Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
DS Games [CLOSED]
Cynder46 Blue Sparx Gems: 782
#1 Posted: 19:52:23 04/09/2009 | Topic Creator
Are the TLoS games any better on DS than on the other consoles? I already have them on PS2 so should I get them on DS as well?
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#2 Posted: 21:58:18 04/09/2009
I own Shadow Legacy, A New Beginning, and Dawn of the Dragon on my DS. They're decent, but what I've heard from The Eternal Night it sucks hardcore.

Oh! And Dawn of the Dragon is 2-D side-scrolling, but fun IMO. ^_^
Cynder46 Blue Sparx Gems: 782
#3 Posted: 22:17:51 04/09/2009 | Topic Creator
I have Shadow Legacy too. Are ANB and TEN 2-D side-scrolling too?
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#4 Posted: 00:22:46 05/09/2009
Nope. ANB is developed by Amaze, and it's 3-D ish. And you fly during your boss-fights, destroying them with your breath attacks.

TEN was fully-ish 3-D, and I heard it had horrible game-play....

But ANB, in my opinion, was a cool game on the DS. AND you get to unlock some pretty nifty stuff! If you solve all the puzzles (60 in all), then you get to play as a Cynder skin. ^_^!
xx chloebabez Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#5 Posted: 00:39:19 05/09/2009
Quote: Aqua-Dragoness
I own Shadow Legacy, A New Beginning, and Dawn of the Dragon on my DS. They're decent, but what I've heard from The Eternal Night it sucks hardcore.

Oh! And Dawn of the Dragon is 2-D side-scrolling, but fun IMO. smilie

YEAH! eternal night was not too bad on the DS, but not extremely. it was too hard that was the problem! smilie
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#6 Posted: 00:41:34 05/09/2009
Let me save you money, dear human:

ANB is very good on the DS. If you enjoyed the console version, you'll enjoy this version just as much. I recommend it.

TEN is terrible. The gameplay is clunky, there are several glitches, and the game bears little/no resemblance to the console version. Skip it.

DotD is okay. I enjoyed it more than the console version, but that's not saying much. The camera is sloppy, as is some of the combat. The boss battles weren't very interesting either. I would rent this game. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#7 Posted: 00:45:12 05/09/2009
I only own Shadow Legacy.

It's remotley entertaining, but it gets boring at some points. However, those points are very few. It's a combination of the Original/Legend battle systems. Lot's of Multi hit enemies, yet no button mashing unless you're stuid enough to get in the middle of a enemy load. It also makes great use of the DS's touchscreen features.
Zxva The Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 982
#8 Posted: 10:36:50 05/09/2009
It sounds like the DS versions are more fun maeby I should look in to them
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#9 Posted: 10:52:43 13/09/2009
I have all of the DS games. you should get them, but i wouldn't bother with TLoS a new beggining it's boaring (too much fighting its all you do).
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me