Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
What next? [CLOSED]
hunter Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#1 Posted: 15:54:53 25/09/2009 | Topic Creator
Should Spyro create more games for the origional series, contine legend of Spyro or reboot Spyro again.

I liked the legend of Spyro, because it was more story based and took itself more seriously, I thought was greatly designed, but the babboons legs were a bit small. I also liked when somthing is remade, like in Eternal Night when Sparx find the butterflies, and remaking Hunter.

Would like another reboot and what would you like see done.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:59:34 28/09/2009 by hunter
Stormy Gold Sparx Gems: 2624
#2 Posted: 15:56:43 25/09/2009
Well everyone knows what I'd want to happen, but it won't in a million years, haha. smilie

I think they'll continue with the LoS style. Probably won't reboot it again.
AssassinTyler Ripto Gems: 400
#3 Posted: 15:58:54 25/09/2009
no overly leay fussed
would be nice but yes i agree
the LOS series had a story line to it the older ones were
here theres a sheep and some gems witch i thought was gr8 but in todays world people are think and need to be told what to do as in where to go when why etc etc
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#4 Posted: 16:07:20 25/09/2009
^I don't get that. Why do so many games have to have a thoroughly explained story with button mashing battle systems? Why do dragon games have to have serious busness stories and mention of some sort of prophecy or legend? What's wrong a simple yet fun platformer with witty and charming characters? Ratchet and Clank is just like that and it does fine.

I would LOVE the oldies to return but they redid Spyro to expand the world and allow for innovation and said they will continue with the new world.

However, classics fans and those who want something new are not without hope. If Spyro fails to meet sails standards Activision will demand that it be sold. If that happens hopefully Mike Grahm will no longer have a hand in Spyro's creation. He's just not a real writer; part of the reason why LOS had so many downfalls.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
AssassinTyler Ripto Gems: 400
#5 Posted: 16:12:31 25/09/2009
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
^
I would LOVE the oldies to return but they redid Spyro to expand the world and allow for innovation and said they will continue with the new world. .

id like it to but people if they find something to hard tell winge if they fid it to easy they winge theres a fine line

i know a web site with some vid on you lot will love to watch
he doe's game review but...differntly lol
http://www.escapistmagazine.co...ero-punctuation

trust me you'll laugh
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#6 Posted: 16:34:21 25/09/2009
I'll check those out later.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
BEST FAN EVER Gold Sparx Gems: 2194
#7 Posted: 20:27:48 01/10/2009
i don't really mind. but i really like TLOS and the originals
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#8 Posted: 21:42:06 01/10/2009
Quote: BEST FAN EVER
i don't really mind. but i really like TLOS and the originals

Same.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me