Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 10 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ember or Cynder? [CLOSED]
spyro_madgirl Blue Sparx Gems: 594
#451 Posted: 20:00:47 22/10/2009
YAOI PLZ. smilie

SpyroxFlame would be way more interesting.
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#452 Posted: 20:15:15 22/10/2009
Helz yeah! Think of the adversities to overcome! Not necessarily in the game, but in reality! smilie
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
spyro_madgirl Blue Sparx Gems: 594
#453 Posted: 20:19:10 22/10/2009
I wish wish WISH they'd put gay stuff in these games.
#454 Posted: 20:25:39 22/10/2009
Yeah me too.
---
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#455 Posted: 20:35:47 22/10/2009
I personally find yaoi waaaay over done. But I'm also a lot more into girls and yuri is a huge minority, so it always wins for me. It's just a shame that the only other girl in LoS was Nina. I guess I could stretch and say some of the enemies were female (though I think they're technically gender neutral)...

Cynder/Ape girls ftw? smilie

But, really, the only way to solve the Ember vs. Cynder debate is either to acknowledge that they're officially in two different universes (which no one will do, apparently), that Ember/Bandit is canon (which no one admits to), that Spyro/Cynder is canon (whether you like it or not, bleagh), or that Ember/Cynder is the best possible outcome. smilie Honestly, they both annoy me and I like Ember/Bandit and Cynder/Sparx a ton more.

Gender bent Spyro/Flame would rock. smilie
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#456 Posted: 20:45:38 22/10/2009
Quote: Stormy
Um. Yeah. These kinds of arguments never go well for me on the internet, but let me just point out that thinking gay relationships are immoral does not make someone a "homophobe". A homophobe would be someone who hates someone just because he/she is gay. BlinktheCookie didn't say that; she just said she didn't approve of gay relationships. There's a difference.

Thank God someone here has sense.
Spyrofanart Green Sparx Gems: 258
#457 Posted: 03:41:12 23/10/2009
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
Too obvious! There have been four young dragons of a similar age in the franchise:
Spyro
Ember
Flame
Cynder
If Spyro goes with Cynder, WHICH I DESPISE, btw, it is WAY too obvious that Ember would go with Flame. See what I'm saying?

God, srsly! Just let us have opions plz!
SO WHAT? if i like
FlamexEmber
There OK, I mean, you like to mash things up, keep it simple, your life may go so much better!
---
http://thericadragoness.deviantart.com
#458 Posted: 05:44:23 23/10/2009
Right, everyone form up a chain to the river. Bring buckets and blankets of dirt. Let's hurry before this fire gets too out of hand!

smilie
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#459 Posted: 12:12:05 23/10/2009
Quote: Razz
Ember/Bandit is canon (which no one admits to)

I am repeating myself so much now[User Posted Image]

AMBIGOUSLY CANON REALLY[User Posted Image]

srry Razzek...
---
Keep smile
#460 Posted: 15:46:19 23/10/2009
Ambiguous maybe, but it's 100% more canon than Flame/Ember (who never met as far as I know), so...
#461 Posted: 16:30:41 23/10/2009
Quote: Spyrofanart
Too obvious! There have been four young dragons of a similar age in the franchise:
Spyro
Ember
Flame
Cynder
If Spyro goes with Cynder, WHICH I DESPISE, btw, it is WAY too obvious that Ember would go with Flame. See what I'm saying?

SO WHAT? if i like
FlamexEmber
There OK, I mean, you like to mash things up, keep it simple, your life may go so much better!

DUDE! CHILL! What makes you think I'm attacking your opinion?! FINE if you like FlameXEmber, and it's just as fine if I don't like it! When it comes to jsut having opinions, take your own advice! It's OBVIOUS what I just said was opinion, NOT fact! I said this elsewhere, It's too tedious to say "this is just opinion I'm not flaming you" on all my friggn' posts! I respect opinions, get it in your head! Now plz respect mine!
---
#462 Posted: 22:07:11 23/10/2009
Ambiguous maybe, but it's 100% more canon than Flame/Ember (who never met as far as I know), so...

Actually, in Spyro Shadow Legacy, if you save Flame then go back before saving everyone and talk to Flame he'll mention being slightly concerned for Ember.
Lord_of_Sheeps Gold Sparx Gems: 2352
#463 Posted: 22:11:17 23/10/2009
Quote:
Actually, in Spyro Shadow Legacy, if you save Flame then go back before saving everyone and talk to Flame he'll mention being slightly concerned for Ember.

That could be taken as a friend worrying about another friend, so it's not all that canon until they admit it.
#464 Posted: 22:13:01 23/10/2009
Spyro
Ember
Flame
Cynder

SO WHAT? if i like
FlamexEmber

DUDE! CHILL! What makes you think I'm attacking your opinion?! FINE if you like FlameXEmber, and it's just as fine if I don't like it! When it comes to jsut having opinions, take your own advice! It's OBVIOUS what I just said was opinion, NOT fact! I said this elsewhere, It's too tedious to say "this is just opinion I'm not flaming you" on all my friggn' posts! I respect opinions, get it in your head! Now plz respect mine!

OK, sry. I got off the hook. My apologies.
I guess I'm just touchy. No I'm not a DUDE, GIRL (smilie) Which explains why I tend to be jumpy.
I thought you were takin atvantage(however you spell that) of my mind thought, I'm stupid.
DON'T ACCEPT APOLOGY.(No point in typing, cus you likly won't)
Meh, gotta go back to my 3D models.
Bye bye
---
#465 Posted: 22:39:35 23/10/2009
Quote: Lord_of_Sheeps
Quote:

That could be taken as a friend worrying about another friend, so it's not all that canon until they admit it.

True, but I was only pointing out the fact that they have met, and I took it as sort of a relative/sibling thing
#466 Posted: 23:10:44 23/10/2009

SO WHAT? if i like
FlamexEmber

OK, sry. I got off the hook. My apologies.
I guess I'm just touchy. No I'm not a DUDE, GIRL (smilie) Which explains why I tend to be jumpy.
I thought you were takin atvantage(however you spell that) of my mind thought, I'm stupid.
DON'T ACCEPT APOLOGY.(No point in typing, cus you likly won't)
Meh, gotta go back to my 3D models.
Bye bye

What the hell?! You're touchy because you're a girl? That's sexist, I'm a girl too and I can be and usually am completely reasonable.
How in the eff you cee kay did that post seem like I was "taking advantage of your mind" or that I thought you were stupid?!
You think I won't accept the appology? Wrong again, I actually do forgive you, even if you don't make sense.
---
#467 Posted: 00:33:00 24/10/2009
I'm a girl and my brother thinks that I'm emotionless because I hardly express feeling.
#468 Posted: 01:19:11 24/10/2009
You're not a sociopath, are you?
---
SpyroCrazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1648
#469 Posted: 08:03:26 24/10/2009
Who says Spyro has to go with Cynder or Ember. Just because they're the only girls who show up in the game it doesn't mean he has to go with them, they won't be the only ones. T_T
---
SuperWhoAvengePokéThatterLock
#470 Posted: 15:27:29 24/10/2009
Hello, Elora! *flails* smilie Need I remind everyone that she is, to date, the only girl who has ever kissed him. smilie

Quote:

Yeah, that does imply that they've met, but it really doesn't say anything about romance. Ember and Bandit are seen together being mushy, Bandit admits he's in love, and Ember has gone all fangirl for him (even worse than she was with Spyro).

Here's a breakdown of what happens between Spyro and girls in the games:

Insomniac

Elora kissed him, went on the love boat with him, and gave him a second chance. Spyro was surprised by the kiss, was spacing out on the love boat, and didn't seem too interested in love at the time but is only 13 so will likely take Elora up on her offer someday. Elora was also designed specifically to be his love interest.

Spyro loved those fairies in the first game and got tons of kisses from them. smilie

AHT

Ember fangirled all over him and, depending on how you read him, Spyro was either horrified, shy, or thought she was moving way too fast. In AHT's direct sequel, SL, Ember dumped him for Bandit and Spyro was apparently indifferent since he was the one who delivered the love letter.

LoS

Both Spyro and Cynder spoke Hollywood for "I love you" all the way through TEN. In DotD, they mostly had a lover's quarrel throughout the game, Spyro seemed a bit indifferent toward Cynder, Cynder hugged him and said the "L" word, and they were seen happily flying together in the end. They're probably a canon couple now, but were made so solely to please the fans (like most of DotD) and there are ways to logic around all of that (Spyro's just a nice guy, Cynder was confused, Cynder really loves Sparx, etc).
#471 Posted: 15:46:53 24/10/2009
Oh.
Well, I must take things the wrong way every time.*hits head with English book*smilie
---
#472 Posted: 15:48:29 24/10/2009
Wait, is this topic about "XSpyro" pairing? Uhh... Em... Who did ever said dragons are monogamous?
---
Keep smile
spyromaster900 Blue Sparx Gems: 751
#473 Posted: 15:49:05 24/10/2009
i think cynder would demolish ember if they had a fight
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
#474 Posted: 15:55:15 24/10/2009
You're not a sociopath, are you?

No, I'm just not a very perky person and I hate crying. All I said was that I don't show much feeling, you don't have to be an ass about it.
#475 Posted: 16:14:20 24/10/2009
Quote: spyromaster900
i think cynder would demolish ember if they had a fight

Its pretty obvious that Cyn' can't hit Em', 'cause of their Offence/Deffence Stats difference
---
Keep smile
#476 Posted: 16:32:45 24/10/2009
Oh, Cynder would win in a fight, no contest. She has knives grafted to her body, is something of a sorcerer, was raised as a killer, and used to command a few armies. She nearly brought the entire dragon civilization to ruin. Ember wouldn't stand a chance.

Heh, the only Pimp Spyro is the Insomniac one. LoS Spyro is too nice and was raised by monogamous dragonflies. smilie
#477 Posted: 17:18:31 24/10/2009
Oh, Cynder would win in a fight, no contest. She has knives grafted to her body, is something of a sorcerer, was raised as a killer, and used to command a few armies. She nearly brought the entire dragon civilization to ruin. Ember wouldn't stand a chance.

Heh, the only Pimp Spyro is the Insomniac one. LoS Spyro is too nice and was raised by monogamous dragonflies. smilie

Agreed.
---
#478 Posted: 21:37:51 24/10/2009
*applause* Another great point by Razz (about orig. Spyro)! You should write a book of good points my friend!

As for the CyndervsEmber thing it depends of the universe they're in.
It could go either way. If they are both put in Orig universe, they both have simple abilities. both in LOS universe, they have melee and elements. Ember only acted that way because she was in love. If she were really p***ed she could be like a berserker. (all nice usually, but a lunatic in a fight) We can't tell who would win coz we don't know enough of Ember's personality or powers, and they come from different universes with different battle styles and gameplay. See what I'm saying?
---
#479 Posted: 21:43:56 24/10/2009
I've actually regained some of my liking for SpyroxCyndermainly just remembering the cute ending of ANB for the GBA.

I was actually an SxC fan when I first finished ANB, but then the fanbrats started pouring in after DOTD, and I lost interest with the pairing. Also, I recieved YOTD and got into the Elora fandom.

So it's like this now:

Cannon:
SpyroxElora (or at least nobody considering he was best off without a pairing.)

Emberx Bandit- It's cannon. I don't care how ambigous it is, it's still cannon.

HunterxBianca- Cannon with no fanbrats attached!
------------------------------------------------------------------
My Fanverse:

SpyroxCynder- if you improve Cynder the way I did and make the pairing more of friendship considering their age, it's actually pretty good!

SparxxShayd- Shayd is my character, Cynder's dragonfly.

HunterxBianca- These two are just portrayed as the kind of thing you'd see in a romantic comedy, which entertains me.

EmberxBandit- I imagine the offspring to be an armoured dragon, which would be feckin awsome!

EloraxFlame- Flame is surprizingly old in my AU, and I can't leave Elora all alone, can I? Plus, I like dragon/faun type things.

Agent9xSheila- Crack, nuff sed

ZoexGrendor- This one is actually kind of logical if you think deep into the ending of SOI. I mean, why would Grendor give up so easily unless there was some sympathy in there, and why was Zoe so quick to help Grendor?
-----------------------------------------------

Weird theories indeed
#480 Posted: 00:05:38 25/10/2009
It's stupid, I still have this cracked dream that the Spyro team might hire me someday to do a coloring book or official comic or something. That would be so awesome.

Ember acts and looks like the village darling. I think the most she'd do is go into a quick little rage (the kind preppy girls get into), which could cause a little bit of damage but won't really be much against a trained killer like Cynder.

I'm with you, Blink. I was one of the original SxC shippers back when at least half the fandom fought against it. But as soon as DotD made it so canon it hurt, I dropped that pairing like a hot rock.

Yay, Elora! smilie

Hee, some of your fan pairings are quite fun. smilie And I love the idea of armodragons. I've been working on a design for Ember and Bandits first three kids (the three banditos) for the story I've got which has AHT Cynder in it (her name is Ash in that one, though).
#481 Posted: 00:08:32 27/10/2009
Love your joke about "The Three Banditos"

I'll admit I did quite a few of those crack pairings when I was younger.
Skahh Green Sparx Gems: 124
#482 Posted: 00:34:04 28/10/2009
Cynder. She's a mary-sue, but I love her no matter what xD

Ember is cute though, I'll say that.
SpyroCrazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1648
#483 Posted: 08:05:28 30/10/2009
^Lawl. You are the first Cynder Fan I've heard say something like that. smilie
---
SuperWhoAvengePokéThatterLock
Cynder1213 Green Sparx Gems: 112
#484 Posted: 16:55:45 01/11/2009
Cynder. No contest. Ember is o.k. But Cynder is WAY better
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#485 Posted: 18:25:00 01/11/2009
Ember is better, a lot better!
http://onelilmonkey654.deviant...Ember-114253821
Ha ha!
#486 Posted: 22:44:21 01/11/2009
onelilmonkey has a few issues, no offense. She called Razz a Cyndork.
#487 Posted: 23:06:02 01/11/2009
Just because she hads a diffrent opion means she has issues? *scoffs* smilie
If that were the case, I'd be considered a crazy freak by now, which Iam NOT!
#488 Posted: 14:50:53 02/11/2009
Quote: ignitusforever

Sure?
---
Keep smile
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#489 Posted: 21:19:28 02/11/2009
Quote: BlinktheCookie
onelilmonkey has a few issues, no offense. She called Razz a Cyndork.

Her art still rocks.
#490 Posted: 02:26:43 03/11/2009
True, I actually LOVE her work^

Quote: ignitusforever

It's not that she has a different view, it's just that she stupidly misjudged Razzek when she completely misunderstood her posts and accused her of saying things she was not trying to say at all.
Ghakimx Emerald Sparx Gems: 4064
#491 Posted: 03:54:01 03/11/2009
Spyro doesn't NEED anyone.
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#492 Posted: 03:59:45 03/11/2009
Quote: Ghakimx

'Course not. He's got a condo.
Queen MikaTinks Gold Sparx Gems: 2292
#493 Posted: 05:21:27 03/11/2009
i chose ummmm both because i like Cynders atitude and Embers constant desire to marry spyro lolz smilie
---
xBlu Skiesx my new account
#494 Posted: 16:11:12 03/11/2009
Quote: Queen MikaTinks
i chose ummmm both because i like Cynders atitude and Embers constant desire to marry spyro lolz smilie

Dragons are not monogamus FTW!
---
Keep smile
Cynder1996 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3333
#495 Posted: 17:03:58 03/11/2009
Cynder!
---
my dragons
I stalk Slenderman.....
Xia Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#496 Posted: 17:09:20 03/11/2009
I like Cynder more than Ember. Don't know, she's more of a fearfull dark element. Ember is really cute cause I love pink and her personality, but I don't like her more than Cynder. That's all.
Ghakimx Emerald Sparx Gems: 4064
#497 Posted: 18:01:02 03/11/2009

The truth speaks.
zeroslash Green Sparx Gems: 128
#498 Posted: 03:58:01 05/11/2009

The truth speaks.

Agreed. But Cynder would appear a good choice, excluding the DOTD version. Her voice actress was terribly emotionless. "Please, Spyro. Don't do this." No emotion whatsoever. :< And this is coming from a (small) voice actor.
---
No thwomping a global moderator for telling a user to not tell a global moderator not to advertise outside the forum for advertising.
azaria Gold Sparx Gems: 2259
#499 Posted: 22:21:36 06/11/2009
Cynder
#500 Posted: 22:40:45 06/11/2009
Ember!!
First | Previous | Page 10 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me