Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > wats everyonbe got against TEN?
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
wats everyonbe got against TEN? [CLOSED]
Doppel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1244
#101 Posted: 03:39:37 07/10/2009
Stormy: Pics or it didn't happen.
BEST FAN EVER Gold Sparx Gems: 2194
#102 Posted: 04:06:34 07/10/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Stormy
Quote: BEST FAN EVER
Quote: dingodile555

Actually I know "how to play Spyro" but I don't have the patience to go through TEN because it's just unfun and tedious. It's nothing like Spyro. At least ETD was a Spyro game it's actually fun at times, but TEN is the same button mashing frustrating crap all the way through.

ETD? That game nearly ruined the entire Spyro franchise! I found TEN great. Its only button mashing if you make it so. And you obviously did. if all you need to do is button mash, a six year old should be able to get on it, no training needed and complete the game no probs. Go try it, and if thats true, then its button mashing.

Well actually...

Last level of TEN, I decided I'd hand off the controller to my little sister (11 at the time). Little sister barely ever plays video games because my mom goes insane when she finds out, and she's never played anything like TEN before. So I give her the controller and tell her to kill the swarm of enemies. I didn't tell her any of the controls or how to do anything, and she was able to kill them all by essentially pressing random buttons. She didn't even take that much damage.

Of course, maybe my little sister's just a combat game prodigy, but not likely. =P

Seriously though, I button-mashed through TEN, too. If you can get through the game by button-mashing, it doesn't matter that you don't have to button-mash. In fact I think it's a good indicator that something might be wrong with their gameplay if it was meant to be complex and difficult and people just get though it by mindlessly pressing buttons.

Give me evidence. otherwise its like me saying, i did some free falling off the empire state building and lived. Of course, perfect evidence. smilie
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#103 Posted: 08:59:39 07/10/2009
TEN is basically copy and pasted of ANB, heck even the bosses are the same.
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#104 Posted: 11:34:34 07/10/2009
I agree with Blackholes_wolf. It is like playing through ANB again. And some off the bosses are the same.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:36:54 07/10/2009 by Cynder_543
#105 Posted: 16:11:03 07/10/2009 | Topic Creator
Yes, that is true unfortunately.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#106 Posted: 20:17:24 07/10/2009
Agreed BH_W.

Arborick - Stone Sentinel
Ravage Rider - Steam
Elemental Dragon - Cynder
Executioner - Ice King
Gaul - Generic End Boss (dodge attacks, strike when weak or immobile)
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
#107 Posted: 20:31:29 07/10/2009 | Topic Creator
Well, that is what every FINAL boss in the Spyro franchise before ANB has been like
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:36:03 07/10/2009 by BEST FAN EVER
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#108 Posted: 20:54:55 07/10/2009
Also the story is all over the place, it was obvious that Krome were just making it up as they went along.
Stormy Gold Sparx Gems: 2624
#109 Posted: 02:10:08 08/10/2009
Quote: BEST FAN EVER

Give me evidence. otherwise its like me saying, i did some free falling off the empire state building and lived. Of course, perfect evidence. smilie

A little extreme of an example, don't you think? smilie

If you don't believe me though, fine; you asked for an example and I gave one to you. I'm not gonna waste my time trying to convince you it's true, unless you can think of a foolproof way I could do it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:10:40 08/10/2009 by Stormy
#110 Posted: 02:35:03 08/10/2009 | Topic Creator
lol okay.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me