Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Make a new Spyro game!! [CLOSED]
HarryPotter Green Sparx Gems: 388
#1 Posted: 12:08:00 06/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Here we will make up our own characters and bosses to fight, and make up levels and talk about idees. Remember, its just for fun
---
Harry Potter fan, and Spyro, and Lord of the rings.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#2 Posted: 15:21:39 06/12/2009
Sounds cool smilie i will make a boss: his name is burouka, he is a giant scally kangaroo with horns for ears and really sharp claws with a spike on his tail. He can breath lava. he will be in the second to last level called "Death Mountain" a errupting volcano! He is waiting at the top for you!
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#3 Posted: 20:46:01 06/12/2009
I'll have to think of ideas at school today! smilie
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#4 Posted: 21:27:41 06/12/2009
Burouka's minions are scally normal sized kangaroos and wallabies.
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#5 Posted: 22:16:49 06/12/2009
If anyone played Okami, do you remeber the level inside the water dragons belly? Id like a level like that in Spyro, for once you would actually have to try and get eaten smilie
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
KZomb Yellow Sparx Gems: 1895
#6 Posted: 02:23:59 07/12/2009
Quote: Byrn
If anyone played Okami, do you remeber the level inside the water dragons belly? Id like a level like that in Spyro, for once you would actually have to try and get eaten smilie

Oh, I loved that level! That'd be awesome.
HarryPotter Green Sparx Gems: 388
#7 Posted: 05:09:35 07/12/2009 | Topic Creator
I design a level, its a level in a Mystic palce, the bos is a Centaur (half human,half horse) and his Minions is Chimeras (lion things with snake tails). You need to collect crystals to enter the Centaur's lair.
---
Harry Potter fan, and Spyro, and Lord of the rings.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#8 Posted: 20:25:48 07/12/2009
The Spirit of Spyro: Rise of the Darkness

Level 1: The Temple

You (Spyro or Cynder) are woken by a BUMP. You have to walk around the Temple until you find a Grublin, and it will run. You have to follow it and there will be around 10 Grublins. You will have to fight them and them 2 Dread Wings will fly down. You fight them and then you will be able to walk out the Temple. Then a few toad weeds will pop up and you will fight them. There will be a wall of weeds blocking you so you will have to fly over it. There will be 2 Orcs waiting for you and you have to fight them. Once that is done, run up a path and fly of glide over the other side. There will then be an Energy Gem. There, like DotD, you regain your powers, the fight with Malefor drained them. Then you have your Elements, you continue on down the path. There, 4 Grublins will be waiting and you guessed it, fight them. On ahead, there will be a stream and you can either swim through it or fly over it. Run to a big rock that looks like a Dragon and some Wyverns will fly down. Fight them and go into the Temple Ruins. A Grublin will run and you have to follow it. There it will fall down a hole and 3 Orc will jump out. Fight them, that will be all the fighting for a while. Jump on a rock, and a taller on and then the tallest one. There will be a cave. Run into it and you will be in the Temple and the Guardians will be asleep. Walk through there and you will be in the Temple Dojo. The door to the outside will be locked, so find some Crystals up the top of the Dojo and go back to the door to unlock it. There will be 4 Crystals. Run out side to the place where Spyro learnt to fly and some Wyverns will fly up and drop down some Grublins. Fight them and the Wyverns will come down. You have to fight them and a huge Spirit will fly up. It is Malefor. Then there will go into a cut scene. After that, you will have to shoot Elemental Bombs at Malefor until his life goes out. He will say You haven't seen the last of me! I will send out my Minion to destroy you, Purple Dragon! And that is the end of the level. There are Health Gems scattered through out the level. Energy Gems will be too after you find the one that regains your energy...

I will post more levels soon!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#9 Posted: 00:28:47 08/12/2009
Id like to see some more snow levels. Maybe you have to find your way through a blizzard or something, visibility would be very low.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#10 Posted: 01:09:17 08/12/2009
Bolt that sounds sooo cool! And Byrn i agree with you, there has to be more snow levels.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#11 Posted: 02:46:45 19/12/2009
ok, brace yourselves! the best:
ok, you start underwater. u fight evil pink scorpions that shoot rainbows at u, than sparx flies away and u have to find him in the blue lava. last level: u must climb mount everest-tree, where u fight the boss, a goldfish/ penguin wearing a hat that shoots stars at your face... its awesome, right?!
---
You gotta believe!
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#12 Posted: 19:28:28 21/12/2009
Here is mine: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=19220
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
Cynder13 Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#13 Posted: 00:40:29 02/01/2010
I had one where cynder lost her memory and i cant remember it all
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#14 Posted: 00:58:14 02/01/2010
Legend of Spyro: Wings of Majesty. umm ill tell you later. smilie
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#15 Posted: 03:30:13 02/01/2010
okay guys, i hope you kew that i was joking earlier, right? i made 4 new games, and i will write them out when im on a real keyboard. now i am on a dsi touch screen. hard.
---
You gotta believe!
Cynder13 Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#16 Posted: 02:07:23 09/01/2010
I actually will right it out when i get a title and characters and cover page done.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me