Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Create your own Spyroverse!
Page 1 of 1
Create your own Spyroverse! [CLOSED]
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#1 Posted: 23:08:51 31/08/2009 | Topic Creator
I already saw another topic like this, but it had too many rules that prevented me from expressing MY Spyro AU, so here's our new rules:

1. You MUST return Spyro, he doesn't have to return as a main character, though!

2. There is no limit of characters you can return, as long as it's three or over (besides Spyro)

3. You can have humans galore, as long as they fit into the world they come from.

4. Redesign as you'd like.

5. You MUST have three or more new characters.

6. You must have fun.

The penalty of breaking rule six is death or reading Twilight, about the same fate.

EDIT:

7. You can crossover with other games if you want.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:12:00 31/08/2009 by BlinktheCookie
Doppel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1244
#2 Posted: 04:53:49 01/09/2009
One day, LOS Spyro and LOS Cynder were walking down the valley while suddenly Old Spyro somehow flew right into them after being lost. Cynder recognized him as an impostor and slapped Old Spyro's face right before LOS Spyro uber-pwned him using Fury Breath and then Old Spyro was blown straight into the air and thrown hundreds of miles away.

All the time I am watching the carnage that ensues and laughing my heart out. Ha. Ha. Ha.

The End.

------------

Well, that's something fun that I want to see.
Meadow Green Sparx Gems: 139
#3 Posted: 05:04:12 01/09/2009
lol @ Doppel
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#4 Posted: 10:40:40 01/09/2009
Not funny. All your saying is TLOS Spyro pwns original Spyro when that's not true. smilie

Well, this is mine.

Main character:
Blaze
Description: Blaze is a male dragon. He is orange with red wings and horns. He has yellow spikes, tail blaze and eyes. His father is Flame and his mother is Krystal. His element is Fire like his father. He is 13 years old.
Personality: Angry/hot-headed but he is loyal too his family.

Other characters:
Snowy
Description: Snowy is Blaze's brother. While her brother resembles his father, Snowy resembles her mother. She is white with a creamy yellow underbelly and she has yellow wings, spikes and tail blaze. She has cream coloured horns. She is 14 years old.
Personality: Blaze is like roaring fire. But snowy is like a quiet lake. She is quiet, soft spoken, kind and loyal. She is the complete operset to Blaze. She breaths ice like her grandmother and she can breath a little bit off wind.

Krystal
Description: Looks like Snowy but has a purple underbelly, tail blade, wings, horns and spikes. She has blue eyes. She died when Blaze was only 6 years old.

Returning characters:

Original Spyro: He is the same as Spyro from the first three games. But he is a little bit more older. At first, he didn't believe that Snowy and Blaze were brother and sister because off there operset personality and looks. He is slightly more purple then the first three games.

Flame: Yes, I made him grown up. He used to be wise, but now some off his kid like attitude is showing because off Krystal's death. Even though it was seven years ago, he still thinks he is responsible for her death.

Sparx: He is original Spyro's best friend. I think you know the rest.

Cynder: Cynder is a black and red dragon. But unlike the other Cynder that we all know, she didn't have a dark past. She is friends with Spyro. She doesn't have that sassy attitude in DOTD. Her personality is like Sandstorm's in Warriors. She is kind to the people she knows and cares about. But she gets angry and pushy sometimes and she is fierce when she needs to be. She can take care off herself and she is not some helpless little dragon asking the big strong dragons for help.

Yes, I made Flame pair up with a random wind dragon. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#5 Posted: 23:22:43 14/09/2009 | Topic Creator
Nice job!

Quote: Doppel
One day, LOS Spyro and LOS Cynder were walking down the valley while suddenly Old Spyro somehow flew right into them after being lost. Cynder recognized him as an impostor and slapped Old Spyro's face right before LOS Spyro uber-pwned him using Fury Breath and then Old Spyro was blown straight into the air and thrown hundreds of miles away.

All the time I am watching the carnage that ensues and laughing my heart out. Ha. Ha. Ha.

The End.

------------

Well, that's something fun that I want to see.

Doppel, that was rude and uncalled for. If you aren't going to say anything logical, get off of the topic.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for mine:

This links the TLoS universe with the original.

After the defeat of Malefor, Spyro and Sparx fled the dark and dramatic life of a prophetic hero to go live where his parents came from, a land in a different part of the dragon realms, across the sea from Draconia, the part of the realm that the LoS came from. The land was called the Artisans, where the dragons had no knowlage of his heroic past. He ended up with a whole new villan, Gnasty Gnorc, whom he defeated with a lighthearted touch of heroism. He ended up going through a whole new set of adventures though. Including meeting up with an old pal, Hunter, who had been able to move away from Avalar's valley and go to the Savanna in Summer Forest, where his dad ruled over the Cheetahs.

Years later, when celebrating the defeat of the Sorcerer and rescue from the Shadow Realm with all of his friends(Including the Crash cast, since there was a cute crossover), Spyro is met by Cynder and the guardians, who seem exited to be reunited. They all celebrate in the joy of this new, lighthearted life and the value of friendship and thus begins a new Spyroverse.

More will come soon smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:41:39 14/09/2009 by BlinktheCookie
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#6 Posted: 07:46:33 16/09/2009
Quote: BlinktheCookie
Nice job!

Thanks!
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#7 Posted: 22:08:38 24/10/2009 | Topic Creator
The new characters in my AU include more dragons and ragonflies, I'm too lazy to post now.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me