Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > If There Was a Purple Dragon Before Malefor, What do u Think They Would Be Like
Page 1 of 1
If There Was a Purple Dragon Before Malefor, What do u Think They Would Be Like [CLOSED]
xx chloebabez Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#1 Posted: 21:19:11 31/08/2009 | Topic Creator
i know malefor was the 1st purple dragon in TLOS spyro series, but if there is or where more before him, what do u thing they would be like?
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#2 Posted: 21:33:28 31/08/2009
i think the one befor melefor would be like spyro, and the one befor that would be like malefor, and so on and so on.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#3 Posted: 21:41:56 31/08/2009
In my AU, which ties the LOS and Original universes together, it was the Sorcerer(main boss from Shadow Legacy) who was the purple dragon before Malefor and was mostly responsible for Malefor going evil.

The dragon before the Sorcerer was an OC of mine named Crisdell, who was an annoyingly perky dragoness who saved a world called Dreamy Falls from having the happyness sucked out of it by an evil nightmare-themed faun using not only her power, but her happiness.

The dragon before Crisdell was Rukoe, another OC, who was a pessimistic dragon who saved a world known as Steampunk Village from destruction by an Evil Rynocerous, the first to use Rhynocs.

Yay me.
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#4 Posted: 22:25:28 31/08/2009
Green.
#5 Posted: 22:32:51 31/08/2009
Tango is obsessed with green...

Lol, that reminds me of my story idea. A un-legendary dragon who saves the world and gives birth to the true first purple dragon...
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#6 Posted: 03:46:28 01/09/2009
Obviously, if there's a theory on how many occur per so many generations, there might have been many more...
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#7 Posted: 11:04:38 01/09/2009
Quote: BlinktheCookie
Tango is obsessed with green...

Lol, that reminds me of my story idea. A un-legendary dragon who saves the world and gives birth to the true first purple dragon...

No, it's the first colour I could think of that's not under 5 letters...
#8 Posted: 14:43:12 01/09/2009
Quote: BlackDragonAJ89
Obviously, if there's a theory on how many occur per so many generations, there might have been many more...

I know, I'm just not gonna take the time to create millions of purple dragons and come up with a threat that they ended.
BEST FAN EVER Gold Sparx Gems: 2194
#9 Posted: 06:25:20 13/09/2009
Nah, all the purple dragons before Malefor were evil and all succeeded at resurecting the Destroyer and bringing fourth a new age. Spyro changed the destiny of the purple dragon, as he was different.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
seros Diamond Sparx Gems: 7724
#10 Posted: 07:29:28 13/09/2009
How was he different if he is a purple dragon?
BEST FAN EVER Gold Sparx Gems: 2194
#11 Posted: 07:54:58 13/09/2009
No I mean, as in he was good. he tried to save the world, not destroy it.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
#12 Posted: 17:00:08 13/09/2009
Well let's see here... The western interpretation of blue, purple, and black are:

Blue's a depressing color, although it can represent tranquility, it's often associated with sadness and rain.

Purple is an old villainous color. Since black was reserved for death most of the time, most of the big bads wore purple or were purple. Sometimes it's associated with poisons substances, and during the early days of Technicolor, villains wore purple as opposed to black.

Black is often associated with evil and/or death, and even if it isn't supposed to be hostile, it's usually associated with corruption.

Note that in Africa, purple is a color of royalty and blue is for hope. In Japan, black isn't associated with evil as much, but white is associated with death though... smilie
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
spyro_madgirl Blue Sparx Gems: 594
#13 Posted: 20:15:23 13/09/2009
Quote: Tango
Green.

Haha! smilie
#14 Posted: 20:40:42 13/09/2009
Borange...
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Zithdaitoh Diamond Sparx Gems: 9603
#15 Posted: 03:10:44 14/09/2009
Borange...

Now what's borange supposed to be, I wonder...?
---
OBSERVE MY WRATH: OOPS. *tree blasts off*
"You think you have authority over me? How foolish."
*looks at Platinum Sparx status* I feel old.
#16 Posted: 03:43:19 14/09/2009
Orange, but fused with Boring...
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Zithdaitoh Diamond Sparx Gems: 9603
#17 Posted: 04:05:14 14/09/2009
Orange, but fused with Boring...

Ah, I see... A boring orange color, anyone? smilie;
---
OBSERVE MY WRATH: OOPS. *tree blasts off*
"You think you have authority over me? How foolish."
*looks at Platinum Sparx status* I feel old.
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#18 Posted: 10:22:02 14/09/2009
Well let's see here... The western interpretation of blue, purple, and black are:

Blue's a depressing color, although it can represent tranquility, it's often associated with sadness and rain.

Purple is an old villainous color. Since black was reserved for death most of the time, most of the big bads wore purple or were purple. Sometimes it's associated with poisons substances, and during the early days of Technicolor, villains wore purple as opposed to black.

Black is often associated with evil and/or death, and even if it isn't supposed to be hostile, it's usually associated with corruption.

Note that in Africa, purple is a color of royalty and blue is for hope. In Japan, black isn't associated with evil as much, but white is associated with death though... smilie

Blue deprissing? Thou just failed, no offence.
---
Keep smile
#19 Posted: 22:24:18 14/09/2009
Quote: BEST FAN EVER
Nah, all the purple dragons before Malefor were evil and all succeeded at resurecting the Destroyer and bringing fourth a new age. Spyro changed the destiny of the purple dragon, as he was different.

If you'd rather look at it negatively, I guess.

We all have our own AU's, though.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me