They made it like she didnt care at all about her past in DOTD, which isnt the Cynder we all know.
Ghakimx Emerald Sparx Gems: 4064
#29 Posted: 18:46:44 16/12/2009
Who the hell is Mary Sue.
#30 Posted: 19:40:51 16/12/2009
Why bother with a petition if you know it's not going to work? Especially with a company like Activision...
---
#31 Posted: 20:43:13 16/12/2009
NEW_SpyroLUVA:

Your criticism show that you obviously don't get my explanation.

The Spyro formula *failed*. As in, after the PS1 days, it fell flat. People disliked the games, bashed them, did not play them.

You liked A Hero's Tail? Good for you. Apparently, you're a minority since, about two games later, the situation got bad enough to warrantee a reboot.

Simply put, the Spyro games were widely loved on the PS1 because they were the only decent free-roaming 3D platformers on the PS1. The PS1 was absolutely hyped and was the starting platform of a lot of gamers ; anything decent with a minimum of hype sold like crazy on that platform (case in point: FF7. Hopelessly mediocre, sold like crazy because it was the RPG of the hour on PS1).

But with the advent of the PS2 generation, gamers were a lot more critical and Spyro was no longer the only good 3D platformer around.

Add to this that the post-Insomniac Spyro games opened with Enter the Dragonfly and we have an impossible to overcome stigma affecting the serie. Starting from there, expecations for games become negative and the reputation of the serie is tanked. And to top it off, since this is no longer the PS1 days and that good platformers other than Spyro now exist, simply returning to the old days of quality don't do anything since there are better series now.

The serie reboot was a desesperate move. Old Spyro was dead and was not getting back up ; the reputation of the serie was negative, akin to that of the modern Sonic serie's, with games that don't sell anymore.

They *needed* to redefine Spyro. To either burry the franchise or completely reboot everything. They needed a new Spyro, one people could enjoy anew. To brush aside the stupid comparisons and nostalgia filters and begin with a blank slate.

So they took the most basic elements of Spyro and indeed redefined him and his setting entirely from the ground up. They took the "Chosen One" storyline, once an after-though in the original games, and made it a key point. They did away with Spyro's arrogant personality and made him a more fluid character, affected by the story's events. They also changed the atmosphere to something new, changed gameplay principles to something new...

A New Beginning was just that: a new Spyro, restarting from scratch. It was all or nothing ; renew the fanbase and get back on the spotlight or burn once and for all.

This is why we are not coming back to Old Spyro. Old Spyro died and could not get back up. New Spyro was created *specifically* because Old Spyro died, not merely to spite fans or anything.

That's for my explanation on why Old Spyro is gone.

Now I think I'll add to it with an explanation to address your complaint on why Spyro got "more mopey" as the serie progressed.

I thought this was a gross generalization. Spyro's character development in the new serie was one of the things I prefered. He begun naive in ANB and progressively begun to think for himself. While he followed (what he believed to be) his fate at first, he developed his own reasons to go on adventures and at the end of Dawn of the Dragon, stopped caring about destiny and instead just try to protect those he care about and keep villains off the world.

As for him becoming "mopey", this is because he is discovering that his power is not quite the Messiah-like super power it was cracked up to be. It's incredibly powerful, true... but turn out that his power is actually a dark one that is slowly corrupting him. And he also get to learn that the precedent purple dragon, whose life was eeriely similar to his, eventually ended up completely beserk and insane, corrupted beyond any hope of redemption in the end (on top of losing everything). Spyro is growing disturbed by this because he is afraid it might happen to him as well.

That is all for my explanations. Hope you found them interesting.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:45:27 16/12/2009 by Zerodius
#32 Posted: 22:01:39 16/12/2009
I'll read and respond to those later. I just did a lot of typing so I'm bored of it for now.
---
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#33 Posted: 23:17:56 16/12/2009
Don't even bother reading his post, it was dire. I'm saving you time here, time you could spend doing something that will prove much more beneficial than reading that tripe, like, doing nothing.
#34 Posted: 18:52:37 19/12/2009
Do you mean you think he's wrong or that you think he's right and anything I say against it is wrong?
---
okami12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2205
#35 Posted: 18:59:39 19/12/2009
NEVER going to get old spyro back!

so play the PS1 GAMES
#36 Posted: 00:03:01 20/12/2009
I DO! and regardless of how unlikely it is, we might as well try something. Look, we are always gonna try to get old Spyro back and you will never join us, so how about old and new Spyro fas go thier separate ways on topics like this, hm? In other words, LOS fans will stay away and Old Spyro fans will sign all the petitions we want. Know what I think? Ithink that if you were all THAT certain the old Spyro would never come back you would see no point in trying to convince us otherwise and so you would maybe just laugh and let us get on with our petition signing and whatnot.

EDIT: I just tallied up the signature on the petitions I posted in the description to one of my videos, and we have atotal of 405 signatures! WOOT! Not many, but what more than when the video was first made!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:09:28 20/12/2009 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
#37 Posted: 00:20:24 20/12/2009
SpyroLUVA, if they announce that the next Spyro game is going to be set in the LoS universe, don't say we didn't tell you countless times that the old Spyro isn't coming back. And it will be obvious that the games after that new one will be in the LoS universe too.

Also, you have no right to tell us old and new Spyro fans what to do and not to do in topics. Geez. You're getting overboard with all these annoying 'bring the old spyro back' petitions.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:31:56 20/12/2009 by Aura24
#38 Posted: 00:22:59 20/12/2009
She has a point. You have nothing to gain by telling us that the petition won't work, so just don't bother us.
#39 Posted: 00:44:27 20/12/2009
Well, game companies don't even pay attention to online petitions anyway. They'll just ignore them.
---
#40 Posted: 00:55:22 20/12/2009
And what good will telling this to us do?
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#41 Posted: 01:02:29 20/12/2009
Quote: BlinktheCookie
And what good will telling this to us do?

Stop you from making them and spamming the internet with them...
#42 Posted: 01:06:47 20/12/2009
The internet is huge. You can easily avoid having to look at another Spyro petition.

I, myself, doesn't think this will work, but I have enough sense not to waste my time telling everybody because in the grand scheme of things I have nothing to gain from nagging people about a petition.
#43 Posted: 05:44:39 20/12/2009
Even if the old Spyro comes back, I doubt Insomniac will make the game with him in it. They didn't even own Spyro, Universal did.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:27:21 20/12/2009 by Aura24
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#44 Posted: 11:29:38 20/12/2009
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
I DO! and regardless of how unlikely it is, we might as well try something. Look, we are always gonna try to get old Spyro back and you will never join us, so how about old and new Spyro fas go thier separate ways on topics like this, hm? In other words, LOS fans will stay away and Old Spyro fans will sign all the petitions we want. Know what I think? Ithink that if you were all THAT certain the old Spyro would never come back you would see no point in trying to convince us otherwise and so you would maybe just laugh and let us get on with our petition signing and whatnot.

EDIT: I just tallied up the signature on the petitions I posted in the description to one of my videos, and we have atotal of 405 signatures! WOOT! Not many, but what more than when the video was first made!

Because were sick of these topics
Because were sick of old spyro fans moaning about how Tlos sucks when we all heard you the first time
Because we don't like seeing people make fools of themselves (Well I don't)
Because it's such a stupid idea it's hard not to comment on it.
Because you need some reality kncoked into you.
Because younger users will see the reasons and not bother making more topics like this.
Because even though some of us want old spyro back we know he's not coming back.
Because old spyro is dead(Never coming back), leave him in peace.
Because were sick of people saying that old spyro was the best game charactor and the best games in the entire universe.
And simply because THEY WON'T WORK.

Enough reasons?
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#45 Posted: 16:02:37 20/12/2009
News flash to all you old Spyro lovers: old Spyro's formula is still very much alive and in existence. You who moan so much about the Insomniac days need to wake up and SMELL THE DANG COFFEE. You want your old Spyro back so dang much? I have a three word solution:

RATCHET. AND. CLANK.

Same developer, similar character personalities, 3D Action/Adventure/Platformer, loads of exploring/collectibles, likable characters, humorous bad guys, catchy music (composed by David Bergeaud, Niels Bye Nielsen and Boris Salchow), reused sound effects from the PS1 Spyro games. The only difference between the two series is that you have wacky weapons instead of fire breath and a wrench instead of horns. <.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#46 Posted: 19:15:55 20/12/2009
Okay, to all you who say you're annoyed about the petitions and people who want old Spyro back, whey do you come to topics which are obviously about the return of old Spyro? It's not like the topic titles are misleading. Maybe we wont gain anything from brining up petitions, but you wont gain anything by *****ing at us to remove them. As I said before, if it annoys you ignore it. How about old and new fans just go thier separate ways on the whole return of old Spyro thing? Oh and by the way, that was a suggestion Aura, as it was the first time I said it. Im not TELLING anyone to og away, nor am I telling you to sign the petitions. I am ASKING you to do those tings. The choice is yours as to whether or not you take my advice or do as I request. I won't dislike anyone who does not sign the petitions, but I will admit that shouting at us over and over again is getting annoying, especially when you consider how many times you've done it and the fact that you haven't convinced us to drop the issue. Also, to people like HIR who suggest we play other games, what in the hell makes you think we don't?! I DO play Ratchet and Clank, and I LOVE it! I also play other old games on the emulators I download, and I play other newer platformers like Scaler (is there a sequel yet?) and TY the Tasmanian Tiger. I KNOW that there are other platformers and I enjoy some of them. I personally want old Spyro back so badly because this new Spyro doesn't have any of the aspects of old Spyro that I found so appealing and inspiring or the things that I would say made Spyro Spyro in the first place, specifically his attitude.

Even if it was just one last Classicstyle game, I'd be happy. Because at least then the Spyro I know would go out on a high note. Some people argue that if Sierra didn't change Spyro it would have ended and a different Spyro is better than no Spyro. I used to think that way; It was only recently that I outgrew the idea that if it's Spyro it's good. But now I think that it would have been better if Spyro just ended after three games. That way he would be nothing but awesome and I would be left only with the fondest memories of one of the best parts of my childhood. Old Spyro had so much potential to go muc farther than it did, regardless of what Insomniac thinks, and when it was thrown away that potential was disregarded and never met.

Wanna know what the stupid thing about LOS is? It had potential itself! And even THAT potential was never met, thanks to Dawn of the Dragon! Oh hell, maybe even with the fail that is DotD, the trilogy might not be so bad if it didn't have the Character Spyro. At least then I wouldnt' be so indignant about how they destroyed the spunky attitude that i absolutely adored about old Spyro!

Hoo...There that's my opinion, I'm entitled to it, as you are entitled to all of yours. I respect that you do not like the petitons, old Spyro, or that you preffer the new Spyro. Please respect that I and others DO like old Spyro and that, no matter how unlikely, we are willing to try almost anything to regain what we have lost. Don't like it? Tough. We will continue to spread the word of the petitions in the hopes that we may find someone who will sign. If this upsets you I can only siggest that you ignore topics like this. If you choose not to, well, that's your choice.
---
#47 Posted: 19:32:58 20/12/2009
If you hate the new Spyro so bad, why bother wasting your time writing online petitions to a game company that don't even work?? Every game franchise go through a change through the years, and Spyro is one of them. If you're too whiny and too stubborn to accept the changes, then I suggest you play the old Spyro trilogy over and over for the rest of your life and ignore the news and progress of the new Spyro. You're the one who's missing the exciting changes in this franchise. And your hopes will be for nothing if they continue the new Spyro games.

If you're going to continue moaning about the new changes and annoying us with all these topics of whining to bring the old Spyro back, then post them on a old Spyro only forum where there are chances of lots of old fans begging to sign a online petition that will be rejected on sight by that very game company you're whining to.

Instead of complaining about changes every game franchise go through and starting flame wars about wanting to go back to the past era of a certain game franchise, why not accept the fact that the old Spyro AND the new Spyro are good in their own universes, and stop with all the whining to Insomniac Games and bothering them with your pleas?? They ran out of ideas of Spyro, and you should accept the fact that they're not making the series anymore.

And posting online petitions about 'bringing the old Spyro back' here and there isn't going to make things any better.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 19:50:29 20/12/2009 by Aura24
#48 Posted: 19:50:42 20/12/2009
Change is inevitable, you should learn to accept it if you haven't already.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#49 Posted: 19:58:42 20/12/2009
I was just arguing about old Spyro because I love making people angry. Judging by your outburst, LUVA, I'd say I'm doing my job rather nicely. ~_^
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#50 Posted: 20:41:02 20/12/2009
I liked both Old and New Spyro, but I have to say that all these 'Get the Old Spyro back!' topics are ridiculous. If we have heard it once, we've heard it a thousand times. I am not saying you can't make a petition, but, as with the topics, how many do you need? Instead of making oodles of topics and petitions, why not stick with at least one, maybe two? That does not show desperation, which sadly lots of the same thing do.

//rant.
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me