Page 1 of 1
What did malefor say before the fight? [CLOSED]
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#1 Posted: 21:36:19 07/08/2009 | Topic Creator
What did Malefor say before the fight because i coudent hear him.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#2 Posted: 21:49:53 07/08/2009
At long last my guests have arrived. Please, come in. Such determination to get here. It seems we share other qualitys besides that of our colour/color.

Do you think so, hmm... We'll get to that.

You look so weary, allow me to make you more comfortable.

There, thats better isn't it? Its the least I can do for you Cynder, after all you've done so much for me...

I used her, she used you, what does it matter really

What? He doesn't know. MWHAHAHAHA! Go on, tell him! You musn't leave him in the dark!

How she lured you into the well of souls, how she tricked you into freeing me...

I find it peculiar how you've chosen to remember things... Let me assure you, it was you who freed me Spyro and you who brought me back! We have Cynder to thank for that. MWHHAHAHAHA!

Oh I think you do, but perhaps you need a little nudge!

Ignitus should have warned you, you are alone here young Dragon... You have always been alone... Still, here you are, trying so desperatly to save this miserable world... Refusing to accept the true role of the purple Dragon. Im sure you've been told that I was the first of our kinda but I assure you, there have been many. It has been our duty since our presence to resurrect the Destroyer and the Golems of the deep to bring about the great cleansing... This is the true nature of our kind, your destiny is to destroy the world...

Of cource you don't, but you have fullfilled your destiny non the less. In my time, I was stopped! Prevented from completing my quest, but you, you have carried the flame... Be it through your own will or not and soon the world will be destroyed and you along with it!

MWHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Argh! So be it, you've made your choice and so you shall suffer the same fate!

Prepare to die!

Also... Theres already a topic about this smilie
xx chloebabez Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#3 Posted: 23:29:47 07/08/2009
try playing the scene again but put the subtitles on. LOL smilie
#4 Posted: 23:30:37 07/08/2009
I got it first time without subtitles! YAYZ! smilie
Light dragon Green Sparx Gems: 457
#5 Posted: 23:32:10 07/08/2009
what chloe said, I could hardly understand malafor as well
#6 Posted: 23:36:49 07/08/2009
Quote: bionicle2809

so did i. smilie but my friend culdnt understand so i had 2 put them on. smilie LOL
XenoSpyro Ripto Gems: 246
#7 Posted: 01:43:01 14/08/2009
"LLLLET's get READY to RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!"
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#8 Posted: 02:19:50 14/08/2009
Quote: bionicle2809

oh you want to check wat you said you switch some of the lines
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#9 Posted: 08:58:41 14/08/2009
Something tells me I am the only one that can understand Maleforish, but can't say I blame those who can't, course I needed complete silence and concentration to could hear him.

No, I didn't have subtitles.
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:59:14 14/08/2009 by Crush
Dragonheart Red Sparx Gems: 68
#10 Posted: 21:21:14 14/08/2009
He sounds like a foghorn
---
They will KILL, they will be DESTROYED, but they will not SURRRENDER.
spyro super fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#11 Posted: 00:27:41 15/08/2009
i can understand him without and i wasnt even consentrating
---
Kiyoteru Hiyama - "You're engulfed in a sorrowful melody, come and sleep now.
Hereafter, the beginning of a tragedy must be burned into your eyes."
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#12 Posted: 23:31:31 15/08/2009
I thought he sounded like a robot. smilie

He has been drinking too much! D:<
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#13 Posted: 00:14:00 16/08/2009
Quote: Crush
Something tells me I am the only one that can understand Maleforish, but can't say I blame those who can't, course I needed complete silence and concentration to could hear him.

I can understand Maleforish... And Grublinease...
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#14 Posted: 01:30:00 16/08/2009
Stupid voice synthesizers. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Spyro0001 Green Sparx Gems: 138
#15 Posted: 21:41:24 29/08/2009
Quote:
At long last my guests have arrived. Please, come in. Such determination to get here. It seems we share other qualitys besides that of our colour/color.

Do you think so, hmm... We'll get to that.

You look so weary, allow me to make you more comfortable.

There, thats better isn't it? Its the least I can do for you Cynder, after all you've done so much for me...

I used her, she used you, what does it matter really

What? He doesn't know. MWHAHAHAHA! Go on, tell him! You musn't leave him in the dark!

How she lured you into the well of souls, how she tricked you into freeing me...

I find it peculiar how you've chosen to remember things... Let me assure you, it was you who freed me Spyro and you who brought me back! We have Cynder to thank for that. MWHHAHAHAHA!

Oh I think you do, but perhaps you need a little nudge!

Ignitus should have warned you, you are alone here young Dragon... You have always been alone... Still, here you are, trying so desperatly to save this miserable world... Refusing to accept the true role of the purple Dragon. Im sure you've been told that I was the first of our kinda but I assure you, there have been many. It has been our duty since our presence to resurrect the Destroyer and the Golems of the deep to bring about the great cleansing... This is the true nature of our kind, your destiny is to destroy the world...

Of cource you don't, but you have fullfilled your destiny non the less. In my time, I was stopped! Prevented from completing my quest, but you, you have carried the flame... Be it through your own will or not and soon the world will be destroyed and you along with it!

MWHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Argh! So be it, you've made your choice and so you shall suffer the same fate!

Prepare to die!
And after that he says:

It has Begun!

Welcome to the end of the world

You cannot defeat me, i am eternal!

What is this? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
---
SpyroXCynder 4ever
Spyro0001 Green Sparx Gems: 138
#16 Posted: 21:44:43 29/08/2009
Quote:

I can understand Maleforish too! i had to repeat everything he said to my little sis, and i said them without subtitles.It wasnt hard, you didnt even have to concentrate at all. and if you listen, when he says "I Am Eternal!" he actually says "I Eternal!" Lol malefor needs to go back to pre-school and learn how to talk smilie
---
SpyroXCynder 4ever
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:45:57 29/08/2009 by Spyro0001
#17 Posted: 23:55:23 29/08/2009
Quote: Spyro0001
Quote:

I can understand Maleforish too! i had to repeat everything he said to my little sis, and i said them without subtitles.It wasnt hard, you didnt even have to concentrate at all. and if you listen, when he says "I Am Eternal!" he actually says "I Eternal!" Lol malefor needs to go back to pre-school and learn how to talk smilie

LOL hehe
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me